All Comments on 'The Chase'

by VictorianGirl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another one...

So glad you're back with another (well done) story!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
So The Bad Guy Wins? ..Better Here in Fiction Then ,the 'Real World '

Erst wird es heiß dann kalt am Ende tut es weh- Rammstein 'Amour'.I liked the juxtaposition of the cognitive dissonance of the nightclub with the first meeting, courting/capture at the behest of future omnipotent hubby. The ending was daring but jibed with the vector of facts as they unfolded themselves.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Soul Destroying

That’s an incredibly well written intense story, it’s also utterly devastating and depressing as well. As the other comment mentioned (lawdslamdawg?) it’s better that this encounter happens in fiction than in real life. Men like the one in the story just don’t understand and presumably don’t care how vile they are. Human beings just don’t handle captivity very well. Her only escape from this is suicide, before she finds out that he’s got her pregnant. That throwaway comment about her boobs being bigger came across as a sinister hint of a possible pregnancy.

So yeah it’s masterfully written telling an epic story perfectly. You made writing look easy. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonabout 3 years ago

This was SO GOOD! Intense, dark, suspenseful, enigmatic... I love your writing so much. The tension throughout was impeccable, and the flashbacks were brilliant. Sometimes I get frustrated by flashbacks because I'm impatient and I want to focus on the story happening now, but yours were inserted so seamlessly and helped us learn more about the characters and their background without interrupting the flow of the story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Intense. I loved everything about this story. ❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Literally think you should write a book with their story. So good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous