The Champion and Her Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached behind her head and slowly massaged her scalp. Naturally, I had forgiven her hesitation. She had every right to be nervous. "Sure, that's not a problem. However you want it." I embraced her hard and kissed her mouth. My tongue touched her lips and pushed them apart. Jane hesitated then slightly opened up and touched her tongue to mine. I figured this was new to her as well. I dropped a hand down her back and under her shirt. She groaned as I lightly scratched her back, slowly creeping higher. I wasn't really surprised when I didn't come across her crop top so my other hand went up her front and over her boob.

"Oh yesss..." she sighed. "That feels better than me doing it." Jane pushed me away and removed her shirt, then grabbed my hand to put it back where she wanted it.

I slowly massaged her little tits. They were small, but her nipples were sensitive. A touch of my thumb sent a shiver through her, every single time. Her skin was so soft, so smooth. I was regretting not insisting on a motel where we could have had full body contact.

Jane had her eyes closed and was panting with emotion. "Please Andy. Can we do it? Do it now? I so want it."

"Oh yeah, of course. Need to grab my shopping. I got some essentials." I ran my hand down her naked front and wiggled my finger in her belly button, getting a giggle and a slap for my trouble. "Back in a tick."

The car was only about thirty steps away, but it seemed to take forever to cover the distance. I grabbed the bag and turned, then stopped to gaze at a naked Jane. She was looking out over the valley, arms resting on the fence and feet slightly apart. Waiting for me. Waiting for her prize. Waiting for something that would make her feel complete. I hoped. I quickly stripped off and tossed my clothes on the front seat.

"It's a fantastic view from here. The landscape looks good too."

Jane turned her head and gasped. She slowly rose and ran her eyes over my body. I'd never make the cut with Manpower, but I wasn't a blob of lard either. Thinking about it, I was probably the first live naked bloke Jane had ever seen.

Jane's eyes had, unsurprisingly, settled on my dick. It was rock hard and straining to reach her. It hurt. I'd never had such a raging hard on. She stepped towards me and lightly touched my tip. I clenched so it jumped and she quickly pulled back giggling.

"So that's going into me? Wow." She reached forward again and squeezed each side of my shaft. Emboldened when it didn't bite, she crouched and wrapped her hand around me. "Wow. Your fun stick's leaking."

I bit my bottom lip and slowed my breathing. The last thing I wanted to do was spray Jane with my cum now. "Yep. That's precum, and it means I'm getting really excited. He's had a fun day and wants to get to work."

"Ok, sounds good to me." She poked out her tongue and hesitantly moved toward me. "No, no, I can't do it. It just seems icky," she mumbled.

"That's fine. Can you please lean against the rail again? I need to get you ready."

Puzzled, Jane went back to her spot. It was my turn to crouch down and examine my partner. My friend. I pushed her legs slightly wider so her soft, damp vagina was visible without me needing to open her. I rubbed her bum as I stared at her virgin cunt, wondering when I became so lucky. Honestly, the virginity was an unimportant side issue. Jane liked me, trusted me with something special of hers. To me, that was the thing I was the most grateful for.

"I'm going to touch your cunt. I'm going to push in slightly, but only to your hymen. Ok?"

"Ok," she sighed, hardly more audible than the breeze through the trees.

I pushed my thumbs into her and carefully pulled her apart. And there it was. The thin membrane that she wanted gone. I licked my lips and stared, trying to sear this vision into my memory. This was my first time as well. I had never seen an unfucked fanny before, and it was beautiful. Just a small hole, waiting for me to push through and destroy it forever.

"I, umm, got some lube to help. I've also got condoms. I'd like to come in you, but not uncovered. That could be bad."

Jane looked up. "Geez, I didn't think of that. Glad you did." She turned her head to me. "Can you do the start naked? I'd like to feel it without anything on you."

"Sure, I'll give it a go. I suggest some lube though. I suspect you'll be very tight."

Jane nodded and looked back over the valley. I applied a smear to her and a generous coating on me. I had no idea what to expect, but I thought a decent amount couldn't hurt.

My dick was protesting. It knew what was waiting and it wanted cunt. Now. I stood and rubbed it over her arse, then along her lips and pressed against her. "Ready?"

"Oh, yeah. Ready."

I gently pushed. Slowly, millimetre by millimetre I entered. I could sense Jane's eyes had opened wide. Her head was thrown back and she was panting hard. Once my tip was in, I grabbed her hips so I could control our movements. She was so tight. I didn't know if that was her natural state or just tension.

"Holy shit!" she squealed.

I decided to stop and let her get used to the feeling. "That's about two centimetres. How are you?"

"Fuck that hurts. That's all?" she gasped. "God, it feels like it's so much more. How much to go?"

"If I go all in - about ten or twelve I guess. Let me know when you want me to move." I reached down and handed Jane a bottle of water. She squirmed as I moved but gratefully took the drink.

"Ok, ok, I'm fine. Keep going."

I patted her bum and pushed until I felt some resistance. "And there we are Jane, the point of no return. I believe this may sting. Ok?"

Jane gave one sharp nod and I pushed through. She squealed loudly, then collapsed on the rail. "Oww. God, that hurts so much more than those bitches said it would. Geez. Is that it? Is it gone?"

