The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at him. "Fuck me, Gary. I want to feel your load spurt into me. I want your love inside me, filling me until it flows out all over us."

He started to really fuck her. And she was taking everything he was giving her. She really did want him to fill her up. He placed his thumbs on her nipples and rubbed them as he made love to her.

"I'm getting closer, Gary. I'm almost there."

She was pounding him as much as he was pounding her. You could hear her butt slapping into his legs and she fucked him like a wild woman. He had never had any woman fuck him like this. The two of them moved as one as they both got closer to their ultimate goal. The goal itself was not as important as the path to reach it. This path drew them closer and closer so that when the goal was reached, they had become one.

They both came at the same time. Their orgasms were shared with the other as they wrapped each other in their arms. When they finally came down from their high they stayed together, their arms still wrapped around each other, their heads on each others shoulders. They were in love with each other, and at least at the time, nothing could come between them. The future was still to be discovered, but for now, everything was perfect.

When they recovered they looked at each other and smiled. The smiles then turned to giggles, and then to full blown laughter. Stephanie fell off of him to his side still laughing. Her hand found his as they calmed down.

She looked at him and said "That was one hell of a fuck. I hope you liked it, too."

"Liked it! I loved it! Will you do that to me again?"

She was still smiling, but somehow her grin got bigger. "As often and as many times as you would like."

He rolled onto his side facing her. "Stay with me the rest of the day, please."

"And what makes you think I am going anywhere?"

"I don't know. Suddenly, I wanted to make sure you would stay with me. I guess my insecurity was showing a little."

She reached over and touched his cheek. "I will always be with you, even when I'm not physically here. I love you. I don't see how that will ever change."

He took her in his arms and lightly kissed her. "Thank you. I love you more than I can express. And I need you more than you know."

"But I do know, believe me. I know. In some ways you're like a little boy in a man's body. But please believe me, I love you no matter what."

**********

Gary leaned against the railing looking out over the stern of the ship. The wake from the ship meant they were underway, headed away from Italy and towards Tunisia. The day was bright and sunny and all was right with the world. The Mediterranean Sea was calm and as blue as the sky.

He heard the sliding glass door behind him open. Stephanie came out of their room and put her arms around one of his.

"Looking at the ocean?"

"Yes, just thinking about the past six months and how wonderful they have been."

"I know, it's sort of like a dream, isn't it?" She looked at her left hand and the simple gold band on it.

"Like being married?"

She kissed his cheek. "Oh yes, you have made all my dreams come true. What about you?"

"I'm more than happy. Having you with me to share all this is my dream come true."

"Good, now let's go inside and make love again."

OlderHormones