The Chase Ch. 04: Amanda Holden

Story Info
with Alesha Dixon, Billie Piper, Alex Scott & Helen Skelton.
4.4k words
4.68
5.4k
12

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of a late-night version of the popular quiz show, The Chase.

The celebrities included: Alesha Dixon, Amanda Holden, Billie Piper, Helen Skelton & Alex Scott

Show Time

"Good evening, my name is Alex Scott. Welcome to another special edition of The Chase -- after hours."

With the theme music playing and people getting ready in the studio, everyone was ready for another cracking show.

Alex spoke, "I'm loving this show and it's great to be back with you again."

All rules were explained to everyone at home, all contestants would answer questions in a cash-builder round for a mid-offer they can play for, or they may take a low offer to give them a better chance to get back for the end of the show.

Alex spoke, "The first contestant up tonight is Alesha Dixon."

Alesha was the first of the two female BGT panellists who were on the show that night, and keen to show everyone that she was the younger and filthiest judge.

That evening, Alesha stuck to type with her dress sense. A tight-fitting dress with plenty of leg on show.

Alex spoke, "Hi Alesha. I remember you from those days you were a pop star. That didn't last long, but do you still try to sing a song from time to time?"

With a few shows under her belt now, Alex seemed to take issues with some contestants and didn't mind throwing them under a bus a little, with little digs.

Alesha replied, "Oh. You are catty tonight. Put those claws away Alex, or I will do it for you?"

Alesha rolled her eyes as Alex smirked back at her.

Alex spoke, "Now, now Alesha. I'm keen to see your feisty side and for you to take it out on the boys who are coming for you."

"Oh, Alex. The boys will be men when I'm finished with them."

The cash builder round was played, and Alesha got to £5,000. Not bad at all. But as everyone knew who was watching, the money was irrelevant. No one had got to the last round yet.

Out came the chaser, and this week the Governess Anne Hegarty was back. A strong chaser, which was not a good sign for the ladies tonight. Anne was not getting involved in the sexiness of the show and remained looking like a matron.

Alex spoke, "Hi Anne. You're looking boring as ever. What do we need to do to get you to show some love cushions?"

"Dear Alex. Most of us are not sluts and would never show our bits to everyone. And I mean everyone. What are you wearing tonight? A towel, with no underwear underneath?"

Alex was wearing an extremely tight and short linen dress that left nothing to the imagination. And although Anne was right about the underwear, Alex said nothing and got on with the game.

Two minutes later, Alesha was caught. The chase was over and the forfeit for losing was looming.

Alex asked Alesha to say nothing as to what her pleasure was going to be and invited her into the centre of the stage.

Alesha stood there looking like a child in a sweet shop. She was excited, and her nipples were showing it as they hardened in her dress and were now visible being seen by everyone.

Four men walked onto the stage, all dressed in shirts and trousers. Very unlike other shows, as normally everyone was virtually naked at this point.

Alesha, "Do it, boys. Do it."

All men surrounded Alesha and grabbed different parts of her body as they started mauling her and pulling every part of her dress. One guy put his hands between the top of the dress and ripped it open. On show was her black bra which was holding in her bullet nipples.

Two others got to the side of her dress and ripped it up from the side of its skirt. Another at the back ripped it down from the top. With their bare hands, they were stripping Alesha of her dress, as she smiled and loved being manhandled by 4 strapping fellas.

With the dress, 95% off her, bar the odd bit of material stuck in her bra and pants. Her tall physique was in good shape, with her long limbs and smooth legs looking great.

Next, a guy grabbed her bra and pulled it off, which made Alesha shout out a little pain, as it snapped off her back. Whilst another guy ripped the right side of her pants, an almighty sound occurred which revibrated through the studio.

As the guys stood back, you saw a strip of pubic hair and a mighty fine figure of a woman. Alesha stood looking at the audience and smiling at the camera in her birthday suit.

Alesha shouted, "FUCK YES. The times' boys must think of doing that to me, and me wanting it being done to me. Now, you know what to do boys."

The boys on stage were joined by another twenty or more boys and within a few moments at least 3 of them were behind Amanda Holden, Billie Piper, Helen Skelton, Alex Scott and Anne Hegarty.

Alesha shouted, "Strip them, boys."

All the women, except for Anne, knew what they were wearing wasn't going to be on for long. This they were not expecting though, as no other show had ever run like this before.

