The Charity Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch yourself."

Nothing.

"Do you need a harder spanking, Kaylee? Spread your legs, and finger your wet little pussy."

She obeyed, humiliated. She had never done this in front of anyone, including her previous two boyfriends.

"I want to hear your juices, Kaylee. You know what I want. Make yourself cum."

Just hearing that command made her unsteady. She bent her knees a little to allow her fingers deeper inside. She was very small, so only two could fit.

"I think you like being naked and masturbating for me. What a sweet young body you have. I'm really going to enjoy fucking it. Do you want me to mount you from behind, like a dog? Shove my big cock up inside you and fuck you hard? I'll have to be careful because I can tell you're so tight. You'll squeeze the cum right out of me with that little pussy."

Kaylee was working herself into a frenzy hearing Derek's voice. She forgot what brought her here and how she was manipulated into stripping and letting this man have her body. All she wanted to do was cum. Or run for home. She wasn't sure which.

"Ohh! OHHH! I'm going...to...oh OH!! Shitshitshit I'm going to cum unhunhoh OH!"

But then Derek took her by the shoulders, laying her on her back on the couch. His face was between her legs, consuming her, lapping up her wetness, his strong hands under her knees, putting them over his broad shoulders, spreading her wide, attacking her clit. "AHHHHHHHH! OH SHIT!! Oh you oh please please please make me cum make me cum OOOHHHHHHHHH!" Time meant nothing as she was lost in the madness of a type of pleasure she didn't know existed.

When he was finished he let her lay back to rest. Derek covered her with a blanket and got her some water. They didn't speak for a time.

"You OK?" asked Derek.

"Yeah. That was really intense. I need some time before I leave."

"Oh, we're not done, girl. Get in the bedroom. Use the bathroom first if you want."

When Kaylee came out, Derek was naked, and his big cock was semi-erect.

"Kneel down and suck it, Kaylee." The girl meekly obeyed, taking as much of him into her mouth as she could. "Careful, now. All lips and tongue. Swirl it around. You know what men like. Do a good job if you want to please me, and you really do want me happy, don't you? That's a girl, mmm. Nice."

The pretty, young co-ed sucked his cock to a firm erection. She could tell by Derek's moans and that he was getting off. She just wanted to finish and go home. She kept thinking about 1,000 people being fed every day. After several minutes he pulled out. "Get up on the bed on your hands and knees, ass out toward me. Down on your elbows. Legs open."

She took her position, as vulnerable as she had ever felt. Her pussy was still so wet it she could feel the cool air on it as she spread her knees apart. Derek's hands cupped her, and a thick finger went deep inside. She made a small noise that made him grin. Working his finger in and out, and then along her clit, she began to become aroused again, although she didn't want to. His tongue had stimulated her so much better than the two college boys she had ever did. She couldn't help thinking about his mouth on her pussy as he finger fucked her. She was a virgin to this kind of sex.

Then his finger was at her anus, carefully pushing in. "No, please."

"Quiet. You're mine for a bit more. Relax. Let me in."

Kaylee tried, but she had never been taken this way before. It always sounded so painful and not exciting at all. She was starting to get scared. His finger was inside her, slowly but firmly going deeper. This was new. It didn't hurt, but it felt weird. Then his left hand was on her pussy, from the front. He was fucking her ass with his finger and also stroking her wet pearl at the same time, and with different rhythms. Oh no, she thought. I don't want this to feel good. I don't want this at all.

But Derek kept going, and talking to her.

"You're so tight everywhere, Kaylee. Such a tight, wet pussy, such a cute little asshole squeezing my finger. I'm going to make you cum again, and there isn't a thing you can do about it. Your little button is hard, you horny girl. All naked and bent over for me, for my big cock to fuck you. I can feel your pussy clench. Did you like it when I spanked your ass? Are you going to tell your girlfriends all about being bent over and me in both your holes? Are you going to cum for me again, Kaylee? Do you want me to fuck you in both?"

"No, please don't," she pleaded.

"Relax, you're too small for that. I'm not going to damage that cute little asshole."

And then his hands were around her hips and he plunged his long, thick cock into her cunt, hard. She squealed and groaned, trying to pull away but he was too strong. There was no pain. She was dripping wet. Against everything she believed and wanted, she found pleasure in playing as if she was being taken by force. But she wanted this fucking, and her face on the bed as he plunged into her time and time again.

He fucked her until he was done, and then left her to shower. When he returned she was gone. He never saw her again, and soon forgot about her.

Derek

Derek was endowed with a rare characteristic that he had almost no control over: He chronically generated massive, enormous revenue. Many millions a day piled up in his various companies and investments, so much that he long ago lost interest in the details. He hired top talent to run it all, accountants to oversee the talent, and auditors to oversee the accountants. He paid huge bonuses to uncover embezzlement, IP theft, and the like, and soon there wasn't much of that to uncover. He paid everyone very well, so honest labor was the best option vs. larceny. His business world was wrapped up tight.

Two or three times a week he would wake up with an idea that would make millions. He had no idea how this worked, but it did. It might happen every morning for several days in a row, sometimes twice in a day. One day it would be a new cooling method for high-performance microprocessors. The next day an app that 50 million people had to have. One time he used his unparalleled hacking skills to wreck half of the IT and funding system of a rising terrorist group, and that was just for fun. He refused the $20 million bounty offered by the government because no deal had been arranged ahead of time, so there was no debt to be paid.

So he worked about 3-4 days a week for 5-6 hours each time. Just enough to get the latest brilliant idea documented, handed off to the very smart but somewhat less brilliant staff, and then he would do what he wanted. He had the separate office, bathroom and bedroom where he actually lived built off the penthouse level, and had the little elevator installed. An access card would allow private, discreet entry by appointment only. It was his little power palace.

Petra

This was an corporate acquisition, not an encounter. Derek had one of his seasoned and sophisticated female executives scouting the building lobby a half hour before she was scheduled to arrive. He had a security camera trained on the entrance, to spot her limo. He had Krug Grande Cuvee chilled, and his favorite biscuits because, well, it was his party.

A former beauty queen in Croatia, Petra had foregone the usual path into acting, singing, or porn. Instead she invested her prize money in education, and consumed whatever her home country had to offer about cutting edge technology and finance. She was close to being Derek's business twin, except she was stunningly gorgeous.

Her extraordinary talent was tweaking existing technology, rebranding it, and marketing the crap out of it. While Derek could not help making boatloads of cash, Petra had to work hard for it, obsess over it, dominate it. Derek had made an offer for her company for $1.1 Billion USD, and she and her partners had accepted. Derek's conglomerate would assimilate Petra's company, and Petra would become the entire enterprise's Chief Marketing and Imagination Officer, or CMIO. It was a perfect match for Derek, because his weakness was marketing, and she could make millions from even mediocre products.

Leading her two venture capital minority partners, she made an impression entering the lobby, and was quickly approached by Derek's representative, who led them to the 77th floor. From there she accessed the small excusive elevator, and bade them a successful meeting, as all four could not fit.

Understated in a bespoke grey-green Yves Saint Laurent business suit, she and her partners were greeted warmly by Derek (trying his best to imitate human emotions). She took her place in the center chair looking directly at Derek, with her wingmen on either side.

"I have the contracts prepared as we agreed, Petra, and... (glancing awkwardly side to side, he had already forgotten the men's names)...uh, let's get down to business. The champagne will wait."

"Oh, I did want to bring up one thing, Derek, if you don't mind." The man on Petra's left cleared his throat, and the other picked invisible lint off his sleeve, neither meeting Derek's eyes.

"On the way over from the hotel we had a chance to review your offer, and we think it's might be just a little less than our company is truly worth. Can we just take a moment to review the numbers, and I'm sure you'll agree that a change is appropriate."

"Oh, no need for that Petra," replied Derek, with a cold voice not intended to convey anything but the hard words to follow. "I understand and agree completely. My new offer is $1 billion only. Shall I have my staff prepare the documents while we enjoy the champagne, and some delicious cookies too, if you like? They are my favorites."

Three faces went from easy smiles to jaw-dropping shock. "No, no Derek. It's fine, we can stay with your previous offer. I was just asking, you know, just business, you understand?"

"Absolutely," replied Derek, an exaggerated smile on his face, as he opened the champagne, pouring each a glass. "I know business very well. Would you like to have an opportunity to consider a revised offer for $900 million?"

