The Chase Ch. 07: SUSANNA REID

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words "I want to cum inside you", were said by the man being wanked off, for Emma to shake her head in a solid no action.

The man moaned again, "I want to cum inside you, you sexy bitch."

The man with his cock in Emma's mouth had cum. It was too much for him and another full load of spunk had been emptied into the tennis star's body. Emma appeared to take it all down her throat and her facial expression showed pleasure.

With a cock free mouth, Emma started moaning and groaning as she continued to pleasure herself.

Two fingers had now gone to three fingers. She was giving herself a good seeing too, as her long fingers smashed in and out of her wet pussy.

Emma spoke, "Oh yes. I loved cock in my mouth, and I love to play with myself. Both together, oh fuck. I want to explode."

With Emma's body shaking and with the one guy left now feeling her breasts and his cock looking like it was going to fall off if he wasn't careful, he demanded Emma to cum before he did.

Emma screamed, "RUB MY CLIT. MAKE ME CUM."

Emma slammed her pussy with her fingers. Now taking into her mouth the last man's cock. She was now also feeling his fingers rubbing her clit.

The sexy and young body of Emma was trembling and sweating as she got a sexual workout. She wanted a cock to explode in her mouth again, but she was cumming, and she was cumming first and needed to let go of the cock in her mouth.

"OH FUCK. YES. YES. YES. KEEP RUBBING ME THERE. MORE THERE. OH, GOD."

The cameras picked up on Emma's tight little pussy was throbbing and getting wetter.

"FUCK. I WANT TO CUM. I WANT TO CUM."

With a final big push of three of Emma's fingers deep inside her pussy and a man's fingers rubbing her clit, it was too much for her.

"YES. YES. YES."

Emma could take no more. As she released fingers from her pussy, a gush of juices exploded over the chair and floor. With a hard cock still in her eyeline, she apologised for not getting him off.

The man looked like he couldn't be happier that he'd just had a hand job from Emma, rubbed her breasts and clit, and seen her explode right in front of his eyes.

For the show, it was unknown how well Emma would perform in such an environment when compared to past contestants, but this worked. It didn't take a scientist to think plenty of men were satisfied with the thought of their cock in such a young woman's mouth and to see Emma get herself off on national TV.

Susanna spoke, "What a show put on by our teenage tennis sensation. I wish her well in the future. Join us after the break when we have Rachel Riley for you."

Emma didn't hear Susanna speak, but as the show went to the break, the cameras picked up she wasn't going to let the last man go without his cock exploding in her mouth. It was no surprise when she was ushered off stage by the production crew, with the man right behind her.

Part 3

Susanna spoke, "Great to see you back. I won't say anything else. Up next is Rachel Riley."

Rachel who was the first-ever returning contestant walked onto the stage wearing a very different outfit for her. She had opted for some tight-fitting shorts, that showed off her long legs. For the upper part of her body, she had gone with a more loose-fitting top. The outfit showed off her legs, without overly showing off the curves which everyone knew existed underneath.

Susanna and Rachel had a conversation about that first-ever show, and how they had been pioneers in letting fellow female celebrities live out their sexual desires. Rachel commented on how Susanna had a raw deal in being anal fucked, when she had told the world it wasn't for her.

Whereby, Susanna commented on how sexy it was to watch Rachel being fucked by sex toys, but again, it was never Rachel's wish to be abused in such a way.

Rachel explained she was back to live out her fantasy for everyone to see and included that she knew Susanna wanted something from her.

The cash builder was played and Rachel, who had already been abused by the Chasers for her brains, did not let herself down. She got 6 correct answers.

Shaun was once again invited onto the stage to make his offers. This time Shaun offered the same as he had to Emma. A high offer of 70K, with a low offer of 2K. Also, Shaun offered an apology for what had happened to Rachel in episode one, but he said he was rock hard and emptied his load watching it back.

Rachel accepted the apology, but asked what he would offer if she was fucking Susanna whilst they played? Susanna had previously been laid face down on the Chase board and fucked from behind. It appears this was the moment of the show for Susanna.

Shaun spoke, "If you're naked Rachel and fucking Susanna whilst we play, I'll offer 100K."

Rachel nodded and looked at Susanna, as Susanna licked her lips. Rachel pulled Susanna to in front of the Chase board and whispered in her ear, I want you!

Rachel looked into Susanna's eyes as their lips met for a moment, for she then to put her hands on Susanna's legs. Rachel started gently rubbing her hands up and down Susanna's thighs, and feeling the silk of her stockings, and then her bare flesh when she got to the top part of her legs, where the stockings stopped, before her pants.

Rachel's hands felt cold when touching below her pants, but looking into each other's eyes, there was an excitement of what was about to come.

Susanna spoke, "Oh Rachel. I'm ready. I might burst if I wait any longer."

Rachel was in no rush and slid a couple of fingers inside Susanna's pants and got her first touch of naked pussy. Susanna was wet from watching the action so far that night, and Rachel loved squeezing her fingers inside Susanna's pussy. Rachel could tell her friend was ready.

Rachel was feeling a little moist and was getting wetter knowing what she was about to do.

Next, Rachel took both hands to Susanna's pants and slowly pulled them down. It felt like an age as Rachel knelt to pull them pass Susanna's thighs, over her knees, down the bottom of her legs and finally over her feet.

With Rachel now looking up at Susanna's pussy she couldn't resist a little kiss to it. As Rachel stood, she slid a couple of fingers inside pussy again and squeezed in a little deeper.

Rachel spoke, "Oh Susanna, you're so wet, this won't take too long."

Susanna was up against the Chase board in her bra and stockings only, as the audience looked at a strip of public hair and a 50-year-old plus figure that needed attending too.

It was difficult to take your eyes off Susanna, despite the fact Rachel Riley was only a few feet away looking right at Susana, as she undressed.

It was done more quickly than the removal of Susanna's pants, but Rachel took off her top, pulled down her shorts and pants, and last, but not least, her bra.

In front of Susanna now was a naked Rachel Riley. Not one item was remaining. Rachel's body looked smooth all over, with not a hair around her pussy, and her breasts were pert. The audience had the sight of a rounded, and firm ass.

As both ladies looked at each other's sexy bodies, the production team had come on stage and tied to Rachel's body a strap-on dildo. Neither of them looked down at it.

The audience were seeing the sexy blonde frame of Rachel, with an 8-inch black dildo from her pussy, looking straight ahead at Susanna.

Susanna spoke, "Are we doing this, Rachel."

Rachel nodded and moved closer to Susanna to pin her back against the board.

With Shaun watching Susanna lean back, he could see Susanna's breasts being pushed up, nearly out of her bra. Rachel's breasts hung into Susanna, and a dildo which he recognised, now sliding its way into Susanna.

Rachel was more acquainted with cock inside her, but today she was putting on a show by pinning the new anchor women of the show to the Chase board and turning her on.

Rachel spoke, "How much can you take Susanna? How much shall I give to you."

Susanna groaned, "All of it Rachel. All of it. I want my pussy juices running everywhere."

With Rachel sticking 5 inches, then 6 inches, then 7 inches of the dildo inside Susanna, she was building up a momentum any man would be happy with.

Rachel spoke, "Oh wow. This feels so good."

With Rachel's arms wrapped around Susanna's body, Rachel's nipples were squeezed up against Susanna's bra, as Susanna's breasts pushed upwards.

Susanna's face was going red, and her body was feeling every dip of the dildo inside her. She was loving it and just wanted more and more of it.

"Yes, Rachel. I'm wet. I'm so wet for you. Please keep going. I need you. I want you."

The sight of Rachel sticking a dildo into Susanna was too hot for Shaun. The sound team had picked up a moan of delight from the top of the board.

With Rachel now pushing her body against Susanna more, the dildo was as deep as it could be, and Susanna was snuggling into Rachel's neck.

Rachel groaned, "Oh wow, Susanna. Your body is moving everywhere. I want you to cum for me. I want to make you cum."

Susanna was whispering under her breath, "Fuck. Yes. Oh, Fuck Rachel. Yes."

Rachel had made Susanna's damp pussy, turn into a sticky mess.

Rachel spoke, "Can you feel me inside you, Susanna? Can you feel your pussy wrapped around me?"

"Fuck yes. I want to cum so bad. So bad. Oh, Rachel," Susanna replied.

As Rachel pushed her hips forward one more time, it was too much to take. Susanna had been taken by another woman against the Chase board.

Rachel spoke, "Shall I keep giving it to you Susanna?"

You could see Susanna needed to say no, but her eyes just wanted more.

The dildo remained pushed inside Susanna, and she started moaning and groaning.

"Oh, Rachel. Fuck Rachel. OHHHH, FUCK YES.

Susanna was losing control of her legs, but with Rachel pushed against her and a dildo holding her up, the new host, Susanna Reid appeared to skip into an orgasm, which she was ecstatic about.

"OOOOHHHH, FUCK. YES."

Susanna's nipples were starting to pop out over her bra, as Rachel appeared to quicken up her speed and gave her friend exactly what she ordered.

Rachel spoke, "Cum Susanna. Cum for me. Let it all go."

Susanna screamed, "MORE. MORE. MORE."

Rachel couldn't give Susanna much more.

Susanna's leg widened a little more, her hands grabbed Rachel's ass, and with a shake of her body, a gush of juices poured from her pussy.

Rachel spoke, "Oh yes, Susanna. Oh yes. Fucking hot. Love it."

For a moment, neither of them moved, as Susanna relaxed back onto the board. Then, Rachel stood back, to find the dildo covered in Susanna's love juices.

Susanna's stockings were no longer as smart as they were before. The host of the show still looked stunningly hot and was glowing from being fucked.

The audience appeared to lose all sight of the fact that Rachel and Shaun did play the game as this was all going along. With Shaun initially distracted, Rachel had got 3 steps ahead of him, but in the final fucking of Susanna. Rachel had stopped listening, as she pumped a dildo into Susanna for her climax and got caught.

With Susanna close to not being able to speak, she did ask Rachel to take the dildo off and wait for her fantasy in the middle of the stage. It became clear that Rachel was on the show for more than Susanna.

On the stage came one man, only one! He was wearing some boxers but paused before he got close to Rachel to pull them down to show his 8-inch cock standing to attention. In watching what he had just seen, it was a surprise he hadn't cum in his pants.

Rachel spoke, "Helloooo. Hope you're going to stick that into me and make me cum."

The man came up close to Rachel and threw her onto the floor, before starting to work his mouth over her sexy body. It wasn't long before he started licking her pussy, but not for long.

Rachel spoke, "I want my pussy pounding. Stick that hard cock in me. And there better be others after you."

Rachel needed to have no fears, there were at least a dozen men who wanted to pound her pussy to pieces.

"Oh wow, your pussy is so tight," the man said as he started to slide his cock in.

Rachel spoke, "Stick it in and out of me and let's rock this show."

With Rachel's body pinned, you could hear and see her body being blasted by a hard cock from a man who couldn't believe he was getting the chance to fuck such a fine woman.

The man was happy as can be pumping away, and Rachel seemed to be taking it all in, as her hands stroked roughly through the man's hair.

Rachel spoke, "You're going to cum, yeah. I can feel you inside me. You're going to cum."

With sweat now pouring off the man, and Rachel seeming to be loving it, but taking it with ease, it was finally too much for him.

The man emptied his spunk deep inside Rachel's pussy. In falling away from her body, his cock was dribbling cum, and it started to dribble down Rachel's thighs.

"That felt so fucking good for me, where's the next man to fill me up?"

As before, a man stepped on stage and took his boxers off. It showed he may have been fiddling with himself in anticipation of what was to come. He was a similar length, but with more girth.

No words were needed between them, as Rachel remained laid on the floor just waiting for cock. The man dipped his cock straight inside her now spunk-filled pussy.

Out, in, out, in, out, in. His balls were smashing against Rachel as his cock went as deep as it could.

Rachel lifted her legs to wrap around the man's hips, and this appeared to give her more control, and him less. With his hands on her ass, and their bodies entangled, it wasn't too long before he shot his load, with a mighty moan of delight.

"Oh wow, who is going to make me cum," Rachel cheekily asked.

This time, two men stepped forward and one asked her to close her eyes for a moment. At that moment four more guys stepped on stage, and to the delight of Rachel when she was asked to look.

"Yes, Yes, Oh Fuck Yes, this is what I need."

Rachel stood up and moved herself to the men to kiss each of them and to have a good feel of their ever-hardening cocks.

To see Rachel's ass moving past one man, was too much for him, and he moved right behind her and asked the others to hold her, as another leaned her over to suck his cock.

"I'm not sucking any of your cocks. I'm here to get fucked," Rachel demanded.

