All Comments on 'The Changing Dynamic'

by Volunteer_

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope you have more of this already written, or outlined...

Quite good.

Five for you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story!! Easily one of the best I’ve read. Please please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My 2 cents

I like how you developed the characters. I like the flow of the story. Please continue. Thanks for your time and imagination.

SabatakiSabatakiabout 2 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait for the 2nd part.

Bushtucker69Bushtucker69about 2 years ago

Very promising start, continuation is definitely required! Keep up the effort, thanks in advance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Definitely needs a second or more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

damn!! can't wait for part two!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
dumped

I auto dump on BDSM or dom/sub EVERYTIME! 1 star

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKabout 2 years ago
WOW

Hope this goes for a lot more chapters, has a great start!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please don't let this end here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Simply incredible storytelling!

richiowanrichiowanabout 2 years ago

That is one of the hottest stories i have read here!!

Love your writing style. Keep them coming!!!

curiouspj1962curiouspj1962about 2 years ago

Outstanding!!! Please keep adding chapters to this story.

EZ8ltEZ8ltabout 2 years ago

Please don't go the sharing territory, it's especially iffy to solve it with someone he trusts but not knowing they are siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter! It is great.

CwW89CwW89about 2 years ago

Wow… I hope this is continued and quickly!!!

postoak2020postoak2020about 2 years ago

Great first chapter. Looking forward to next chapter

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

I agree with NO SHARING, Looking forward to another well written chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very good with excellent structural story line. You have obviously had some experience putting sentences together. Really like the premise and the lead up. Not sure about the mention of sharing but that is for you to decide. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

F*ck yes! More, please

kclovinkclovinabout 2 years ago

A good story isn’t worth anything if it’s not readable.

The run on sentences and paragraphs make your work indigestible.

I suggest a re-edit for readability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrific story, great buildup. I'm not even into dom/sub but I really loved your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agree with EZ8lt's comment. This is a special bonding that would be damaged with a third party unless it was their mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You are a tease ,more please

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 2 years ago

Excellent start to what could be a nice hot sibling romance. Please dont take dom/sub shit too far, its a real turn off

smartcroonersmartcroonerabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Don’t make us wait too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really, really good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Auto dump BDSM stuff / where the word slut is used...

Atleast have some respect for the sanctity of a consanguinamorous sibling relationship, for fucks sake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have never really been into a Dom/sub relationship or had any interest in doing so. However if this really is what it would be like… I may have a change of heart.

The pace at the beginning was a little slow but as I read further, I fully understand where and why the pace was set. I there could be some suggestions that could come that would help your non-sexual buildup. At times it felt clumsy but with the way your story is going… I wouldn’t hardly change a thing. For me not being a so-called fan of the Dom/sub genre, you have peaked an interest for me that I never knew I would like.

Fire stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Better get to crackin on part 2 now that you left us on that enormous cliffhanger. If Dan doesn't hurry up and dom his sister, I will!

Wash2015Wash2015about 2 years ago

In general I am hit or miss on BDSM, I think this was very well done and I will be extremely disappointed if there are no additional chapters.

I like that you showed both perspectives and it being about control (both having and giving up) as opposed to abuse and that the brother recognized about establishing trust and maintaining trust while pushing boundaries in the future. I hope you can continue to show both sides.

tomasnytomasnyabout 2 years ago

Wow, what a great story! you described extremely well how their relationships were developed. I think you definitely should write part II.

Daemondaemon00Daemondaemon00about 2 years ago

Very good story!!! Please please please continue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't keep us in suspense. N voting until the end draws close.

babaloo92babaloo92about 2 years ago

Excellent! Good flow with the story. Part 2 needs to come soon.

Onyx1Onyx1about 2 years ago

Very detailed, good banter, and interesting characters. Not the usual tripe. I'm surprised how much I liked this, but it was unique, and looking forward to you continuing.

barny109barny109about 2 years ago

I'm normally not a fan of dom/sub stuff but i found myself really enjoying this story and these characters. looking forward to reading more.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 2 years ago

When it comes to BDSM, I'm NOT a fan. My father beat the hell out of me when I was a kid and claimed that it was discipline. But it was too far across the line and I sometimes got beaten for no good reason at all. It was absolutely abuse, pure and simple. While I recognize that I'm certainly a DOM, I'm extremely sensitive to abuse. So some of the things that you described in your story felt wrong to me. In my opinion they crossed over the line from dominance to abuse. Anything degrading or humiliating is abusive. I didn’t drop your score to a one, but I didn't enjoy the story either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent, defiantly keep the story going

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangalmost 2 years ago

That was a very enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing your writing.

SabbatageSabbatagealmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this. I read comments before I leave one because I would hate to say the exact thing someone else already said. Lol it sucked to read the comments and see people who kept reading after seeing there was some BDSM involved and were upset about it. Lol don't let that discourage the good work. Those people could always just stop reading, just like I did their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your bizarre way of formatting dialogue, not always, but just whenever you feel like changing, is really annoying. Either learn to write properly, or stick with the bullshit script model, but pick one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Submissive beatiful sister. Can it be better? Thankyou its so hot. I love dirty talks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVolunteer_@Volunteer_
DMs open to chat or for story ideas. Volunteer_207@yahoo.com to get in touch. UK based, in my 30’s.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories