All Comments on 'The Changing Dynamic Pt. 02'

by Volunteer_

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Keep on going, this is an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An editor maybe, to fix up the mixed ways you present conversations, changes style constantly, really interrupts the flow.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

The Dom/Sub stuff is okay, but please don’t go down the BDSM path. There were times when I seriously felt that I was totally losing interest and wanted to walk away. You lost a point for that. 4/5

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter. Looking forward to some even kinkier sex? I did not notice any issues with flow the other comment mentioned. Looking forward to reading more.

AJeyeAJeyealmost 2 years ago

Not being an English teacher, I have no technical comments. Fantastic story line. I think this is rather light D/s compared to other stories on this site. Personally, I am really not seeing BDSM. I greatly enjoy watching the relationship progress, the feeling for each other change. Please keep sharing this with us, thanks.

Volunteer_Volunteer_almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words all. Part 3 is down my list of priorities currently but when I do get to writing it, I’ll review how I phrase conversations so it reads easier.

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story, well deserving of 5 stars.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Too BDSM for me. A little romance and true affection would have gone a long way to making this a better story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Submissive hot sister with dirty talk. Possessive. Care.

It was a good story. I was looking for something like that. Thank you very much for your creativity

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that woman is one of the hotter characters ive read lately. well written. normally wouldnt find much appeal in the power dynamics but you certainly made it work. not a typical love story but damn, im looking for part 3

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Well written and a 4⭐️ story here,, this needs to continue for one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congrats, your way to describe the situations are explicit and exiting.

As many other, we are expecting for the new chapters.

I guess, in the on coming parts, the sharing fantasy makes come true for her, probable with Rachel due she is free again, I'm not talking abour Ntr, (sharing with other males). I likes more harem things. Anyway is your story you cam make what ever you like.

Again, congrats and thanks for sharing.

Btw Happy new year to all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story, its good there's some balance in their relationship, I hope it stays that way and they will not go into hard slavery stuff, some romance is nice too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please write more to this story, I would really enjoy seeing where and how far they could take their relationship. Thank you.

Ohboy9999Ohboy99995 months ago

Please continue this when or if you have the capacity. Lovely beginning.

Bromeliad82Bromeliad824 months ago

I love this story, the characters and the developing relationship. I'm usually not into incest, but you totally make it work! Please write more about Steph and Dan soon :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVolunteer_@Volunteer_
DMs open to chat or for story ideas. Volunteer_207@yahoo.com to get in touch. UK based, in my 30’s.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES