The Chase Ch. 02: Alex Scott

Story Info
Hayley Mcqueen, Rachel Stevens, Rita Ora, Maya Jama & Alex S.
7.6k words
4.68
5.2k
15

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of a late-night version of the popular quiz show, The Chase.

An episode for the show had been previously written titled "The Chase - Can you Beat The Chaser?"

The direct feedback received suggested a fair few other celebrities can go through the format. So here goes.

The celebrities included: Maya Jama, Hayley McQueen, Rita Ora, Rachel Stevens & Alex Scott

The Chase with Alex Scott

*****

After many weeks and months of handling complaints to the previous show, the production team, which ranged from:

- You shouldn't have this filth on TV

- The filth wasn't good enough

- Contestants could go a whole lot further

The team's time had now become free to plan a second episode. They never expected to get it signed off for national TV, but they weren't worried about that. The IT geek in the team had decided they could stream it over the internet and with advertising, still make money, despite the fees needed to be paid out to celebrities, to be fiddled and fondled with, plus more!

It was another change of host. Bradley dodged the first late-night show and was going to have nothing to do with it. Despite them asking, again and again, the last host, Paddy McGuiness refused to do the second show. From the productions team point of view, it was their loss.

The hunt went out there for someone entertaining, use to presenting live shows and could bring some sort of order to the format. Sadly, no one of that standard would say yes.

The decision was taken to go with a female host and someone they knew. The offer went out to all contestants in the first show, Kelly Brook, Susanna Reid, Rachel Riley and Alex Scott. The request included the instruction that you WILL get naked on the show too. This ruled out Susanna and Rachel who did not want to return. Kelly said yes immediately, but with her presenter skills improving week in and week out, Alex Scott was the choice.

With the format clear. Questions will be asked to build a pot of money for their charity, a chaser will provide 3 offers, but if the celebrity is caught a forfeit will take place. No one in the first show had got to the final game, and it wasn't expected this would happen again, but they did want to promote it as a charity show, with potential winnings.

Show Time

"Good evening, my name is Alex Scott. Welcome to a special edition of The Chase -- after hours."

With the theme music playing and everyone getting ready in the studio, there was eager anticipation once again of an absolute spunk fest.

Alex spoke, "We are back, and tonight everyone, I bring you 4 amazing ladies who I admire and love in many ways. What will happen to them tonight, might be treated as extreme compared to even the last episode, but they are here, and they are able and willing to show the public everything."

The audience in the studio, which included 100 men, or more importantly 100 ready to explode cocks, couldn't believe the 4 contestants they were seeing before their eyes. All women had talents, and despite them now knowing the format of the shot, they signed up and were here to show all.

Alex spoke, "The first contestant up tonight is Hayley McQueen."

Hayley walked from behind the counter and was in one of those figure-hugging dresses, often seen behind the sports desk. This time though, standing tall, breasts held in firmly and standing proud with a little show of cleavage. Her mighty fine ass sticking out where it should, with the dress dropping below her knee, and high heel shoes. Plenty of curves to have you rubbing your hands with excitement.

Alex asked, "Are you nervous Hayley? You've seen what could happen. Why do this?"

Hayley replied, "I love the chase Alex, and I'm here to win. Positive thoughts, I can get through this."

Alex rolled her eyes and started the cash builder round. Hayley did well, with 5 correct answers and therefore £5,000 to play with.

Next, Alex went through the potential chasers, before calling them out on stage. The music sounded and out steps Mark Labbett, The Beast. This was not a good early sign for the contestants. Historically the one who knows the most, and the one who is most likely to catch them.

The Beast spoke, "Oh Hayley. Well done, but like many times on transfer deadline day, you will be making moves, it will be naked moves."

Alex spoke, "With your 5 correct answers, the middle offer is £5,000. Chaser to take 1 step closer, what is the offer?"

The Beast spoke, "£1,000."

Alex spoke, "The bigger offer please?"

The Beast spoke, "You want to be positive, do you? Well, be positive with £50,000."

Alex spoke, "A great offer there, but let me re-explain the rules of the show tonight. If you get caught, there is a forfeit. The Beast, what's the forfeit?"

The Beast spoke, "I've got no need to be sorry about this Hayley. Everyone is gagging to see you naked and hear you moan and groan. Alex, we've stepped up our game with the forfeits and tonight Hayley will get fucked by one of the biggest cocks in the world."

Alex spoke, "One cock. That doesn't sound too bad, compared to what I had to take before. What do you want to do Hayley? Feel free to talk to your fellow contestants."

Rachel spoke, "Hayley, we need you back here. Please don't gamble, get yourself back here. But if you want to be positive, go for it."

Maya spoke, "Oh wow Hayley. We know what will happen in this show, I'm happy for you to decide what's best for you."

Rita spoke, "One guy. It's one guy, even if you fail. I'd gamble and go for it."

Alex asked Hayley for a decision, "You have a great high offer, but what do you want to do?"

Hayley did reply to say she would go for the middle offer of £5,000, and 3 questions in and 3 correct answers by Hayley things were looking good. But she had no idea about the next 2, and her guesses were wrong. For Hayley, the chase was over.

Alex spoke, "Oh Hayley. I'm sorry, but the rules mean you will suffer the forfeit. We would ask that you strip naked, as we bring on a bed."

This all seemed very civilised compared to the previous mauling of contestants, but with the studio audience watching and Hayley knowing what she had to do, she asked Alex for help to unzip her dress, before then pulling it down.

The curves on Hayley are stunning, she knows she's no skinny mini, but she also knows she has a figure many women are jealous of, and men want to get their hands all over. With her shoes now off as well, Hayley is left in her matching white bra and pants.

Alex spoke, "I'm sorry Hayley, they need to come off too."

The audience shouted encouragement, and most men could feel bulges in their trousers, at the excitement.

Hayley pulled her bra down below her breasts, then pulled the bra around herself to undo it. Wow! For the first time seen ever, her breasts are on show, and no one is disappointed. Great pair of lungs with big nipples, looking a little erect, maybe due to the excitement of what was about to be received.

Next, she puts her hands on either side of her pants and pulls them down to her thigh, let's go of them and steps out of them when they hit the floor. Hayley stands proudly naked with 100 males in the studio starring at her naked form, and not one of them wouldn't want to have their hands all over her.

Alex spoke, "OK Hayley. If you would like to lay on the bed, we will bring out this one man, with his big cock." This was said with a little resentment that Hayley wasn't going to suffer much.

As Hayley laid down on her back, her physical form showed breasts pointing to the studio ceiling and wobble, whereby those legs were sexy and smooth. For now, they were closed together, so the audience got very little sight of her pussy.

Next, you could feel the audience take a breath from the few women who were in the studio, but also the men. In had walked a 6-foot 4 guy, who dropped his robe to be naked, to show he had at least a 10-inch cock. But the length was nearly not the concern, the width was HUGE.

The Beast spoke, "Now that is a beast, and this show is getting bigger and better."

You could see Alex eyes nearly pop out of her head when she was looking at it, and she announced, "So, big guy, meet Hayley. Do, whatever you meant to do."

The guy spoke, "Oh wow, I fancy Hayley more than any other woman on that sports channel. This is going to be serious fun and I look forward to getting hard."

To walk over and now stand over Hayley, she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

Hayley spoke in horror, "What are you going to do to me?"

He replied, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you. Let me get hard for you first."

The guy grabbed his cock, and more gasps came from the audience as it was clear he wasn't even at full size! The guy looked down at Hayley's gorgeous naked body and had a look that he couldn't believe how fucking hot she was. In his best dreams, he never saw her laying down and just waiting to be fucked by him.

Hayley shouted in shock, "THAT'S HUGE."

Above her was the biggest cock she had ever seen. And with the guy jerking himself off it was hardening and now at least 12-inches in length. But the width was the bigger concern.

What came next was the man lowered himself down to Hayley. He laid between her legs and put his hands on her sexy thighs and pushed them apart as he stuck his mouth and tongue to her pussy.

He started licking her out, which she appeared to start enjoying instantly.

Hayley moaned, "Mmm.......I like that, that's a nice long tongue. Oh yes, you can keep doing that."

The guy had been moving his hands up and down her legs but was now pushing her legs further apart as he licked more and more.

A hand next made its way to her pussy, and he started to finger Hayley with 3-fingers. In sliding them in, he could feel she was sticky and wet.

After finger blasting her for 2 minutes or so, little moans and groans were being heard.

The guy spoke, "OK, let's stick this cock in you and make you cum with me."

He lifted himself and placed his hands on either side of her perfectly formed naked body. He was looking at her face as he started to insert his big hard cock.

Hayley moaned as she felt his manhood go inside. He was only 6-inches in!

The guy spoke, "This is where it is more challenging Hayley, but I've got to cum inside you. I've wanted this for years."

Hayley's legs were spreading wider and wider, as he aimed to fit his full manhood inside.

Hayley moaned, "Oh god, this is so big, too big, but I'm so wet for you."

The guy was now starting to ease back and forth inside her, and he could feel her pussy tightening and loosening at times around his cock.

Hayley groaned, "I love cock. Fuck me. Oh, fuck yes."

The guy was now in and out, in and out, of her sticky pussy and living out his dream of making Hayley McQueen his fuck buddy. He was smashing her pussy like a mad man.

To the audience, they were loving her breasts bouncing around, the sweat on her body that was making her glow, and the fact Hayley was taking in this guy's cock and appeared to now love every dip inside her.

Hayley had grabbed hold of the guy's shoulders and now managed to hook her legs around the guy's physique and continued to love every second of the biggest cock of her life.

They both moaned and groaned for 5-minutes, as the audience took in all the action of the live sex show right in front of their eyes.

The guy spoke, "I'm going to cum inside you. You're so sexy."

Hayley replied, "Cum with me. I want you."

"FUCK, YES. OH YES. OH WOW", was heard from the guy and it was clear from the facial expression he had cum inside his dream woman. He kept pumping away, he had so much more to give.

Hayley's breathing had quickened and had now dropped her legs to the bed, as she let out grunts of pleasure as her pussy had finally opted to let her juices release.

Hayley said quietly, "Oh yes. Oh, big cock. Love it. Love it."

You could see love juices pouring out between her thighs and as the guy continued to drill her, as more moans and groans appeared as Hayley went into orgasm. She was loving it, and even more so when he rolled over onto his back, and Hayley was now riding him.

With Hayley's breasts bouncing up and down, and ass on show, it was too much for many of the men in the audience. A lot had jerked themselves off.

Hayley moaned as she felt the guy below her shoot his load one more time. She felt a gush of cum deep inside her and looked proud that she had taken such a big cock.

Alex spoke, "OK, so we will be back after the break."

As the show went to adverts, Hayley and the guy eased back from each other and rested. Her juicy pussy and the guy's wet cock was on full show for the studio audience. The sight was TV gold, but we were on a commercial break.

Alex spoke to the production crew in a rage and asked what is happening here. She explained that on show 1, a forfeit was a forfeit and not pleasant for the contestant.

It was explained back to her that the forfeit was a potential embarrassment, but all contracts for this show were based on the celebrity living out THEIR fantasy.

Hayley had wanted one of the biggest cocks there is inside her, and as a production crew, we found someone for her.

Alex was told she needs to get ready for part 2. The TV studio floor had been cleared, and Hayley and her big cock fantasy were gone. Maybe they were exploring each other more backstage!?!

Part 2

Alex spoke, "Hi everyone and welcome back to part 2. So, Hayley didn't beat the chaser and I'm down to a team of 3. Up next is Rachel Stevens."

Rachel, a former pop band member of S-Club 7 and voted the sexiest woman in the world, is not someone who you would think would sign up for this show. She'd been pretty much squeaky clean, but here she is on the show, where she will be getting naked.

Rachel had done alright in her round, but the questions seemed difficult, and she scored 4 correct answers.

With your 4 correct answers, she was playing for £4,000. The low offer was £1,000, whereas the high offer was now £60,000.

Rachel asked Rita what she should do. Rita's response was do what you think is best. Whereby Maya had suggested that Rachel seemed so innocent to her, she maybe should try and get back, and take the low offer. Rachel opted for the mid offer.

She played well, but it came down to sudden death and with a wrong answer, you could hear a cheer of delight from the studio audience. Many of them, knew of Rachel and couldn't wait to see her naked. Whereby, others liked what they saw.

Rachel was wearing a tight little white dress, but within a minute she took it off, shortly followed by the bra and pants. She looked stunning. Rachel is small in stature but was perfectly formed. Cute little breasts on a lean frame, and a face of beauty.

Alex was rolling her eyes, she liked what she saw, and was licking her lips. This time Alex asked Rachel what her fantasy was?

Rachel replied, "Well Alex, I came on this show as, throughout my time in the band, I wanted to be taken by all 3 guys at the same time. So, tonight, Alex, I simply want every one of my holes full of cock. I feel wet thinking of it!"

Alex called onto stage 3 guys. Not Rachel's former bandmates, but 3 young guys who once again were stripped and ready to have some fun with a very hot woman.

The first guy spoke, "I've not fucked a 40+ woman before, but you look like you got a tight little ass, I'm off to stick my cock in there, but get your hand around it first and wank me off a little."

All 3 guys surrounded Rachel, and she had no hesitation in grabbing two of the cocks in her hands and started to stroke them up and down. The other guy moved up behind her, started to kiss her neck and put his hands around her petite breasts.

Rachel started talking as she stroked cock, "Come on boys, get harder for me, I want you both inside me together. And for you back there. I'm going to deep throat you."

The men who were all under 25, we're loving this mature women manner and couldn't believe how fit and sexy she was. In turn, Rachel appeared to be loving the excitement of what was to come, as her pert little nipples were hardening.

The second guy spoke, "I need to cum inside you. If you keep wanking me off like this, you're going to have spunk in your hand soon."

Rachel spoke, "Let's do it, boys. I can't wait for you anymore, I'm feeling horny."

In speaking, Rachel let go of the boy's cocks and walked over to a bed that had been placed in the middle of the studio floor again. She told one of the guys to lay down and you could see his hardened cock stick in the air, which Rachel had no hesitation in lowering herself down onto him. Her damp pussy easily slid down onto his manhood and she wasn't holding back as she rocked her little body into position to feel the full force of his erection.

That feels so good the guy moaned, as he felt Rachel tight pussy wrap around his cock.

Next, she moved her naked body to lay on top of the guy, and her little pert breasts squeezed into his chest.

Rachel spoke, "Oh fuck, you feel good inside me. Now, where are those other cocks. Come on boys, let's do this. I want all of your cocks in my holes, and I want us to share our love juices."

Without hesitation, a guy appeared near Rachel's mouth with his cock. As soon as she saw it, she grabbed it in her hand and started to lick the tip with her tongue, and then shortly followed this with a full gulp of the cock into her mouth and down the back of her throat. The guy was rock hard, and you could see he was physically loving her lips wrapped his manhood. She wasn't holding back; she was sucking up and down on it. Squelching noises of wetness could easily be heard around the studio, as her wet mouth lubricated him.

The guy inside her pussy was in full thrust motion and it looked like he couldn't believe he was fucking the crap out of one of the sexiest women in the world, even though she was a little before his time.

Next, that final cock. Rachel wanted to be filled in all 3 holes and the final guy was loving watching her sexy ass go up and down on cock, but now it was his time to low himself above that action and squeeze his piece inside her tiny little ass hole.

Rachel could feel her ass cheeks being pushed apart a little as the guy put his hand on her bum. The audience got a brief look at her tiny anal hole before that third cock eased its way inside her.

The guy spoke, "Fuck, your ass is tight. I'm not sure how much I can put in."

Rachel paused for a moment from her cock sucking and spoke, "Just stick it in me and stick it in harder if you need to. Come on guys, I want to feel each of you fill me with your spunk. I'm gagging to cum and squirt everywhere. Please, guys, don't hold back. I want this, I've wanted this for a very long time. Fucking make my body yours, I want each of you. Oh, fuck yes."

It was unclear if the words spoken were due to the cock in her pussy, or her ass, as Rachel once again sucked hard on the cock she had in her mouth and let her body be sexually destroyed.

Visually, Rachel Stevens was being well and truly fucked up and loving the taste of cock at the same time.

The guy who was being sucked off looked like he could take no more. Whatever Rachel was doing with her mouth and tongue, it was clear from his eyes that he was about to explode everywhere.

You heard and saw a big breath taken by the guy, shortly followed by cum dribbling down Rachel's chin. The guy hadn't held back, a pool of spunk was now covering the guy's shoulder who was inside her wet pussy.

Rachel looked down on the guy she was riding, "Tasty cum, now come on you two. Let's get serious and let me wreck your balls."

With the freedom of cock from Rachel's mouth, you could see her cute little body now give more rhythm to the two cocks still inside her. She was loving it and the guys couldn't believe the energy of the women who were many years older than them.