"No, no, Mr. Shannon," both VC suits chimed in, ignoring Petra. "One billion is perfectly satisfactory, thank you, sir." They had just watched millions and millions of dollars slip through their fingers through the carelessness and greed of their majority partner, and were almost to the point of tears.

"Fine." Said Derek coldly. And he tapped out instructions to the legal department to make the changes immediately. He say back in his chair and sipped his drink while no one else touched theirs.

Petra regained her calm and dismissed her two companions. "As the majority partner, only my signature is required. Return to the hotel and I'll contact you later." They almost raced for the elevator, anxious to escape the toxic atmosphere.

"I'm so sorry about the misunderstanding, Derek. These VC vampires, why they want to suck out every dollar. They understand nothing but money. Isn't that sad?"

"There's nothing wrong with money, Petra. It's helps us all keep score, and tells us what we're doing right and doing wrong. I think you see that was a wrong move. We had a deal."

Oh, absolutely! I will pay those two off and be done with them immediately. And then we can begin our long-term, mutually beneficial relationship, all right?"

"Good. Fine."

"Is there a place I could freshen up? I have to say that was a tad unsettling."

"Yes, right through that door, you'll see a bathroom on the right. The paperwork won't take long."

Petra disappeared through the doorway, and Derek sat and contemplated life with her as an intimate business partner, to be as close to him as anyone had ever been. And perhaps much more than just business. He ruminated.

Several minutes later he was notified the contracts had been revised, and he asked that they keep them until he called back. Petra had not returned, and, wondering if she was in distress, he went to the bedroom door. And there she was in his bed, her Saint Laurent crumpled on the floor.

"Find everything all right then?" asked Derek, head tilted, appraising the astonishing beauty of a woman who had only grown more desirable and alluring since her days in pageants.

"Oh yes, more than adequate." Propped up against the pillows of the made bed, Petra had nothing to hide. Either from desire or an opportunity to get a head start, Derek could detect just a glint of moisture between her legs. "I thought we might deal with the matter in a less traditional way."

"I have a thought or two," said Derek, as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Keep doing what you started."

Petra was not a shy girl, and smoothly brought her knees up toward her shoulders, giving Derek a full view of a moist and alluring vulva, perhaps the loveliest he had ever seen. She had obviously been very busy, wanting to be ready to accept him, but he wanted a show first, and she was more than accommodating. Sliding her fingers through her slit, she brought the wetness to her mouth, and then closed her eyes as she tasted herself. Her hands sampled her entire body, and lingered over her large but natural breasts.

Soon the pace quickened and her vocalizations more urgent, and she pleaded for him to join her. Derek's gesture instructed her to continue, and she tore into her mission in a frenzy of lust and desire. Concluding that he would come to her after she had climaxed, she flooded her mind with memories and fantasies of past lovers, and of vast wealth. That last part put her over the top, and she came in a most sincere way, looking right into Derek's eyes.

It's always good form to give a lady some moments to recover, and Derek was patient. When he didn't go to her or undress or speak, Petra said awkwardly, "So, Derek, now...?"

"Oh yes, Petra. My staff will be happy to call for your car while you dress. And although you may not see your business partners again, if you do you can assure them that My buyout offer for them will be at the last $1 billion valuation. I think they have suffered enough for your own greed and poor judgment. My people will be contacting them to arrange the details."

Petra was taken aback. She was ready for a wild romp with this rich and powerful, if a bit craggy, billionaire, but apparently that was not happening.

"Oh, yes, I see, thank you. And that is most understanding, Derek. I'm of course sorry for my lapse in judgment. I listened to bad advice on the way over form the hotel, and I never thought-"

"Bullshit, Petra. Blaming your lapdogs like that. Shame. No, you were the instigator, you went back on our agreement, and then you had the arrogance to think it would all be made up for by a bit of that admittedly gorgeous pussy of yours. It seems to be in excellent operational order, by the way. No, my buyout is with them, not you. You will retain 80% of your company, which you can do with as you please. Keep it, find another buyer, whatever. It's not my affair.

"Goodbye, Petra. It's been instructive."

Lynn

The pretty, full-figured blonde in the mussed-up bed just wanted to sleep. It was dark outside and her girlfriend had just ravaged her 5 hours before. She was tired and her mouth was dry and she just wanted to be left alone. But Lynn's mouth was on her ear, "Come on sweetheart, just a quick one. I can never get my fill of that smooth, sweet pussy of yours. So be a good girl and turn over for me."

"No, go away. I just wanna sleep. Fuck your boss and these crazy hours. And you can tell him I said so."

"Aw, baby, don't be like that. You know why I work this hard. Don't you want some more of what you got last night?" Lynn ran her hand up Cady's thigh.

"I said NO!" Cady was wide awake now. She spun around and pulled the covers up to conceal her beautiful, full breasts. "I am so fucking tired of you being gone all day, gone before I get up, not home until after dinner or even after I've gone to sleep. Gone on the weekends. It's like you just crash here and do me once in awhile. This is bullshit."

Lynn got serious. "I can't do anything about that, honey. I know it's tough and it's not fair. But I can't change it."

"Maybe I can then. Maybe it's time to call this off. You just aren't here for me, and I can't ask you not to help your sister as much as you can. There just isn't anything we can do about it."

"Yeah. I know."

Cady's face softened. "I'm going to make some calls and see if I can stay with a friend for a few days, and then get my own place. I'm sorry, baby." Cady started crying, which started Lynn crying too. They hugged for awhile, and then Lynn took a quick shower and got dressed, taking a couple of breakfast bars with her for the commute. She was trying to get it together as the petite, trim, late-30s, power player in Derek's office, with fair skin, and auburn wavy hair. "You can stay as long as you want if nothing works out. Just leave the key if you do have a place to stay."

"Thanks. And fuck Derek with a fireplace poker."

"It's not his fault. But I get your point." They both chuckled, and Lynn went out the door.

Lori was Lynn's younger sister, and she had won the back luck/bad decision lottery in spades. A horrible combination of childhood diseases, blunders, abusive boyfriends, and automobile accidents had left Lori in need of constant treatment in a professional facility. Lynn was her guardian, and she got her the best care she could afford. But there were still surgeries, therapies, and specialists that were out of the question financially, and while the place where she lived was OK, there was better available.

The epitome of a Manhattan professional woman, if you didn't look too closely, Lynn was buttoned up tight. Hair in an easy, moderate-length style, natural color, her superpower was efficiency. She favored gently used, classic business suits, and all her blouses could go with any suit. She rotated three pairs of shoes, and not everyone noticed. She did small repairs on her clothes herself, and had a friendly tailor for the rest. She had not bought new clothes in years.

Lynn's title was now Special Assistant, and that was stressful enough. It started out paying well, but with exceptional demands. Days were exhausting, and as Cady said, they often went into evenings and weekends. Lynn always came through, was obsessively accurate, and things got done right. Lynn couldn't make this kind of money anywhere else. And money was essential. Her dedication to her sister was paramount, and everything else had to come second, even Cady. Lynn wanted a normal life, but people wanted in ice water in Hell, as her dad used to say.

But then Derek started to test her with other kinds of projects, like straightening out the procurement snafus in one of his small new startups. She found she had a talent for understanding systems, information and product flows, inventory controls, requests for bids, etc. She could see how things were working, and then in very short order see how things should work. He gave her the authority, and within weeks efficiency shot way up. The staff was more than pleased since they were getting more done in about 70% of the time. Rumors of being shut down or sold off stopped. Rumors of bonuses started. The first bonus was to Lynn. She was shocked at the figure, and went to Payroll to make sure it wasn't a mistake. It wasn't.

Soon Derek got himself another Executive Assistant, and Lynn became his unofficial troubleshooter with the all-purpose title Special Assistant. She liked her new role, and instead of bonuses Derek simply raised her salary and benefits, and set her to work. Lori was now in a new, nicer facility, and things were better.

But then on the way to work, Lynn got the call. Lori had been diagnosed with something new, and the recommended treatments were astronomical. Without that, her life would be much shorter and more unpleasant. She had to pull off the freeway and catch her breath. How much could this poor girl be expected to endure! Dammit dammit dammit, Lynn beat the dashboard of her car, crying.