The Chase

Info
Your husband chases you in a primal, CNC roleplay.
199 words
4.82
6.4k
10
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benji2049
Benji2049
173 Followers

Author's Note: This fictional work contains scenes of consensual non-consent and fear play. At the end of the audio, it is made clear that the entire story has been a pre-arranged roleplay between the listener and her husband.

It is dusk in the valley of Dela-rün, where you are finishing up an archaeological excavation. The tales of this strange land, and its ancient fertility ritual, have excited you for years. That you're finally here is the culmination of a wet dream. But the locals say it's not safe to stay out after dark, that men become possessed by the spirits of their ancestors and will chase after any fertile women with only one desire: To breed. Now, as the shadows stretch over the valley, your dig partner eyes you strangely. You will need to run to the top of Conception Hill if you are to escape his primeval desire...

All sounds and music in this audio were taken from CC0 and royalty-free sources on Freesound and MuseHub. You may contact the author for the full list of credits.

All characters portrayed in this story are 18+. This audio was recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Benji2049
Benji2049
Benji2049
173 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
ErotictickErotictick2 months ago

This is amazing! I’ve never heard another audio quite like this. The lore, the music, the sound effects, the fear, the passion, the switching between a first and third person viewpoint. It’s incredible. Did you write it?

JcyPeachJcyPeach3 months ago

Primal & intense. But loving & tender. The attention to detail. I could listen to you tell stories all night.

WrenFeralWrenFeral3 months ago

This is without a doubt the best primal audio I've ever heard. Thank you!!

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie233 months ago

What?! You’ve got to be kidding me, this was the most amazing thing I’ve heard on here ever. WOW. Speechless. Did you write this? I can’t think of anything more perfect. Thank you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Our Wild Hunt Putting my friend's theory to the test.in Erotic Couplings
The Thief of Thieves A robber finds a nymph by a river and claims her as his own.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Telling You About My New Daddy I have a new Daddy... one who gives me everything you won't.in Audio
The Circus Master Pt. 01 A demonic Circus Master and his spellbound slaves.in BDSM
Chased, Captured, and Bred Taylor is chased by a strange man during her morning run.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories