The Changing Dynamic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was horrified at her catching him so obviously and wasn't much happier about her next question. Given how calm she was about him checking her out, he felt he owed her. "No, I had something casual going with..." he paused as he didn't really want to reveal who but took the risk she'd forgotten her after their brief meeting "Rachel, who you met at the pub once."

Steph nodded, "Oh yeah, that firecracker, go you Champ!"

Dan smiled at her ironic tough-guy humour as she flagged the barmaid down and they ordered a couple of cocktails each.

Dan said, "It was going well but she wanted something a bit more serious and we both agreed that we'd keep it casual for the friendship." Dan paused, not sure if he should continue. But Steph had leant forward, enough that Dan could see the thin bra hiding her breasts and from a familiar place of guilt continued while sipping the cocktail, aware it was making him loose-lipped, "Well, she recently admitted to me that he doesn't fulfil her needs sexually and so it got me thinking about whether I'd be okay with that if I'm in a relationship. I'm not sure I can be." Dan let that hang in the air before excusing himself to the bathroom.

When he returned, Steph had ordered another cocktail each before their current ones had finished along with a bowl of chips. Damn, the girl could drink!

"So," she said "I'm guessing your sexual tastes aren't.. vanilla.. if you're wondering if you need to compromise?" Dan nodded so Steph continued "neither are mine Dan. I've tried both -- I've been in relationships that didn't have what I need and been in relationships where that's all it had."

Dan had a brainwave after that comment. "Like at Christmas?"

Steph smiled, "Yes, like at Christmas, it was the same man as the one you saw me texting at the pub. John. He ticked a lot of boxes but not enough of the others. I can't just be 'on' all the time, I need other types of stimulation -- conversation, new experiences -- he couldn't give me that so I could no longer give him me." Steph finished it somewhat dramatically as though she'd said it in her head a lot but not out loud. She looked at him, really looked. "I can't believe I'm going to tell you this, my own brother, when only a couple of very close friends know," she leaned in close to his ear, sharing this great secret with him, "I'm submissive." Dan felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up as though charged by the soft, sexual way she said it.

"But," he started, unsure what to say or how to say it. "When we were young, you were always so sure of what you wanted."

She nodded and smiled, "I still am, I'm choosing to submit to someone, the right someone, it's a choice." Steph excused herself to go to the bathroom shortly after while Dan reflected on the last few minutes. He felt his phone vibrate and saw it was from Steph. Intrigued but concerned he opened the message.

Steph: Weird to be across the table from a Dominant man and keep having to remind myself who he is.

Dan: What gave me away? This is all fairly new to me, I haven't even got any experience as an actual Dominant.

He felt safer talking to her this way, clearly she did too.

Steph: A sub knows these things. Okay, how about a little bit of practice, I want you to give me one command tonight. Take it as training -- you need to assess the situation, the needs and signals you're receiving from the submissive and you need to understand how to put that to use. So: one command, if it's inappropriate, I won't be happy. If it's not quite right, I'll feedback to you later tonight. Don't rush it. Coming out now.

Steph walked out with a smile and they both acted as though the texts hadn't happened except for the part about Dan being dominant. Steph was keen to ensure Dan understood it needs to be sub-driven. Boundaries can be pushed and maybe even moved over time but any relationship needs to be built with trust and no sub can give that without clear and agreed rules.

They chatted a bit more about studying and whether Mark would ever find true love before agreeing to call it a night. This time Steph did agree to order an Uber. As it arrived and she hugged Dan goodbye, he said quietly but firmly into her ear "Next time I see you, I want you to have your hair how it was in the pub, loose bun with a strand behind your ear, understood?" Steph looked at him without another word and got into the taxi. As it drove off Dan felt his phone vibrate.

Steph: Yes Sir.

***

Dan got home a little while later feeling elated and frankly, horny. Gareth was in the kitchen making tea as Dan walked passed. "Have you been on a date?"he asked.

Dan had been on a few since the start of the University year but none had gone anywhere. "Not quite" Dan said as he walked on. He got into bed shortly after and went to message Steph.. As he opened the messages up he say her most recent one and didn't feel anything could top that. He knew she was home safe as he'd tracked the Uber on the app so he decided to take care of the raging hard-on the night had given him. Unsurprisingly, he found a porn video of a girl who looked a little like Steph though with a couple of nipple piercings. It made Dan wonder what Steph's body looked like.

Across town, Steph had her own porn video up. A blonde woman practically worshipping a thick cock, covering it with saliva and moaning around it. Steph pinched a nipple as she rubbed her clit, letting out a loud moan, grateful she lived alone so that she could enjoy these dark thoughts in peace. I'd suck you better than that that she thought, as she came hard over the cock being sucked. She fell asleep to vivid thoughts of Dan in bed behind her with a still-hard cock ready to wake her up in the middle of the night.

The next day, Dan signed up to one of the many dating apps his friendship group had been mentioning. He avoided the more superficial ones that most of his friends admitted they mostly used to pass the time when on the toilet and instead went for one that claimed to work via compatibility after answering a number of questions. Dan rationed that if someone as great as his submissive sister was out there, he wouldn't find her in a pub. His morning task had distracted him from thinking about the evening before until he heard a familiar buzz from his bedside table and saw his sister had messaged him.

Steph: That was fun, let's do drinks instead of lunch again.

Dan smiled and responded positively. They made general chit chat but he didn't dare turn it into anything more.

That Saturday Dan was studying in his room, completing an essay that he was very proud of. He'd missed Friday drinks to work on this and felt it was worth it. It would be a big chunk of marks for one of his subjects and he was determined to score well on it. His phone had gone off a few times in the last couple of hours but he ignored it until he'd proof-read his essay for the final time. Picking his phone up, he found a number of messages from the group chat with his friends, laughing about some incident at drinks last night. He then noticed a number of messages from Steph and worried, he opened them quickly. It took him a few seconds to skim read the messages and he felt himself blushing before he could process why. Messages bounced out to him like "95% compatibility, I'm impressed". Shaking the essay out of his brain, he read the messages properly. Steph had clearly found his profile on the dating app and had sent a screenshot showing their compatibility rating, impressed at how close it was. Then there were comments about their shared interests including rock, 80's music, a number of tv shows, relationship wants and other things.. It occurred to Dan how little they knew of each-other's day to day life. Dan immediately replied.

Dan: Shouldn't you be matching men your own age?

Despite her messages being sent two hours ago, Steph replied immediately.

Steph: I didn't match you Champ, too weird. I do match with men my own age, thank you very much. But I also have a broad age range because you never know there's a mature 19 year old hiding in plain sight.

Dan: Mark will be chuffed you're on the hunt for him.

Steph swore at him jokingly in reply and they discussed weekend plans. She was going to do a gym class shortly and was out for lunch with friends the next day. It seemed quite low-key but Dan found himself longing for that, away from the grind of studying and socialising. God, I'm only in my first year, he thought to himself.

He sent off his essay and decided to go for a run. He'd been running more now the weather was getting warmer. He'd always been quite fit but the winter months had been quite time- consuming so he wasn't exercising as often as he'd like. He was grateful London weather was warmer than Yorkshire, he couldn't imagine having as much motivation to run along the cold river back home. He was going back in a few weeks, a couple of days after his birthday in late March and promised himself he'd go for a run and visit some of the places he'd spent his school days hanging around.

The next day, Dan was browsing the dating app. He'd had a fair number of matches, more than he was expecting. Though he was surprised with how hard it was to connect with the women on there. When it felt like there was a spark, some fun exchange of banter, it quickly turned into questions of a hookup and even the occasional hint of a threesome with an undeclared boyfriend. Dan wasn't looking to hookup, he was looking to date. He narrowed his search settings to specify he was looking for dating or a relationship only and that re-adjusted his potential matches. He was surprised to see his sister on the list as one of his top matches. He browsed through her profile, noting her pictures were all of her with friends or infront of a great view. He saw a picture of her infront of Niagra Falls, a trip she went on a couple of years ago as well as a couple of pictures of just her, meant for her profile. Steph is something else, Dan thought to himself. She really was stunning, he couldn't imagine how many matches she had. Feeling reckless, he hit yes on her profile and was stunned to see the app say "it's a match!". That meant she'd actually hit yes to him too, despite what she'd said. He took a screenshot and sent it on Messenger.

