The Chase

Story Info
Is she a tease... or does she enjoy the hunt?
4.9k words
4.85
10.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the third date.

The date.

The unspoken social rule that stated Mira could put out and not be considered too easy. But nothing about Mira was easy. Even as her date picked her up and they made small talk in the car about their respective days, Mira was undecided.

She liked the chase. Enjoyed the thrill of being pursued. But in this game, the third date was a turning point. The guy either turned out to be a douche when she said no and Mira never heard from him again, or he was perfectly nice and they had ok sex.

And then she never heard from him again.

She wasn't sure which option was worse, but she was restless and tired of pleasuring herself. Smiling to herself, Mira decided to play with her date a bit, try and get a feel for which option he'd be.

A glance across the table showed him staring at the menu, a little crease between his eyebrows. Grant, her date, had brought her to a little steakhouse, the fanciest of their evenings so far.

Grant was built like a linebacker, with dark hair and brown eyes. His skin was deeply tanned from the sun, and despite the fact that he looked really good in his button down shirt that hugged his hard earned muscles. Mira knew they were earned honestly from the callouses she'd felt on his hands whenever he held her hand or innocently touched her.

The abrasive feel of his palm against her much softer skin gave her goosebumps every time. And the strength in his grip whenever he helped her out of the car! If she played this right, wound him up, she would have a very satisfying night indeed.

A waiter approached and asked for their drink orders. Grant gave his order and then looked at her. "What'll you have? Wine? Light beer?"

Was she imagining the smirk on his face? Either way, time for the fun to begin. Mira'd taken a good look at the bar when they'd walked in, just in case she was completely wrong about Grant and would need something later to cut the boredom. She closed her menu and smiled sweetly. "A whiskey sour please. I'm ready to order as well."

***

Grant tried very hard not to stare at his date, afraid she'd read too many of his intentions if she looked hard enough. But even after their texting and the few times they'd gone out, she'd surprised him again.

Like now, with the way she dug into her medium rare steak with a relish that almost matched his. He'd smirked when she ordered it smothered in mushrooms and onions and asking for garlic mashed potatoes as a side, giving him an innocent smile when her order was complete.

Not that onions and garlic would dissuade him if he decided to pursue her.

Grant had heard from friends of friends that she was a tease, that she led her dates on relentlessly and either spent one night with them or left them with a case of blue balls. And it always happened on the third date. Intrigued, he'd decided to find out of she just enjoyed the chase and was a serial dater, or if she liked something else. He had his own opinions, but since tonight was the night, he had plans of his own if he read her right.

He almost choked on his steak, rare enough it was almost blue, when she licked her lips, chasing a drop of blood with her tongue. She definitely liked to tease, he decided, feeling his pants tighten as he watched. Her dress was tight enough to highlight her lithe body and cut low enough to show just enough cleavage.

Mira definitely knew what she was doing, but tonight, he was going to flip the script on her.

He aimed another toothy grin at her, watching her squirm in her seat in response, cheeks pinkening. Grant could almost smell her musk, he was sure of it. His mouth watered again, even as he took another bite of steak, but this time, he craved something a little sweeter. Mira would do nicely.

***

Mira kept up the act all throughout dinner. At first, he was hard to read, but Mira teased, taunted, and flirted, finally catching the minuscule reactions on his face, the way he gripped his utensils tighter when she got to him. Oddly enough, it was while she was eating her entree and not when she leaned forward too far, showing cleavage, or when she crossed and uncrossed her legs, dress riding up to show her long legs.

Intrigued, Mira decided to change it up on him, get philosophical. Grant seemed intelligent enough, but that could be faked, and Mira was bored by less than intelligent men. They were too easy to play with. "Do you believe in evolution?"

He stopped sawing at his bloody meat long enough to look up and try to read her face. They'd had the usual, get-to-know-you conversations, but Mira mostly kept it light since none of her dates lasted long enough for her to even attempt a deeper connection than the one formed when they were frantically thrusting inside her.

Grant set his fork and knife down very carefully, as if he were gathering his thoughts. "If you believe in science, and empirical data, and seen through readings the differences in species, I think you could draw the conclusion that evolution is real." Mira opened her mouth to... say something, but he continued lecturing her. She'd never dated a professor, but listening to this man talk? Yes, she'd definitely find a sexy intellectual to her naughty schoolgirl if Grant didn't work out.

"However, when it comes to humans, I think the species has made great leaps in science and technology from our humble beginnings using sticks and rocks for tools. But," he gave her a toothy expression that was too wild to be a grin and made her inexplicably wet. Mira squirmed, suddenly breathless as she waited for him to finish his thought.

"There are some of us still stuck in caveman mode, those that enjoy the thrill of the chase, the rush of blood in our veins when victory is in sight," he paused and the glint of something darker than excitement shone in his eyes, sending a warning shiver down her spine, "and the reward of taking our female back to the cave for a celebratory fuck."

It was suddenly very hard to breathe, swallow, or think of anything other than Grant's blatant promise. In all honesty, his words kind of scared her, but was everything she'd been hoping for. Mira pushed the rest of her food away, and downed the rest of her drink too turned on to try and pretend to finish dinner.

The burn of whiskey in her nose and throat helped clear a bit of the lust fogging her brain, and strangely enough helped her think. She had to play this just right. When Mira set her glass down, she had better control of herself.

Their waiter chose that moment to appear and gather their plates, placing the check near Grant's hand. Mira had done her research though, and reached into her bag as the waiter turned away. "That's quite the lifestyle," she commented blandly, pulling out some bills to cover her meal. "Chase down your food and take it back to the woman waiting obediently at home?"

As she expected, he glared at the money on the table. "Put that away. This is my treat."

And your cheap way of paying for her body? Buy her a drink and a cut of meat and I owe you sex? She smiled stubbornly. "We've always split meals. I insist."

The low, gravelly sound rumbling in his chest actually made her jump and it ended just as abruptly. "That was a bar tab and cheap food." He slid his debit card in the bill folder and waved the waiter down.

Mira gathered up her bills, feigning acquiescence, and then handed them to the waiter. "Your tip, since my date won't let us share." Grant's gaze burned a hole in her and the waiter, practically forbidding the transaction, but others were staring as well and he took the bills with a smile.

She felt a hint of triumph as she gathered her wrap while Grant nearly vibrated with impatience. Did he have a temper? Was he violent? Would he start yelling the moment they were alone in the car together? He hadn't given her any indication of a temper. He had gone out of his way to be gentle.

He held the front door open for her, his large hand spanning her lower back, fingers teasingly close to her ass, and she shivered, pulling her wrap tighter around her shoulders, pretending it was the chill in the air that roused her reaction and not the feel of his leashed strength. But the cold made her acutely aware of how wet she was. If she sat in the car, would she make a wet spot on his seat? Could she survive that kind of embarrassment if he saw it?

She didn't have much of a choice in the matter as he helped her in and she shrugged. This is what she got for not wearing panties. Her own naughty secret.

During the quiet seconds between him helping her in the car and climbing into his seat, Mira took the time to consider her options. She was leaning toward sleeping with him. All of that intensity made her shiver with need.

But what if...

How much better would it be if she kept this up? What would he do if she prolonged things? She thought back to his caveman comments, particularly one involving him dragging his female back to his cave.

How could she make that fantasy come to life?

***

Grant let her contemplate her next move while he drove, taking the long way toward her place. He could see the wheels turning, her indecision. But he already knew what her answer would be. In the enclosed space of the car, enhanced by the heaters working on high, Grant could smell the musk of her arousal.

It made his mouth water. If she wasn't so caught up in her thoughts and glanced over at him, Mira would see just how excited he was. And that this ride wasn't exactly innocent.

She didn't stir from her thoughts until he brought the car to a gentle stop. Only then did she blink, realized they weren't back at her house, and then looked to him, confusion written clearly on her face. "Why are we here?"

***

She still hadn't decided if she was going to sleep with him when she felt the car roll to a stop. Blinking, Mira recognized the make out spot from her infamous teenage years just up the hill. Did he think being presumptuous and bringing her here would work in his favor? She was limber enough they could make the small backseat work, but maybe she'd just let him get to third base, give him a taste and then go home and see if he called. But just in case, she turned to him. "Why are we here?"

His responding grin had her reaching for the door handle. Had she read him all wrong? Grant sat back, grin vanishing. "Just hear me out, ok?" His voice was uncharacteristically unsure. It was enough to make her sit back in her seat to hear him out.

The grin Grant gave her this time was a bit friendlier. "You have a bit of a reputation in this town as a tease. Almost everyone knows it by now." Her cheeks flushed and she hoped he thought it was from the heater. "Do you want to know what I think?"

Grant looked expectantly at her and she licked her suddenly dry lips. "What?"

"That you like a different chase entirely. And I'm going to give it to you."

Instead of embarrassment, Mira felt only relief. Finally, a man that understood.

Mira swallowed hard, a riotous mix of fear, excitement and arousal swirling through her veins. She couldn't say anything, and Grant let the silence stretch between them. Mira broke it when she squirmed, arousal beating out common sense and survival skills. Grant could be a psycho and Mira his perfect willing prey, walking into the trap with a smile on her face. But she would not pass this opportunity up. She finally managed one, shaky word. "How?"

Wordlessly, Grant held out a fist sized cylinder. Once Mira took it, she quickly found the trigger. "Mace? What do I need that for?"

"That," he said quietly, "is how you stop me. I'm going to chase you, track you, bring you down somewhere out there." His head jerked toward the acres of woods separating them from town. "And then I'm going to take you under the moonlight with nothing but the trees as witnesses. The only way to stop me is to spray me with that. Saying no, stop, and please will only turn me on more. I'll be rough, hard, and no one will hear you scream. Do you understand?"

Mira was dizzy with lust, already fantasizing about the moment he'd catch her. How he'd rip her flimsy dress and thrust inside her.

"Mira?" Her name in his low tone jerked her back to reality. "Do you want this? Say no right now and I'll take you home. But you'll never hear from me again. Understood?"

"I want this," she said quickly, grip tightening around the mace. Mira kicked off her heels, body suddenly buzzing with adrenaline.

"You need this," Grant corrected, and something deep inside of her clenched, sending another wave of wet slickness through her sex. She nodded and he gave her final instructions. "I'm giving you a five minute head start. I'll let you out here, park the car at the overlook and start the countdown there. Ready?"

Of course she was. Mira had been waiting for this moment her entire life. She bolted from the car like a spooked rabbit before he'd said go. His chuckle followed her frantic footsteps as she bee lined toward the trees, instinctually looking for cover to cower in until the predator passed.

Her heart certainly raced, but once she was deep inside the trees, Mira slowed despite the chill she could now feel urging her to go faster. She had followed a paved running trail this far, which her feet were grateful for, but it was probably time to go off trail and into the undergrowth.

A twig cracked somewhere behind her, and Mira took off without thinking it through, her body crashing through the bushes providing a clear noisy trail for Grant to follow. She was making it too easy for him.

Scanning the trees above her, Mira grinned.

***

It was the longest five minutes of his life. But he made himself sit and count of every one of the three hundred seconds. And then he took off at an easy jog, cutting down the hill and into the trees, where he stopped and listened, body hidden in the bushes like some jungle cat stalking prey.

Grant listened a few minutes more, but when he didn't hear her soft footfalls on the path, he found a dry twig and snapped it. The crack sounded like a gunshot in the silence, and it only took a heartbeat for him to hear the loud crashing up the path, farther ahead than he'd assumed she'd make it.

His grin widened as he followed her trail, noting the broken branches marking her flight. It faded a few minutes later, when her trail vanished.

Grant circled the area in ever widening loops, coming to stop under a large tree to think. She couldn't have gotten that good at covering her tracks that fast, could she? She'd run farther than he'd assumed, and Mira was a smart woman. He couldn't underestimate her.

And then he heard the leaves rattling together above him. A breeze?

It took a few seconds of searching before he spotted pale limbs fairly glowing in the dark branches. "I spy a kitten stuck in a tree. What are you going to do now that you're trapped?"

She said nothing, pretending she hadn't been spotted and he thrilled.

"If you climb down now, I'll eat your cunt before I fuck you against this tree," he offered, rolling up his sleeves. "It's a generous offer. I love eating pussy and yours smells especially sweet."

Although part of him had hoped she'd come down, he was thrilled when acorns started raining down on his head.

Grant swatted them away like irritating mosquitoes, growling up at her. He didn't think he could climb down with Mira in his arms, but he might be able to jump from that height. A wrong landing though, could twist ankles and knees from that height. Maybe he could flush her out with a bluff?

He reached for the closest branch, jumping a little. His fingers just touched the first branch. How did she get up here? "I'm coming for you, little kitten," he growled, bracing for another leap.

His bluff worked. Pale limbs flailed like featherless wings and he just reacted in time, catching Mira as she flew from the tree. Her momentum took them both down and even though he tightened his grip while they rolled along the ground, Mira started fighting, bucking and twisting her limbs, slipping free. Tree roots bruised his ribs and a knee crushed his thigh, dangerously close to his erection as she sprang away into the night.

Grant was a second behind her, the pain in his muscles only spurring him one. The chase was on.

***

Mira couldn't believe she'd gotten away from him or her crazy leap out of the tree. That was too close. Adrenaline pumping, she sprinted, hearing him crashing through the brush behind her. This was the last dash, a mad sprint a gazelle might feel with a cheetah behind her. She didn't dare waste the energy to look over her shoulder. Mira knew.

He was right behind her.

Arms out to protect her face, Mira aimed for some low hanging branches she hoped would tangle Grant up. They scratched at her forearms, the stinging of little cuts adding to the ache of bruises from her fall. Those wouldn't be the only aches she'd feel before the night was over.

That thought was punctuated by Grant's hand grazing down her back, a big cat toying with its prey. She ducked and spun left, mid-stride, and gained freedom for two more seconds.

One hand grabbed her arm, the other tangled in her hair, scalp burning from the pull as he brought her down. While he didn't protect her from the fall this time, Grant didn't let all of his weight fall on her. The wind was still knocked out of her.

While she lay there gasping, trying to get her lungs to work, she felt her zipper being drawn down, the cold air following its path and leaving goosebumps down her spine. Her diaphragm spasmed and then she could breathe. Fight.

Mira tried, kicking and flailing. His hand only jerked down harder, and the dress sagged loose. His hand dove inside, grabbing a breast like it was a handhold, twisting at her nipple with bruising force.

Pleasure and pain. She craved it. More. But she did not dare ask. Not yet.

Instead, her leg shot out, heel connecting with his stomach. There was a satisfying "oomph" and then he yanked, tearing at the fabric of her dress, his body caging her in place.

He paused when he bared her lower half, leaning his weight across her back. "No panties?" he growled, nipping her ear. "Making it easy for me?"

Mira let an elbow fly, but all that did was unbalance her, forcing her to catch herself on her hands or eat dirt. His weight kept her down, the hem of her tight dress only allowing her legs to spread a little.

Grant's hand skimmed down her spine, Mira's only warning, before her pussy burned with the invasion of two thick fingers. She shrieked in surprise and pain, hands clawing at the ground to get away, then clawing at the arm holding her breast. She only remembered the canister because she dropped it, but once she picked it up again, Mira didn't flip it on, but swung behind her.

"Fuck!" Grant's surprised yelp made her grin, but the fingers buried deep inside didn't relent. His other hand just released her breast and captured her wrists, pinning them to her lower back. He did not try to pry the mace from her fingers, for which she was grateful. But how was she going to use it if she needed to?

Grant's fingers began moving again, scissoring and stretching her pussy. Pleasure sparked low in her body, waking to the sensations. "So tight and wet," he grunted, his words producing another round of wetness. "You're going to choke my cock."

He slid a third finger inside, intensifying the burn, but there were hints of pleasure there too, she clung to those while he stretched and prepared her soaked body. Under normal circumstances, Mira would have been embarrassed by the wet, squelching noises coming from her pussy, but there was no room for that here under the moon.

Not giving up yet, Mira bucked, trying to dislodge him, move him, something, but it was useless. He was too big, too heavy, and her squirming only shifted his fingers deeper, hitting a spot that sent lightning down her spine.

12