The Champion and Her Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane had thought of letting me fuck her a couple of months ago? I was flattered. Concentrating on the road was now very difficult and massaging her feet again just settled me back down. I couldn't wait until we had finished for the day. Since my passenger had asked her question, I had been looking out for quiet spots away from the public. There weren't a lot of options though. All had an element of risk. The way I was feeling, I'd happily stump up the cash for a five star hotel to have a five star fuck with Jane. She deserved to have a special time but it wasn't something to be discussed now.

"Jane, please use one hand to squeeze your boobs and pinch your nipples. With the other, reach down between your legs and rub your clit. Lick your finger first to get a bit of moisture."

Jane licked her finger and frowned, slowly moving her finger over her split and around her labia.

"Open wide," I suggested.

Jane moved forward on the seat so her legs were open but I could still rub her feet. Her left hand was up high, poking and pinching her boobs. I caught a faint whiff of excitement from her as she pressed a finger into her gap and started rubbing. Hard.

"Hey! Whoa, whoa whoa. Take it easy. You'll give yourself a friction burn." I said, trying to stifle a laugh. "Start slow, find where you like it, then how you like it."

Jane glared at me, then her face softened to a smirk. In a blink her torso was balanced on the centre console, a leg stretched to each door. "So, show me where I should touch myself."

A cunt was under my elbow. I was driving along a major highway doing a hundred kays an hour with the very moist fanny of a young woman under my elbow. I really hoped the Highway Patrol in their new X5's didn't pass me and look in. "Oh, uh, hello. You are skinny, aren't you?"

My passenger arched her back, right leg across my lap, thrusting her bits higher. "Told you I was. Now, please show me where I should rub myself."

I pulled over onto the shoulder. This was not something to do while moving. "Ok, bum down and let's have a look."

She complied and pushed her shoulders up so she could watch.

"Ok, I'll have to be quick. You don't want a finger pushed in?"

Jane shook her head. "No, I want your cock to be the first thing in there."

"Fair enough. So, some women like their lips played with." I licked a couple of fingers and ran them around her inner labia. Jane dropped her head backwards and gave a deep, guttural groan of joy.

"Some like it a bit rough." I grabbed her meat between my thumb and forefinger and shook it gently. Her head snapped forward, her eyes opened wide and faint mewling fell out of her mouth.

This was fun. I wondered if the tournament would miss Jane, but a small segment of my brain managed to shove lust away long enough to insist that wouldn't be fair on her competitors. Besides, sitting on the side of the highway having sex would be just asking for trouble.

I sighed and went back to the task. Finding clitoris. "Ok, so you like that? Well, we could explore that a bit more, but not now. This is what I'm after."

I hooked two fingers under her hood and pulled it back. A small, pink nub appeared, glistening with Jane's excitement. Maybe an orgasm was possible. I licked my index finger and lightly rubbed the top. Jane clenched her teeth and squealed as I slowly circled her clit.

"Do that, ok? Maybe a little bit quicker, if you feel that's better. It's your body, it'll tell you."

Jane nodded, beads of sweat starting to appear on her forehead. "Ok. I'll try," she squeaked.

"Good girl." I leaned down and ran my tongue over her button and down to her vagina. She was delicious - sweet and moist, but with a hint of something savoury. Every vaj I'd tasted had its own unique flavour, and Jane's was probably the best of the lot. I wondered if all virgin vajs were so sweet.

"Ohhh, fuuuck..." she squealed and sharply thrust her hips up into my face. I ran my tongue around her vagina and reluctantly pulled away. I wasn't sure if she came, but there was a lot more leakage happening.

I patted her mound and tweaked a nipple. Jane wasn't the only one leaking. I could feel my inside leg getting wet. "Just do that, ok?"

Jane nodded, panting. "Ok. Andy, that was so awesome. I felt... I dunno, amazing. Like little explosions going off in me and turning me to jelly. Was that an...?"

I smiled at her as she dragged herself back to the rear seat. "That, I can't tell you. Maybe you did. The main thing is that you enjoyed it. You got very wet, and, by the way, you're very tasty."

She blushed deeply again, the flush nearly reaching her nipples. "Thank you. I never thought anyone would compliment me on how I tasted. That's still weird." She put one leg up on top of the back seat and the other in the foot well. "I guess I should lick your penis now, just to be fair?"

"Well, we'll see what happens this afternoon. You don't have to, but if we don't get a move on now, we'll be late." I flicked a glance to the outside mirror and booted it. Jane had settled back and was exploring her body with a bit more vigour. I pulled a hanky out of my pocket and stuffed it down my pants. "You've got about an hour, then you'd better get dressed. There'll be too many people around for you to be naked and playing with yourself."

Jane gave me a cheeky grin, something I'd never seen on her face before. "You sure? I want to get as much practice in as possible."

"Well, hide what you're doing under the blanket when we hit the suburbs. Gotta say I'm loving watching you train."

"No worries. Thanks for suggesting it. I'd never thought about asking about how to masturbate." Jane pulled her lips apart and bent forward to examine herself. "I'm going to have to find a quiet place to do more of this."

"Ooo great. If you want any help, give me a yell. My training fees are very reasonable."

Jane slowly rubbed herself and poked out her tongue. "I'll see. I just need to find somewhere I can be alone. This feels - unreal. I've missed so much..."

"Well, if it helps, I was a virgin until I was twenty one. You'll be fine. Just sit back, relax, and do whatever you want."

She nodded and pushed herself into the corner. I took a deep breath when Jane started exploring herself again and focused on the traffic slowly building up. We'd been passed by several cars, but no one seemed to notice what was going on in my car.

Sighs, groans, giggles, grunts, hisses and the odour of Jane having fun came out from the back. It was very distracting. I caught glimpses of her tugging and rubbing her tits and bits, trying different methods to see what worked for her. She even pushed a finger slightly into her vagina, pulled it out and stared thoughtfully at it.

We finally had to stop for a set of traffic lights. An old Hilux ute with a lift kit rattled up beside us and the young guy in the passenger seat glanced down, then looked up. His face furrowed and he turned to talk to the driver.

"Quick, blanket." I hissed.

Jane looked up at the ute from her labia stretching, gasped in shock, and threw the blanket over herself. The passenger turned back to stare at us, mouth open. I glanced up, gave him a wave and shot off the line when the lights changed.

"Sprung!" I laughed. "By the expression on that guy's face, I don't think he could believe what he was seeing!"

"Oh god, are you sure he saw me? I'm so embarrassed."

"Oh, he saw you all right. No doubt about it. Anyway, they've turned right but you'd better get dressed. Not much further."

Another whirl of body parts, and a fully dressed Jane was in the front passenger seat. Her face was flushed with the excitement of the past hour, and I guess knowing she had exposed herself to the travelling public. "That was so awesome. I've never done anything like that, ever. I've never ever even thought about that. What a rush..."

"You exhibitionist, you. One way to lift your adrenaline levels."

She took a deep breath and smiled that brilliant smile. It was the happiest I had ever seen her. "Yeah, I wasn't sure he'd seen me. He'd turned away when I looked up." Jane tugged my hand off the wheel and kissed the back. "Thank you again. That was the most I've ever done. It felt so good."

I pulled her hand to me and kissed it. "Again, thank you for letting me help and watch. It was very enjoyable. Anyway, time to focus on squash. So, what's the plan?"

"Settle down, play my best, have fun, win, get fucked."

I smiled and nodded my head. "Good girl. Don't tell anyone the last bit."

=====

Jane had given me a big hug and a kiss on the lips after she had signed in. "Bye. I'll catch you at lunchtime, and let you know if you're going to have to keep that promise."

I ruffled her hair. "Of course I will, if you keep your part of the deal. I'll try and catch a game. Go gettem."

She happily bounced off towards the competitors' change rooms, my mind spinning with the afternoon's possibilities.

The Volunteer Coordinator, Angela, who I vaguely knew, asked, "Is that your daughter?"

"Nah, she's our female champ. Bloody good player. I'm hoping she'll overcome any nerves and at least get a place."

Ange nodded. "I've seen her play. She's pretty good. So what's the deal? You going to buy her an ice cream if she wins?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Yeah, nah. Something a bit more substantial. Meat and two veg..."

I left behind a very confused looking Angela as I wandered off to my first assignment.

=====

The day zipped by. Squash isn't very popular anymore and I knew most of the volunteers by sight. I managed to catch a preliminary game of Jane's when I had a break. She ripped the other poor girl to shreds. In most tournaments Jane's game was hesitant, like she still had doubts about her skill. It didn't matter that she was the best in our club, having to play State or National champions always intimidated her. Not today. Her whole body exuded confidence and she stalked around the court like she owned it. I had no doubts I was going to be fucking her later. She wasn't playing like she was possessed. It was a cold, calculated game that had the other volunteers who'd seen her play before in awe.

"Geez, she's really lifted her game since last year. What've you done to her?" one guy asked.

I shrugged. "Nothing we've done. It's all her. Just needed to find some confidence and the right incentive." I glanced at my watch and realised my break was nearly over. 'Crap. I'd better nip out to the supermarket.'

=====

"I WON! Iwoniwoniwon!!!" Jane hugged me and buried her face in my shirt. She started to cry as the emotions of the day rolled over her. Honestly, I don't think what we had planned was on her mind at that moment. She'd defeated her demons and managed to outlast the now deposed National Champion.

"That was an unbelievable game, no, an unbelievable tournament. Absolutely fantastic Jane. I'm so proud of you."

Jane lifted her head and gave me the biggest smile I'd ever seen on her. "Thanks to you. All thanks to you. I can't believe it. I'm the State Champion! That's just... amazing."

I wiped a couple of happy tears away from her face and kissed her forehead. "We knew you could do it, but I tell you what. You had Symonne scared when you were up seven - four in the third. I could see her starting to panic and you just rolled right over her."

Jane bounced around on her toes and chuckled. Her grin wasn't going anywhere for a long time. "Yep. She hated those high loopy serves you taught me. I could hear her grinding her teeth when they dropped right into the corner. Anyway, can we please go? We've got a long drive and I want to show this to my parents. Waste of time, my arse..."

"Yep, no worries. Let's trundle."

We said our goodbyes and Jane accepted the congratulations from the close-knit squash community. Eventually, we extracted ourselves and drove off. Jane bounced on the seat holding the trophy like she was scared it was going to run away.

"Feeling good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. I feeeel good. I knew that I would..."

I raised my eyebrow and glanced at her. I didn't think anyone her age would know James Brown. We hadn't listened to anything on the way up, but I found an upbeat playlist that fitted the day.

"You thirsty?" I asked.

Jane nodded, head bopping to 'Uptown Funk'.

"Alcoholic or non?"

"Alcoholic, please. I really could do with a decent drink."

"Yep, it's time for a bit of a celebration. It'll help you relax when the time comes for, you know. You don't want to be too tense." I reached behind me and pulled a raspberry vodka cruiser out of a cooler bag. I handed her the bottle and grabbed a cola for me.

"Congratulations Jane. That was a good day's work."

She clinked her bottle against mine. "Thanks, I really appreciate all you've done." She took a sip and sighed. Jane alternately stared at the bottle and the trophy. Occasionally she glanced at me, then quickly looked away. It had been a full day, and I assumed she was trying to figure out what was going to happen next. "So Andy, what's the plan?"

"Well, there's two options. One, I book into a motel. Nice and quiet, comfortable and we can take our time. Two, there's a couple of outdoor spots about an hour or so away I've found that look pretty secluded. Shouldn't be anyone around at this time of the year, but there's a risk of getting caught. We'd have to be pretty quick in case someone did roll up. Your choice. It is your virginity, after all."

"Ah..." Jane had a bit more of her drink and contemplated the options. I wasn't fussed either way. Both had their attractions, but Jane was obviously the main event.

"Well, I really don't know about it now. Going to a motel seems a waste of money for maybe ten minutes. I guess outdoors." she mused. "Yeah, outside. I like the sound of that, I suppose."

"No worries then. I'll head to the first spot I found." I punched the address into the GPS. I furrowed my brow and thought about what Jane had just said. It seemed slightly odd. "About three quarts of an hour. Have a snooze if you want."

"Nah, I'm still pretty hyped up. I might just play with myself if that's ok? Try and get in the mood again."

I bit my bottom lip and shook my head. "I'm not going to say no."

Jane placed her drink in the cup holder and carefully placed her trophy on the back seat. "And off they come! Woo hoo, no pants until we get home!"

I glanced sideways at Jane's roughly shaven play toy. Eight hours. It had only been eight hours since we'd started this adventure. It had been one hell of a day, and it wasn't finished. Jane leaned the seat back and swung a leg over the centre console. She seemed excited, even though her declaration seemed a bit forced. A quick feel and she held her fingers, glistening with her essence, up to my face.

"I guess I'm still looking forward to sex. I don't think I've ever felt so tingly."

"Yeah, I reckon you're excited." I caught her wrist and pulled her hand to my mouth. Licking her fingers I growled, "Mmm, sweaty pussy juice. Tasty..."

Jane giggled and pulled her hand away. "I showered!" she protested.

"Maybe so, but the taste is still there. Your, umm, excitement is flowing pretty hard."

