The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could sit out here all day. It's beautiful. Almost perfect."

"I'm glad you like it. I just had it installed this past week. I sat out here all afternoon yesterday, mostly thinking about you."

"Come to any conclusions?"

"Only that I like you, I want to be with you, and look forward to seeing you again. And that somehow, you make me a better person."

"That's nice of you to say that. I feel just about the same towards you. I like being with you."

"So now that you have seen the house, what do you want to do today?"

"I don't know. I thought about it, but other being with you, I came up empty."

"I know. I don't think straight when I am with you. I try to concentrate on what I want to think about, but I always come back to you. It's weird, and confusing."

"I'm the same way. Only work seems take my mind off you. Once I leave work, you're all I can think about."

He got up off the railing and went to the swing. He lifted the dog out of the seat and sat down beside her with Alfonso in his lap. The dog did not seem to mind. They did not say anything for a while, just enjoyed looking at the yard and each other.

"May I put my arm around you?" he asked.

"I'd like that very much."

He put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her in a little closer.

"Humm, that's nice. You can hold me closer if you want."

So he did. It had been a long, long time since he was intimate, or even close with a woman, other than when they parted last weekend. He did not remember it being this nice to just be close to a woman. She was warm and soft. It didn't take long before she rested her head on his shoulder. She was petting the dog while he was in his lap. It was a very intimate moment for him. They must have stayed that way for a long time, neither wanting to disconnect from the other.

They broke the embrace when the breeze freshened and blew through the gazebo. She looked at him and then leaned in to kiss him. It was tender and touching for both of them. Just a further attempt to discover more about the other. The dog stirred and looked up at them while they kissed, wondering what was going on.

When the kiss ended they were still looking into each other, wondering what should come next. He noticed that the wind had moved some of her hair to the side of her face, so he reached up with his free hand and pushed it back behind her ear. She continued to watch him and then put her head sort of on his shoulder and chest. He pulled her in close and held her there.

Suddenly, he knew what love was. It was easy. It was when you cared more for someone else than you do for yourself. It was that easy. And he knew he cared more about her than he did for himself. Now he could say it.

"I love you, Stephanie. I just realized it. You are more important to me than anything else in this world. I could live without any of what I have if I only had you. Nothing else is important to me now."

She looked up at him. "And I love you, too. I didn't know it until now, but I do love you."

She kissed him again, only this time it was full of love for each other, nothing else, just love. They held it long enough that the dog got curious and licked under their chins as they kissed. They didn't care, and just let him do it. As they broke the kiss, Alfonso put his head between them and nuzzled each of them in turn.

"It is so beautiful out here." she said. "And holding you makes it perfect."

"I can't believe I am holding you like this. This is a strange new feeling for me. Just knowing someone cares for me is a new feeling. I want this to last forever. I want you to be with me from now on and I want to share everything I have with you."

She didn't reply immediately, unsure just what to say. Then she knew.

"I don't care how much you have. I just want you, not your possessions, or your money, or any other objects you have. Just you. The rest doesn't matter to me."

Gary basked in the glow of her statement. Her assertion was just what he wanted to hear. The truth was, he was not sure he liked being rich. It was sometimes a big hassle. But if he had someone to share it with, it might be different. He had a sudden thought that he had to ask her. He pushed her back a little and looked at her with a grin on his face.

"I know this will be a strange change of topic but I just put two and two together in my head. Does the law firm you work for handle individual clients?"

The change in topics caught her by surprise. "Why, yes they do, sometimes. Why do you ask?"

"Because I am looking for a new firm to represent me. I don't like the ones I have now. They were originally my parent's firm and they are just not what I need or want at this point. Do they also partner with a good accounting firm?"

"The best in my opinion. Are you really looking for a change?"

