The Charity Trap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica entered the small elevator on the 77th floor, destined for Derek Shannon's private office on the 78th. Derek Shannon, the man who could expand her operation exponentially, and help so many more people.

Just 30 years old, toughened up by much time in the field, learning hands-on, Jessica appeared a little older than her age. There was only so much you could do about the equatorial sun. Although beautiful and impressive at 5-7 and 125 pounds, her frame showed some muscle, and her eyes some wrinkles many 40-year-olds would have slit their wrists over. Vanity wasn't one of her faults, though, and people could either take her as they found her or not at all.

Her genetics were not what you saw everyday. Mother Japanese and father Mexican. (At the occasional news conference at fund-raisers, the press would ask about her lineage. She was hard to figure from her appearance. "I'm not interested in separating us as people," was her standard reply. "I'm here to hydrate people.") Her folks were great role models of cooperation, communication, and education, and their daughter was a gem. She earned a double major Bachelor's in Geology and Public Administration, against the advice of her counselor. Consistently on the Dean's List, and graduating Summa Cum Laude, her trajectory was sharply up. It eventually led to the formation of Waterlife, and a start to some very necessary work.

She owned no formal business clothes, but managed a presentable pair of slacks, a colorful Kenyan print blouse, and some flats she found in the back of the closet. Whatever.

Derek had persuaded her to the meeting by funding three water and sanitation projects without any conditions. This was his usual modus operandi. And it often worked very well. The Waterlife website made it easy to contribute any amount to the next project, and when that was funded, a new one would appear. There was always more need. She was overwhelmed when suddenly three new projects could be put into action.

Her smile lighting up her joyful face, she thanked Derek sincerely and affectionately, telling him about how his donation would help so many people who would otherwise likely fall ill, and some would die. Normally bored by being praised at this point of the meeting, their eyes met, and she hit him with a look that penetrated all his defenses. For a microsecond they experienced a total connection, and they were stunned. He actually felt the weight of his generosity and what it would do for real people. This was new ground for both, this connection. This was really different.

Then Derek recovered, and broke the spell by making one of his unconventional proposals. This was only for her to undress, nothing more, as he had asked so many times before. He thought it would be easy, since she was the farthest thing from a shy, sheltered girl. But this time the reaction wasn't what he expected.

"THE FUCK!?" Jessica was on her feet, scanning Derek's desk for something to throw, something that he would have to get removed surgically. Thinking better of that plan, she settled on verbal abuse: "You fucking PERV. Eat shit, loser. And stay back behind your little dick obviously compensating desk or you'll get hurt, I swear. You don't know me, asshole." And by the time Derek recovered, the small elevator doors had closed and she was gone. Visitors and staff in the lobby wondered who the extremely angry woman was who made her way out of the building, and those who rode down with her from 77 weren't aware that they had learned some very colorful Swahili curse words from the muttering wild woman as they pretended everything was fine.

Well, that was different, thought Derek.

Back at her modest apartment, Jessica's neighbors could hear her talking to herself for an hour, telling Derek off in different ways, fantasizing about the damage she could do to him with common household objects. Finally she settled down and resolved to put him out of her mind. She had three projects on the front burner and no time for bullshit. I'll take your money, asshole, and I'll do a lot of good with it while you jerk off thinking about me.

*

Two days later she had made a lot of progress lining up the crews and materials for the new wells and sanitation facilities. It was incredibly complicated working internationally, and then coordinating with local workers and contractors. She was getting better at it each time, but it was exhausting. She needed help but had no one to work with and no budget for it anyway. At the end of the second day she had things mostly arranged, and lay back in bed, naked, sipping on a glass of wine, with her favorite electric "Jack substitute" ready to go to work on her.

Little "foreplay" was necessary, and soon "Jack Jr" was buzzing and ramming and teasing and fucking her tight, pink pussy to her heart's delight. Establishing a comfortable rhythm, she was building to a slow, steady climax, thinking of Jack on top of her, grinding her clit and plunging deep.

Then her phone buzzed. Dammit. There were a few loose ends left undone and she had to take it. "Unknown caller" but that was common.

"Yeah?" she said, slightly irritated.

"I funded three more projects, just to apologize. Don't hang up, you can check on your site."

"Asshole" she muttered as she verified it was true. "OK, perv. Thanks. Now, 'bye."

"No no no, there's more. I'll include full service and maintenance contracts for all six of them for 3 years if you just meet me in my office for lunch. Bring your own, no funny business, just talking. One hour, that's all. I'll pay your local people a good wage for the work and make sure all the systems are operating for that time. You know how useless they are if they break down and aren't kept up. OK? Just an hour."

Silence on the line. "OK. Tomorrow at noon. Will my card still work?"

"I'll activate it. See you tomorrow. Thanks."

The next day Jessica arrived on time dressed in old jeans, a t-shirt with Desmond Tutu silkscreened on it, and sneakers. No attempt to impress this time. She carried a bag of Ethiopian takeout, as spicy as she liked it, and she hoped the smell would annoy Derek and linger for days in his creepy office. She held her car keys in her right hand as she exited the small elevator, but saw Derek behind his desk, at a safe distance.

"OK, I'm here. You get the lunch hour as a greed, Mr. Shannon. I always keep my word. That's how I get things done in Kenya. People get to know you, and they know your character. Character's kind of big with me, you know."

She fixed him with a look that would have drilled through the back of his head had she been Supergirl, instead of a stunning, fit, Japanese-Mexican mix of woman. Plopping down at the chair facing him, she set the pungent lunch on his desk, and proceeded to enjoy it, along with a bottle of water.

"OK, well, that makes a statement," said Derek, as he got a whiff. "But to each their own. Thanks for coming in. I take it you verified all my donations?"

"Yep," said Jessica, noisily consuming her lunch. "We're square. Now, what's this about?"

"I just wanted to explain what I do." He bowed his head a little, cowed. "I like it when women are kind of embarrassed, under the gun you know, and don't really want to do what I want them to do. I have a thing for that. But I would never force anyone to do anything. It's illegal and besides it would turn me off. So I create these situations, like the one I suggested to you before you stormed out. Most of the time it works, and it's kind of a win-win, you know?"

"Still creepy, but OK. Good for you. Have a blast."

"So how about if I fund 10 more projects, with full maintenance and service for 3 years each? What would you say to that? I've read your website materials and know how much good it does for people. You could put on an additional full-time person or two. You could be more efficient in scheduling, and even get more publicity for fund-raising. And all I want you to do is strip naked for the rest of our meeting.

"Or just finish your lunch and we can chat about the weather or what's in that awful stuff you're eating."

Jessica rolled her eyes, and then delivered a look of pathetic contempt. She stared at him, clearly in conflict. She didn't want a man like this to get the better of her. But then she considered what was on the table. He had her. "OK, fine. Do it right now and then watch a seven minute video on my phone. Then I'll do it."

A few keystrokes later, the deed was done, and it hit her that since she had met Derek, she had a total of 16 new water and hygiene projects fully funded. More than double she had been able to generate in more than a year. She almost broke down with emotion, knowing what it would do, but kept her composure. Handing Derek her phone, he watched as people suffered terribly from various diseases that dirty water brought on their communities. The video was graphic, and without narration. It was raw and powerful. Derek was silent, but outwardly unemotional as he handed her phone back.

Without a word she took off her shoes, stripped of the tee-shirt, and pulled her jeans and panties off. Left crumpled on the floor, she drew herself up to her full 5 foot 7, and hand on her hips, showed off her fantastic, trim body. Deep golden brown without tan lines, firm, pretty breasts, and a thick dark brown pubic patch, Jessica was a thing of beauty. Muscles were evident from physical labor, since she didn't stand by and let the local men do all the work when a project was being built. Her nails were almost never perfectly clean, and her calves were shapely and hard from treks over hard ground. She had her calluses, but she wasn't manly, but just a fit and strong woman. "And here's my fine ass, Mr. Shannon. In fact, I am well aware that I am fine all over, and I am not ashamed. It's just my body, and you can look all you want if it means babies will not suffer and die. I'll pay your price"

He liked these women shy and reluctant, and he did have to admit that took some of the edge off the whole thing, but still, she was a stunning sight. He noticed a couple of scars on her shins and one on her chest, and another on her right forearm. This girl is out in the world, he thought. I do want her. I need to figure out how to have her.

"Yes, you are, Jessica. I am truly impressed, and I have seen a lot of girls without their clothes on."

"You are not looking at any girl, Mr. Shannon. I am a woman, and this is a business arrangement. We did a deal, and we both fulfilled the terms. We both got what we wanted, but you got nothing more from me. I own myself, free and clear. You just get the view."

Derek chucked, and nodded respectfully. "I agree with you 100%. Half the people I meet with every day don't have a quarter of the dignity in their expensive suits that you have in your birthday suit. Yes, I got the view and nothing more from you, which I didn't expect. I usually get more. But fair enough, this deal is complete. You may dress now if you like, even though we have time left. I salute your respect for the agreement."

Surprised, Jessica pulled on her panties, and t-shirt. "That's considerate, Mr. Shannon. I have to admit that this has been both weird and intriguing, and also extremely beneficial for some very vulnerable people. You might think about what you've done the next time you might have trouble sleeping, if you ever do. I know it comforts me on some lonely nights." Derek enjoyed the look with just panties and t-shirt, a long-time favorite. He thought she might have held it a bit long, for him to take in, her smooth, long, brown legs accented against the lime green of the shirt. I need to figure out how to have her, he thought again.

"Do you mind if I contact you again, Jessica? I might have something else in mind. You're free to make a proposal too, if you like."

Jessica shook her head slowly. "Sure, weirdo," and turned to leave, causing Derek to crack a smile.

Down in the lobby on the way out, Jessica caught Lynn's attention coming back from lunch. Her colorful and very casual outfit made Jessica stand out from all the yuppie types, but her charisma was a magnet to the recently-dumped redhead. "Say, excuse me. Excuse me! Hi." Jessica stopped and turned, catching Lynn's blue eyes. They paused to take each other in. "Yes?" said Jessica, with a sparking smile, liking what she saw in the petite redhead. "I don't mean to bother you, but have you just come back from a meeting with Mr. Shannon? Just a guess."

"I have, and how did you know? Oh, do you know uh... this thing he does?" Jessica actually blushed, which accented her already exotically beautiful skin tone.

"I'm a special assistant to Mr. Shannon, and I don't really get involved in that activity, but I know a little. You look fine, but I wanted to see if you were OK."

"Oh, yeah, no big thing. He's a bit odd around the edges, but he seems all right. No, I'm fine. I'm Jessica."

"I'm Lynn. I don't want to be too pushy or anything, but would you like to get a drink after work today? Are you going to be downtown? I mean, if you're OK with talking. I've always been wondering about these things. Do you mind? I'm buying."

"That's fine because I'm close to broke. My cause eats up all my disposable income, as you can tell from my thrift store wardrobe. Actually, my hovel isn't too far from here, so I could meet you someplace."

"Don't say that! You look perfect in that. We can both get away without a damn bra, but that's because I don't have much to hoist up. Your girls, well, they're doing fine on their own." They chuckled. Lynn noticed Jessica's nipples harden when she looked her over, and both pretended it hadn't happened. Lynn gave her directions to a bar a few blocks away, not frequented by anyone in Derek's office. They gave each other broad smiles and looked forward to it. Both walked away a bit excited and curious. I told a perfect stranger I liked her boobs, thought Lynn. Classy, girl.

Back at her studio flat, Jessica had a hard time concentrating on the pile of work she had in front of her. Derek had been the cause of all this new activity, and while she hated the paperwork and all the logistics, she kept the prize in sight: All that clean water.

Later, in a homey little bar that no one of any status or stature went to, Lynn welcomed Jessica to a private booth in the back. Jessica had worn a battered leather jacket for the chill of the evening. White wine for Lynn, gin for Jessica, the two women felt the magnetism, and sipped their drinks to wind down from the day.

Jessica was open and blunt, and didn't mind recalling her encounters with Derek, even the telling him to "eat shit" part. That almost caused Lynn to waste a swallow of wine on a spit take, and they bonded over the stories. After the second drink, Lynn relaxed and opened up, sensing she could trust Jessica. Jessica told the story of Waterlife, and Lynn was moved. They sat in silence for a moment, and then Jessica leaned over and kissed Lynn lightly on the lips. Then more silence.

Lynn shared some of the story about Lori, but not about Derek's amazing generosity, and Jessica was deeply moved. "So you're broke too?" They laughed. "Not completely. I live a little, just enough to keep my sanity."

Lynn paid for the cab to her place, and they showered together without words. In bed, They held tight as they took comfort and understanding from each other. Lynn was slight and small, but their bodies fit together well. Jessica's arms made her feel secure in a way she hadn't for quite some time. Derek had taken a great burden from Lynn a few days ago, and now Lynn wanted some of Jessica's burden on her shoulders. "Just rest, Jess. Just rest," whispered the auburn beauty, and finally Jessica's breathing was steady and calm, and they slept.

Lynn awakened to Jessica's mouth on her small breasts, and they made gentle, easy love. It wasn't wild and earth-shattering, but it was something wholesome and good. In the morning they went their separate ways, Lynn to the office and Jess to her apartment, but it was far from over. Both had been changed. Both had been nurtured. They saw each other a few times over the next few weeks as Lynn was busy with new assignments, and Jessica had her hands full with the new water projects in Kenya. She had missed Jack and his way with her body, and the feel of a muscular man on top of her.

*

Samira

Word had gotten to Jack and there was a young woman in one of the towns they had been working near who was in some sort of trouble. Her name was Samira, and for several years she had been living with her father, who had become ill. Her father died two months ago when she was 19, and soon she was going to lose their small flat. Turned out into the streets without a good education, her future didn't look bright.

"She's a good girl, Jess. I knew her dad but he couldn't hang on. She does errands and some cleaning in the neighborhood, but some gangs had been sniffing around, and I'm worried. She's smart, just not schooled, and I'm afraid that once they get their claws in her it won't be good."

"That's heartbreaking, Jack, but there really isn't anything I can do. I don't have any money myself, and I can't use Waterlife funds for anything like that. We're limited strictly just for our mission, you know that."

"What about that angel back in America? The one that funded all the new projects? You haven't told me anything about him, but could he help? Give it some thought when you go back in a few days. All he can do is say no."

Jessica hadn't seen or talked to Derek in weeks, and didn't even know if he would see her. She didn't know how to even bring the subject up, or what she would want him to do.

Back in New York and in Lynn's arms, she asked her advice. Lynn had never revealed to Jessica all that Derek had done for her sister, so she simply suggested that she set up a meeting and see how he responds. And make sure to have all the details with her: Name, address, plan of action, etc. So she texted him, and Derek would see her tomorrow. Same key card, same procedure.

Cleverly sensing that Jessica might not be ready to sleep just yet, Lynn's mouth worked her way up the golden beauty's legs, nibbling, tasting, biting, licking. It seemed to take forever to reach the fragrant, juicy treasure, and Lynn feasted greedily. Face buried deep, tongue busy and delightful, Lynn's hands teased and caressed her sweet girlfriend's pretty breasts as well. Jessica called out repeatedly in waves of pleasure, but Lynn knew her neighbors never complained of the noise. It was a beautiful sound.

After her second magnificent orgasm, Jessica grabbed the smaller woman and set her on all fours. An arm wrapped around her waist, she held her up while she teased and stroked her reddish-blonde pussy from behind. Lynn was already wet from making love to Jessica, and Jessica's fingers played skillfully over her pussy and clit. But she would not deny herself Lynn's tasty cunt, and, flipping her over on her back, she lapped the smaller woman up until she was almost unconscious. Once again, they fell deeply asleep in a messy pile on a messy bed.

*

Coming out of the 78th floor elevator, Jessica was at her best, in her only silk blouse, just a dab of an alluring Kenyan scent, and the tightest jeans she owned. And yes, her ass was indeed very fine.

Her hopes fell as Derek listened without emotion, taking no notes, offering just an occasional nod. Her request was for Samira to be relocated to a boarding school where she would be safe, and could work off some of her education as well as living expenses. She would have a lot of catching up to do with the other girls her age, but she was willing if some money could be provided for at least the first year. Jessica hesitated to ask for too much, and was just hoping he would do something.