The Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned.

Grant hissed out a laugh, letting go of her wrists just long enough to undo his zipper. The rasp of metal teeth urged her to action. She lunged forward, yanking his fingers out of her, crawling a few steps.

His hand grabbed her ankle, drawing her back. Mira flipped, kicked out with her other leg. It too, was caught, both legs spread until her hips complained, and then he forced her knees to bend, wedging his shoulders between her legs, allowing him to free a hand and his cock.

It was proportionate to the rest of him, which was to say, bigger and thicker than anything she'd ever tried to accommodate. Before he could thrust inside and tear her apart, Mira tried her last option.

She threw the mace at his head.

The edge of the bottle hit the bridge of his nose, making him blink and shake his head. Mira didn't waste time, scooting away. It was futile, but her racing heart demanded she try.

***

His nose hurt. Grant had expected a lot of things, and Mira had exceeded all of them. Throwing the canister was almost adorable, a house cat scratching a tiger.

He lunged before her feet could leave his shoulders, drawing their hips close again. His cock brushed wet warmth and his entire body tightened. He did it again, coating the head of his cock with her slick.

It was running so freely he thought he could follow the trail to her asshole. Maybe another night.

One arm wrapped around her straight legs, drawing them closer together and ensuring she couldn't get away. The other squeezed the length of his cock, notching it at Mira's smaller entrance.

Grant met her wide, excited eyes, the whites almost glowing in the moonlight. "Watch, Mira. This is what happens when little rabbits get caught by the hunter."

She trembled and he didn't think it was from the cold.

Their eyes met for one long second, and then he thrust home.

***

Mira prepared for the pain as best she could, hands rising to grip his forearm, bracing herself for what was coming. Nails dug into skin, her last ditch chance at scaring him off, but his eyes only darkened.

Instead of quick, savage thrusts, it was a long, steady claiming. Her insides still felt like they were being torn apart from the length of him, but the bright ache was only fuel to the flame.

Fully seated, they both panted, Grant's cheek resting on her calf as Mira's body twitched and clenched and stretched around him. "So tight," he grunted, nipping her leg.

Warning her.

Mira clenched harder, almost accustomed to his girth when he shoved in again, forcing a shriek from her. And then another.

Her fingers curled into claws, trying to shove him away or pull him closer, Mira wasn't sure. She couldn't stop him if she tried. Still, she urged him on, scratching any hard flesh she could reach.

Grant's weight rested on her legs, making her hamstrings scream with each hard thrust. He was hitting so deep she was sure he was hitting her diaphragm. His pace was fast and furious, and the pain flipped to pleasure that built like an avalanche, unstoppable and breathtaking.

Just when she thought she couldn't take any more stimulation, his big fingers pinched her clit. Mira's entire body seized, her core sucking at the length impaling her. Grant swore and started bucking erratically, riding out her climax.

She was sure he was about to come when he pulled out, her body instantly missing the stretch of his. Mira watched, lazy eyed and satiated while he pumped his large fist up and down his shaft, tugging hard at the head. And then his cock erupted, spraying her from chin to chest, his come scalding and shocking, then cooling quickly in the night air.

"Mine." He snarled, teeth snapping together as he groaned, the spurts slowing even though his cock was still engorged.

That had been... beyond her wildest fantasies. Mira knew she'd be replaying this night over and over in her mind for many nights to come. Probably years to come. She hadn't fully realized just how deep her need to be chased, pinned down, bested and taken ran. But now that she'd had a taste? How could she go back to boring vanilla sex now? Could she convince Grant she was more than her reputation and set up another date like this? She had to try.

***

Grant sat back on his heels, admiring the glistening trails marking her. Mira's eyes were wide as an owl's blinking in shock, staring at him in satisfied wonder. Truth be told, he was feeling a little surprised as well at their chemistry. Her need shone across her face, matching his. This would be happening again soon. Now that he'd had a taste of the hunt, Grant knew the only thing that would satisfy him was the woman laying in front of him.

She shivered, blinking quickly and Grant snapped back to reality. He shrugged off his shirt and stood, pulling her to her feet and sliding the shirt over her head. It hung to midthigh, covering more than the shredded dress underneath did. Grant reached underneath his shirttails and ripped the rest of the dress off.

Mira's shoes were long gone, so with a very caveman-like grunt, he threw a stunned, squealing Mira over his shoulder and started the long trek back to the car. There was something satisfying about having a freshly fucked woman covered in his scent and wearing his shirt. Something deep inside of him had claimed her, and despite Mira's reputation, she wouldn't be seeing anyone else.

He grinned. Let the little temptress try and see another man. He'd pick her up and carry her away just like he did now and then fuck her up the nearest hard surface. He'd make sure her date heard her pleasured cries. Everyone would know she was his. He just had to get Mira to accept that.

By the time he had a plan formulated, they were back in the car. He set Mira down, leaned her back against the side of the car, and kissed her. Hard. He devoured her sweetness, fed on it until she was restless and writhing against him again.

Grant drew back, ignoring her little cry of frustration. He wanted her coming back for more. Instead, he opened the passenger's door and helped her inside, buckling her belt for her.

***

The drive home was fairly silent. Multiple times, Mira's mouth opened, wanting to ask for a second date, but she wasn't sure how and the words wouldn't come out. But the thought of going back to her mostly unsatisfactory flings made a lump form in her throat.

She couldn't do that. Not after the night that had surpassed even her filthiest fantasies. Her fingers curled into fists. But she didn't know how to express that.

And then she ran out of time. Grant pulled up to her apartment building and put the car in park. Her hands fumbled with her seatbelt, not wanting the night to end, but she couldn't stay in his car forever.

"Are you feeling ok?" he asked, quietly. "I didn't hurt you?"

"No. That was..." she trailed off, smiling as she tried to put her emotions into words. "Wonderful." And then the lump in her throat cut off any further ability to speak.

"Good," he said gruffly as she opened the door and stepped out, his voice following her. "I'll pick you up again in a couple of days, when you aren't so sore. Text me."

Her head whipped around. "Really?"

"I'm not letting you go now that I've caught you, little rabbit."

12