The Chase Ch. 04: Amanda Holden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The requests from Helen were ignored, as she screamed her head off in ecstasy of climaxing and exploding juices all over the guy's cock and the studio floor.

A guy who hadn't touched Helen to this point, moved close when the others moved back and started fingering her pussy.

"STOP, PLEASE STOP."

Helen felt embarrassed, she didn't want to take anymore. Helen was being fingered fucked and she couldn't stop it.

"OH, GOD. AGAIN. I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN."

Within a few minutes of 3 fingers exploring her tight little pussy, Helen had cum again and was screaming loudly. A few minutes later looked a bigger mess, after boys had jerked themselves off, all over her body. Helen had creamy spunk dribbling off her face, over her pert little tits, and stomach.

As Helen was screaming, Billie was more relaxed with cock in her pussy, but less so, when one of the guys opted to ease it into her ass hole.

Billie hadn't said no, but she hadn't said yes. She was spread out on the floor as a cock smacked into her anal hole, and two balls slammed against her ass.

Billie moaned in agony at times, then kept begging for it to go deeper inside her.

"Give it to me. Fucking cum inside me. I want you."

With the guy giving Billie a little spank of her ass from time to time, he went in as hard as he could, and the audience could visually see he was going to cum soon.

With one huge shove, it was too much for him. His cock came out of Billie's ass, shortly followed by a flow of creamy sticky juices.

Billie spoke, "Fucking love it. Billie loves anal."

It was no surprise to see another cock enter Billie's anal hole, as soon as she was free of the last chap. The next guy had wanked himself to his full 9-inch and with juices lubricated her hole, stuck his piece inside Billie easily.

Amanda Holden loved what she was seeing and had rolled onto her front, to beg for the same. What she didn't see was the nearest guy to her, who loved the figure of Amanda, was the most well-endowed guy on the show that night. He was 11-inches long and wide.

With a cock inside Billie's and Amanda's ass, it was now a competition on which guy was going to cum first.

Billie spoke, "This isn't as big as the last one."

Amanda replied, "Oh god. This guy is huge."

Billie replied, "You've probably taken more cocks than I've had hot dinners. You old slut."

"Oh fuck no. He's hurting me," Amanda screamed.

The guy inside Amanda pushed her legs wider apart, eased out of her slightly, and then slammed all 11-inches right up her again.

Amanda screamed, "You're going to break me. STOP."

Alesha, to her amusement, moved close, laid face down next to Amanda, spread her legs wide and told the guy to stick it in her ass.

He didn't pause to think about it. Amanda's tight ass had turned him on, and he was ready to empty his sack. He positioned himself behind Alesha's bootie and slowly eased his way inside her anal hole.

Alesha's ass was mighty fine and he quickly built-up momentum.

Alesha spoke, "Fuck yes. That's it, fuck my ass. I'm the sexiest judge, I can take bigger cocks than Amanda."

Billie spoke, "I love big cocks in my ass."

With both ladies laid face down and cocks in their asses, they were both turning into sweaty messes as they got drilled.

Billie was touching her clit and now moaning loudly as the guy took a deep breath and ejaculated inside her ass. Billie was rubbing her clit when she could take no more.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK."

Her pussy was streaming out her juices, and her ass was dribbling guy spunk.

The production team was telling Alex to close the show. Alex had been quietly letting guys suck on her nipples and lick her pussy, as she watched the fun in part 4.

Alex spoke, "Thank you for watching everyone. We don't appear to be finished just yet. See you next week for more of the same."

With the sight of Alesha in the background with a cock in her ass, Amanda, Billie and Helen all looking the worse for wear, and Alex reaching down to her pussy, the titles rolled.

THE END

12