The Charity Auction ENF

Story Info
Wealthy women are forced to donate their clothes to charity.
5.6k words
4.24
13.7k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

"What makes the pain caused by dishonor or jealousy so pervasive is that vanity cannot help us bear it."

The activity of the aristocracy in the city never ceases. Every week, some event is carried out, which turns out to be a showcase where they proudly exhibit the qualities and attributes that the best society always boasts of possessing. This week the Ladies Guild organized an auction to benefit the fight against childhood cancer.

Lavinia and Hillary liked the prominence that this kind of event could bring them, especially Hillary who was beginning the work required to run as a candidate for mayor of the city and wanted to formalize her aspirations in this charity event, which would bring her good free publicity, since all the media would cover this great event.

Both arrived together at the sumptuous building, with the intention of being the first to show off their selfless and charitable personalities. Incidentally, they were also eager to show off their impeccable and elegant fashion sense. These women enjoyed a reputation that revolved around the world of fashion, always flaunting the best in haute couture and jewelry.

For some people; it is indispensable to obey their own nature. And for these blue-blooded beauties; it was inescapable to conduct themselves under the dictates of that inner voice that guided them in a determined way to shine even in the slightest movement they made, even though it was implicit; to pass over anyone who had the folly to cross their feminine and glamorous steps.

When we are what we are, there is no place for false modesty, since the very truth of our spirit emerges in all our actions. There are beings who go from the womb to the tomb without having loved any creature other than themselves. This was the difficult way of thinking and living adopted by these wealthy and beautiful women, whose destiny seemed to be paved by self-complacency and the veneration of others.

Their lives were immersed in a micro sphere that was filled with the flaming iridescence of flattery, both their own and that coming from their closed social circle, although behind their backs; people preferred to refer to them as a couple of vain aristocrats, who were only bearable, thanks to the power they held within society and the business world.

The fact of receiving their approval could open the doors to anyone who wished to obtain certain prominence in the upper echelons. These women held the keys to enter the world of glamour where only a few could rub shoulders with intellectuals, celebrities, artists of various disciplines and of course, make lucrative business deals.

In their hands was the power that served to make fortunes, and they themselves were aware of it. Reason for which; they were in extreme paid of themselves and they wished to increase that force; being present in all the activities that had certain importance in the city.

Of course, on the outskirts of that elitist vortex, life went on and there were other beings whose efforts and talents led them, through hard work, to become what they should and wanted to be.

Rita is a prominent lawyer who, thanks to effort and hard work, has earned a place within the local high society, at times she has been frowned upon by some members of the noble aristocracy who consider her; an uncomfortable nouveau riche.

One fine day; she will discover that things can change from one moment to the next, with the right impulse.

Rita enjoyed the sympathy of a large number of people in the city, her ties with the community were solid and she enjoyed finally having made it to the committee of the Ladies Guild, she could really enjoy doing charity work, this afternoon was important, as she would be entrusted with the task of the collection, which was considered a great honor and that came to satisfy her desire to help the disadvantaged.

Vanity is the foundation of everything and, finally, what we call conscience is nothing more than inner vanity.

The old behaviors that in other times prevailed the rules of conduct; are not always the best way to behave in these changing times. Since from one moment to another; some force of nature will make you a manifest signal of how wrong your behavior can be.

Lavinia and Hillary had no compunction about behaving with certain contempt towards all those who did not have an origin of ostentatious lineage and could display an endemic and crackling cruelty towards some women, whom they considered unworthy.

This was something that they dressed with the elegant clothes of irony in the biting comments they emitted to other people, in this case; Rita was one of the favorite victims of the destructive perversity that their conceited majesties enjoyed annoying through sophisticated and lapidary insults with the only purpose; to measure the temperance of that woman desirous of approval and eager to ascend in the coveted echelon of the inclement high society, ruled by themselves.

Of course, everything has a limit and temperance is a quality as finite as existence itself. Especially when it comes to a woman whose temperament has been continually tested by the insatiable and destructive biting that self-proclaimed royalty can boast of lavishly serving as the main course at their banquets.

Rita's unfortunate encounter with Lavinia and Hillary in the elevator could definitely be considered as an unexpected variable in the random equation that would transmute a peaceful moment. Into something where the forces of the feminine temperament; can cultivate absolute fear in those voices whose arrogance, have systematically wounded; the kindly architecture of a sleeping goddess, whom it was not appropriate to disturb.

After that unpronounceable and incorrect comment alluding to a certain region of the plan sphere, which was accompanied by a very bad joke about the migratory exodus generated by guerrilla wars in the third world, Rita could not contain her own indignation. That heavy atmosphere was perceived with the poisonous fragrance of a haughty and malicious laughter; as soon as the beautiful long-legged brunette, took the hint.

The elevator's emergency stop button was activated without the aristocratic couple being able to do anything about it. Suddenly, their cruel racket would run through in an instant; a whole series of unexpected emotions as they felt the flaming gaze that those brown eyes, began to pour over them; the red-hot fire of seven raging suns, packaged in the fearsome exuberance of a Latin woman, when she feels offended.

"That's enough you pair of cabronas bitches! You two; you need an urgent corrective." -said Rita as she unleashed a blow to Hillary's belly and a choking blow to Lavinia's neck, leaving them immobilized from lack of air.

Rita moved with the agility of a ninja to take an arm of each woman and twist it against their backs, they stunned not just recover from the first blow and only managed to exclaim a cry of choked pain.

Knowing the law, she wanted to avoid assault charges, so at no time she left marks of blows on their beautiful and aristocratic faces, the blows she gave each of them in the ass, using her knees, were enough to immobilize them while she had them subdued with the determined intention of undressing them garment by garment.

The first one was Hillary; she was unable to move as she watched with total helplessness; how she was being stripped of her dress. This was followed by her panties, bra, stockings and garter belt. Lavinia scandalized; trying to sit up again in a vain desire to resist, was filled with fear as she saw that she was next.

"You've gone completely nuts! Dirty depraved woman, why did you take off all her clothes? Enough is enough; the brutal manner in which you have assaulted us. You can't do this! -said Lavinia indignantly.

A hard slap shook her face in response.

"Shut up you spoiled imbecile! You two at all times; you've been bitches to me and everyone who doesn't belong to your social strata and ethnic background. If I have money and position; it's because of my effort!

But you royals; you have insisted on belittling me and I have grown tired of your continuous mistreatment. Indeed, I come from the ghetto; as you said in your hurtful mockery of me and Veronica. Today shall the two of you learn what it is like to present yourselves as vulnerable in society, simply because you are the only ones who are different? And what better way to teach them a lesson than this. Come on... What are you waiting for? Take off that nice suit, and you must also take off all your intimate apparel, you're not going to let your friend be the only one naked here". -Rita exclaimed.

Hillary protested and immediately found herself on all fours on the floor being pressed by Rita's foot, while Lavinia, terrified, obeyed that indication, which she found humiliating for them, but she was more afraid of receiving another blow.

"To women with your vanity, who are always attired with all the luxury that your money can afford and have not the slightest shame in boasting about it, it will be an unforgettable experience; everything you are about to experience as soon as those doors open. They will learn a valuable lesson on how to behave with others.

Now you will be able to show off; those nice bubble butts you have and all the investment you have made in cosmetic surgeries, as soon as you walk out with your bodies devoid of all adornment, and I assure you that all of high society; is going to celebrate you for it!"

"You are sick! You filthy, ragged, low-life creature; how dare you insinuate such ignominy!" -Lavinia exclaimed furiously.

She was clinging to her expensive black two-piece suit; it would only take one punch from Rita in the belly for the haughty brunette to fall to her knees on the floor as she tried to catch her breath. It was very clear to these women who were in charge in that small space, where their desperate screams were ignored by the rest of the world.

In the end, neither of them found the display of force pleasurable; it showed them how fragile they could be when they had been removed from their comfortable sphere of power. Rita smirked at the lost looks and desperate gestures of those two hateful, arrogant women, whose terror outweighed their indignation.

"Girls, I don't understand what you're complaining about... Look at you Hillary!... You're 50 years old? And your boobs look like those of a 30-year-old woman. It's only fair that you proudly present those in society. Besides, you did wax that pussy; I guess it's to show it off. And this is the perfect opportunity to do it!"

"You'll pay dearly for this." -Hillary said with her usual arrogance.

"And of course, I intend to pay for all of this. I'm nouveau riche and I've got enough money; I could line both of your asses with bills. But while I'm getting the bill for my actions, I won't be the one walking home naked. And you'd better take it in good grace, without making a mess." -said Rita mockingly.

"Of course, we're going to report you for assault and battery, you'll hear from our lawyers!" -Lavinia exclaimed in anger.

"We're going to sue you for everything you have, after this; you'll be the one who's naked by a judge's ruling! You'll be ruined! And you'll go crying back to your criminal-ridden village, begging for a plate of beans. "-Hillary added.

Rita was silent for a short moment; a wicked grin was on Lavinia's and Hillary's faces. They thought they had found that sensitive vein in that enraged and temperamental woman with the short skirt and sinuous legs. Immediately, a hard blow; it made them realize how wrong their impression was about regaining control.

"No, no they will not. Unless the two of you want to live through hell. Imagine what would become of you; after a tax audit of all your companies, I have it on good authority; that you have been cooking the books for years to evade taxes. And my brother has recently been appointed; minister of tax collection. It is up to you to decide if you want to go ahead. I'm not afraid to go to court to defend myself, but I warn you; that would be like putting an angry scorpion in your knickers. Oh, I forgot; you people don't have panties any longer!" -said Rita with a chuckle.

Lavinia and Hillary were silent, finally what they both feared; it had caught up with them!

"All right, you win! There will be no lawyers in this."

"We'll do whatever you want; please could we have our clothes back? We'd like to put our clothes back on. We've learned our lesson. We don't want to leave here naked!...What will our own circle of friends say?! We have a reputation to look after." -Lavinia said in terror.

Rita watched them feeling pleased; by the immediate change of attitude, which now became pleading and even friendly, both women were dejected on the floor, Lavinia was even on her knees holding back tears. All that humiliation would have been avoided, if only they had conducted themselves without all that air of smugness and that contempt, quasi-misanthropic towards anyone their majesties considered inferior.

This prompted Rita to continue with the punishment that these two had brought upon themselves, especially for having made the life of her friend Veronica, a sweet woman who shared the same origin of having migrated to the country with her family fleeing the war in her native Angola, a living hell. Rita arrived with her family from South America fleeing from a totalitarian regime where guerrilla warfare was a constant that left several towns desolate, until they staged a coup d'état and established a dictatorship even worse than the previous one.

Both lived in the same neighborhood and forged a strong friendship, both took care of each other, Rita stood out for being strong and tough against anyone who tried to harm them, Veronica always helped her in academic matters, and it was thanks to this joint work, that both managed to get a scholarship to one of the best universities, which opened the doors to a world they dreamed of reaching since they were children.

Hillary and Lavinia, with their hurtful comments, made Veronica's self-esteem waver, she was the one who always stopped Rita from giving those two rich blue-bloods an earful. But on this occasion, she was not there to restrain her friend, because her son André was receiving a bone marrow transplant that day.

"This is just the beginning; I want you to increase the salaries of all your workers and today you will make a generous donation to the charity auction. That will help them show; how much of a humanitarian they will be after today." -Said Rita.

"How much is the donation you wish us to make?"-The two said.

"Let me think... it should be something everyone is talking about and this charity event; is the ideal place to do it! We will start with the inclusion of their luxurious possessions and of course, these beautiful outfits; they will be auctioned this very afternoon." -answered Rita.

Monica and Hillary exchanged glances and were incredulous at such a sentence.

Definitely not! You are abusing our goodwill, it's typical of you; the rabble! You always look for ways to take advantage of decent people. You only have to say a number; and we'll donate it!" -Hillary said reluctantly.

Both she and Lavinia; fed up with the ominous situation Rita had placed them in, both resumed their haughty attitude and were about to pick up their clothes from the floor with the intention of getting dressed again. They thought they could get out of it by writing a check, and would simply continue doing what they were used to, after overcoming some problem.

Rita had taken off her skirt and was stepping out of her jacket by this time, she was about to impart a greater degree of punishment to bring the pair of obnoxious aristocrats back to reality and she didn't want to ruin the exclusive and tight-fitting outfit she was wearing.

Before even saying anything; Lavinia was on all fours on the floor after receiving a hard shove, Hillary was bent over and wailing after receiving a hard hook to the liver. Rita had done it again; she was able to subdue them in just a couple of moves, they were terrified and knew they were defeated by that temperamental woman, whose mastery in the art of kicking ass; was definitely unquestionable.

"You two are not capable of learning. I had thought of giving you a chance to redeem yourselves a little, for all the evil you have caused... now you have seriously pissed me off. my patience is exhausted!" -Said Rita looking really enraged.

She would take each of them by the arm, to twist it until she made them cry. Lavinia and Hillary; they begged her to stop, they were desperate! They could not stand the painful experience and both swore that they would submit to whatever Rita determined to be a just settlement that would resolve things, even if it implied the degrading situation that had been proposed to them in the first place.

Lavinia and Hillary's beauty and attractiveness were matched by their well-known airs of smugness. Hillary, at her unmentionable 50 years of age, maintained a very peculiar youthfulness in the sumptuous and stately of her feminine appearance. There was an open secret related to certain trips she made to Brazil, where a renowned surgeon had a formula that was capable of delaying aging.

It was a mysterious private development, which was supposedly financed by Hillary, whose skin boasted a spectacular and enviable freshness, which was visible to all, now that she was devoid of all her usual attire. Something that silently impressed Rita herself, whose marathon sessions at the gym gave her an athletic and youthful appearance, but she had never seen a mature woman defying the passage of time with such grace on her well-defined figure. Except in the case of his revered Sara Montiel, who at 63 years of age remained youthfully graceful and enviably regal.

Lavinia's case was very common. She was 35 years old; she possessed a fresh and endemic natural beauty, her beautiful face with graceful features and green eyes, and her long and well-groomed brown hair. It was obvious that she had to kill herself in the gym and take great care of her diet, due to a certain tendency to gain weight; this was something that kept her extremely self-conscious and made her a declared fanatic of consuming organic products.

All the cosmetics she used had to be environmentally friendly and she was fanatical about maintaining a healthy and natural look, to such a degree that her bush of pubic hair looked curly and gloriously populated in a beautiful triangle traced by mother nature between the exuberance of her well-defined thighs, which harmonized with her feminine full hips. Attributes that together with her prominent and round bosoms; made her a symbol of what was desirable as far as femininity was concerned in the city.

Rita wanted to give them an experience they would never forget. She made it very clear to them; that she was in charge and they were to obey her at all times, if they wished to avoid a broken arm right there and then, should they show reluctance.

"Ladies, we have a temporary contract of debauchery, your arrogance; It reaches portentous levels! It seems as if all your wickedness causes them to climax.

Therefore, it is propitious to give your bodies what they ask for, since submission to the power of another; turns you on so much, let's indulge the craving that those pretty pussies require.

Make yourselves comfortable and spoil yourselves for me, it's obvious that you must learn to be on the other side.! And you will do it because of something so humiliating; as it is that your friend, is being denigrated, by this plebeian eager to contemplate; The orgy of private taste. Come on don't be shy! I promise not to say anything about this to anyone... It will be our secret! " -Said Rita in a playful tone.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers
12