Dan: Liar!

Steph: Whoops, my finger must have slipped.

Steph had replied immediately which piqued Dan's curiosity further.

Dan: Aren't you supposed to be at lunch?

Steph: It was brunch, I'm already back home, two hours bottomless prosecco was fun though.

Dan laughed but also felt a twinge of excitement. He was thinking on a reply when he got an alert from the app. While deciding what to message his sister, he opened the alert and saw it was a message from Steph.. on the app. Reading it, he recognised immediately that she was acting as though they didn't know eachother.

Steph_25: Hey there! How's your Sunday?

Dan_LND: Good, thanks, yours?

Steph_25: It was good, I went out for brunch, had a few drinks but my friend had to go so now I have a nice little buzz on but nothing to do!

Dan_LND: That sucks, now you're stuck messaging me, wishing you could replace my company with another drink.

Steph_25: Well, I have another drink, so I hope your company doesn't need replacing as I'm running low on interesting and handsome matches.

Dan_LND: Good lighting, I can't take all the credit for your alcohol-fuelled brain liking my pictures.

Steph_25: I dunno, I saw your pictures yesterday when I was more sober...

Dan_LND: Have you seen yours?! I mean, wow.

Dan chuckled to himself after sending that message, remembering the sound everyone used to make around Steph.

Steph_25: Thanks handsome! Shall we skip the chit chat and really get to know eachother?

Dan_LND: Sure, how would you like to do that?

Steph_25: Let's play a game.

Dan groaned at the suggestion but decided to see what it involved..

Dan_LND: Okay....

Steph_25: One question per turn and you can't ask the same question back. Blondes or brunettes?

Dan_LND: Blondes. But I guess I had to say that anyway! Nights in or nights out?

Steph_25: I guess that depends if I'm a natural blonde. And nights in. Long hair or short hair?

Dan_LND: Long hair has its uses... muscle men or fit men?

Steph_25: Fit men as long as they can throw me around a little.

Dan took in a breath at the thought of Steph being thrown around while he waited for her question.

Steph_25: Firecracker girls or more athletic ones?

Dan_LND: Athletic ones. I've always been legs and ass over boobs.

Dan debated what to ask next, wanting to push it further but worried about going too far. He knew she'd asked the firecracker question as an indirect way of asking if he found her or Rachel more attractive. While he was thinking it through, Steph messaged again. He realised he had to move his hand away from his shorts to reply as he'd been rubbing himself over his shorts as he was thinking of what to ask.

Steph_25: Damn you stole my next question!

Dan_LND: Sorry, guess I'm hesitating with how far too push this...

Steph_25: Go for it....

Dan_LND: Okay... Submissive just sexually or more than just the bedroom?

Dan cringed at the poorly phrased question and hoped he didn't have to explain it.

Steph_25: Wow! Who told you I was submissive at all?!

Dan_LND: A Dom can tell...

Steph_25: Ha, touché. Submissive across more aspects than just sexually.

Dan was floored but incredibly excited.

Steph_25: Excited by that or nervous?

Dan_LND: Excited. Are you excited about telling me or nervous?

Steph_25: You can't ask the same question back!

Dan_LND: Okay... are you feeling good down there or am I imagining things?

Steph_25: Uncomfortably wet. Did that make you hard or were you already hard?

Dan_LND: Already hard but that made it worse. Are you going to get off or suffer through it?

Steph_25: What do you want me to do?

Dan_LND: I want you to cum at least twice and tell me when you're done.

