All Comments on 'The Change Pt. 04'

by Miah_H

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
albertaboyalbertaboyover 7 years ago

This is a great series, how many chapters are you planning?

Miah_HMiah_Hover 7 years agoAuthor

Honestly not sure. I do know that there will be a 5th part, as I already promised it, and most likely a 6th part to tie up anything that may have happened in the 5th part. I suppose there could be further parts still with other interactions, or more changes if I run with that.

It started as a dream I had the night before I wrote the 1st part, and I've kind of just ran with it since then. I'm way past the extent of the dream now, so I'm just kinda writing the type of story I would love to see in a visual form right now (comics/video).

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
I'm really enjoying this

Definitely ready for the next chapter. Also, I like that in this one they started trying to figure out what exactly is happening to Lita. The idea that there are other people out there going through similar situations, is also a good thing to see. It would be interesting to maybe see Lita meet other women who were effected at some point.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 7 years ago
Yes, Anonymous

You ARE dumb, and all you have to say is how dumb you are. You don't have to keep pointing it out to us, because we all already know. You've made your lack of intelligence perfectly clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great, would love to see more

Would love to see Jerry start turning into a female futa when Lita starts fucking Jerry's ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous