The Chase Ch. 02: Alex Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With cock up her ass and cock in her pussy, Rachel was starting to moan in delight and her hips were grinding more and more down on the body beneath her.

Rachel moaned, "Oh big boy. Shoot your load inside me. I want your sticky cum. Oh yes, oh yes, give it to me."

For such a petite woman, she was grinding more and more down on the young guy and the stay of his cock inside pussy was no longer sustainable for him.

"Ohhhhhh fuck Rachel. Oh fuck. My balls are hurting, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum."

Rachel roared, "Cum with me. I'm cumming for you. I want that cock to shoot its load. Give it to me."

You could see Rachel tighten her legs around his body, which in turn made the cock in her ass feel tighter for her, but the guy beneath was done.

"YES, YES, YES." was screamed by the guy as he squirted his creamy juices inside her sexy body.

"OH FUCK. OH WOW. You are one hot fucking bitch," were the final words said by the guy, as Rachel pushed her body back onto another cock, to let his cock release from her now soaking wet pussy.

Rachel moved into a much more natural doggy style look, which assisted the anal guy to now build up momentum in her ass and slap his balls against her bum cheeks.

Rachel spoke, "Cum on now. Let's finish this fuck fest. Bang the shit out of my ass."

As cock was now dipping harder and harder into Rachel ass, she had moved her fingers to her pussy and was pleasuring herself without cock now in it.

"YES, YES, YES," was moaned by Rachel as she stuck 3 fingers inside her pussy, as she felt cum inside her ass.

The guy had said nothing when he had cum, but he collapsed on his side when his sticky cock flopped outside of her anal hole. He looked exhausted from banging Rachel's tight little ass.

All 3 guys cocks were out of Rachel Stevens, but despite the dream now being fulfilled, Rachel continued to finger herself for the world to see.

Alex spoke, "Oh wow. We will be back after the break. Rachel can I.........."

What the audience didn't see at home, but they did in the studio was Rachel flip onto her back, to continue to finger herself. But, also joined by Alex pushing a couple of fingers in as well, to help finish her off.

Rachel moaned, "Oh Yes Alex. Oh Yes. Just there. Oh god, I'm going to cum. I'm cumming."

Alex replied, "You dirty little bitch. I love your pussy. We need to spend time together."

"FUCK YES, FUCK YES," Rachel roared as she reached an orgasm and could take no more.

Rachel screamed in delight as Alex knew what to do with pussy, and her body let go of whatever juices she had ever dreamt about with 3 cocks inside her and now feeling fully pleasured.

The impression of Rachel Stevens before this show was a decent woman, who didn't mind some PR bikini pictures. But wow, her body craved sex and she could easily handle a few cocks, as well as didn't mind masturbating herself off, or letting another woman help her.

There was not one guy in the studio audience who now didn't have their pants pulled down and had not jerked themselves off.

Part 3

Alex spoke, "Hello again and welcome back to this very special edition of The Chase. Up next is Rita Ora."

Rita was unusually covered up. She was dressed in combats and a long top. Not a lot was on show, which was very unlike her.

"So, Rita, any good at quizzes or are you here to live out your fantasy?"

Rita spoke, "To be honest Alex, I'm poor at remembering anything, therefore I'm most definitely here for the action. Shall we not bother with the questions and just get on with it?"

Alex did pause, she was nearly tempted to not bother with the cash builder, but The Beast spoke up and made it clear it was his job to show he had superior mind power.

The game went on, one question right, which was a surprise.

Rita turned to Maya and told her she was going for the high offer. Maya just nodded and let Rita get on with it. She was caught immediately.

Alex asked Rita, "OK Rita, so your forfeit. I mean your dream is what exactly?"

Rita replied, "You may remember your time on the show Alex. I was jealous of you being fucked by 12 guys. I'm here for a whole lot more than that, but what I want is to be dominated and mauled by every one of them."

Alex asked, "You want to be raped?"

Rita was well known for being a forceful woman and dominating the various boyfriends she'd had in the past. The press rumours were she wore out the men she was with and needed to move onto a new one!

Rita replied, "I want my clothes ripping off me and fucked whatever way comes. I loved watching Rachel with 3 cocks, but I don't want that sort of controlled sex. Just let the boys in and let them do whatever they want."

Alex waved the 12 guys on who as ever were stripped naked and were looking eager for action.

A couple of lads had gone to her face, and Rita wasn't shy in snogging each of them, as other lads gathered around her and started to pull on her clothes. Her combats were pulled down and ripped off her legs, as her shoes got thrown away too. Four hands were feeling her legs, as two others were feeling her pussy through her G-string, which didn't stay on her for long.

Two guys were now fondling her breasts through her top, but again not for long as this was ripped off her to reveal her breasts in a pink bra. Quickly hands were inside the cups, and the force of the groping had forced the strap to break for Rita to now be naked.

Rita's frame was sex on legs. Her tattoos were like a roadmap of licking and kissing every fine part of her body. She had a shaved pussy and a firm ass which both just begged for drilling.

All the guy's cocks surrounding Rita were rock hard. They couldn't believe they were part of this gang to do whatever they wanted to her.

Rita's nipples were hardening as they were sucked by two guys, and she could feel a tongue around her clit and fingers sliding inside her pussy. Meanwhile, a guy had gone behind her and he was stroking his cock up and down her bum crack.

Rita spoke, "Someone stick one of those things in me, will you? Stop playing."

The lads were happy mauling away, but there was no doubt in how they were looking, that every one of them wanted to shoot cum inside or over her.

One guy spoke and said he needed to take her from her behind. From that moment a bit of a plan appeared to take place as two or three guys were closer and personal with Rita, as others surrounded her and rubbed their cocks waiting their turn.

Rita was slammed against the contestant's podium, with Maya, the only remaining player still in the game, watching in excitement, as Rita's mouth was smothered in kisses.

A guy had lifted Rita's right leg, which showed off her pink pussy and brown ass hole was in fine shape. In doing this he shoved his cock inside her anal hole, whilst another guy was kissing Rita's toes, and another guy's 8-inch cock pushed its way inside her raw pussy. Whilst a couple of fingers were flicking and rubbing her clit.

A couple of the guys had moved behind the podium and had joined Maya. Rita had shouted at her to keep them hard for her but do not have the cum for herself.

As Rita's pussy and ass was getting pounded, Maya was stroking a couple of the guys off to get them ready next.

The first guy inside Rita's pussy shot his load with a huge roar of delight, as another two moved into a position where they could both insert cocks inside her. Both had decided to go into the same shaved, and now cum covered pussy.

"Mmm, that I like. Give it to me, guys. Fuck me up," Rita asked in a polite and friendly tone.

Both guys were easily full inside her and could feel her pussy tighten around them, as she now started to feel full of two cocks and loving every second of it.

"Oh my god, this feels so good. Give me one in my mouth." Rita demanded.

Rita bites down on the first cock near her mouth, which let out a small scream by the guy. He wasn't well endowed, maybe it was a rejection, but the next guy stuck his cock in her mouth and was shooting his load within seconds. Up stepped another guy, and again, he was exploding as quick as a flash.

Not sure if it was Maya's hand action in preparing them or the joy of cumming in Rita's mouth, but 3 more were blown off quickly.

Meanwhile, the 2 guys in her pussy could take no more, as they felt Rita's pussy tighten around them and squirt over their cocks. This was quickly followed by them emptying their spunky loads inside Rita.

The next guy's spit-roasted her, and Rita appeared to love this. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as cocks pounded her from both sides.

Rita spoke, "Oh guys. This is fucking amazing. I'm going to cum everywhere if you keep this going."

One guy needed to be replaced in her pussy, he couldn't handle the pace Rita was demanding from him, but up stepped a huge 10-inch cock. His girth was the biggest in this crowd of 12 and he was well up for this challenge.

The guy spoke, "I've wanted you forever Rita. I'm going to make you cum. You filthy bitch. Now take this."

Like others before him, there was no standing on ceremony, he sank his full piece straight inside her. You could see Rita's eyes feel this one, but it was still a look of delight.

Rita's ass was now being fucked to death and the guy was slapping her butt cheeks from time to time with a firm hand, as he kept dipping in her and slamming his balls against her ass.

"More, More, More," was demanded by Rita, but shortly followed by.

"OH FUCK. YES. YES." Rita's pussy was flooding out juices.

"More, More, More," again was demanded by Rita.

The 10-inch guy was slamming her pussy to pieces and with her juices over him, he felt he was ready to cum. At that moment, he pulled out of her. With his cock now in his hand, he exploded spunk all over her chest.

Then, within 30 seconds her body was further covered as the remaining guys left followed the action and just let go. Rita's pussy was dribbling cum, her ass looked red, and she was now covered in spunk.