Steph didn't reply so Dan re-read their messages as he slowly stroked himself. He couldn't believe he was talking to his sister, no matter how much they ignored the fact. Eventually he felt his orgasm start to build and he came hard into a bunch of tissues.

A few minutes later he got another message from Steph on the app.

Steph_25: Done, thank you... let's catch up later so I can cool down.

Dan_LND: You're welcome, talk to you later. X

Dan decided to grab a cold shower to cool off too and then dropped back onto his bed, thinking things over. He'd just shared a mutual orgasm with his sister. They'd got eachother off through what was some serious sexting. He wasn't sure where to go from here. Clearly Steph wanted to separate out the conversation from sibling messaging on text vs the sexual messaging on the app.

Later that evening just before bed Dan had his hand around his hard cock yet again while he was reading Steph's messages, both of them now replying more slowly with a preoccupied hand.

Steph_25: I gave him head for almost an hour while he sat and watched the football on TV. I loved it, it was like I was just there to please him and that was it. I felt myself dripping down my legs and onto the wood floor. I was sweating from the effort and I just remember feeling like such a whore.

Dan_LND: Did he make you cum after?

Steph_25: No, he ran his hands along my pussy and had me lick my wetness off his fingers, then told me to go clean up.

Dan_LND: Brave of him. How did you feel about that?

Steph_25: I loved it. I was in the mood to be treated that way. I'm not always in that kind of mood -- on a different day I might have killed him if he didn't finger me or let me ride him, but that worked. It's all about sensing the mood when a Sub is in that kind of space.

Dan_LND: Is that the most submissive thing you've done then?

Steph_25: No but you're not getting all my secrets already, Mister!

Dan_LND: I think you mean Sir...

Steph_25: Cheeky. I need at least another 4 orgasms until I start calling you that!

Dan laughed at Steph's response. God it felt good talking to her. The chemistry was unbelievable and she seemed to love talking about her exploits as much as he loved learning about them. It was very helpful to know what made her tick and how to Dominate her just right. Deep down, they both knew that was where this was heading. They shared another mutual orgasm and went to sleep.

The next morning while getting ready for Uni, Dan got a message from Steph on the app.

Steph_25: What do you want me to wear today?

Dan_LND: But I won't be seeing you, will I?

Steph_25: No, but I'll take a picture for you.

She sent him a choice of outfits, or more accurately, a picture of two sets of clothes that could work interchangeably. A black or grey skirt, a white or dark blue shirt, black thongs or grey knickers, a dark blue bra or a white one, both lace. Finally, open toed or closed toed black shoes.

Dan_LND: Black skirt, white shirt, grey knickers, white bra. Open toed shoes.

Steph_25: Interesting... why the grey ones and why open toed?"

Dan_LND: Because grey will show your wetness a lot better when you take them off later on... and I've recently realised that well painted toes make a very good pairing with sexy legs.

Steph_25: Is that last part from experience?

Dan_LND: Yes, I was out with a very pretty woman recently and her legs looked so good with her shoes and painted toes. I've been thinking about it a lot.

Steph_25: Foot fetish?.

Dan_LND: No, just recognise how well it compliments the look.

A few minutes later she'd sent a picture of her body on the app, disappointingly from the neck down. However Dan was very pleased to see that her shirt remained unbuttoned and her skirt was not pulled all the way up, showing she was wearing all of what he picked. Her toned stomach looked incredible as did her legs in the skirt. Dan felt himself combing over every piece of exposed skin, knowing he'd be getting off to it before class.

A message came through from Steph, off the app this time. It was a selfie showing him her shoulders upwards. Clearly she was being careful in not sending such a compromising picture of herself on the app. She had her stud earrings in, make-up carefully done to perfection -- not too much but enough to really throw out her eyes and high cheekbones. Her lips had a red shade that matched her nails. She wore a necklace around her neck with her long hair over her shoulders. She looked stunning.

Steph: How do I look?

Dan: Stunning.

Steph: Message me on here today, I can't be on a dating app at work!