The Change Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pollen stuck to their sweaty skins, releasing a biochemical payload into their systems through that skin. These biochemicals accelerated the transformation of their bodies, refining and supercharging their sexual systems and causing their neural tracts to reorganize themselves, strongly connecting very specific areas that previously had only normal connections before.

It was as if the operating system for their bodies and minds had been changed. Both Tony and Susan felt swept away by the best sex they had ever had, and they both knew, with absolutely no doubt at all, they were going to continue to have for the rest of their lives. The world vibrated with sexual energy and pleasure, and the boundary lines between themselves and the world around them blurred. With a feeling like they had taken a large dose of an hallucinogen, they felt as if they were the land around them, part of each plant and rock, each ant or beetle or earthworm, and their rhythmic thrusts were intimately linked to every part of the natural world around their home.

Their pleasure directly fed the life of the world around them. That world was more important than they were -- in fact, they both realized with blinding clarity, they served the land with the sexual energy they were generating!

Tony felt like a God must -- he felt like his cock was almost all of him, as if the rest of him, as negligible as he felt as it was, was to support and move his immense-feeling cock into and out of the Goddess woman he was so marvelously fucking.

As for Susan, it was like her body's pleasure maps in her brain had been reshaped, like they had been caused to more closely resemble one of the old Venus of Willendorf figures rather than the normal sensory 'homonculus' representation. Her breasts and pussy were now hardwired to produce a never-before experienced level of ecstatic pleasure during sex. She felt the plants and the soil as part of her, and she poured out her pleasure upon them, feeding them, encouraging changes, and the patches of tiny red flowers in the grass spread and grew more dense as she noisily came, and came, and came again on Tony's amazingly-filling cock, her fingers digging deep in the soil as she did so.

* * *

This continued until midmorning, when they both had a final climactic orgasm. Susan fell forward and Tony fell atop her, both exhausted almost completely. Susan felt the tiny red flowers beneath her breasts crushed into her skin by her weight and part of Tony's. She smiled happily, completely content, and happier than she thought she'd ever felt in her life.

They were still connected. My God, Susan wondered, how long is Tony's wonderful cock, now? As she thought this, she felt him slowly slip out of her purring pussy as his erection finally shrank back to non-erect. She felt a momentary sadness as this happened and he shifted his position to curl around her, panting as they spooned, his arms around her in a comfortable hug.

"I love you," Tony told her, their gazes locked together.

"I love you, too " Susan laughed, but her jaw dropped as she heard her own voice, which was pitched just a bit higher.

Tony shivered in response as she spoke, her voice sliding into his ear and tickling his brain with joy. He recovered, and looked her up and down. "I think maybe you shrank a bit," Tony said, then looked at the rest of her. "You are so, so beautiful," he said, gazing into her eyes, then looked down again. "Your body is so... you're... you're perfect!"

It was true. She was still recognizably Susan, but she was now a bit shorter, her skin looked like that of a smooth and fresh-looking, incredibly-built twenty-year-old, her long hair naturally fell in a way that was a perfect match for her face and body. She no longer looked her actual age at all.

Susan smiled and said, "I'm glad you think so! You look really damned good yourself!"

Tony had also undergone some remarkable changes. He looked younger, more muscular, and actually a bit taller. Like Susan, it was as if someone had Photoshopped his body to become the absolute best it could possibly be, only it was his real body, not a photo.

"What do you think happened?" asked Tony. "I mean, so much is different, now! I mean, is this a dream?" he asked, pinching the skin on his arm with surprising force.

"No, it's not a dream, dear," said Susan. "I pinched myself several times this morning just to see if I'd wake up! I'm pretty sure this is real." She sighed. "I hope so. I love how I look and feel, now!"

Tony sighed, himself, nodding. "Me, too! I've never been this ripped! And the sex and the orgasms! Wow! And I feel so good! Young, horny, strong...."

Susan giggled sexily, something she hadn't done in years. "And that's a good thing, 'cause I feel the same! And I feel so... God, it's hard to describe! I feel so connected, to you, to the land, to the Earth, to everything!"

Tony nodded. "Yeah, that knowing that we're exactly where we should be and doing exactly what we should do! I'm just glad it feels so good, and that we're together!"

"Where did Amy and George go? " asked Susan.

"I, um, didn't notice them leave. Do you think that was a costume George was wearing?" answered Tony.

"I... don't think so. I think they've changed like we've changed, just not in the same way. He had horns and hooves! I think he's a fawn, a satyr."

"A what?"

"Part man and part goat," Susan said. "They're creatures out of Greek mythology. And if George is a satyr, I'd bet that Amy's a nymph! And if that's the case... Tony! That's... do you think they remember who they are? Brother and sister? I mean, if he's a satyr and she's a nymph, no wonder they were fucking! That's what nymphs and satyrs do! But brother and sister...."

"I don't think the old rules are... well I mean, if you were my sister, it wouldn't have mattered this morning. I'd still make love with you. I remember that as being 'wrong,' but now, it just doesn't seem to be important, and it certainly wouldn't stop me " said Tony. "What do you feel?"

"Yeah, I think you're right. I don't think anything would have stopped me this morning. We were simply going to fuck, no matter what!" replied Susan. "Just like I know we're going to fuck again and again, later."

"Yeah... what do you think happened to cause all these changes, do you think?"

"I have no idea," said Susan. "I just know that everything is different now." She gave him an embarrassed smile, and finished with, "To tell you the truth, I really don't care! I just want what we've had this morning to go on and on! I want you, and me, and a lot of great sex, and our home, here."

Tony kissed her hair, and agreed, "Me, too. Why don't we go get some water, maybe a spot of lunch? I'm parched and starving, and we've got our breath back!"

"Mmm, yeah!" Susan replied, and Tony uncurled from around her and stood, reaching down to offer his naked wife a hand up out of the grass and the multitude of tiny red flowers.

Together, arm in arm, they walked back into the house, more deeply in love with each other than they had ever been before.

"Honey?" Susan said as their back door swung open, "Do us both a favor and save some room! My tits are getting swollen, and I'm gonna need you to help me get the milk out!" Susan's grin turned into a leer as she saw Tony's cock demonstrate how he felt about that.

"My love, I will do anything for you that you want... especially after a few mouthfuls of your milk!" Tony assured her as the door swung closed behind them.

Outside, the patches of tiny red flowers spread further into the surrounding yards.

* * *

12