Alex spoke, "OK Rita, we've run out of men. I hope that fulfilled your dream?"

Rita moaned an answer of joy, "Oh Fuck yes Alex. Next time I will ask for a whole lot more though."

Rita added, "Come on guys let's go backstage and continue."

Alex called time for a break and reminded the audience that next up is Maya Jama.

Part 4

Alex spoke, "Welcome back everyone. It's been a crazy night and I hope you are enjoying it at home. Our studio audience seem happy!"

The Beast spoke, "I'm sore of wanking Alex. I hope I'm not losing brainpower."

Alex laughed and told him to keep his cock away from her. Alex introduced Maya Jama for her cash builder round.

Maya looked hot! Her full figure was popping out in every direction. She was wearing a short green shiny dress, which showed plenty of breasts and legs.

Alex spoke, "Hi Maya, welcome to The Chase. You're my last player, do you think you can beat the chaser?"

Maya replied, "I think I would destroy the chaser, but maybe not in a quiz. His little dick wouldn't fulfil me though, so let's get on with the game."

Maya did well in the cash builder, she managed to get 8 questions right and was feeling confident. The offer came in from the chaser, but with a special request before the high offer.

The Beast spoke, "My high offer is 100k. But if you strip naked for me now, so I look down at you while we play, I will offer you 200k."

It was a bold offer and one Maya was more than happy to accept and take on. She answered the question by turning to Alex to ask her to unzip her dress. Together they pulled it down to reveal that Maya was wearing no pants, but her breasts were being held in by a tight-fitting lime green bra.

Out of all the contestants on the show that night, Maya had by far the biggest breasts. With again a little help from Alex, Maya's bra was unclipped, taken off, and thrown at The Beast.

Maya spoke, "You can wank yourself stupid over that later, but let's get this quiz completed, so I can crack on with the fun."

The round was going well for Maya, as she stayed in the game longer than expected and was only caught 2 steps away from winning 200k. But she did lose, and the forfeit was coming.

Alex spoke, "OK Maya, I'm sorry. Well, I'm sort of sorry. Tell us all, what is your dream?"

Maya spoke, "Well Alex, everyone knows I like boys. But I've seen more than enough cock tonight. What I want Alex, is I want you. My dream is to have girl on girl action and that is the reason I signed up for the show when I knew you were the host."

Alex's contract for the show did say she needed to get naked, and with the shapely figure of Maya in front of her eyes, she certainly didn't mind taking the paycheque and the sexual encounter.

The male and female audience had started to shout out for Alex to get naked. All of them had been admiring her shapely figure all evening and were excited at what was about to occur.

Maya begged for Alex to come close to her, as they moved together to the middle of the studio floor.

With Alex fully dressed, Maya moved her hands to Alex's pleated skirt to unzip it and pull it down to reveal Alex's firm and sexy legs, and her little black pants. Maya got on her knees and started to munch on Alex's pants for a short while, before then pulling them down.

Maya's mouth and tongue were quickly giving Alex's pussy a thorough workout, as it kissed and sucked on the flaps, and alternated with flicking tongue action, and long strokes up and down it.

Alex was loving how her pussy was being pleasured.

Alex moaned, "Oh wow, Oh Maya, Oh god, Oh Oh Oh."

Maya had moved two of her fingers to Alex's clit and next started to rub it gently, and then a little bit more fanatically. What felt like seconds, was more like 10 minutes, Maya continued to pleasure Alex to satisfaction.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD. I'M GOING TO EXPLODE EVERYWHERE. I'M GOING TO CUM," Alex started to scream.

Maya could feel Alex's juices cumming, but what came as she rubbed her clit a little harder was an explosion of juices that covered her naked body.

"Oh fuck", Alex moaned, as she could take no more.

Maya spoke, "That's what I'm talking about. I've been watching you all night and despite seeing all those cocks, all I've wanted was you, Alex."

Alex spoke, "You're such a sex symbol. Wow, bloody wow."

"Takes one to know one," Maya replied.

For the next few minutes, both mouths met as snogging took place, as Maya spent some time groping Alex breasts through her top, but mainly focusing on each other's lips.

Maya wanted to be naked with Alex, and they paused for a moment to let her take it off and her bra.

Maya spoke, "You have good breasts. You should show them off more often."

Maya, who had been in control of everything so far, continued with that theme as she grabbed Alex's hand, walked her over to the bed, laid herself down on her back, and pulled Alex down next to her, to then place her hand next to her pussy.

"I want you to finger fuck me, Alex. Don't hold back. I can take whatever you can offer. Slide in a couple of fingers and get my juices to be running likes yours." Maya said.

Alex loved being so close to Maya like this and was turned on by what she was seeing and hearing.

Maya spoke, "Make me cum Alex. Please make me cum."

Alex has now looked down at Maya's perfectly shaved pussy and started to insert two fingers inside her. She was soft and gentle initially, but as Maya demanded more, Alex picked up the pace and 2 fingers, turned into 3.

In the frenzy of the finger blasting, Alex got more of a chance to look at Maya, and she could see her actions were working. Maya's face was in ecstasy. Her eyes were popping out of her head, her mouth was open as she breathed quicker and quicker. Looking down her body, her nipples were hard, and for the first time was taking in the full size of her breasts. These babies were massive and were wobbling all over the place, along with the rest of her curvy body. It was a sight Alex didn't expect to see, but she was delighted to be able to see Maya in her naked glory.

Maya had started to moan and groan sexually, as Alex continued to wank her off.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, you're making me so wet." Maya moaned.

"Cum all over my fingers. Don't hold back, I want to feel your juices. I want you to climax." Alex said as she encouraged Maya to not hold back.

Maya groaned, "This is too good, far too good. I didn't think you'd be this sexy."

In what looked like Maya needing a break she had turned onto her side, as Alex's fingers slipped out of her pussy. Maya had taken Alex hand and placed it on her right breast, as they spooned together now, but Alex wasn't done. She could feel Maya was wet, but she hadn't exploded.

With Alex's breasts now pushed against Maya's back, and her pussy pushed against Maya's well-rounded bum, she reached her hand around her body and inserted 3 fingers back into her pussy.

Maya spoke, "Oh Alex, I can't take any more. You're too fucking good at it."

Maya was touching her breasts and tweaking her nipples, as Alex dipped her fingers deeper into Maya's wet pussy.

Alex spoke, "Cum Maya. I want you to have an orgasm, I can't stop touching your pussy."

You could feel Maya's thighs separate a little and her body tremble as the finger blasting started to take real effect on her. A big breath of air taken in by her was the sign of her pussy letting go.

Alex spoke, "That's it. Cum for me."

The love juices of Maya had exploded everywhere, and Alex's fingers were covered but remained fixed inside her pussy.

Alex demanded more, "Go again, go again."

"Stop, stop, stop," Maya moaned.

Maya knew who pussy was getting a beating and as much as her body suggested she wanted it and could take it, she had gone from the dominant one to the one who had lost control with her body.

Alex's sticky and wet fingers were relentless and had quickened even more inside her pussy.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK." Maya shouted.

As Alex's fingers went deeper than at any other time, Maya's pussy tightened for a moment, before a further gush of love came again.

Maya was horny for Alex's pussy in her face and asked for it. With Maya on her back, Alex moved her body to now be in a 69 position.

With Alex's pussy now in Maya's face, and her face in Maya's pussy, both loved sticking their tongues in each other's wet pussy's and licking each other out.

Maya moaned and groaned a lot, as Alex's mouth felt cum after cum explode out of Maya's pussy. Maya was doing a great job on Alex, but she couldn't believe how good Alex was at this.

Alex spoke, "Stick some fingers in me, Maya. I need your fingers inside me again."

"Yes, that's it. Be rough with me. Stick them in harder." Alex demanded.

Maya was on it and had now slipped 4 fingers inside Alex's pussy, as her tongue was now working on her clit.

With Maya well satisfied, Alex had sat up and was now grinding down on Maya's face with fingers inserted her, and a tongue at work. The audience was getting to see Alex's hard nipples and her breasts bouncing up and down.

The naked form of Alex on full show, riding Maya Jama's face was a fine sight for everyone watching.

Whatever cum was left within the studio audience, had been released and there was a lot of people who were in a sticky mess with themselves.

With Alex's naked frame now shaking, it was clear she was about to climax and could take no more.

"YES. OH YES. OH, GOD. YES," Alex screamed as her love juices squirted all over Maya's face.

With Alex moving away from Maya, Maya could speak a little with a spunk over her face to say thank you. Maya's dream had been fulfilled and she had loved every second of it.

Both ladies had cum covering their bodies and were both in a sweaty mess, as Alex composed herself a little and looked at the camera.