"I am. I just don't know any good firms that can represent me they way I want. You see, they are continually wanting to move my investments around to what I consider to be high risk. The ones I have now make all the money I will ever need just in their dividends, so changing seems to be a bad idea to me. The same goes for the accounting firm. I think they are just trying to line their pockets with stock purchase fees and gimmicks to fleece more money out of me. I want a firm that will settle for what I pay them to watch out over me, not make me, or them, richer."

This was the first time she ever heard him talk about his money. It was a revelation to her. It was not at all how she thought he felt. She had to admit, it made him even more attractive to her.

"If you really want to change, you should talk to them first. In fact, I would suggest several meetings just so you are comfortable with them. Then you can make up you mind."

"Would you find out who I need to talk to."

"Sure. I will let you know sometime on Monday."

"Thanks, you have no idea what a relief it will be to get a firm I actually like to represent me."

He still had his arms around her and he squeezed her a little to show he cared.

"There is one thing they are going to want to know before they meet you. What is your net worth?"

He sighed. "Slightly over forty two million."

Her jaw dropped. She had no idea it was that much. From what she knew of the firm they would jump at the chance to get a client like that. And she was sure he would like them, after all, if she didn't like them, she would not be working for them.

God, he was that rich and yet he lived relatively modestly, Sure he had a lot of nice things, but they were not what she would call flashy objects. Except for his books he did not seem to buy things just have them. Instead, when he bought something it was always something he was going to use. He was practical.

"I promise to get back to you on Monday. Now, I'm hungry. Will you take me to lunch?"

"What would you like?"

"You choose."

"How about some Chinese food? I know a nice place pretty close by."

"Sounds yummy."

"Okay. I will drive so why don't you move your car up the driveway on the right side of the garage?"

"Let me get my purse."

"Sure. Just go through the house and I will lock it behind you."

They made Alfonso move and then went into the house. She got her purse and he locked the front door behind her. By the time he got the back door locked she was coming up the driveway in her car. He went over and opened the door for her.

"I may have mentioned that I have another car. I want to take you to lunch in it."

He went over and opened the left garage door. When she saw what was inside he did not expect her to be so excited."

"A classic Corvette! Oh my God, I love this model!"

She was running her hands on the body and looking in the open windows, examining the tires and wheels, and just generally admiring the car.

"Can I see under the hood?"

"Sure." He popped the hood so she could look.

"Is this and LT1?"

"It is. How do you know so much about cars?"

It was her turn to impress him.

"My sophomore year in college I had a boyfriend who was crazy about muscle cars of the sixties. He went to every classic car show and drove a '69 396 Chevelle. I was practically awash in his knowledge so some of it had to rub off on me. I know a lot about cars from that era, but I never thought I would be able to ride in one again. Can we remove the roof tops?"

"You don't need to ask me twice."

He removed the tops and set them aside. When done he seated her in the passenger seat and went around to the driver's side. Once seated and belts fastened he looked at her.

"I have to warn you, it's pretty noisy."

She almost laughed at him. "Start her up! Let's hear her roar!"

He started it up and the full throaty sound of an American V8 came to life. When he looked at her, she seemed to be having an orgasm of sorts. He put it in reverse and carefully backed out of the garage and then the driveway. Once in the street he put her in first and they were off. He kept them at a brisk pace without really speeding going fast enough to give her a feel for the power underneath them. She was smiling the whole time, the wind blowing through her long hair, the pure joy in her face. It was a side of her he had not seen before.

She looked at him and laughed.

"Sorry, I wasn't laughing at you. It's riding in a car like this that changes my mood instantly. It's the pure joy, the thrill of the power, the wind in my hair, the speed, everything about it moves me into this state. I love it."

He laughed with her. He always got a thrill when he drove the Corvette, but having her with him increased everything about the experience. It was almost sexual in nature.

When they got to the restaurant, he helped her out of the car and they went inside. It was a buffet so they got what they wanted and found a table they liked. They talked all through the meal. She thanked him for letting her ride in his Corvette, and they discussed a lot of different topics. When done, they paid the bill and rode back to his house. When they arrived he put the car away and they went inside the house. They sat close together on the couch in the living room.

"I really liked the Corvette. It's been a long time since I rode in a classic like that."

"I never figured you for a classic car buff. I like that about you."

"I won't ask you how much it cost, but do you know any of its history?"

He smiled at her. "Right after the will was settled I went looking for one I could buy. Everything I looked at was in bad need of repair. In my search I ran across a shop here in town that specializes in restoration of sixties cars. After discussing it with them we came to an agreement about what I wanted and a general price range. I signed a contract and they did the rest. They found this car at a dealership and paid a good price for it. Then they started tearing it down and restoring it bit by bit. It took them six months, but when they finished I was in love. It was perfect, just what I wanted. I paid the contract price and then gave each person who worked on the car a bonus. Now I'm the proud owner."

"You know, it fits you. You seem to like old things, like this house and your books. Yet you like comfort and convenience as well. And you have discretion. It makes you very attractive."

"Speaking of attractive, have I told you that you are beautiful yet?"

"I honestly don't remember."

"Well, you are beautiful and extremely attractive. I love everything about you, your physical properties as well as your attitude towards life. I especially like that you don't ask a lot of questions. But I also want you to know that if you do have things to ask me, I don't mind."

She put a hand to his cheek. "I don't ask a lot of questions because in most cases, I don't care what the answer is. I love the person you are, not what you have. I mean, the money is nice, it is a part of you, but you don't let it control your life. You seem to be trying to live your life in your own way, not constrained by money and wealth. I love that about you. I love you."

They came together and kissed. They held it long enough that their hands began to wander, finding places on the other not yet visited. She tried to get close to him by finding his penis. When she located it she massaged it lightly and found to her delight it was getting larger. In the meantime he had found a breast and was lightly massaging it, teasing the nipple through her clothes.

When they broke the kiss he moved to tease an earlobe. He tickled it with his tongue and sucked on it a little. It seemed to send shivers down her spine. But what she was doing to his cock was also causing him to react as well.

"What say we go up to my bedroom and get more comfortable."

"Mmmm, I like that idea."

He led her upstairs to his bedroom. The king size bed looked inviting to both of them. Before laying on it, he took her in his arms again to hold and kiss her. When he backed away slightly he began to unbutton her blouse. She returned the deed by unbuttoning his shirt. When both shirts were open she pulled him into another embrace. The feel of his skin against hers was warm and nice, making her feel protected and loved.

They both shed their upper coverings and proceeded to remove their pants. When they were down to their underwear they stood back from each other and took in the other.

"You are so beautiful." he said.

"You're not so bad yourself."

He reached out,took her hand, and led her to the bed. He sat her on it and she leaned back on the center of the bed. He crawled over to her an lay beside her, taking her in his arms as he did so. She laid her head on his shoulder and held him as close as she could. Then she got even closer by wrapping her leg over his hip. They held each other this way for a long time.

"I could stay with you like this all day." he claimed.

"I like the sound of that."

He noticed that her hair had fallen down onto her cheek again. He brushed it back behind her ear and kissed her cheek. She snuggled further into his neck. He started at the tip of her shoulder with little kisses and worked his way around it and then onto her neck. Although he could not see it, a little smile spread across her lips.

"I won't be able to just lie here much longer if you keep that up."

He pulled her on top of him so he could be as close as possible to her. She responded by putting her arms around his head and kissing him deeply. Soon their tongues were exploring the other. She could feel his cock between her legs, hard and trying to escape his underwear. And all for her. That made her feel wonderful, loved and loving.

She sat up on his legs and removed her bra for him, tossing it to the side. He reached up and took them in his hands, immediately feeling her erect nipples under his palms. They were beautiful, just the right size to hold and squeeze.

"Do you like them?"

He smiled at her. "That's a silly question. Of course I like them, they are connected to you. How could I not like them?"

