The Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy could not stop swallowing the sweet and slightly spicy source of sustenance down as quickly as it flowed in. She felt a wave of heat begin to grow throughout her body as she flushed, her skin growing pink at first, a pink which deepened dramatically as her blood seemed to thunder through her, and she began to perspire. The heat was delicious torture, as it seemed to melt her into pure sexual desire.

As Amy pulled more and more milk into herself, she felt her mind slow. The world spun, contractracting in on itself around her as it did so. It was like she was an observer in her own body and mind, yet fully connected to each sensation in her body. The smaller her world got, the more it focused on her body, and her Mommy's.

'Mommy' she thought, and 'fuck', the only two thoughts she could cling to in the whirling, confusing, and tiny world. Each had its own body of meaning, and its own slice of her life and memory. 'Mommy' was... Mommy. 'Fuck' was all her experiences of sex and how her body had felt during the several times she'd had good sex, either alone or with someone else, but now they seemed a lot better. The pleasure was intensified, and Amy groaned with sexual need. She felt her pussy spasm, and the most amazing orgasm she'd ever experienced burst outward from it, sweeping her entire body along for the ride.

She lost consciousness, twitching and making almost-piteous groaning noises as her mouth slipped from Mommy's titty and her cheek came to rest on her Mother's hugely pregnant belly. Dianne smiled down at and stroked the hair of her sleeping daughter, calmly watching as Amy's body began to slowly change.

Amy's legs and hips became more slender as her breasts began to swell. Her skin began to tighten and an hour later, she looked like a slender, fit but curvy young woman of about twenty years of age. Even while unconscious, her body acted as though it were being sexually teased at a level of arousal that was just shy of climax. The crotch of the jeans she still wore was drenched.

Dianne smiled down at her daughter and stroked her hair again, an action she had repeated every few minutes since Amy had succumbed to her milk. "That's right, my darling daughter! You will be so happy as a nymph! Life will be wonderful when you awaken, my dear. Fertility, love, and pleasure are now your highest concerns."

After a time, Amy began to thrash in discomfort, finally sitting up and pulling off her top and then standing to slip out of her jeans and panties. Her movements, as she did so, showed that she was still 90% asleep, but they also suggested a child with a fever getting the blankets off of her. Amy climbed back up to lay curled up to her Mommy, but after a minute, wriggled and kicked her ankle socks off her feet to be gathered in and cuddled close by her Mommy.

As Amy slept, the transformations continued, erasing scars and blemishes from every millimeter of skin, causing certain neural tracts to grow much more connected in her body and brain, and all the hair below her neck to fall out. When the transformations were complete, she not only appeared to be, but was, a twenty-year-old woman.

Her Mommy smiled at the young woman lovingly and proudly. "There, now. All done, my beautiful daughter! Sleep well! Tomorrow your new life begins!"

Dianne lay back against the wall on her bed and let her eyes close. Before she slept, she felt along mental channels to her other 'children' and felt them preparing to come to her, not realizing what joyous transformations awaited them when they arrived. Her son was closest, separated from her by just a few rooms, while others were several states away. Once they had all arrived, her family would be complete.

* * *

George woke the next morning with morning wood that didn't simply subside after a few minutes, which was unusual for a man his age. He dismissed his horniness with a shake of his head, but had to sit down to pee in order to force his penis to aim into the toilet bowl. He smirked -- he hadn't had an erection this hard for a decade or more, and he took a bit of pride in it.

He changed into shorts and a T-shirt, his usual attire when staying home. He wandered into the kitchen, expecting to see his mother or sister there but found no one. As his erection finally faded, he started coffee brewing and found some not-terribly-fresh fruit in the fridge to eat. His mom was usually better stocked with groceries, especially when she expected to have her kids home.

The house was quiet -- had he awakened before his mother and sister? Usually, his Mom was the first up and had a full breakfast ready when he and Amy stumbled in. Not today. Maybe they were both sleeping in? He finished his very ripe peach, then toasted some bread, and pulled out some of his mother's fantastic homemade fig preserves, made from the fruit from his Mom's two fig trees in the backyard. He slathered the preserves on the toast when it popped up, and ate both slices while drinking his coffee.

Where was everyone? They must be really tired! He shook his head, then cleaned up after himself, and headed to the bathroom to take a shower after pulling his wallet and keys out of his jeans and tossing the clothes he'd worn the day before in the old washer/dryer and starting it. After showering and drying himself, he pulled his shorts and T-shirt back on and wandered out to the living room. No one was there. He shook his head again, then turned and moved to his mother's bedroom door and knocked softly.

"Mom? You here?" he called, softly.

"George! Yes, come in! Your sister is here as well."

George pushed the door open and stepped through as he started to speak, "Hey Mom! We got in late last... what the hell?!" He stopped, staring at his mother and sister, neither of whom looked exactly like they had been the last time he had seen them.

"Hello, my boy! Amy and I were up late last night so we slept in. Come in, come closer!"

"You... you're naked! Both of you...." he trailed off, eyes wide. He shook his head again, as if to try to clear it. "What... are you pregnant, Mom?"

"Yes, dear. I am a Mother," Dianne smiled and her arm which had been draped around Amy's naked, youthful and sleeping form tightened and Amy's eyes opened to focus on George, and she smiled, too. His sister, holy crap!, his sister was the sexiest woman he'd ever seen, and his Mom was beautiful enough that he just couldn't look away.

George was confused, and reacting to the naked bodies of his mother and sister in an embarrassing way -- he quickly moved his hand in front of his crotch to hide his erection. He flushed red, abashed and flustered. He felt like he should be running away, fleeing as quickly as he could, but... but he just couldn't. It would mean he'd have to leave, to... why was his mother pregnant? That shouldn't be possible, not at her age! Though she did look younger, somehow, maybe thirty? Between twenty-five and thirty? Amazingly young-looking for a woman with two middle-aged children!

And Amy! Amy looked to be in her early twenties, and her body... damn, her body! It had changed so remarkably! She looked like a model, except much curvier, and the way she and his mother were... posed, in a way that was incredibly... God, he couldn't think straight! The two them looked like they should be a feature picture on a porn website! A very, um, 'specialized' website.

Stop thinking that way! a part of his mind insisted, but that part seemed to be losing ground somehow. His mom was just smiling the most caring, loving smile at him, but everything else was incredibly sexy. She knew it, and slid her fingertips down his sister's naked body in a long smooth arc that ended up with those fingers inside Amy's open and juicy pussy, making Amy coo in approval and spread her legs further apart so that her mother would have the best access. George watched, eyes bugging out and mouth open.

"Oh, Mommy! Mmm, nice!" Amy said in a voice that was clear and excited. Amy slid her hands under her breasts and tickled her nipples, giving them a pinch as her mother's fingers went in the deepest. "Oh, fuckk!" she sighed.

"Mom! What the fuck?!" George gawped, shocked.

"Honey, come over here! Come to me!" Dianne mock-scolded, smiling a beautiful, guileless smile. "Come on, here!" she said, gesturing to the side on the bed. "We need to talk, son."

George had taken three steps before his feet stopped. "Mom, you can't..." He goggled as his sister stretched provocatively, smiling devilishly, knowing exactly what effect she was having on his body and mind.

"Son. Come here. Sit down here in front of me," Dianne firmly instructed her son in her 'mother's voice.' He did, slowly and nervously. He couldn't hide his erection from her this close.

"Your sister is very happy, now," Dianne explained, then turned to Amy, "...aren't you, dear?"

"Mm-hmm!" Amy nodded, stroking her thigh from knee to a part of her body he knew he shouldn't even think about. "So happy, Georgie! You can be happy, too!"

George looked at his mother, dumbstruck for a moment, then asked, "Mom, what has happened? Why are you and Amy acting this way?" The last question came out as he found his gaze locked on his mother's swollen breasts, and saw tiny droplets of milk appear at each nipple.

"It's a blessing, son. I think maybe aliens changed me, but they changed me for the better!"

"Wha... what?" George could not look away from his mother's breast.

"I'm not sure, but I think I was taken by aliens onto their UFO, and changed."

"Aliens...?"

"Well, I didn't actually see any aliens, but I don't think humans have anything that would cause this! I know, son, it is hard to think. You are so horny and so hungry, my little boy. Come here, baby, and have some of my milk. It will help."