To look at Amanda, her outfit of a yellow dress was easily ripped off. She was not wearing a bra and her small breasts were glowing in the studio light. A small pair of panties followed as these were pulled off her hips to reveal her bare pussy, and then ripped when near her knees.

Amanda is now standing naked. The oldest contestant on the show that evening but looking extremely sexy regardless of age.

The camera then moved to Billie Piper. Famed for her childhood pop career, then her late-night call girl show, Billie was known for having her bits out. She was in a short black skirt and a tight top. The guy had a mighty fine grope of her breasts, whilst another tried but failed to rip off her skirt which was made of leather. He unzipped it and pulled it off her, whilst he felt up to the pussy and rubbed it with a couple of fingers. Billie was putting up a feisty fight, but there were too many hands over her.

Next Billie's top was ripped apart, then her bra pulled off with a might pull to leave her naked, and finally, her tiny pants were snapped off her. Billie was left naked.

Helen Skelton, known from her children's TV's day and more recently friendly prime time shows, wasn't the obvious person who would appear on the show, but as learnt from previous shows, many women had sexual urges and certainly didn't mind being fucked on TV.

Before the show, Helen was concerned about the greater celebrity status of the other women, but she had nothing to be worried about. Her figure was mighty fine, and in a few minutes, it was clear to everyone watching, that she was worthy of a lot of cum to be emptied both in her and over her.

Helen was wearing a knee-length skirt and a slightly see-through blouse. You could see her bra through it. As guys got close to her the blouse came off easily, and the skirt was dropped to the floor.

A guy cupped her breasts and pulled the bra off in his hands and he gave it a mighty pull. Another guy, slid his hand inside her pants, felt her firm ass, and then ripped them off her.

The host Alex Scott was next. She had been naked more times than you could remember on the show and was stripped naked once again. As Anne had predicted earlier, Alex had not worried about any underwear. Her dress came off with a couple of rips and was left looking fantastic, once again.

Her football thighs look firm and solid, her breasts are pert, firm ass, and her model-like figure is looking as good as ever.

Alex was left by the guys in her normal spot of presenting the show with every part of her body on full show again.

Finally, Anne Hegarty. Anne was not a happy person as people grabbed her grey suit and started to pull it off. It took 4 boys all their strength to fight her off and strip various items of clothing.

Her jacket was taken off first, followed by her grey skirt to reveal long leggings and huge pants. Her white blouse came off easy, which revealed a world record-sized white bra. It took a fair bit of time, to get her leggings off and hold Anne's arms off from fighting it even more when the bra and pants finally got stripped off.

Anne was left stark naked, and a sight the world may not have wanted to see, she didn't want to reveal, but this was Alesha's plan.

Alex spoke, "OK Alesha. I see you wanted to be stripped. You had a wish to strip others. But this is hardly a sexual desire you had. What do you want?"

Alesha replied, "Bring each of them to me boys."

All women with brought to the middle of the stage, to be near Alesha, as Alex asked again what she wanted, and said the show doesn't work like this.

Alesha snapped back and said the show was about what she wanted as a fantasy. She said what she wanted was a group of naked women watching her pleasure naked men, to see how they react.

Alex spoke, "The men are not naked."

With that, all men, like strippers ripped their shirts and trousers off and each was commando.

Alesha spoke, "Watch them get hard as I please them. See if you can stop yourselves from touching yourselves."

After that, Alesha moved close to a guy and started rubbing herself against him and started stroking his body, kissing him, and grabbing his cock. All guys, after stripping 6 women were turned on.

Alesha spoke. "Look at this guy's cock. This would fuck you hard Amanda. I bet you'd want this inside you."

As time went by, Alesha kept grabbing, groping and touching every single guy like a sex-crazed predator. Each time looking at the women and coming up with some wisecrack remarks.

"Anne, I bet you'd love 3 cocks inside that pussy."

"Billie, how many pints of cum can you take over those tits before it starts dribbling down them."

"Helen, how many cocks can you take in your little anal hole."

"Look at you, Alex. So many cocks and pussies on show, but you just stand there with your nipples hardening. Desperate trying to get your hands on something.

The women were aroused, and the men were aroused. Alesha had been driving them wild.

Helen spoke, "I can't take it. I want to finger myself or have a cock inside me."

"You can't. This is my round," Alesha snapped back.

Alex spoke, "Sorry to pause the fun, but we need to take a break. See you in 3 minutes."

During the break, Alex looked for guidance from the team. This show was going to overrun, and we need to get Alesha to finish her round.

The information from the team let the show flow for now, as all women were now naked, and this will speed up their games.

Part 2

Alex spoke, "Welcome back to part 2. I'm still at 4 contestants. And like I, the chaser Anne, we are all naked, watching Alesha turn on guys and make us suffer as we can't do anything."

A few minutes passed as Alesha wowed the men and was working for her hands all over them. Each of them was rock hard and a couple had twitching cocks from not just the feel of Alesha but also being able to look at the naked frames of the other women near them.

Amanda was licking her lips at the size of the cocks in front of her eyes, whilst Billie and Helen got closer to each other and started to touch each other. Nothing too wild, but they were starting to hold hands, rest their heads on each other shoulders, and kiss each other's necks.

Alex had started to feel her breasts and her nipples were hardening up more and more.

Anne spoke, "I'm sorry Alex to ruin the show. I can't do this. It's been too long."

Anne Hegarty had broken ranks. She could no longer watch this and was thirsty for action. She jumped on a guy, who could not move with her on top of him. She started to snog his face off and her hands were roaming everywhere.

The guy was unlucky in many ways in not having one of the other ladies on top of him, but he had never been dominated like this before. He was pinned and couldn't move. Anne got hold of his cock and directed it inside her pussy.

Anne groaned, "Ooohhh. Oh, that's what a hard cock feels like inside me."

Alesha had spotted what was going on and shouted at another guy.

"Hey, you. Help your mate and sort her out. Make sure you show the old girl a good time."

With Anne on top of a guy, his cock was permanently inside her wet pussy. He could hardly move, but as Anne moved slowly around, she could feel her pussy pulsating and crapping up on the cock inside her.

Alesha spoke, "Stick your cock in her pussy to make it two. Let's see a chaser squirting her juices everywhere."

The guy rammed his cock inside Anne, with a stare holding firmly on Alex, from behind. Anne didn't see it coming.

He mouthed, "I'm going to cum all over you when I'm finished with Anne."

With two cocks now inside Anne's ever-increasing damp pussy, a noise of shock came from Anne. For the first time in her life, she had 2 cocks. And 2 hard cocks inside her, and she was climaxing quickly.

Anne's pussy had given in. A gush of juices rushed out and covered the guy's cocks. Anne's breathing was out of control, as she fell to one side to leave the two guys free but covered in the unlikeliest of juices they expected. Anne Hegarty had most definitely cum on TV, whether you wanted to see it, or not, and it felt like her chase was over.

Helen who was close to breaking before the advert break, no longer thought she needed to deprive himself. Anne had helped the ladies in thinking it was fine to crack on.

She grabbed one guy and took him behind the contestant's podium for a bit of privacy. Only for that podium to be removed by production to see her grinding down on a guy and riding him like a woman possessed for the need of cock.

Helen groaned, "Yes. Yes. Cum for me big boy. Fill my pussy with your seed."

Her small breasts with nipples like bullets were bouncing around. Her lean and sexy legs were wrapped around the guy and both he and she was loving it.

Meanwhile, Alex, Amanda, and Billie each had a guy touching them up, and vice versa, whilst Alesha looked on at each of them.

Alesha had loved the feeling of touching every single guy but had thrown them away and was now in full self-service mode. She had inserted a couple of fingers inside her pussy and masturbated herself off, to what she was seeing.

For the next 10 minutes, there was sexual action happening everywhere and the cameras were struggling to capture everything.

Anne was somehow laying on her front now, looking knackered, but one guy had taken a fancy to her huge ass and was slamming his cock between her butt cheeks.

Billie was laying on her back, and letting cocks slide through her tits as she gave anyone, who wanted one, a tit wank.

Amanda was laying on her back, as a guy pounded her pussy.

Whilst Alex was now up against the chase board, and she was being fucked doggy style. Alex with sweat pouring down her back looked at the camera and called for adverts.

Part 3

Alex groaned and moaned, "Oh god. Oh my. Sorry, yes, everyone. You are back for part 3. Plenty happening as we live out Alesha's fantasy. Not 100% what it was, but it has turned into an orgy and I'm loving it. I hope you are at home. OH FUCK."