She looked down between her legs. "No it's not!"

"Made you look."

Jane kicked my leg. "You can be a pain, you know? Maybe I'll just finger myself and get it over with that way."

"Well, if you want. I'll just, you know, jerk off while you do. Like, it'll be a waste of a hard cock but if you're sure..."

Jane started rubbing herself again and slapped me on the shoulder. "Well, I guess that wouldn't be fair." she laughed. "I guess I have been teasing your thingy. He probably should see some real action."

"He has been looking forward all day to it. He's certainly been making his intentions known."

Jane nodded thoughtfully and relaxed back in the seat. I dropped a hand and rested it on her inner thigh. Low enough to not impede her, high enough to occasionally touch her. Every time I did, a glorious shiver went through her lithe body. Even so, something seemed a bit off with her now, something I couldn't quite put my finger on. I took a deep breath and kept going. Whatever she was chewing over would eventually come out.

I turned off the highway towards a State Park I had noted on the way up. A check of the map at the tournament showed that there were a couple of lookouts and a rough campsite that had possibilities. Jane looked up with interest as we drove through the tall gums, two fingers still circling her clit. I didn't know how she was going to please herself when she got back home, considering her living arrangements.

"This looks nice. Nearly there then?"

I nodded, "Yeah, about ten minutes I guess. There's a carpark near a lookout. Hopefully, no one's there, but I've got a couple of other options just in case."

The road climbed steeply and we caught occasional glimpses of the valley below. I turned onto a gravel track and bumped along to a clearing.

"Looking good. No one here."

I went to get out, but Jane put a hand on my arm. "Andy, I'm not sure about this. Am I doing the right thing? I mean, I really want to, but..." She shrugged helplessly.

I placed my hand on her arm and said in what I hoped was a supportive voice. "That's ok. I understand. Honestly, no matter what you thought, having sex for the first time should be a bit special."

I inhaled deeply, then slowly exhaled as I went over what Jane had just said. 'OH YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING JOKING! SERIOUSLY? WE'VE GONE THROUGH ALL THIS, AND YOU'RE NOW HAVING DOUBTS? FOR FUCK'S SAKE JANE!!! THAT IS NOT FAIR!'

I patted her hand and inclined my head towards the lookout. "Come on, let's have a look."

Jane nodded and picked up her shorts, then tossed them into the back seat with a shrug. "Guess I don't need those. I mean, it's not like I need to hide anything from you."

'HELL'S TEETH GIRL! JUST BEND OVER AND I'LL FUCK YOU SO HARD YOUR TEETH WILL RATTLE! THEN, YOU FUCKING TEASE, YOU CAN FUCK OFF TO BOOT CAMP.'

I laughed and shook my head. "Nope. It's a sight I won't forget."

We grabbed our drinks and walked to a low stone fence with an iron rail. Jane leaned on it, and I followed suit.

"This is gorgeous." Jane sighed. She was right. The clearing looked out over the valley, the edge of suburbia just visible to the east, dense bush in front, farmland to the west. Not a sound disturbed us except the breeze rustling the eucalypts. Very calm, very nice. Hopefully, very private.

We sipped our drinks and took in the view. My brain was still simmering with the bombshell, but I told it to shut up and get over it. I was still optimistic. Jane was nervous. I got that. On my first attempt I was so nervous I came before I entered. My girlfriend had sighed, gave me an encouraging smile, and started all over again.

Jane said quietly. "I hope you're not mad, Andy. I'm... I dunno. Freaked out a bit, I guess." She turned to look at me. "Could you do it another day? Maybe at your place?"

I stared into the distance, my disappointment fading slowly. "Yeah nah, not really a good idea. You were worried about what people would say if a guy spilled his guts after fucking you. How'd it look if someone spotted you at my house. Even if it was completely innocent, certain people would still take two and two and make sixty nine."

"Yeah, like Lynn I guess." A faint smile flickered across her face. "So no chance you'd take in a boarder?"

I put my arm around Jane's waist and pulled her to me. "I'd love to have you around, if Kirb's was here. We had talked about renting a room out, but being alone with you in the house would be bad. I'd love to do the 'friends with benefits' thing, though. If you want, and we were very discreet."

After an eternity she turned and put her arms around my waist. "I do want. I really do want." She looked over the valley and smiled. "This is perfect for the first one. I love the bush. I can't think of a better spot." Jane pulled my head to her's and gently kissed me. "I want you to do it while I look over the valley. Is that ok?"