The Change in my Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay right here," she said, "I have to go to the bathroom." She went into the bathroom and gently locked the door and took out her cellphone and called Roz.

When Roz answered she heard Bonnie on the other end, whispering, "Roz, could you please come over here right away? Bob is home from work and he wants to talk. I'm going to tell him it's over and I know he's going to be pissed."

"And you want me to be there if he tries to get nasty with you?"

"Yes, please?" Bonnie said.

"I'll be right there."

"Just come in, the door's unlocked," Bonnie whispered.

When Bonnie came out of the bathroom she sat down across from Bob. "Bob, I want to talk first so just listen."

"Okay."

"The past three or four years have been very hard on me with you. You have been badgering me with your sexual fantasies and it has really sucked."

Just then Roz walked into the house carrying a brown paper bag. "Are you okay, Bonnie?" she asked.

"Who the hell are you and what are you doing, barging into my house like that?" Bob shouted.

"For starters, I am your worst enemy, and if you lay one hand on Bonnie I will make you wish you hadn't!"

"How do you two know each other?" he asked in a loud voice.

"I was just about to tell you that," said Bonnie.

"But I will take over from here on!" Roz said. "Your wife is my girlfriend as she was just about to tell you. She is filing for divorce and I am her attorney."

When Bob heard that he leaped to his feet and charged Rosalind. "You fuckin' home wrecker! I'll teach you not to mess with something that's not your damn business!"

Rosalind easily fended off his advances and threw him onto the floor. He quickly got back on his feet and went to throw a punch at her face. She moved her face out of his aim and grabbed his wrist. She then twisted his arm behind his back, swept his feet out from under him, and guided him down to the floor, where she took off her rope belt and in no time at all tied his wrists behind his back.

Roz then climbed on top of him with her fine ass sitting on the back of his neck, facing his feet, with her legs clamping his arms tightly behind him. She then grabbed another piece of rope and very easily tied his elbows together to more securely immobilize him. So she had him right where she wanted him, wrists tied to wrists and elbows tied to elbows, in an uncomfortable and painful position. She then slid off his neck and sat on his lower back where she pulled his ankles up closer to herself and tied them together and to his wrists to complete the hogtie. All of that took about two minutes!

Bonnie was in awe of how expertly and quickly Roz completely captured her husband. "Bonnie, come over here," Roz said to her. "Don't you have something you want to say to your husband?"

Bonnie went over to where Bob was hogtied and she knelt on her knees in front of his face and said, "Yes I do."

"Say it loud enough so we can all hear it," Roz said to her.

"Thank you, honey. As I was saying before, for the past three or four years you have been badgering me about something I did not want to do."

"I said I'm sorry. It won't happen again," Bob said. But just as he was about to continue Roz tore off a piece of duct tape from a roll she had with her and taped his mouth so he couldn't talk anymore.

"Thank you, Roz! That's much better. I will do the talking, Bob, and you do the listening. So for the past several years you have been really bothering me about oral sex. You not only wanted me to let you lick my pussy but you also wanted me to put that thing you call a dick into my mouth! I told you many times it is disgusting but you kept at it. Well, guess what! I have had my pussy licked and I love it. I have also licked Roz's fine pussy and I LOVE that even more. But I will never let someone's dick in my mouth. Never!"

All Bob could do was moan through his gag and listen.

"Last week I was walking Charlie in the park and Roz's dog attacked him. Of course I went to his aid and pushed her dog off him. Rosalind, as big and beautiful as she is, easily put me on my back and pinned me, holding me down on my back with her knees. And as I lay there with her on top I became infatuated with her gorgeous brown legs. She then pulled back her short shorts and offered her pussy to me. I was reluctant at first but once I got a taste of her I was hooked. She also rolled me over and fingered me to the most wonderful orgasm I ever had, a feeling I NEVER got from you."

"It was around that time that I realized that I was falling in love with this fine hunk of female. When she finally let me up I didn't want the time with her to end. Then she told me she's a divorce lawyer and I could see things falling into place. But I was still afraid to tell you I wanted out of this marriage for fear you would do physical harm to me. That is until I realized Roz here is a black belt in judo. So I asked her to come over here to protect me when I tell you what I am about to tell you."

Bonnie continued, "Bob, I want a divorce. I want out of this marriage and Roz is going to be my attorney. She's also my lover and there's nothing that can change my mind."

Bob tried to scream but the duct tape kept him quiet. Roz and Bonnie could tell he was not too happy but they also knew he was very tightly wrapped up and unable to do anything about it.

"It would be wise for you to just agree to the divorce, Bob," Roz said. "I don't normally lose my cases and if Judge Sandra Wilson has the case that day you won't have a chance. Bonnie is through with you and she and I are in love. I will do everything in my power to end your marriage to her. Your best bet is to just calm down and agree to the terms. Now, would you like me to remove that tape?"

Bob could only move his head and he wisely nodded yes. Bonnie reached down and gently took off the duct tape. Bob at first just moved his jaw around a bit to loosen it up. Then he spoke to the two women. "You know, I really love you, Bonnie, but if you feel happier with Roz then I won't try to stop you. Probably the sooner the better to get to court."

"You mean you're conceding? said Roz. "You're going to let a woman beat you and take your wife? How nice."

"What else do you suggest, a one on one wrestling match, and if so don't you think I'm at a slight disadvantage here?" he said.

Roz at once got off her chair and sat on her knees in front of Bob. "Hey, you might have something there," she said. "So it could be winner take all with Bonnie as the prize. I like that! Are you willing to give up your wife like that?"

"I'm willing to KEEP my wife like that!" he said.

"Roz, what if YOU lose?" asked Bonnie.

"Well, we'll have to put it in writing with some stipulations if that happens, but it won't. What do you say, Bob? Are you willing to sign a paper to make it legal?"

"Yes, I am."

"But that document won't be legal, will it?" asked Bonnie.

"I'm a lawyer, aren't I?" Roz said to her. Then she looked back down at Bob and asked him if she should untie him and get on with the match or just lie there unable to move. Of course he said yes, that he wanted her to untie him, knowing that he was a wrestling champion in high school and even wrestled some in college. He was sure he could not only beat her wrestling but also hurt her for messing with his marriage. He felt she caught him off guard when she threw him onto the floor.

Then she bent down before she untied him and softly kissed him on his cheeks and his nose. It was humiliating but also interesting as he too felt her very soft lips on his face.

"I appreciate it if you wouldn't do that! You're the enemy, remember?" he said.

She didn't say a word but just proceeded to let him loose while Bonnie cleared a space in the living room where they would wrestle.

"""""

(to be continued)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Rough Morning Neighbor disrespects a husband and fucks his wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Annie, Mall Bait. Mature white wife taken by black teen.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Becoming a Lesbian Slave Straight MILF forced to be lesbian slave for neighbors.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
More Stories