George found himself leaning forward towards his mother's heavy breast, but slowed and then stopped himself before his lips touched it. His erection was throbbing with pleasure, and his heart was pounding. His mother's breasts were so big! Something about them called to his eyes, to him, and he could not look away -- as the eternal-seeming seconds passed, he found he couldn't even manage wanting to look away.

"Not... not a baby... don't do that anymore. I..."

"You want it, though, don't you? It's okay, Baby! Just taste it. You've always wanted to be a Daddy, well, soon you will have your wish granted by a Goddess. I'm the Mother, now," Dianne assured her son. She pulled his head to her breast, and as the rock-hard nipple entered his mouth, he became aware of an astoundingly delicious sweet flavor as the milk droplets found his tongue. The next thing he was aware of was a flood of milk being sprayed throughout his mouth in tiny jets. Without thinking, he swallowed, and the warm milk was replaced a moment later as his mouth filled again. And again.

He was on fire, but it was a delicious fire, and he felt sensations in his cock and balls that was indescribably wonderful. He found his hands holding his mother's back, crushing her breasts into his lips and face. The flow of milk went down his throat and fueled the fire that was spreading from his stomach and outward into his body.

The signs of middle-age, his slight beer-belly, and the layer of far he'd accumulated since being a young man melted away. His shorts, which had been tented from his erection, grew taught as they strained to contain what was growing inside them -- a cock and balls that were twice the size they had been. He felt his mother slide her hand into his shorts to grasp his cock, and his hips automatically moved to hump her hand, slick with the copious precum that oozed from its slit. His balls felt, well, amazing as they worked to produce an immense load.

His mind ran in tighter and tighter circles around his growing and magnifying need for sex. The feeling of the hand around his cock, stroking him with the most ecstatic sensations, told him that just a handjob would not be enough ever again. He needed to fuck like a dropped brick needed to fall!

The world narrowed and dimmed as the fire in his flesh accelerated. He felt his shorts come off somehow, which was a damned good thing because they had to come off! He felt his T-shirt pulled up and over his head, and he lost his oral lock on Mommy's titty for a moment. This most important thing was restored a moment later as he moved forward to recapture her leaking, throbbing nipple with his mouth, and again began sucking the white torrent down as quickly as he could.

Amy giggled as his body changed. This was exciting! His cock was getting bigger, and her pussy, already wet, flooded to the knowledge that soon it would be inside her. Soon, he would give her what she most wanted: a baby. Once Mommy was done with him it would be what he most wanted, too, though the giving of it would take time and a lot of pleasure! She trailed her fingers down to her sex and caressed and stroked it, imagining all that wonderful sex!

George's legs began to change getting hairier and darker, and his feet began to look truly peculiar, as if they were trying to pull inside themselves while the nails spread, grew together, and then grew thicker and wider, becoming hooves. His legs no longer bent the way they used to bend, and only looked vaguely like they once did. A long tongue emerged from his mouth to lick droplets of milk from his chin, then disappeared back inside his mouth where it obviously was being used to stimulate Mommy's nipples.

Dianne moaned again as she felt her breasts convulse to spurt milk in her son's nursing mouth, hell, down his throat! The force with which each shot was launched felt like a powerful orgasm, but located in her tits and then echoed in her pussy. She felt such profound love for her children! Nourishing them this way was it's own reward!

George began to shake, and from his cock came an amazing quantity of sperm jetting up his Mommy's belly and between and under her tits to slowly drip and slide downwards. In total, it was eight giant blasts which, if collected together, would measure about a full cup. As his orgasm slowly trailed off, he found he could no longer hold himself upright, and he slid down to lapse into unconsciousness.

When Amy saw that her brother was completely spent, she rolled him over and began to lick up the cum that covered half of Mommy's front, savoring each lick like it was the tastiest substance in the world. Mommy leaned back and enjoyed this, especially when her daughter's tongue found her large, erect button standing out from her pussy.

Dianne was just as pleased when her daughter moved from what had gotten on her Mommy to what was still on her brother. She licked and lapped up what was on his chest, then moved down to his belly, then lower, swallowing his still-erect cock down to the root and fellating it with slow strokes in and out, enjoying each molecule of the spunk she could locate on it or in it, as his cum still seeped from it in tiny pulses. Two fingers of one of Mommy's hands kept a steady stroking rhythm into her pussy then a quick circle around her clit then back inside.

"That's my baby, cleaning up her brother so lovingly and carefully!"

Amy grinned at her mother, looking like the proverbial cat who got the canary. It was a look of pure sexual relish. "Of course, Mommy! Of course!"

Dianne smiled gently again, and stroked her daughter's hair. "Don't worry. He'll wake up with a need to fuck as strong as yours, and his cock will stay hard from now on. You and your sisters will be so happy! When they get here and... join us... we will begin to spread our power into the lands all around us, and the fertility of that land will increase more and more, and people will be called back to my rites of deepest pleasure! But first, your brother must finish his changes. Come, let's fingerfuck each other while we watch!"

Amy cuddled against her mother, her legs spread wide to accept Mommy's fingers, and reached down with a hand to finger her Mommy. It felt so good, so right, so necessary to do this.

After several orgasms, they dozed, propped against each other as they waited. Some time later, George stirred and opened his eyes, which had become a deep, rich, luminous brown. He sat up, his new well-muscled body moving gracefully. His movements awakened his mother and sister.

George had become a satyr, mostly man but with the legs of a goat. His cock stayed at full attention, a boner with an actual bone surrounded by cartilage and sensitive flesh. It was largish for a human male and stayed slick with a substance that was both aphrodisiacal to women and a powerful stimulant for the nerves inside human female's (and nymph's) pussies. This same substance was part of every copious load of semen, and it could make human women lose their minds with the overload of pleasure.

Perhaps surprisingly, he did not smell of goat despite the legs, but something far more pleasant and strong, with its own pheromones that made sex a pretty-much forgone conclusion for any woman who caught a whiff. He smelled male in all the best ways, and in none of the less fortunate ones.

"Welcome back, George," said his Mommy in a voice filled with love. "Welcome to your new life!"

George looked down at his re-made body. He stretched, and enjoyed the sensation. A thought hung nearby, and he grabbed at it even as his sister deep-throated him with preternatural skill. "Mm, Ames, that feels wonderful!" His voice was smoky sex to the ears. He took a moment to enjoy what his sister was doing, then turned to talk with his Mommy even as his sister slurped and sucked, her tongue dancing around his shaft and its head.

"Mommy, you said aliens changed you?" George said, and put a hand on either side of Amy's head out of instinct.

"Mmm-hmm, I did. At least that's the best explanation I have so far. I haven't been pregnant in forty years, now look at me." She was spectacularly pregnant-looking. "They -- whoever 'they' are -- did things to my body and my mind. They made me into the Mother Goddess, and it is beyond wonderful! 'All rites of love and pleasure are my rituals', and participating in my rituals is now mandatory for you and all my children. And, of course, those rites can and will give more pleasure for everyone than ever before!"

George was trying hard to concentrate, to think, and was having trouble. Dianne had other plans.

"George and Amy, You are to make love and create a baby together. While it is not very likely to happen today, that's no reason not to try! Now, get to it!"

Amy pulled her head up and grinned with delight, and stood. George looked at his Mommy who nodded and indicated the bed in front of her. George sat down and lay back, his cock standing firm in the air. Amy, still smiling, climbed up and threw her leg over her brother, lined up the head of his cock with the entrance to her pussy, then sank down on it, taking its full length with a groan of pleasure.

"Uh... sister! You're my sister! Isn't there a problem with us... um, fucking?" George frowned, confused, the remnants of his former life rasing short-lived concerns that felt weak and fragile even as he expressed them.

"Uh-uh!" answered Amy, grinning even more widely, raising and lowering herself using only her legs. "This is the best! Can't you tell? Can't you feel it?"

His mother replied a moment later, "No, George. This is My will and desire. It is now your will and desire," said Dianne sternly.

A blank look replaced the look of puzzlement on George's face, to be replaced an instant after that by a look of pure joy and pleasure. Amy laughed and nodded, still moving up and down slowly, a look of concentration on her face as she focused on making her muscles grip and milk her brother's cock.