All Comments on 'The Charity Cruise Ch. 02: Decision'

by XplrgMDCpl94

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

One thing he didn't really discuss with Dana was... the possibility she was won by someone else, then HIM winning a different woman in the auction. Did he get a "Hall Pass" for sex with another woman? This is all focused on her and what she will be doing. Plus, he has already discerned that she is not being totally honest with him. Quite probably she has spoken with Jonathan or something else has been arranged with him. Her to be shared by TWO other men? Anyway, it goes against their discussions about being totally honest with each other. Her husband should be highly pissed off if she has made certain other arrangements behind his back. We must wait and see. Cheers.

WoodencavWoodencav8 months ago

This is getting exciting. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love their anticipation. Although, a lot not clear about what could happen. Keep WRITING. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXplrgMDCpl94@XplrgMDCpl94
UPDATE: I've decided to publish some of my works as ebooks. Go to Amazon and search my pseudonym "Wolf Bennington" and you'll find them. Wow!! THANK YOU Literotica readership! I never thought I'd have so many followers (over 850!! now) and I SURELY never thought my stories ...