The Change

Story Info
A woman is changed to transform her family and the world.
10.1k words
4.57
25.6k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhattaTrope
WhattaTrope
60 Followers

The Change

By WhattaTrope

(C) 2023 by WhattaTrope

Synopsis - A woman is changed to transform her family and the world

* * *

Note - All characters in this story are well over the age of 18. This is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to anyone living or dead is coincidental, as each character and the situation in which they find themselves is completely fictional.

- - -

Let it be a dream, please, please, make it a dream, she thought as she fruitlessly struggled to move. Her body refused to even twitch, no matter how she struggled. Part of her was afraid, but that feeling of fear seemed somehow detached, almost as if it were someone else's emotion that she could only feel second-hand. She felt what she could only describe as buzzing along her nerves, the nerves that should tell her how her body was positioned, if it was touching or laying upon anything, or if it were damaged somehow. She couldn't even open her eyes to check.

She still saw afterimages from the bright flash of light that preceded her being in her situation. She'd been in her car, driving home from work, and suddenly the car had died, almost like electricity no longer worked, and she had pulled over and coasted to a stop. Then there was a bright flash, and then... this. Whatever 'this' was.

She felt almost weightless, she thought. How could that be? As she was thinking this, her eyelids drifted open without her willing them to do so. She seemed to be in a vague, one-colored space that seemed both the size of a ballroom and the size of her bedroom. She couldn't tell walls from ceiling or floor. There didn't seem to be a source of the light that filled the space. All she could hear was a hum that never seemed to vary in pitch or volume. In fact, there didn't even seem to be a temperature in wherever she was, the air she was breathing -- and she was breathing, at least she could feel that! -- didn't heat or chill her.

Dianne. I am Dianne. I was on my way home... oh, my God, I'm naked! Am I... am I alive? I'm breathing, so I must be.

She tried to speak, to call out, and nothing happened. It's like my body can't hear my brain anymore, she thought.

She heard an odd whirring sound from somewhere below her, but she couldn't move her head to look for the source of that sound, but she did feel her arms and legs spread outward from her body. She could see parts of her arms and hands in her peripheral vision. Then she felt something press against her crotch, and moments later, felt and saw, in the edge of her vision, something metallic-looking cup her breasts. Oh, God...!

There was another hum behind her head, and then she felt something grip her skull firmly, holding her head and neck even more still than they already had been. What was happening?

There was a click, and suddenly she felt very sexually aroused. Oh, no! What's happening?

Memories flashed before her mind's eye, people from her past, people she knew. Almost all were women, though memories of her son were mixed in, maybe because he was the one person she saw most frequently? The others were friends, and every so often an image/memory would freeze and then vanish.

She tried to move again, this time with a slightly sharper edge of desperation, but again the feeling was muted, diminished, and again, she had no success in moving her body even a millimeter. The parade of memories stopped, and three of her friends, her son, and her daughter were left in her mind's eye.

She felt her body gasp as a wave of sexual need surged through her mind. Her body began to pant with that need, and suddenly she felt a pinch in each nipple, and a warming, then burning, sensation spread through each breast from the nipple outward and inward. Her nipples had been hard, now they were... oh, wow, that felt good! They were... what the hell was happening? They felt like they were being sucked, suckled, really. But this felt better by far than anything that had ever been done to them before!

They wanted a mouth on them. That, she was certain, would be perfect!

Her pleasure built as she felt a pressure building in her tits, wait, no, her breasts, that was it! God, if only someone would suck at her titties, maybe she could cum!

Wait, no, hold on. 'Titties?' She'd never used the word in her life! Well, maybe once or twice, but it wasn't how she thought of her... God, if only someone would suckle! She needed that! She knew what it felt like, as she had nursed her children years ago, and she needed, needed... wait, nursing hadn't been that pleasurable back when her babies had suckled. She vaguely recalled chapped and irritated nipples. Why would she imagine that it would feel different now? Or did she? It did feel incredibly good....

Things were shifting in her head, changing, and she could only watch and wait to see what would happen. There was a truly bizarre sensation, like her mind had gotten larger, more spacious inside her head, as if she were standing in her living room and suddenly all the walls and the ceiling pulled back, making the existing furniture and pictures on her walls suddenly seem completely inadequate to fill the newly-created space. She felt small inside her own mind, once so familiar, everything within reach, but no longer. After a few seemingly eternal moments, she felt that new space being filled with something very feminine.

Oh, Goddess! (Goddess?) It was... she felt... Mother. It was like being filled with astonishingly powerful mothering instincts. The feeling flowed into her, and as it did, she felt as if she were being held in her mother's arms, snuggled to her breast, and an erect nipple parted her lips. She could almost taste the milk that flowed into her mouth and she swallowed it down, taking Mother into her belly, where She spread into all the new space in her mind. Everything was full of Mother.

Nothing had passed her lips. She wasn't at anyone's breast like a child, especially her own long-dead mother's breast! There was no taste in her mouth! But... but... it was like everything but that was happening somehow. Her head! They were doing something to her head, her mind! But who were 'they'? Why were they doing this? It felt, vaguely, like a psychology experiment, maybe? Maybe examining the role of mothering instincts and memories in humans?

In humans?

Well, most psychology was to see how human people reacted to or felt about things. Was this some kind of weird psychological experiment?

It was a passing thought. She felt a pinch, not a painful one, in her clitoris and deeper inside her vagina, and her entire sex grew warm, then hot, and her sexual need grew unbearable.

Fuck! She had to fuck! The need was inflexible, demanding. She needed a child in her womb and she had to fuck him to get it! Who? Who? Doesn't matter, don't care, must fuck!

'Make me a Mommy again!' she wanted to scream, but she couldn't.

She could feel the strain on her very self, her mind, and knew it was fraying in the current of absolute need. She was drowning in need, being dragged down by the weight of her life, her choices. The only way to get a breath was to let some of them go, letting them sink beyond reach onto the depths of the need. In her panic, she did so, and she felt buoyed up enough to grab a figurative breath.

"Gah! Oh! Fuck!" she heard her voice, and she felt her body shiver and shake with an orgasm, an orgasm which washed through her and took part of her with it. The orgasm involved her whole body, she felt it in every millimeter of her body, her self, and she lost more of that self and it sank deep beyond her mental reach in the sexual need, a need that the orgasm hadn't relieved at all.

What...? Who? Wait. A mom, she was a mom, and had kids. Two wonderful,, living children. Grown kids? Yes grown. Not small. Not babies. They didn't nurse at her titties anymore. That was a shame....

Oh, Goddess, the feelings, the sensations of her nipples being pulled into a mouth, the feelings of her full titties working, working, flexing, each flex feeling like... like... oh, Goddess, here it comes! She felt her milk spasm through her nipples, a convulsion of ecstacy deep in her titties, shooting the milk out like a cock shooting its cum deep into a womb. She felt it in her nipples, her titties, and her sex, which felt like it was having spasms all its own.

As she came down from her full-body orgasm, her mind barely twitched as new things fit themselves into place. She felt her body draw in a huge breath, and she gulped air as the world's slow whirl slowed further, then came to a stop.

She knew that she had changed, had been changed, but she couldn't tell how. Everything in her head felt right, natural, as it should be, but she knew it was different.

What was important was fertility. Her children should have children, and it was such a Good thing that such pleasure led to pregnancy! All five of her children should... wait, five? That felt both wrong and right somehow. She mentally counted on her fingers -- George, Amy, Mary, Helen, and Nicole, right? Wait! Mary was almost her own age, and Helen and Nicole were only a few years younger than Mary! They couldn't be her children, because she wouldn't have been old enough to have them when those three were born! But... her mind insisted it was right. They were her children, they just seemed older? She had a feeling that all would be made right soon.

She felt so confused! The world she remembered didn't seem to make sense. Her babies had jobs? No, careers! How could that be? How old were they? How old was she? She couldn't remember! That should bother her, but somehow it didn't.

It had to be a dream, right? She knew she should be able to think more clearly, and to remember things like her age. The whole situation was so strange, so surreal, and she couldn't seem to actively think, only respond. The most she could manage was a mild concern that almost all her thoughts were sexual. This had to be because she was hornier than she'd ever been in her life -- much hornier, and her mind whirled around sex and pleasure like a ship caught in a giant whirlpool, or a spaceship caught by a black hole it had been passing. Choosing anything else to think about was simply not possible for more than a moment.

That whirl sped up, and her mind was helplessly drawn in and down. Everything was sex, and that was good, so very, deeply, Good. She felt even more parts of herself, deep and important parts, break loose in the maelstrom of sexual need and pleasure. Her thoughts became what ten minutes before she would have called perverse. Parts of depraved fantasies began to collect and cohere in her whirling mind, and she couldn't even begin to object -- they just were, and were linked with that pleasure, need, and the need for pleasure, building on and filling in those fantasies.

She needed to cum, to reach orgasm, so very badly that she threw herself into the fantasies, embracing them and the pleasure they brought her. Her body was wriggling and trying to thrust itself onto something -- anything (but there was nothing to touch) -- to get herself off. She heard her voice begging to be fucked, and fucked now! Were the words hers? Probably. Maybe? She would give anything to cum, and her body was doing things outside of her control anyway.

Suddenly, a crystal-clear image of herself nursing her 'children' fixated itself in the center or her mind, and she felt the pleasure and need come to a peak, then a step higher somehow, and then she came with a scream of relief. She gathered her 'children' in her arms and held them to her tits as the orgasm washed through her, all of her, and as it finally subsided, it took what was left of her consciousness away.

* * *

"Why did Mom need us to come home so immediately?" Amy asked her brother George as he drove through the frigid Georgia night. Well, frigid for Georgia, anyway.

"No idea," George replied. "Did she seem kind of spacy to you?"

"Not really, no. She was most insistent on us getting home as soon as possible. We didn't talk long, or about anything else. Why? Did she sound that way to you?"

"Well, I can't say for certain. Once I told her I'd pick you up and we'd come up together, she sort of mellowed out, sounded like nothing else was important, and she sort of, well, she said she now had her own UFO story."

"What? Mom? Rock-steady Mom? Stable, pragmatic, practical, nothing-weirder-than-everyday-life Mom?"

"Yep, her. She told me she'd tell us when we got there. I did ask."

"Wow! Well, that's something I'd never have imagined!"

"Me, either," George agreed. "So how are things in the Electronics department?"

"The new year's model of TVs are coming in slowly, what with shipping and the supply chain so backed up. Our trucks are running on schedule, but almost everyone else, not so much."

"Yeah, I know. I'm getting lots of calls about shipping delays, too. It's amazing how it seems just a few years ago, waiting four to six weeks for something you ordered to arrive was perfectly normal, but in the last decade or so the 3-day delivery guarantees have made people downright nasty when they find they may need to wait up to a month for their order. At least it's only on bigger or rarer stuff, though."

"You still working from home?" Amy asked.

"Yeah. They made it permanent for older workers. It's only new hires that have to be trained and monitored in the call center. I do like being able to work in shorts, though!"

George took the fork onto the East-West interstate from the interstate that would continue on northward through Kentucky and Ohio. Their mother lived so close to the Tennessee line she could throw a rock across into the Volunteer state, in a little town that was not a part of the city of Chattanooga only because it was in Georgia.

"How's the fiancee?" George asked.

"Adam hasn't been my fiancee for over six months, now, George, you know that," Amy rolled her eyes and grimaced.

"I thought surely he'd have discovered his mistake by now," George explained.

Amy blew a raspberry at her brother dismissively, "Who said I would take him back?" She grimaced again. "No, he's still with Sheila, that cunt." Anger seethed in her eyes.

"Fuckin' idiot," George said. "You shouldn't take him back. It's just... well, when I turned forty, I had hoped one of us would have kids." His wife's hysterectomy for cervical cancer several years before had left him without hope of kids of his own, and he had hoped being an uncle could fill that void, at least to some extent.

"Not with that asshole!" Amy declared, then softened. "You never know. Maybe I'll find someone. But Adam's betrayal has made getting romantically involved again so soon too much to deal with." After a moment, she smiled, "Don't worry, 'Uncle' George. One day...."

"Eh, well, I'm getting too old and stiff to play on the floor with kids anyway, I guess. My knee, and the fact that I sit on my ass all day taking calls, have not been good for staying flexible and in shape enough for that." He sighed. "I'm getting too old, Ames."

"You're only five years older than I am, and my knees are fine and I can still do the splits, so keep that opinion to yourself! Here's the exit!" Amy snapped.

"Sorry! Sorry!" George apologized, then said, "Hey, you never know, some Prince Charming may sweep you off your feet tomorrow!"

"How about a Princess Charming?" Amy snorted.

"Uh... that's new," George choked, then tried carefully. "When... um, are you serious?"

"Bwahaahaahaa!" Amy laughed. "Got you!" Then she sobered, "Nah. After Adam and Sheila, I did consider giving up on guys altogether, but no, I just don't swing that way, so it'll have to be 'Prince' Charming."

"Hey, sis, not that I care, or, er, not that it would make a difference to me or anything..."

"Uh-huh, sure," Amy smiled mockingly.

"It really wouldn't!" George exclaimed defensively, turning onto his mother's street. "I mean, it would be a surprise, but really, if you find a Princess Charming who treats you right, well, I'd be happy. As long as she and I got along okay, I mean."

"Well, while I appreciate your openness to me deciding to be a lesbian, I'm afraid it's guys-only for me," Amy said as she gathered up her purse from the floor of the car.

"Hey, you brought it up!" George said as he set the parking brake and began to gather his stuff from the console between the seats. "I'm just trying to be supportive of my sister's choices and feelings."

"Yeah, sorry, I was just feeling like picking on you," Amy said. "Made you blush!"

"No challenge, there!" chuckled George. "I'll come back out for the suitcases," he said, "let's just go say 'hi' and maybe find out what the emergency is!"

Amy nodded as she got out of the car. "Cool. Thanks!" She looked up at the darkened house, "Huh. If she's even home!"

The pair walked to up the door, and George unlocked it with his key. As the door swung open, he knocked on the doorjamb to alert their mom to their presence. "Mom?" George called into the dark and quiet house.

"Hi, honey!" his mother's voice drifted from her bedroom. "I've already gone to bed, so just make yourselves comfortable!"

"Okay. Love you, Mom!"

"Love you, too, sweetheart! Sleep well!"

"Guess it wasn't that much of an emergency...?" George muttered, glancing at his sister. He snorted and shook his head. Their mother was, on rare occasions, inexplicable. He assumed that she would tell them whatever it was when she was ready, or the time was right (whatever that meant).

"I'm just going to go say hi," said Amy. George nodded, and went on to his own bedroom, which hadn't changed much since he'd left for college years ago. He took a deep breath and expelled it in a long sigh, then sat on his bed. It had been a long day. He lay back on his pillow, and found his eyes closing and sleep demanding that he follow. Within seconds, he was asleep.

Amy walked to her mother's door and stuck her head in. "Hi, Mom! We made it safely." Her mother was hard to make out, partly because of the darkness, and partly because she was not where Amy expected her to be -- lying down. No, her mother was sitting on the bed propped against the headboard against the wall.

Wait, was she... topless?

"Come in, Amy," Dianne said, her voice almost a purr.

"Wha...? Mom? Are you naked?"

"I'm... comfortable," Dianne told her daughter with a smile.

"Uh... um..." said Amy, her train of thought derailed.

"Come here, baby," said Dianne softly.

"I... uh... your breasts..." stammered Amy.

"Oh, foo," chuckled Dianne, "You've seen them before! You've even nursed from them! That was nice."

Something was off, a tiny part of Amy's mind protested, but the majority of her moved over and sat in front of her mother, wide-eyed.

"It was so nice when you used to suckle at my titties," Diana said in a husky voice. "I bet it would be even better, now. Come on, come closer."

'Titties'? Her mother had never used that word in Amy's hearing, ever, a fact that floated through her mind and was gone. She scooted closer to her mother, whom she could now see very well in the semi-darkness. Her mother offered a much larger and heavier breast than normal to her daughter, who, eyes wider still, found she couldn't back away. A moment later, she found herself bending over and taking the nipple into her mouth! There was a taste in her mouth, and she felt a drop fall from her mother's nipple onto her tongue.

Almost immediately, instinctively, she latched on and began nursing, pulling streams of milk not just into her mouth, but, very quickly and very forcefully, as her mother's milk let down and it came out in streams, almost down her throat. Her startled and stunned mind grew fuzzier very quickly, and she felt herself get very wet between her legs as a flush of sexual heat flowed through her, starting from her stomach and spreading outward from there.

WhattaTrope
WhattaTrope
60 Followers