The Charity Auction ENF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After giving them a threatening glance, which reminded them of what could happen to them if they refused. Lavinia and Hillary; began to masturbate while the smiling Rita was lifting each garment, she had removed from the two women.

She could not deny; how pleasurable the feeling of glee was inside her, to be performing such a prank on the two women who controlled the destinies of the jet set. She was even beginning to feel a certain excitement conspiring between her long shapely legs, the absolute power over the will of another; it can become intoxicating.

Rita would save for later; all that horniness that was invading her. She lamented that her husband wasn't in town, she suddenly remembered; how flexible he was in his law school days. And since she had those two at her mercy... No one would judge her! She took off her panties and instructed each of them; to give her some affection in turn.

The first was Lavinia, she could not hide her displeasure; at being forced to descend another rung on the ladder of her own degradation. Things changed as soon as Hillary was ordered to do the same to Lavinia's ass. Her tongue could be a veritable avenue of evil, and at the same time; she could be prodigious at exercising certain kinds of oral arts.

Lavinia felt the candor of a sunrise as Hillary's soft hands rested on her round and generous ass cheeks, to fully engage in lavishing her with an unknown kind of ecstasy, which that experienced and sensual blonde learned to exercise after spending her entire university education in France, especially during the summer of love.

An overwhelming feeling swept over that brief space, both Rita and Lavinia reached an indescribable plateau of pleasure, it was Hillary's turn to receive her friend's oral favors, as she dismissed her distaste; for sucking all the womanhood out of the dominant and sensual Rita, who was so horny, to the degree that her mind was clouded full of perverse ideas, now that she had those two under her control.

Rita enjoyed being able to satiate her own deep desires, as she watched these two haughty and sophisticated women indulge in what their ridiculous morality in public dictated to them as something forbidden and shamefully dirty. Mainly in Lavinia's rigid nomenclature, she never thought she would find so much gratification in giving herself a good shagging under those circumstances and with her best and most trusted lady friend.

Both of them were panting on the floor, they would come back to reality as soon as they saw Rita very smiling in front of them as she started to get dressed.

"After you have enjoyed all this; I want you to show me your absolute obedience!... You are going to donate your entire closet to charity! And it will be you yourselves; who will announce that donation today!" -Said Rita.

"Our entire wardrobe? You can't be serious!" -They exclaimed dumbfounded.

"Yes ladies, I made it very clear; that you are going to donate every single garment that makes up your exclusive and expensive closets to charity! You gave me that genius idea yourselves, as soon as you talked about taking me to court for shaking them a little. Remember, I was going to be stripped naked after being sued for everything I possess. Besides, nudism suits you two just fine, especially you Lavinia; you looked so fat in that exclusive model you were wearing! When you have such a body; so beautiful!" -Said Rita with a wicked smile creeping on her face.

This comment would strike deep into Lavinia's susceptibility; she hated being called fat and any adjective that was related to obesity. She wished to show her indignation, but the burning in her cheeks; reminded her that she might be slapped as soon as any sign of her usual scathing, was enunciated by her beautiful lips.

"But if it was only an empty threat-we can't do such a thing! As if we were shameless enough to show off like that. I'm a married woman!... What about our dignity? We have a virtue and a reputation to look after! Put a figure on it and that we'll donate without hesitation." -Hillary pleaded.

"Please Rita; we'll do anything to avoid such public disgrace! But don't make us stoop so low." -Added Lavinia.

Both were truly mortified, they wished to preserve their dignity and the fact of presenting themselves naked before the inclement jaws of high society; it was a hellish scorn, worthy of the greatest perversity a lady could face. Rita watched them closely, had she known that pair of hateful, conceited women, would so easily show their frail side; she would have acted long ago.

"It's all about you donating something meaningful to yourselves, to make a difference and set a positive tone for this decadent society. Plus, it will do you good to show off those beautiful bodies au naturel.

And don't even think that their strenuous social activity will cease in the face of their lack of clothing. So, you both will know; as you have made Veronica and me feel, with your biting and bloody taunts, we have always felt naked before you and your pedantic social circle." -Said Rita.

Monica and Lavinia felt their blood run cold, anger gnawed at their insides and they both knew that if they stood up to try to strike back; it would be in vain. They were terrified of being beaten again and of being audited by the tax authorities. They were incapable of resisting and refused to believe how dark their fate was becoming one way or the other. No matter what they did; they both regretted what was coming for them!

"You're not giving us any decent alternatives - think of our families!" -Said Hillary.

"Your families will be proud of your good deed. You will say this afternoon; that you would rather be naked, than stand idly by attired luxuriously from the comfort of your privileged social position, while this disease; continues to wreak havoc on humanity!

I am doing them a big favor, think of the publicity they will get, and with luck; they both get to be on the cover of the next issue of Good People magazine. In a few months, when all this furor has passed. You two may go shopping again and I'll let you get dressed up again." -Said Rita.

The gazes on both women began to crystallize, they desperately wanted to run away and wake up from that implausible nightmare. They could not believe what awaited them; a prolonged and shameful period of absolute nakedness.

"You mean we won't be able to dress again for a long time!" -Lavinia exclaimed.

"Of course, it's about you living in the flesh; what it feels like to be at the mercy of voracity, which you yourselves have fostered. Besides, you won't be the first to show yourselves vulnerable in society! Of course, you may decline my proposal and keep your entire closet, with the exception of these garments, which you wore majestically today and are now destined for charity.

But I guarantee you; this Monday you will receive a sweet visit from the taxman. You'd better get used to being in the buff! Maybe this will make you reconcile with those good women, whom you yourselves; condemned to abominable ostracism! After their tireless activism in favor of public nudity being decriminalized by parliament." -Said Rita.

They both remembered with bitterness; the dastardly and ruthless way in which they behaved with Frida and Natalia, as soon as they radically changed their glamorous lifestyle and opted for activism and the defense of civil liberties, at a time when many ladies in the city; were violently attacked by that perverse and depraved subject who ripped all the clothes off their victims, just a few months ago.

Hillary was especially severe with them, and was even able to end her friendship with the two after they were unjustly arrested by the police on charges of indecent exposure after being caught while walking completely naked in the grand central park.

There was much speculation about what happened that night, but everyone knew that if they were not dressed, it was because of an ominous robbery, since the city was immersed in an abhorrent and scandalous wave of assaults where the main victims were women.

Natalia and Frida had to spend a shameful and brief period in prison.

Due to the police's harsh treatment of them, making them look like the worst criminals in history. In response, they showed an unusual reluctance on their part to put their clothes back on, both were deeply outraged by such injustice and if they did so, it was as a heated form of protest for the inhumane treatment that Jack the stripper's victims were receiving.

When they were presented in court for trial, they would enter without their clothes on, accompanied by their lawyers, and would remain totally naked during the entire trial, which would be televised.

It was a summary trial, the judge wanted to reprimand them for contempt, when all these women refused to cover themselves, arguing that they were being judged unfairly.

And now, it was obvious to Hillary that all her evil way of judging her best friends would be turned against her and Lavinia. They both evaluated their options and after a few minutes of dissertations, reluctantly accepted that a tax audit could lead them to ruin, not to mention that tax crimes were severely punished with long prison terms. Therefore, both had no alternative but to choose the forced nudism to which Rita was leading them.

"You're the meanest creature there is! All those witches; they're going to tear us apart!"-Lavinia said bitterly.

"No ladies, you have brought this on yourselves; for making the lives of everyone you have deemed inferior miserable. Now if you don't mind, we must go to the auction which is not long in starting!"

The gazes of others could be felt as needles penetrating the dermis of the ashamed and naked aristocrats, who could not stand the macabre laughter of those who had once been the object of dissection of the sharp destructive scalpel of Lavinia and Hillary, mainly those women in whose unfortunate past they had to go through a similar situation.

And, as a consequence; they were violently relegated to the opacity of their former brilliance in society, because of the flaming fingers of those two; who were now in the buff for the delight of all and were being led to where the great event was taking place.

Silent jubilation filled the auditorium on the 23rd floor of the building where the annual charity auction for the fight against childhood cancer was being held.

Lavinia and Hillary were unable to refuse the invitation to be on stage for the entire auction as the guests of honor. Those outfits reached stratospheric sums, as did the handbags that complemented them, including the brand-new Mercedes Benz AMG in which both arrived at the event that evening, the keys to which appeared in one of their majestic purses.

Lavinia and Hillary smiled nervously at the inevitability of their fate, beginning with an annoying walk home in their shameful nudity. A commanding look from Rita to them was enough for them to announce together the large donation that included the entirety of her exclusive and coveted clothing closet!

They argued that they would gladly offer their nudity in order to help all those children who would benefit from the funds raised and thus they would be able to receive their treatments in a timely manner. They invited the whole society to give something significant for a noble cause under the concept: Whoever saves a life, is saving the world.

A loud standing ovation shook the room, the camera flashes blinded the two flamboyant heroines of high society, and their selfless charitable gesture began to capture the attention of all the national news and electronic media. In a few days, this would begin to have international repercussions.

One by one, all the ladies approached Lavinia and Hillary with the intention of congratulating them for their disinterested and generous philanthropic attitude.

"Thanks to your splendid donation; we will be able to finance the treatment of many children this year." -Elizabeth Carrick, the chairman of the ladies' committee and a famous oncologist who had been working pro bono for years, on behalf of many children suffering from that terrible disease, told them.

Amidst congratulations and cheers, the two women searched with desperate urgency for the emergency exit, wanting to avoid the crowd and get out of the building as soon as possible, they had to use the stairs; To descend the 23 floors that separated them from the street, but not before facing the looks and mocking comments of some girls who were near that door and who came to see up close the top socialites of the city, desperate and cupping their hands, as if that were enough to leave something to the imagination, after the cameras of the associated press had captured everything of their naked majesties and made it known to the Western world.

Lavinia and Hillary were agitated and their beautiful legs did not allow them to move with greater agility as soon as they reached the lobby of the building; where they were widely observed and their beautiful bodies were being the subject of comments from all those people who recognized them instantly. They thought their social life was totally ruined!

12