The Change Ch. 02

Story Info
The change spreads next-door, affecting a husband and wife.
4.9k words
4.57
12k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 09/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhattaTrope
WhattaTrope
60 Followers

Author's Note -- All characters in this story are over the age of 21, and are completely fictional. Any resemblance to actual individuals, living or dead, is coincidental. You might want to read the first chapter of the story before reading this one. This chapter of the story does not contain incest.

* * *

2 - The Nextdoor Neighbors

Tony was shocked when he stepped out his front door to retrieve the morning newspaper into unseasonably warm and damp air. He unzipped, then shrugged out of, his winter coat. His startled gaze was drawn to his neighbor's yard, which seemed to be blooming for spring. As he held his coat in front of him, he adjusted his stiffening cock in his pajama bottoms without really noticing, then walked down his driveway to pick up his family's copy of the Herald.

This weather was very unusual -- while Indian summers were not uncommon in their area, this was not an Indian summer because it was far too late for one, since it was January. This morning was warm, humid, and he could see that buds appeared on the nearby trees, bushes, and definitely in the grass of his lawn.

Tony felt great, and gave a contented sigh as he pulled open the door to his house. He felt... sexy! This was a peculiar feeling for him to have, since he'd been an overweight geek since the beginning of high school. He had met the woman who would become his wife in college and, in the occasional moment of self-doubt, would wonder periodically what had drawn his classy wife to him. Feeling 'sexy' was a novel experience for him.

His cock was harder than it had been in years. It wasn't like he and his wife didn't make love a couple of times a month! Doing that now would be a great way to start the day, he thought to himself. He dropped the newspaper on the couch and headed down the hallway to the bedroom. He pushed open the door to see his wife, naked in bed, her nightgown pulled off and tossed into the middle of the room.

"Tony! Oh, baby, please come over here and ravish me!" exclaimed his wife, Susan. She was propped up on pillows against the headboard of the bed, her legs were spread, and her fingers were... she was touching herself! "Mmm, Tony, I need you inside me!"

Well, this was a delightful and welcome surprise! Tony's beautiful wife of twenty-two years hadn't been this randy in a very long time, and he lost no time in shucking off his sweatsuit, and then crawled up from the foot of the bed to kiss his wife. She reached for his hardness and guided him to her sex, which was much wetter than she could ever remember it having been. They both groaned in awed pleasure at his first thrust.

"Oh! My! God!" cried Susan with each thrust. "Fucking yes! Fucking give it to me just... like... that! Holy shit! Are you getting bigger?!"

Tony could not have cared less. This was the best sex ever! His balls were doing something odd, with a sensation like they were boiling, but without the heat. Well, a different kind of heat, anyway. He grinned as he felt his wife's pussy ripple around his cock as she had her first orgasm of the day and she screamed with the pleasure arcing through her body.

Tony didn't even slow down. He was going to fuck her until she couldn't walk anymore, he thought to himself. He wanted to laugh like a mad scientist, overwhelming his wife with pleasure to make her want, need, his cock anytime, anywhere. He exulted in his little fantasy, and the amazing feelings his cock was generating for them both.

Maybe it was bigger? It was certainly harder! It seemed so... powerful. This was a word that he had never associated with his cock before. He was pretty sure Susan never had, either. But the sexually pleasing power of his cock was self-evident to both of them. And his wife's pussy was quite powerful in much the same way -- it was doing things to his cock that she'd never done before!

Tony power-thrust into Susan, going what felt so amazingly deep inside her. Her legs were wrapped around his back, feet crossed at the ankles, and she used them to pull him as deep inside her as he could go, her nails scratching his back as she clutched with each thrust.

Susan's cries were escalating in pitch, and he knew she was closing in on her second climax. Susan hit her apex, and tensed all over, convulsions of ecstacy whirling her away.

She needed him to cum inside her, right then, and he did. His climax rolled his eyes back in his head as he filled her womb, frozen in the depth of his last rigid thrust, a grimace of pleasure distorted his face as he half-growled, half-howled his announcement of completion to the universe.

They came back to themselves after a minute or two of panting aftershocks, and exchanged a deep soul kiss.

"I love you," Tony said to Susan, nuzzling and gently biting her neck.

"Oh, God, I love you, too! That was amazing! We've got to do this more often! A lot more often!" panted Susan. Then, as they calmed down further, she shifted under him and he pulled out. She carefully grabbed his cock, and looked at him, shocked. "It is bigger! Honey? How did...?"