She smiled back at him. It was the best thing he could have said. How could she not love him?

"I love you, Gary. You are the best thing to ever happen to me. You are a good person, no matter your past. A person's past may be forgiven, but his future in his own hands. And yours is bright because you have changed. I feel grateful if I was any part of that."

Gary did not know what to say. She almost brought tears to his eyes.

"I love you, too. Just being with you is completing the change in me. I am not sure I could have done it alone. Being with you makes changing worthwhile. I know that as long as you are with me I can never go back. Thank you."

She smiled at him again. She move down again so she could get to his cock. She reached into them and took out his cock. It was larger than she imagined. She took it in her hand and began to move up and down on it slowly.

"You have a nice cock. I like it. It feels good in my hand. How long has it been since you had a woman handle it?"

"A very long time. Two years, maybe. It sure feels good. How long for you?"

"At least a month. Its been kind of a dry spell for me. But two years? Wow. I guess it's not anything to be proud of, I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"I wish I had really met you earlier. Maybe I could have helped you sooner."

He smiled at her. "Don't worry yourself about it. As far as I'm concerned, your timing was just right."

She let go of him and bent down to kiss him again. He always knew the right thing to say.

When the kiss broke he rolled her over on her back and took off her panties. She helped by raising her hips to give him access. Once off, he started massaging her thighs, working on the outside, tops and then the insides. It was sending little tingles into her vagina and clitoris. He was at her side, kissing her as he aroused her. When he broke the kiss he move his head down to her breast. He sucked on it around the nipple as he continued to work around her womanhood with his fingers.

"You sure know your way around a woman's body. You are turning me on really fast."

He looked up from her nipple. "I'll take that as a compliment."

He got closer and closer to her clitoris. He was getting closer, her could tell. It had not been that long ago that he forgot how to tell when a woman was close to her climax. But he was in no hurry. They had all day. He returned to her nipple and continued to suckle it.

She had an exquisite body. The little freckles on her chest matched the color of her hair. The started just below her shoulders and ended just below her breasts. They did not cover her chest, there were just enough to give her character. But the thing that really got him was her legs. They were one hell of a set of legs.

"Oh God, quit teasing me! I need to cum!"

He started to rub her clitoris a little harder and suck on her nipple like he was trying to get something out of it. Her hips started to rise a little and then she was cumming, hard. She began to shake all over and grunt like an animal in lust. He just kept on stimulating her. Her hips moved up and down as she hit the very top of her climax. Then she was calming down little by little.

She looked at him and smiled. "I needed that, thanks. But I might just need some more. Are you ready to fuck me?"

"Oh yes"

She got up and pushed him back on the bed. She took off his underwear and then got on top of him. She took his cock in her hand and guided it into her pussy. She sat down slowly on him until she was fully impaled. Then she smiled at him.

"God you feel good. I hope it feels just as good to you?"

"I assure you it does. Being inside you is what I have wanted ever since last week."

"I have been waiting for this as well."

She started to move up and down on him. He began to move in and out of her, meeting her every move. He reached up for her breasts and began to lightly massage them. She placed her hands over his and looked down at him. The smiled at each other.

"I love you." he said.

"I love you, too. More than I thought possible."

Gary tried to remember what is was like to fuck the women of his past so he could draw some kind of comparison. He found that they had all faded in his memory. All he was left with was this moment, the feeling of Stephanie's vagina wrapped around his cock. Sliding in and out of it while she move up and down on it. They were both in an easy pace, wanting it to last as long as possible. The connection between them was impossible to deny, you could see it on their faces and the way they stimulated each other.

The feel of his cock in her was exquisite. She thought before today that she knew what it was like to fuck someone. She realized she was wrong. Being in love made the experience even better. It propelled her senses to new heights. The connection between her and Gary made everything sharper, clearer, and renewed her life. She never wanted this feeling to end.