The Chandelier Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Xavier grinned proudly. "Completely spent."

"You like giving more than receiving," I observed.

"Oh, I like both. But I can't deny it is satisfying watching someone melt in my hands," Xavier said.

I swallowed. Here goes nothing.

"Well, is it my turn next?" I asked, my heart pounding with every word.

A slow smile crept across Xavier's face. "So I guess it worked."

I rolled my eyes. "Congratulations, hotshot."

Xavier suddenly leaned forwards and propped up my chin with a hand. My snark vanished in an instant, replaced by throbbing arousal. Quiet intensity burnt in his eyes. "My dear Astria, tell me what you want me to do to you."

I swallowed a whimper. His thumb was gently caressing my chin, making it so much harder for me to think. "I... I want you to fuck me."

Xavier didn't respond. He merely stared, his gaze piercing.

I swallowed again. "Please?" I asked timidly.

Xavier slowly shook his head. "No. You want more. Be honest with yourself. Be honest with me."

He leaned even closer. I could feel his breath scorch delightfully against my lips. His scent, a mixture of cologne and something... more, was a potent drug. I was spiraling and yet I didn't want to stop. My carnal desire reared its wanton head, and began dragging me into the abyss of sin.

"Let me ask again. What do you want?" He asked.

"You know what I want," I whimpered.

Xavier's lips brushed against mine and my breathing became ragged. I arched forwards for the kiss, but he had moved away, grazing his lips against my cheek, all the way up to my ear, where he bit onto my earlobe. I yelped, and even without looking, felt his wicked smile. He gently blew a gust of hot air in my ear, then whispered, the words slow and burning.

"Yes, but I want to hear you say it."

The eroticism of his demand sent my mind reeling in desire and my cock reeling against my panties. I shifted, aching, against his skin, until I was facing him again. He had a wide smile on his face, his lips teasing. I pressed against him, seeking the kiss, but he playfully pulled away, leaving only his scent and my desperation.

"Say it."

"I want you," I rasped, my voice hoarse from lust. "I need you. Rail me senseless, Xavier. Please, please-"

Xavier swooped forwards, capturing my lips in one fluid motion. I moaned into him as I felt my nerves set on fire. His lips were warm and gentle, yet simultaneously scalding and harsh. His touch was the sun, and I was burning up.

Xavier broke away then, a roguish grin on his face. He turned towards Barry, who had a neutral expression on his face and said, "We'll need a r-"

Before he could finish the sentence, Barry wordlessly placed a numbered plaque on the counter. Xavier grinned, picking up the plaque and turning back to me. "Open up."

I obliged. He gently placed the plaque into my mouth. "Good girl," he murmured.

Before I could react, he stood up and picked me up effortlessly off my seat. I wanted to gasp, but the metal in my mouth muzzled me. Cradled within his arms, Xavier carried me towards our room, his pace accelerating with every step. I felt the same need burning within my core- why the hell did Barry give us a room this far away?

When we arrived, Xavier gently set me down on the bed. He extracted the plaque from my mouth, a wicked grin forming as he eyed the strands of saliva hanging off it, before tossing it into the placeholder by the doorway. He began to draw the blinds, but where was the fun in that? No, I wanted every patron in the Chandelier to see me, to see who was the one destroying me, to see the fact that I got to fuck this greek god reincarnated.

"Leave the blinds, Xav," I said breathily. "Let's put on a show."

Xavier paused, turning around with a look of surprise. That expression quickly morphed into one of concupiscent excitement as he threw the blinds back wide open and took a deep, sweeping bow. "Your wish is my command."

He strode towards me, muscles rippling. His domineering presence washed over me as I leaned back, allowing him to tower over my prostate frame on the canvas bed. Leaning into me, he knelt, matching my eye level as he grasped my hand, delivering a soft kiss on the back. With my free hand, I roamed, exploring his chest, midriff, butt, crotch-

I shivered. He felt enormous. Oh, to feel that deep within me, to feel it slide- I had to bite my lip to contain myself.

Xavier did the same to me. His hand caressed my face, my neck, down to my chest, my stomach-

"Xavier," I softly said, capturing his hand in my own.

"Mm?" He said as he delivered a kiss to that hand as well.

"I have something to tell you. I'm a girl with... something extra. I hope-"

"My wind blows in every direction, Astria. It's okay. You're safe with me."

The reassuring words made my heart flutter. I leaned up for another kiss, and this time, Xavier didn't dodge away. Instead, he pressed downwards, twisting me as he laid down on the bed as well. His tongue began to probe, as did mine, as we slowly made out, savoring each other's taste.

Now, I didn't know about Xavier. But I felt I got the better end of that trade. Kissing him felt so good. I pressed my body against his, gyrating as we kissed, hands still interlaced. He squeezed occasionally, eliciting soft moans, as he relentlessly explored my mouth.

When he eventually pulled away, severing the lines of spit that was borne of our endeavors, there was a hunger in his eyes. He had tasted the appetizer, and now he wanted the main course.

Me. I swallowed in delectable anticipation.

Xavier stood up, pulling me up as well. Unsteady from the sudden change in position, I tottered unsteadily, until he wrapped me in his arms. Planting a soft kiss on my head, his hands began charting a path down my back, to my butt, where he began to prod and probe, until he found my plug, upon which he let out a soft chuckle.

"A kinky one, aren't you?" He murmured.

"You don't even know," I breathed, caressing his chest. I let one hand slide down to his crotch. "Excited, are we?"

Xavier clutched the hems of my dress. "Let me fulfill my promise to you," he whispered darkly. He pulled upwards and I lifted my arms, allowing him to peel the dress off. He casually discarded it to the side, then began to run his hands across my barren chest.

"Perfect," he whispered, settling on my nipples. He began to fondle them, then suddenly pinched, causing me to gasp as pain and pleasure spiked through me at once. Xavier chuckled, as his hands began to roam downwards, back to my butt, where he squeezed. Then he traced the hem of my thong, and with a gentle tug, pulled them to my ankles, leaving my plug exposed to the world.

"Step out," He commanded.

I did so with a small whimper. My cock had sprung to full mast, and Xavier gently grasped it. He began to stroke oh so slowly, sending shivers down my spine. But it was all part of the tease, and he soon stopped.

"Turn around."

I did so. My cock, wet with precum, was pointed straight at the open doorway. If someone were to walk by right now...

A drop of precum dripped onto the floor as I clenched involuntarily at the salacious thought.

"Bend over."

"Yes, sir," I whispered, doing exactly as told. I grasped onto my ankles, allowing Xavier complete access. He conveyed his appreciation with a low hum as he began to circle my rosebud, which twitched incessantly in excitement.

Then he grasped the base of the plug and began to pull, causing me to moan. He pulled, then stopped, then pushed the toy back in. He did it again, and again, and again, until I was reduced to a panting mess barely supporting myself on all fours.

"Please," I begged.

I heard rustling and the swish of a belt being unbuckled. Then, another command. "Stand."

I obeyed, albeit on unsteady feet. Xavier's hands were quick to move to my hips to hold me. "Take out your plug."

I arched forwards, fumbling for my toy. It was lodged firmly amidst my sensitive rosebud and I moaned as I pulled it out with a squelch.

"Place it on the floor."

I bent over. As I laid the toy on the floor, I felt a surge of motion behind me as Xavier rose-

And thrust deep, deep into me with one, smooth stroke.

I squealed in ecstasy, pain, surprise, delight, and god knows how many other sensations as I felt Xavier's incredible cock enter me. It was bigger than any other I had ever taken and I could have sworn I was being ripped apart. But yet, it was divine in its presence as its warmth pulsed through my core, spreading to every corner of my body as I curled my toes in bliss.

"How are you?" There was genuine concern in his voice.

I mewled something incoherent in response. Xavier chuckled. "I'll take that to be positive. Here, sit with me."

He gently guided me downwards onto the bed with him amidst the chain of gasps and moans he forced from me with every inch of movement. When he was satisfied, I was perched on his lap, legs splayed to either side, his pulsating, ramrod-stiff cock still buried six feet deep. For a moment, he was still.

Then he began to gyrate, and it was like an engine come to life. With every thrust, a wave of pleasure washed through every cell of my body, setting them on fire. Xavier was relentless, pummeling into me with the determination of a man who wanted to see me break.

And break I did, most gloriously. I felt my brain grind to a halt as the signals of bliss became overwhelming. Any coherent thought I had was eradicated- my head became a vacant sea, with nothing but roaring waves of ecstasy that broke upon a fraying shore. I became pudding in Xavier's hands, nothing but a plaything for him to manipulate, and manipulate did he. His hands roamed, squeezed, pinched, pulled, all while my eyes rolled and I panted like every gasp of air was my last.

"Oh look," Xavier said, amusement lacing his voice. "Our first spectator."

That notion was like a lightning bolt, illuminating a single thought within my haze of lust. I focused, and sure enough, a sleek woman in a catsuit was observing from the doorway, a fiendish grin on her face.

I whimpered, attempting to shut my splayed legs in a last ditch attempt to preserve my modesty. However, Xavier was faster. Without breaking the rhythm of his thrusts, he hooked my ankles with his own and forced my legs back open, even wider than before. I tensed my muscles in an attempt to resist, but it was futile. I was weak, he was strong. I was nothing but his submissive, and he had me completely and utterly dominated.

"Xavier," I begged as my dribbling cock, pointed straight at the woman, spasmed in pleasure.

He let loose an evil laugh. "You said you wanted to put on a show. Well, it's showtime."

Oh, why had I been so bold? The woman giggled as she leaned against the doorframe, taking in my wretched plight. Every second she watched, every reaction she had, I felt a spike of shame echo through me. But sinfully, the shame compounded my lust and the sensations that Xavier was drawing from my body.

"Xav- Xavier," I panted. "It's- you're-" Ecstacy had robbed me of my words. But my body clearly conveyed my message as I tensed, the layers of pleasure stacking up like a skyscraper with no foundation. It was about to topple soon, and I was so close, so, so-

Xavier stopped completely. I let out a piteous cry and squirmed, pushing against him as I sought the last shred of pleasure that would send me into blissful oblivion. But Xavier figured out my intention and clamped his arms around me, rendering me motionless, helpless, as the pleasure began to fade, leaving an aching, hollow pain.

"Shh, Astria. Did you think I would let it end so easily?" Xavier harshly grated. Clearly, it was also difficult for him to suppress his desires. But he was better trained than I. He had mastered himself, while I was still a slave for pleasure.

"You have been a very naughty girl tonight," Xavier breathed. "Bold and naughty. Taunting me with your tight, immaculate body. Driving me wild. You make me feral, Astria, so naturally, I have to give you a taste of your own medicine."

I panted, shuddering in anticipation at the words. "I-"

"You wanted me to fuck you senseless. We're not there yet. Not even close. I will play with you, Astria, until you are at your limit. And then I will push past it, until your very soul breaks and you will forever remember my touch."

Xavier thrust fiercely then, causing me to squeal. A drop of precum oozed from my cock and dribbled slowly down my shaft.

"Because, Astria," Xavier rasped. "I will forever remember yours."

With that, Xavier picked me up by my thighs as if I weighed nothing and slammed me into the nearest wall. I wrapped my legs around him, forcing his cock deeper into me. Pinning me with his arms and torso, he began to thrust again, enveloping my lips with a kiss as he did so. He pounded me for what seemed like an eternity, bringing me close, then stopping yet again. I heard a distant scream of frustration, but surely that was someone else, before that thought broke as I was back on the bed, lying flat on my back as Xavier resumed his assault. There were more people watching now, but they were barely in my periphery now, as my only focus became to cum. To break. To shatter into that euphoric void.

But he just, wouldn't let-

Wait, he wasn't stopping. He wasn't-

My girlish cock detonated in the most powerful orgasm I had ever had in my entire life as I spasmed. My vision winked out into a black sky filled with stars as the tempest of pleasure ripped through me, shredding me and flaying my senses raw. I heard the howl of wind and the rain on my cheeks, but they were not there to soothe me. My entire body, from my scalp to my curled toes, was aflame with sensation as if I was thrust into a scorching bonfire. And I was gone, gone, gone into the infinite void.

-

When I came to, there was no one left at the door. I slowly sat up straight, wincing at the ache in my posterior. I instinctively clenched, and to my surprise, found that my plug was snugly back where it belonged.

There was no one in the room with me. Had Xavier left? I suddenly felt forlorn- the post-coital need for cuddles was hitting hard. Was Xavier that kind of guy? To think he would abandon a poor girl after so thoroughly violating her.

I shivered as I remembered his touch. By all the gods above, he was good. So incredibly good.

"Hey," came a voice from the door.

I looked up and felt a swell of joy. Xavier was leaning against the doorframe, a glass of clear liquid in his hand. "You okay?"

I pressed my head against my temples. "It's your work, you should know," I grumbled.

Xavier chuckled, walking in and offering me the glass. "Here."

I accepted it and cautiously took a sniff. "What is this, vodka?"

Xavier shook his head. "Nope. It's water. With how much you sweat, how much... fluid you expunged," he said with a little grin, "You need to rehydrate."

I shot him a flat stare as I downed the glass of water. "And who's fault is that?" I mumbled.