A guy had Alex pinned across the chase board still and had moved a hand to her clit and was rubbing it with his 2 fingers, whilst his cock remained in and out of Alex's pussy, as he continued to pump away.

Alex groaned louder, "OH FUCK. I'M GOING TO CUM."

With Alesha's eyes fixed on what was happening with the host, she stuck another finger inside her pussy.

"Cum Alex. I'm going to cum with you."

Alesha was pumping her pussy hard with her fingers, and with her other hand was rubbing her clit.

The audience were seeing Alesha getting herself off and looking so sexy doing it.

Alex now had a leg hitched up on the chase board, as a guy pounded his cock harder and harder inside her pussy from behind.

Alesha was wet, you could see this. As Alex climaxed with an almighty roar of delight. Alesha followed suit quickly after it.

Alex had covered a cock with her juices, whilst Alesha had cum all over her fingers.

Alex spoke, "Wow. That was a good fuck."

Alesha replied, "It looked fucking amazing. Come here and lick my fingers dry you dirty bitch."

Alex looked down at Alesha and loved what she saw. Sticky juices were shining off Alesha's thighs and she delved down, bypassing the fingers. Alex started licking Alesha's lean legs and moved up to her wet pussy and started using her tongue to go up and down her pussy flaps.

"Oh my god, Alex. That feels outstanding. Oh babe, your tongue. Oh, babe."

Elsewhere in the studio, Amanda was on her third man, as her pussy got pounded harder and harder each time. The guys appeared to love her cute frame and the feeling as she roughed up their hair as they gave her everything they had.

With Amanda's legs wide apart, her little breasts jiggling around, her mouth open wide, and breathing quickening, she was ready to climax and cum again.

You could hear the guy whispering to Amanda and saying he was going to break her and how he hated every word she ever said, but she had a body which needed destroying.

Amanda groaned "Stick it to me. Make me cum you bastard. Fuck me harder."

Another guy was sick of hearing her voice and went up to Amanda and stuck his cock in her mouth.

Amanda loved it, as she swallowed it whole. She was gobbling down on it as her body shook and climaxed with a cock in her pussy, and one in her mouth.

A guy spoke, "I'm going to cum inside you, you bitch."

Amanda let go of the cock in her mouth and demanded he sprayed his cum all over her. She took a cock back in her mouth, but he removed it when he was about to cum and shot his load all over her face. This happened just before his mate, spunked all over her tits.

Amanda spoke, "You dirty boys. I'm a cum covered dirty bitch now. I want more. Give me more."

"FUCKING HELL!!!"

Alesha could take no more of Alex's tongue in her pussy and climax all over the host's face.

Alex spoke, "You dirty bitch. OK folks, sorry to leave you again now. But it's time for a break. I'll see you in the final part of the show."

With Alesha's juices running down Alex's face, the show went for a break.

Part 4

The show was back for the final part, and Alex remained naked, and her face had been wiped dry of Alesha's cum juices.

Alex spoke, 'Welcome back everyone. We made it, I don't know how. But we are at part 4. Anne has gone, a few boys with her, and the show goes on."

The cameras turned to Billie Piper who hadn't been on screen much, despite being extremely busy with cocks. She had taken many through her tits, and every guy had exploded their juices into her face and down her body.

Billie had rolled onto her front and her ass was now pointing skywards. Guys were now lining up to slide their cocks into her pussy doggy style. She was leading them on and wanted as many as she could take. She was telling anyone who was listening that she loved doggy and wanted the boys to give it to her.

Helen Skelton was laid next to Billie and was now on her back, being pumped by cock. Helen's competitiveness had asked for the guys to work harder and see who they could make cum the loudest.

Billie was known as a screamer from the guys on the celebrity circuit, and Helen was always known for her high-pitched voice at times of excitement in everything she did.

Helen had started to reach down to the guy's balls and was starting to fondle and grab them, as they sunk their cocks inside her pussy. She was making the guys moan and groan, but no one had yet made her scream.

This changed when one guy started licking her nipples and another's face was now firmly planted near her clit and was licking her, whilst another was in and out her pussy with his cock.

"OH YES. OH, LADS. SO FUCKING GOOD."

The former children's presenter had never felt this sensation on TV and was getting wet as her body started to let go.

A guy spoke, "I can feel your juices around my cock. Cum for us Helen. Cum for us."

"STOP, STOP, STOP."

12