"I don't know, but I'm not complaining!" Tony said, looking down at it in her hand.

"That's, what, an inch longer? And it's bigger around, too, and it's not even fully hard anymore!" Susan giggled. She gave him a coy look. "So, you think maybe...?"

Tony smiled and kissed his way down her neck to her breasts, taking a bit of time to make love to her nipples with his mouth, then moving lower, and then lower.

"Oh! Oh, yeah, do that some more!" she said as he began to gently lick and kiss her labia, then cautiously tickle her button with his tongue. When she sighed and linked her legs behind his shoulders, he knew it was safe to step up the intensity, and he did.

Oh, my God! I think I'm going to... three times?! Oh, fuck, Tony! Just like that! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Tony grinned as she came yet again, feeling like a man, her man, the man who knew how to give her the most pleasure in the world. He realized, as she relaxed into the afterglow, that he was hard again. He would have thought it impossible at his age! Fortunately for him, Susan spotted his erection and grinned, herself.

"Honey? I want you to put that big boy in me again, but be careful, I'm still pretty sensitive!"

Tony chuckled, and carefully slid himself back into her slick and soaking sex, trying to avoid brushing against her clitoris. When they were fully connected, he began to gently thrust into her slowly and carefully.

After a minute of this, Susan began thrusting with him, then rolled him over onto his back and began riding him in the cowgirl position. This was new, not something that Susan had done before with Tony, but he wasn't complaining! No, not at all, Tony thought as he watched Susan's tits bounce and sway with each plunge down his shaft. It was in this position that she could take him the deepest inside her.

Susan began to cry out exultantly with each thrust, getting louder with each one, "Oh... oh... OH... OH, FUCK ME, BIG BOY! GA-YEAHHHH!" She bucked and quivered as her pussy clutched his cock hard, and Tony found himself cumming again.

This was perfection, everything Tony wanted. He reached up and grabbed one of Susan's breasts with each hand, pinching then rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. This caused Susan to thrust and shake involuntarily, and to grind her pussy down hard on him, tired as they both were.

"Oh, Tony, Tony, I want more, but I have to breathe! Give me, give us a minute to rest and recover!" She shook her head to try to clear it.

"Mmm-hmm," Tony agreed, panting from the exertion of the unusual sexual activity. Heck, everything happening for him today was unusual! "God, honey, I want you so much I can't contain it!" He took a moment to take some focused, deep breaths.

"Ohhh..." Susan sighed, allowing herself some deep breaths of her own. "Tony, honey, I..." she started to say. Her hands, laying at her sides, felt so empty. Almost as this thought registered, she moved them to Tony's shoulders, and was gratified when the wrong empty feeling retreated a bit. She moved her hands down his back, and marveled at how wonderful the skin of Tony's back felt in her hands, until they finally wound up cupping Tony's butt cheeks, kneading them with pleasure. God, with Tony's cock in her pussy and her gripping the cheeks of his ass, she felt... complete.

"Oh, honey, I want to stay like this forever!" Tony murmured into his wife's ear.

"I was just thinking that!" Susan laughed, and kissed him playfully.

Ooh! Ahh! Careful, baby, don't move much down there! Hypersensitive!" Tony grunted, and Susan stilled, smiling lovingly.

"I'm sorry, baby," she apologized, "it's just that you feel so good inside me! Here, let me bend down and you can put your head on my chest... mmm that's nice!" They cuddled together, relishing the wonderful feelings caused by being in contact with the other's body. After a few minutes, Susan murmured, "Baby? Could you kiss my nipples a little? Maybe suck on them again, for a bit?"

Tony grinned and moved to comply, taking the hardened and pulsing pebble into his mouth. "Mmmm!" he said, his lips too busy for speech. Susan groaned with the fantastic feelings that spread through her from her tits, fantastic feelings that exploded into erotic fire as the wave passed through her sex on its way to curl her toes.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah, Baby, suck my titties! Pull Mommy into your mouth, taste me, take me into you!" There was a tiny burst of flavor in his mouth, a flavor that spoke to something so deeply buried inside him that he had long ago forgotten it. Was... was that a drop of her milk? Instinct welled up in him and instructed him to suckle, and he found himself doing so as Susan moaned and thrashed, keeping his still-hard cock buried as deep as it could go.

No more milk came from her teat beyond that first drop, but damn, he wanted more very badly. He moved to the other nipple and sucked in the same way, and was rewarded with another drop. "Oh, fuck, Baby! Oh, take me all inside you, your belly, your heart, your cock! Drink from me! Fuck me! Fuck me, Baby, fuck me now, fuck me hard, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

A corner of Tony's mind wondered how any of this could really be happening. He and his wife had never had to cope with such sexual need. He was thrusting into Susan like a desperate man, as she was thrusting back like a madwoman. Well, he was desperate to cum deep inside her, Tony thought, and Susan seemed to share that goal as well.

Within moments they were rutting like rabbits. His balls felt amazing, and that amazing, throbbing wonderfulness was, had to be, shot deep within her womb.

Susan was losing control of herself, not that she had any desire to keep it. Fucking was what was important, as was nursing her baby -- um, husband, her husband -- and filling his belly with the wholesome goodness that would let him fill her womb again and again. She simply didn't notice that Tony was now the only occupant of the category "child" or "baby" in her mind. The thought of an actual infant suckling did not occur to her, and if somehow it had, it would seem wrong. The thought that her now hunk of a husband might put one in her womb simply didn't, couldn't, occur to her. It was all about the sex, now.

The pace of their fucking slowed as they reached the limits of their muscles to continue thrusting. Fortunately, orgasm was just within reach, and they slammed and thrust hard into each other trying to drive his cock into her amazing and hot sex, once, twice, and a last time that took them both over the edge of a climax so strong that they both lost consciousness for a while.

Susan woke first, and though she didn't feel like moving, she wobbled her way into the en suite bathroom and onto the toilet, relieving the pressure in her bladder as she studied her reflection in the mirror. She felt a pride in the sexiness of her body, so sexily rounded! Somehow, her old ideas about sexiness, sex itself, body image, and such just didn't seem important anymore, and if they didn't fit her, she tossed them aside with little thought. She was aware of the change in her thinking, but simply didn't care. She knew she was sexy, even at her age of forty-seven, although she had never felt that she was as desirable as her husband had always claimed she was.

She dabbed and flushed then stood to look in the mirror over the sink. Today's sex with Tony had been amazing, and she damned well wanted more, and as often as possible. Something about his cum in her womb was more exciting than she had ever experienced. And her breasts! She ran a finger across a nipple and felt her knees weaken and try to part even though she was standing on them! She almost reached to pull Tony's mouth to the thrilling, hardened nub, almost automatically in response to the flare of intense need for him to suckle at her breast, then realized belatedly that he was in a completely different room. She had to get back to him and... feed him and fuck him? Yes. She rushed back into the bedroom.

As she dashed back into the bedroom, she realized her husband had rushed by her into the bathroom, and was relieving his own bladder pressure problems. He needed to do that. Why had she forgotten that simple fact of biology? She climbed back into the bed and waited.

Tony flushed, and then stumbled out of the bathroom after a minute. He stopped and grinned when he saw his naked wife regarding him from the pillows. She smiled and raised a hand, then crooked a finger at him. "Hey, Baby! Come cuddle with M... me!" Susan looked a little embarrassed at her own momentary verbal confusion. Her mind shied away from what she'd almost said, while at the same time her flush shifted from embarrassment to excitement.

Tony's grin widened, and he leaped toward the bed like he was years younger, and moved to give his wife a passionate kiss. Both groaned as their lips met and sparks flew and the magnetism between them surged.

Susan looked deeply into Tony's eyes. "God, I love you!" she breathed. "Baby, uh, honey, would you... would you suck my titties again? When you did that before, it was... wow, so good!"

"I will be happy to, but I need a couple of minutes. I just need to recharge a bit, okay?" Tony kissed her gently, and smiled.

Susan glanced down at his semierect cock and gasped. "Oh my God, baby!" she exclaimed as she gawked at its angry color. "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry! Did I do that?"

"We did that," Tony smirked and gently pulled the sheet over his crotch, hiding his irritated, too-sensitive pecker. "Let's... give it a little rest, okay? How are you, um, down there?"

Susan took a breath and let herself become aware beyond the need, and realized she was a bit sore, too. "I, uh, think you're right. Let's take a breather!"

"So you liked me sucking on your nipples, huh?" asked Tony.

"Oh, God, baby! Yes! Absolutely, yes!"

Susan seemed even more excited than she had been a moment ago. "Hold on, calm down, I just want to talk for a few minutes, okay?"

Susan took a deep breath, then let it out, relaxing as she did. "Okay."

"That's kind of new, isn't it? I mean, this is the first time my doing that seemed to turn you on that much...." Tony started.

"Yeah, well... yeah. It feels like... it's as if my nipples are directly connected to my, um, vagina. It feels so good when you suck them!"

"Well, that's different. Speaking of different, did you notice how warm it is outside? Stuff is starting to green and bloom in the yard. The neighbor's house looks like it's in full Spring," he said, trying to think of anything but sex.

"Mmm, no, baby, I haven't been out of the bed, yet," Susan smiled.

"Well, it is. Since I still need a little time to recharge, why don't we go downstairs, get a cup of coffee, and you can check it out?"

Susan sighed. "Fine. Okay, baby, why don't we do just that? Help me up!" she said, stretching her hand out to him.

He took her hand and smiled as he leaned back pulling her up off the bed. He took a moment to steady her, then leaned forward and gave her a deep kiss as he embraced her. "Come on, let's go get that coffee! If I don't take a few to recharge, I'm going to be in some serious pain."

"I can see that," said Susan as she smirked at his larger erection. It felt natural, good, to be naked with her husband even walking down the stairs to the kitchen. She'd never walked around naked before, but... it just felt right, now. She liked that Tony could see her body, which reacted with excitement every time he looked. Her sex drive rumbled in a lower gear, now, but she could feel its astonishingly sheer power flow through her.

The air downstairs should have been cooler, but a very warm breeze blew through the open back door. "Oh. Did I open that? I guess I must have," said Tony as he followed his wife's gaze. He moved over to the counter and started the coffeemaker, placing two cups in front of it as it heated the water for the first cup.

Susan wandered to the door, looked out across the yard, and wondered if the neighbors could see her. A scent hung in the air, and as she breathed it in she felt her sex drive shift gears once again. "Oh! Uh, wow, Tony, it's... amazing! Look! There are little flowers blooming everywhere!"

"The little red ones?" Tony asked, starting the second cup in the machine. "Yeah, I saw those."

Susan couldn't resist stroking her sex as she gazed across the yard. "Is... is that our neighbor?"

"Hold on," Tony said as the second cup of coffee filled. He looked out the window to see something very strange. A funny-looking young man and a gorgeous young woman were having sex in the neighbor's backyard!

Tony's cock hardened again, and somehow felt... amazing! It felt like his cock was glowing with a gentle, pulsing warmth of pleasure, a feeling that completely melted away the pain of being erect too often and too long. He felt pre-cum drip down its length again as he took the coffee cups to give one to Susan, who was staring at them as they fucked.

"What is he? And who is he...? Oh my God! That's Amy and George! What happened to George's legs? Is that a costume?" Susan asked, taking a sip of her hot coffee. George gave the two a wave of recognition and greeting even as he pounded Amy doggy-style.

A surge of sexual desire flowed through the husband and wife as they watched, wrapping them in tingling heat and the tiny red flowers' musky perfume. They sipped their coffees and found themselves drawing closer and closer to each other, and finally out the door and into the yard, admiring the incredibly arousing sight of the siblings relishing their own obvious sexual enjoyment.

"Fuck me," Susan breathed, her heart pounding in her chest and then echoing in her flooded and dripping crotch, her nipples itchy and tight, and her eyes riveted to the scene before her. She sank to her hands and knees in the yard facing the rutting couple so that they had a spectacular view and wiggled her posterior invitingly to her husband. Her legs parted, and Tony mounted her, his cock slipping into her wet, wet need - and magic! They felt an explosion of pleasure, deepest pleasure with flashes like fireworks, in both of their bodies and minds.

Tony let out a growl as he thrust into her, doggy-style, and Susan gasped and cried out in pleasure as he filled her more deeply than ever before, just as her sex was now tighter, slicker, and somehow deeper than ever. The fit was perfect, absolutely perfect.

The tiny red flowers at Susan's fingers and toes where they gripped the grasses and ground cover in which she crouched seemed to shift their shade to a deeper red, and their scent became even more pronounced as they released a pinkish pollen. Their perfume enveloped the two in a bouquet of cinnamon, vanilla, and sex, and its scent spoke directly to their hind-brains, irresistibly demanding that they rut and fuck.

WhattaTrope
WhattaTrope
60 Followers
12