Xavier smiled and sat down next to me. "I hope it was as good for you as it was for me," he said.

I glanced at him. "I think it was better. You should come with a warning label, Xav."

He grinned mischievously. "Perhaps I will get one. Maybe as a cock ring."

I rolled my eyes, then stretched my arms towards him. "I want cuddles."

With zero effort, he hoisted me into his lap. I leaned back against his chest and took in the his titillating scent. Now that I was lucid, I could tell that he was wearing a different cologne as compared to the one at work. It was spicier, bolder, more exciting.

"How come this is the first time I've seen you around the Chandelier?" I asked.

"Oh, I've always wanted to swing by, but I never really found the time. But today, somehow every single one of my friends ditched me, so I decided to finally pay a visit." He cupped my chin and gently stroked it. "An incredibly good decision, it would seem."

I felt my face redden. "You're too generous. You did all the work."

"Ah, but you reacted most wonderfully. None of my lovers in the past were quite as... dynamic as you were." Xavier grinned wickedly. "How are you feeling now? Ready for another round?"

The dark desire sprung back to life at those words. However, it was weak, sufficiently sated that I could push it down with relative ease. Besides, if I went another round, I would probably get some sort of internal damage.

"I'm as spent as the last guy, Xavier. I think even more so." I arched an eyebrow. "Did you not get your release?"

Xavier laughed. "Oh, I definitely did. Hop around, you'll feel it."

I slapped him on the thigh. "Xavier! How crude."

"Ow," he complained, then grinned. "There's a reason why I plugged you back up. You were leaking like a faucet."

I stared at him, wide-eyed. "You can't say that to a lady," I exclaimed playfully.

Xavier laughed again. His laugh was wonderfully infectious. "What you were doing just twenty minutes ago wasn't very ladylike. It must have slipped my mind, I do apologize."

I laid my head on his shoulder and snuggled against his neck. "I can be very ladylike when I want."

"Mmm. Feeling a bit sleepy, are we?"

"I just had the most intense workout, sir. Show some empathy."

"In that case, do you want me to send you home? I came with a private driver, save you some taxi charges," Xavier offered.

The comfortable bubble around me seemed to fade as that sentence prompted reality to set back in. Xavier had no license, he was chauffeured to work everyday. I supposed he earned enough to justify the expense, but that was not the point. The point was that he was Xavier from work, who had just fucked me to heaven and back. This was dangerous territory I was in. A career I had painstakingly built over a decade could crumble with one careless move.

I supposed giving Xavier my address wouldn't hurt- while he had been to my place before, he probably wouldn't remember the address since he was being driven around. And even if he did, I lived in a condominium complex, which he would at most chalk up to being a coincidence.

However, allowing him to send me home could lead to bigger issues, namely my inability to resist temptation. And given what I had just experienced, twenty minutes alone in a car with the source of bliss itself could end very, very badly for me should my dark desire subjugate every other care I had in the world.

Besides, did I really want to build a closer connection with Xavier as Astria? If he sent me home, there would be a next time. Perhaps not in the car, not in my apartment, but definitely sometime else. And while I wasn't directly lying to him, the omission of such a key piece of who I am to him made me feel equally guilty inside.

If anything, time wore down all illusions. I would eventually slip up, and he would find out, and that would be-

"Hey, it's okay to say no. I understand if you don't wanna give me your address in case I'm some psycho stalker. I'll be mildly hurt, but I'll understand," Xavier said gently.

I turned to him with a small smile and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "It's not you, Xavier. You're sweet. It's me. I have some... secrets. Perhaps it's for the best that we don't get too familiar."

"Oh." Xavier scratched his chin. "So do you want me to like... leave?"

I snaked my arm around his and snuggled against him. "Nope."

Xavier chuckled softly. "You're confusing me, Astria."

"Mm, just stay for a little while so I can make up my mind?" I asked. "I know I'm being awfully demanding and unreasonable for someone receiving a favor, but... pretty please?"

Xavier gave me a bemused smile and encircled my waist with his arm. "Sure."

We sat in silence as I contemplated. It boiled down to one simple issue. Could I trust Xavier? I certainly trusted him at work- he was more than competent and had helped me countless times. But this was a different kind of trust- a deeper, fundamental trust that was far more sacred than the superficial variant afforded to each other in a workplace. If Xavier, deep down, was not who he appeared to be and has some abhorrent distaste for transgendered individuals outside of a purely sexual context, he could utterly ruin my life. Unfortunately, society was still pretty hostile to people like me.