The Changing Dynamic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his finger around, indicating she should turn around. She did. He looked at her muscly, tanned back and her round ass, pushed up by the heels, making her legs look even firmer too. "Come to me." She turned and started walking towards him. He put his hand out again and she felt her heart race. "Crawl." She nearly passed out as she sunk to her knees, so overwhelmed with lust. How did he know I'd like this? She crawled to him, aware she was doing so in her own house, towards someone who had been in this house only twice now. She was naked, except in the heels he demanded she wear. She was sure he could smell her arousal.

***

Dan watched her crawl towards him, more aroused than he'd ever been. It was all he could do to stop him touching himself. When she reached him she looked up at him, hands still on the floor, waiting for permission. "Take my shoes and socks off, then my trousers." Steph did as she was told, kissing his thighs as she pulled his trousers off, running a hand along the edge of his boxer shorts once his trousers were on the floor. "Take them off too but don't touch it." Steph moaned, this was becoming torture for her but he was sure she loved his restraint and the way he controlled every step. She pulled his boxers off and saw his hard dick for the first time. He watched her eyes widen and she actually licked her lips. He had to chuckle, he couldn't believe she was almost salivating. She noticed and laughed too.

"Can you blame me? I want this so badly."

Dan smirked, teasing her some more. "Is that so you can finally cum?"

Steph looked up, she'd forgotten. "I can cum whenever you want me to," she said almost dismissively "but I need this."

Dan held it in his hand, keeping it away from her symbolically. "What will you do for it?"

Steph looked up. "Anything." She said, with certainty.

"Beg for it then. Beg for your brother's cock."

***

Steph looked at him, directly in the eyes. He was dominating her in a way nobody had and she was struggling to stay level-headed. Even the way he'd teased her mid-play and broken his role had deepened her attraction to him. This was bad. She knew she was ready to jump head-first into whatever this was but she hadn't expected him to be so good, to instinctively understand those secret fantasies of hers. She'd never even crawled for anyone, despite it being a deep fantasy of hers.

She swallowed and said what she knew what Dan wanted to hear and more importantly, what she wanted: "Please, please let me suck your cock. Please make your sister into your slut. Make me do anything you want to satisfy you, because I will." Dan took her hair in his hands and directly her down to him. Steph sighed happily and got to work pleasing her brother.

End of Part 1?