The Change in my Wife

Story Info
From straight to lesbian.
5.3k words
22.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story you are about to read is fiction and any resemblance to the parties in the story to anyone in real life is purely coincidental. All parties in the story are at least 21 years of age. Interracial lesbian domination AND female domination is the theme and if it's not to your liking just move to something else.

*****

Bob Sanders got home from work early one evening and was greeted at the door by his wife Bonnie who was dressed in her finest sexy lingerie. She looked absolutely gorgeous, her flimsy knee length red baby doll fitting her like a glove. It was slightly open and the matching red panties caught Bob's eyes, causing his dick to grow to its full 6 inches. It was Bob's 28th birthday and Bonnie obviously had something special planned for him.

The dinner table was set and his favorite meal, a big juicy T-bone steak, was sizzling on the grill on the back deck off the kitchen. Bob also noticed the smell of a baked potato and it made him very hungry. Bonnie told him dessert would be right after they ate and he surmised what she had in mind as he was in awe of her beauty. He could hardly wait to get his hands on her gorgeous body.

The lights were turned down and a pair of lit 12" candles were on the table, making it all the more romantic for his special day. Bob thought for sure that his lovely wife was FINALLY ready for some good oral sex.

*****

Bonne was a very pretty brunette who stood about 5'6" tall. Bob loved his wife very much and always enjoyed sex with her. She was a bit old fashioned, however, and did not believe in oral sex. Bob desired to lick her pussy and so wanted to just spend time between her ultra beautiful legs, but Bonnie thought that was disgusting. He would have settled to have his dick in her mouth but there again it was nothing she desired. ANY type of oral sex was not what she would allow. The couple had been married for five years and their sex was never more than the missionary position. Bob wasn't even sure he ever made his wife satisfied even though she never once complained. But he wanted her to sit on his face so he could lick her pussy, and he wanted her to at least TRY to suck his cock, but whenever he brought up the subject it ended in an argument and they didn't have sex at all. Bonnie really did not like it and SHE controlled the bedroom.

The fellows at work often talked about going down on their wives and girlfriends and it made Bob very envious. He was trying hard to be able to join in their conversations about oral sex whenever they sat around the lunch table, but Bonnie was set and would not allow him his fantasy. But today being his birthday made him think that she was going to relent and he would get to taste her fine cunt.

After they enjoyed the birthday dinner he brought the subject up again but he was met with the same answer and all it did was turn into another argument. He was frustrated!

"Bonnie, at least give it a try. It's my birthday and that's what I would really like you to give me as a gift," he pleaded.

"That is DISGUSTING! I will NEVER let you do that to me and I sure as hell will NEVER put that thing in my mouth! You are gross!" she exclaimed.

"Why don't you get with it and stop being so damn old fashioned? You are my wife and there is nothing wrong with doing it! Now you ruined my damn birthday!" Bob said to her.

"I didn't ruin your birthday! YOU ruined your birthday! I made your favorite dinner tonight and I greeted you at the front door with the sexiest thing I could find and it isn't good enough for you! Why did you even marry me if I'm not your type of girl?"

"You ARE my type of girl! I just wish you would learn to enjoy oral sex."

"Well, I CAN'T! How can I learn to enjoy something that I don't LIKE? Why can't you be more sensible and understanding and not so damn selfish?"

"Selfish? We've been married for five damn years and it has ALWAYS been your way! It's always with me on top and you acting like you like it. Why the hell can't you do something else once?"

"Because_ I_ don't_ LIKE it! Can't you get that through your thick head?" Bonnie was really upset that he kept trying to get her to do something that she disliked so much. "Our REGULAR sex always seemed to be fine with you before. Did you ever once ask me if I came? Well, you just sit here and brew! I'm going to take Charlie for a walk and TRY to get some of this damn tension off me," she said. "Happy Birthday!"

She left the kitchen and went into the bedroom and changed into a tank top and mid-thigh shorts. When she came back out she put a collar and leash on their pet mini poodle and started to leave the house. Maybe HE'S the one who needs a collar and leash, she thought to herself! Perhaps I'll work on that later.

"Where are you going?" he asked her.

"Where does it LOOK like I'm going? I just told you I'm taking Charlie for a walk, okay. You that dumb that you couldn't figure that out? If he has an accident in the house I don't want to have to clean it up. Do YOU?" And she left and slammed the door.

She was pissed and Bob never before saw her that angry.

*****

Bonnie took Charlie to a small local park where many people walked their dogs. Up ahead as Charlie did his thing against a tree, she noticed an African American woman walking toward her. She was kind of tall and looked to be at least 5'10" and was walking a dog larger than Charlie and heading right toward Bonnie. Bonnie couldn't help to notice the tall black woman was wearing a sleeveless top with perhaps the smallest shorts she had ever seen. Her milk chocolate legs looked fantastic!

Bonnie didn't think much about it and she was about to say hi to the black woman when without notice the larger dog pounced on Charlie. Bonnie's smaller dog was no match for the other dog and in no time at all the larger dog had Charlie on his back, baring her teeth and growling angrily.

Bonnie's instincts led her to get Charlie out of harm's way and in doing so she shoved the other dog off him. At the same time the black woman pulled back on the leash to get her dog away from the skirmish. She also told Bonnie to never again touch her dog like she did and quickly leashed her dog to a small tree.

The African American woman pounced on Bonnie like a tiger and in no time had Bonnie flat on her back, sitting on her chest in a schoolgirl pin. With quickness and ease the black woman pinned Bonnie's arms to the ground with her knees, which of course caused her short shorts to climb up her smooth, silky brown legs. Bonnie was no match for the bigger and stronger black woman and as much as she tried she could not get her off. Now with her short shorts even further up her legs more thigh was bared and it left little to one's imagination.

Bonnie said she was sorry several times but the black woman would not let her up. Bonnie, who sexually was straight as an arrow and was not into other women, quickly realized that she was completely overmatched by the black Amazon, but for some reason she also enjoyed the smoothness of her captor's thighs. Her face was framed with those slightly sweaty brown legs, with the woman's skin touching up against Bonnie's face and her crotch sitting right on top of her mouth, making it impossible to move. For a few moments she thought that she didn't even WANT the black woman to let her up.

The beautiful African American sat triumphantly on Bonnie's chest, her hands on her thighs, and looked down at her captive with a grin on her pretty face. Bonnie couldn't help but see the most beautiful set of tits one could imagine. The 38D cup sized jugs seemed to be the perfect size for such a large, pretty woman. As the sun was setting and the park was getting slightly darker those fabulous tits had a glean to them that made them even more beautiful. Bonnie could only wish that her 32B's were that big and beautiful.

"My name is Rosalind. Rosalind Charles. I am not happy how you pushed my dog. AND apologies won't help." With that she pulled back her short shorts and told Bonnie to start licking. Tears came to Bonnie's eyes because she was so against oral sex, but she also sensed that Rosalind meant business so she closed her eyes and stuck out her tongue ever so slightly to just get a small taste of the black woman's cunt. Rosalind had the situation well in hand and she knew that there was nothing the smaller white woman could do. She then removed her tank top to allow her luscious tits fall freely. Bonnie wanted to reach up and touch them but her arms remained locked under Rosalind's legs as she stretched out her tongue to get the smallest taste of her pussy.

It was nothing like she thought it would be! She even thought that it was interesting and pleasant so she opened her eyes and began licking. Mmm, she thought, that's not bad! Not bad at all! Rosalind just sat on her without moving and was obviously enjoying the situation. She then unbuttoned her shorts, which were buttoned all around for easy removal, and took them off so Bonnie could more easily lick her sweet pussy. The large black woman was not wearing panties. And the more she licked the more of her captor's pussy juice flowed, and the more it flowed the more Bonnie liked it!

As Bonnie continued licking the tasty snatch on top of her she didn't even realize it had become dusk and she and Rosalind were the only two people in the park. It wasn't totally dark, however, as the park had lighting all around. Rosalind continued to sit on Bonnie, totally in control and with her hands resting on her thighs. She coached the white woman where to lick, and as she continued Rosalind reached around and began to rub Bonnie's pussy through her shorts.

It was fantastic for Bonnie! It caused her to lick more quickly and more gently. Rosalind obviously had done all that before and she knew exactly where to rub Bonnie and before long Bonnie had an orgasm like she NEVER before had. At about the same time Rosalind exploded on Bonnie's face! Her pussy juice was all over Bonnie's face and Bonnie LOVED it. She loved the taste, the smell, and the texture! But Rosalind wasn't finished yet and continued to rub Bonnie's snatch and she came several more times! Bonnie was overwhelmed and she wanted to beg her to stop but her mouth was under Rosalind's cunt and she still couldn't talk.

Rosalind then slid off Bonnie, lying down next to her with her smooth sweaty left leg on top of her stomach. At the same time Rosalind pulled Bonnie's left arm under her body and pinned it there. She then grabbed her right wrist with her right hand and held it under her neck and the white woman was helpless again.

Rosalind then pulled Bonnie to herself with her free left hand and kissed her deeply and passionately. Bonnie just melted. She had never before kissed another woman but when she felt Rosalind's soft lips against her own she wondered what she had been missing. Rosalind's lips were easily the softest she ever felt and she was quickly falling in love. Bonnie was a submissive woman and she really liked the dominance of Rosalind.

As the two women lay on the ground Bonnie pulled her mouth away from Rosalind's and softly said, "Wow. That was fantastic!" Rosalind replied by saying, "Don't talk so much," and continued kissing her. Bonnie felt herself getting aroused again and couldn't get enough of her new friend.

When Rosalind finally let Bonnie breathe she was asked, "Are you a lesbian? Or do you just pick on smaller women when you have a chance? You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met."

"I'm actually bi-sexual but more to the lesbian side," Rosalind said. "I like guys but not as much as women, especially white women." She then rolled back over and sat back on Bonnie, pinning her arms again with her fabulous legs, and looked down and said, "And I want to see you again and I'm not letting you up until you say okay."

Bonnie was looking up at her friend's pretty face and said, "But what about my husband? I'm married."

"I'm NOT letting you up until you say okay," the black woman repeated and she clamped her legs against Bonnie's face and playfully squeezed them.

"Okay, but what about my husband?" she asked again.

"I usually get what I want and I want YOU. We'll take care of your husband, don't worry."

"Okay! I would love to see you again," Bonnie told her. "But when?"

Rosalind slid off Bonnie and lay next to her and said, "Tomorrow morning, say around 10. At my house," and she gave her the address and her cell number.

"I'll be there! I'm already looking forward to it, but for now I must get home before the search parties are sent looking for me," she said softly and the two women kissed again.

Wow, Bonnie thought, as she walked back to her house with Charlie. That woman is fantastic! Come on tomorrow, hurry up and get here!

*****

"Where the HELL have you been?" Bob asked her when she got home with her dog. "I've been worried about you."

"I was walking Charlie in the park. Why? I TOLD you where I was going." she replied.

"It's a little dark to be out walking in the park by yourself, don't you think?"

"Nothing happened! It's pretty well li up there and besides I wanted Charlie to do his business before I brought him home for the night. Are you worried I'm going to meet someone there? In the PARK?"

Bob could sense there was something wrong and he wanted to talk about it, but Bonnie went off to the bedroom and closed the door and locked it. She had someone else to dream about that night and she could already feel a wetness in her panties.

*****

Their marriage had taken a downturn and Bob wanted to talk to his wife and try to patch things up but Bonnie didn't want to talk. She had other interests now. It was almost a week since she met Rosalind in the park and she really enjoyed going over to see her. Her focus was now on Rosalind and she could hardly wait for her husband to go to work. When Bob finally left the house she called Rosalind to see if she could come over.

"Hi, Rosalind. This is Bonnie. Are you busy? Can I come over?" she asked.

"Well, honey, I just got out of the shower and I'm not quite dressed yet."

"Ooooo! That makes it even MORE interesting. What are you wearing?" asked Bonnie.

"Right now all I have on are my panties. Not even a bra yet. When can you come?

I really missed you."

"I missed you too. I'll be there in five minutes. Stay just as you are."

Bonnie arrived at Rosalind's condo and knocked on the door. "Come in, my dear," she heard the sweet voice in the house say.

When Bonnie opened the door and walked in, all she could say at first was, "Oh my sweet lord! You are GORGEOUS, Rosalind!"

"Thank you, Bonnie. I was waiting for you. Come, get on your knees right here," she said and pointed to the floor where she was standing. "I was dreaming about you and I want you to lick my pussy again." The two woman embraced and kissed each other and Bonnie caught herself thinking, 'This woman is sooo fine. I LOVE kissing her.' But for now she had other things to think about, like the sweetest pussy she could ever imagine.

Bonnie hurriedly did as she was told and got on her knees in front of her black friend. She wasted no time and quickly slid down Rosalind's panties and she stepped out of them. As soon as Rosalind sat on the edge of the chair Bonnie laid her hands on the black woman's soft thighs and began licking her fine cunt. Her pussy tasted sooo good, and just coming out of the shower it smelled wonderful! She couldn't get enough!

Rosalind came several times and told Bonnie that she was getting very good at licking pussy. "But don't get any ideas that you're going to do it with someone else! You are mine and that's final! And from now on you call me Roz."

"Rosalind, I mean Roz, why would I want to do it with someone else? I have fallen in love with you, woman. I can't get enough of you." That was like music to Roz's ears as she had fallen deeply in love with Bonnie, too. It had been a long time since she had a girlfriend who she could her own.

After the two women had another round of explosive lesbian sex, they went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Roz cooked up some delicious food and as the ladies sat down to eat, Bonnie had a few questions to ask.

"Roz," she said, "I have been so infatuated with your gorgeous body that I haven't even found the time to ask you a few things. You know, to get to know you a little better. Do you mind if I do? Just questions like how old you are and how tall you are?"

"Sure, sweetie. You may ask me anything you want, anytime you want. I am twenty-five years of age and I stand 6'1". And before you even ask I'll tell you that I am a divorce lawyer and a damn good one."

"Also, you seem to be ogling my body and I'll tell you how I've come to this point with it. In high school I excelled in sports, mainly basketball and track and field where I ran the sprints and high jumped. I was all-state in basketball and that earned me a scholarship to college. Also in high school I tried out for the boys wrestling team and in my weight class there was no one who could beat me. Then politics reared its ugly head and I kept pinning the coach's son so I was asked to leave the team. So the best wrestler at 142 pounds in the school didn't even wrestle! That's basically when I started to excel on the court because that's when I put all my attention on basketball."

"Wow!" Bonnie said. "That's very interesting. You sure have kept yourself looking fantastic! And you're three inches taller than my husband and you probably weigh more than him."

"I weigh 155 pounds but most of it is fine tuned muscle. Why do you ask?"

"Oh, just curious. Since I'm your girlfriend now....."

"So you're my girlfriend?" Roz butted in.

"I sure HOPE so." said Bonnie. "These past several days have been wonderful. I'm so glad we ran into each other, or should I say the dogs ran into each other, last week," she said, giggling. "Roz, I LOVE you and I know my husband isn't going to take the news about us lying down."

"Sounds good to me!" said Roz, smiling. "I love you too. And don't you worry your sweet little ass about HIM. I'll take care of him. In the courtroom AND out of it. I am also a black belt in judo and I LOVE tying people up, especially men."

"In the courtroom?" Bonnie asked.

"Yes, when we go to court for the divorce if he fights it. It's very hard for a man to win a divorce case in this state and especially against me! And if all goes as I plan we will be in front of Judge Sandra Wilson, a black judge who does not like men. She's usually the one who sits on the cases."

"I wasn't ready for a divorce quite yet. And what about Charlie?"

"Bonnie dear, you leave it all up to me. I didn't fall in love with you only to share you with some guy. And Charlie? You just tell me what you want from your husband and I'll see to it that you get it. You might think I'm nice to you, and I am, but I am ruthless in the courtroom!"

After breakfast Bonnie said she had to get back home to take care of Charlie. Before she left they embraced each other and Roz kissed her very passionately. All Bonnie could do was enjoy the sweetness of her black girlfriend's lips. "Wow, Roz, I just can't get enough of your sweet lips! I wish I didn't have to leave so I could have some more of that brown sugar, but I don't want Charlie to have any accidents. See ya."

*****

When Bonnie got home later that morning she was surprised to see Bob's car in the driveway. He was supposed to be at work but his car wouldn't have been there unless HE was there, and she knew he had left for work earlier. She went inside and saw him sitting at the kitchen table.

"Why are YOU here," she asked. "Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I came home because I feel bad about how our marriage is going. I'm sorry about how I have been mean to you. I want to make things right between us, make them better. Please forgive me, Bonnie. And I promise no more talk about oral sex."

12