"Yes, you are no longer a virgin, but there's a bit more to go." I pursed my lips as I slowly pushed myself all the way home. "And that's it. All in."

"Oh god. That feels - good? I don't really know. I can feel where you tore me. That hurts. It's easing off, but..." She looked back at me, that brilliant smile back. "I'll get used to it. I like it. I like it a lot. I'm yours to use now. I'm a happy girl."

I leaned forward and kissed her back. I pulled out slightly, then forward. It was like my dick was clamped in place. I slowly started rocking, lengthening my strokes, increasing my speed. Very aware that my dick was naked, very aware that Jane had a death grip on the rail.

"Shiiiaart... Take it easy, please," she grimaced. "That's good but it's still stinging."

I slowed right down and added a few extra drops of lube to my cock. I had planned to exit about now and put on a franger, but the tightness of Jane's cunt had me rethinking. I ran my fingers down her back and asked, "Jane, if I pull out I may not easily go back in. Do you trust me?"

She looked back at me, face mottled, hair matted with sweat. "Yeah, yeah I do. Of course. You wouldn't be where you are if I didn't."

I grabbed her hips. "Fair call. Ok, I'm going to slowly speed up. When I think I'm about to come, I'll pull out. That'll be quick, and I have no idea what you'll feel."

"No worries. Go for it. I'll be fine." Jane turned her gaze back to the horizon and gripped the rail again. I wasn't sure if I was hurting her or she was just tense.

Jane moaned as the cock worked its magic in her. Andy was right. This was nothing like what she had expected sex to be like, how the feelings at one end of her body ignited every nerve in the rest. It had been a painful introduction but the moving, lubricated cock was soothing her nervous, sore cunt. She closed her eyes and tried to focus on him now, not on what had just happened. Sliding slowly through her body. Filling her in a way she never expected. Being... Intimate. Allowing someone to actually be a part of her. She didn't want or expect anything more from Andy, but it was nice to be so close to someone.

I wondered what Jane was feeling, but I refocused on my own feelings in my cock. I was getting close. I could have just pulled out and wanked myself to a climax but I was confident I could time my exit to a stroke or two. I hadn't had sex for yonks and this was so good. Jane was so good.

I twitched. My time was up. I took a deep breath and reluctantly pulled out of my companion. Three strokes with my hand and I let go over her arse. Three white stripes of me. And a few spots.

"Eww, what was that?" Jane flinched as I sprayed myself over her. She patted the goo and looked at her fingers. "That's from you? Yuck."

"Well, it wasn't from a passing budgie." I laughed and patted her dry bum cheek. "That is semen Jane, and it's mine. Give me a sec and I'll clean you up."

Jane sniffed the cum on her fingers and wrinkled her nose. "Can't understand why women swallow this or let it spray across their face."

I'd pulled a packet of baby wipes out of the shopping bag and handed one to her. "Well, I don't like oysters but others'll wolf them down. Same thing, people's taste differ."

She wiped her fingers clean and nodded. "Suppose so. I've only had oysters a couple of times and didn't mind them."

I wiped my semen off her bum and started to clean my dick. A smear of blood was mixed in the lube coating. "You've bled a bit. You ok?"

She stood and nodded. "A bit sore, and I feel uncomfortable... down there." Jane gingerly inserted a finger and rolled it around. "I don't think I'm still bleeding. I'm umm, a bit more open, aren't I?"

"Reckon so. Let's have a peek."

Jane leaned her back against the fence and stretched a leg on the top of the rail. I squatted in front of her and gently pulled her apart. She hissed as I gently touched her torn flesh.

"Huh. Well, there you go. A bit of blood, and yes. Your hole is quite a bit wider." I inhaled the scent of a freshly fucked vagina with vanilla lube overtones. I carefully wiped the lube and blood smears from her glorious vagina. It had been a great day.

"Well miss," I said, standing up and pulling her into a hug, "Thank you for that. I hope you enjoyed it."

Jane smiled and rested her head on my chest. "I'm fucked in more ways than one. That first push - ouch. But I could feel you hit my inside when you went all in and it didn't hurt there. Anyway, thanks for that but can we go? I'm really tired."

"Sure." I picked up my stuff and put my arm around Jane's waist. "Want to nap in the back again? And I've got some Panadol if you want."

"Yes and yes please. I still feel a bit uncomfortable inside. It's a really weird feeling."

=====

"Andy? I was thinking..."

Jane had fallen asleep pretty much immediately in the back seat. She hadn't bothered dressing, just pulled the blanket over herself and curled into a ball. I hardly heard a peep out of the back seat for about an hour. Five squash matches and a first time fuck really took the energy out of her.

I readjusted the mirror so I could see her. "Mmm?"

"Well, I'm the State champ now. I'd like to have a shot at the Nationals. Watcha think? Would the club sponsor me?"

This was definitely a different girl to who I drove up. We had to coax her to play in any tournament so her considering playing at the Nats was a big thing. "Good idea. Well, I reckon everyone will be happy to support you. That's the whole reason we do fundraising."

Jane worked her way into the front seat. She had a wicked smile on her face and pulled her labia lips apart. "And I'd like you to be my coach over there. If you want."

I reached across and squeezed her thigh. "Of course I will. Does this mean you want some... umm, one on one coaching on off court activities as well?"

Jane laughed and pulled my hand higher. "Yes. Oh yes please."