No one could complain about that statement, and two men decided to lay down on the floor and invited Rachel to ride them.

With Rachel's pert nipples staring at the camera, her body was bouncing up and down on cock.

"Riding cock, so fucking good. I love it. Love it."

A look of pleasure was coming across her face, and the men around her, couldn't wait to see her explode, and ideally with them.

"Oh. Fucking wow. I'm going to fucking cum."

Rachel's hips were relentlessly grinding down on the man until she could take no more.

"FUCK YES. YES. FUCK YES. YESSSSSSSSS...........!"

For the first and not the last time, Rachel had emptied pussy juices.

For the man, he had a smile of satisfaction Rachel had cum on him. He hadn't, and therefore looked frustrated when she moved to the next cock and started grinding down on it!

Rachel loved putting a dildo into Susanna earlier and was now riding some mighty fine cocks. But with all the entertainment, she was starting to get tired. Rachel had now stopped grinding down on cocks, and was allowing others to pump inside her, as she lay on her back.

"FUCK YES. FUCK YES. MORE. ANOTHER COCK."

These were words regularly being heard from Rachel's mouth. Sadly, by now, her time was nearly up, and Susanna said if she was ready for the last man. What this meant, became clear as an end-game request by Rachel.

Rachel rolled onto her front, and without looking at the man, stuck her sexy ass in the air and started fingering her clit, and let a 7-inch cock slide inside her anal hole.

The cock eased in slowly, but once in, the man was happy rocking in and out, as her ass cheeks stayed firm, but moved with the action.

Rachel moaned, "Give it to me. Slam that cock inside me. I want to feel your spunk in my ass."

The sound of Rachel's body could be heard echoing around the studio as the sounds of balls smashing against her ass kept reverberating.

Rachel had learnt a lesson from Liz Hurley and got more demanding in her manner.

Rachel spoke, "Bigger and harder. I want you."

Every effort was being made to fuck the crap out of Rachel's ass. The man knew he would never be in that position again. Equally, it was an absolute pleasure and treat to be behind her now, and it was too much for him, to keep up the momentum.

The man was done, as he groaned, "I'm cumming inside Rachel Riley's ass. Oh, Fuck, Yessssssss."

Rachel rolled back onto her front, to show everyone what had been fucked the crap out of. Rachel had a smile of happiness on her face, and preferred this show, to the last one she was on.

The fantasy of Rachel Riley was done, and the camera returned to a full shot of Susanna. Susanna had elected to keep her pants off, and the audience at home got a further glimpse of her wet pussy.

Susanna spoke, "I'll like to say thank Rachel for the fantastic seeing she gave me. And, it appears true, that if you give, it will come back to you in spades. I think we all enjoyed Rachel's performance. I can't believe there is still more to come but after the break Oti Mabuse."

Part 4

Susanna welcomed the audience back for the final part of that evening's show, still standing in her bra and stockings only, and introduced to the stage, Oti Mabuse.

Oti looked stunning in a tight jumper top, a short skirt, and leggings. With her hair down, she was touching it and flicking it whilst she listened to Susanna ask her questions and do her best to provide the answers to build the cash pot. The results for 4 correct answers.

Out came again Shaun, and he complimented Oti on her looks, purred at her, and said he was looking forward to seeing her naked.

Susanna asked if he had any more lead left in his pencil. Shaun provided the response which said he was never short of it when back at home watching Oti.

With Oti giggling and taking it as a compliment, Susanna got the game moving. Oti had gone for the £4,000 offer, which was a surprise, but she nearly beat the Chaser. But with two wrong answers, Shaun had caught Oti.

Susanna had lost her final contestant which was no surprise. But the next surprise of the evening was what was about to come.

Susanna asked, "Oti, you've been caught, and the chase is over. What is your sexual fantasy?"

Oti, with a glorious smile on her face, and with no fear, explained to Susanna that she missed her Strictly girls. She explained that they use to have lots of great fun on the show together and if what she asked for had happened, she expected to see some close friends very soon.

Susanna invited Oti, like others, to strip naked before her fantasy would happen.

Oti kicked off her shoes and started to roll down her leggings to reveal a perfect set of long bare legs.

Next, she unbuttoned the top few buttons of her tight little jumper and took this off over her head, as her breasts came on show for the first time, held in tightly by a black bra. Oti's breasts looked huge in her bra and were still a great size once Susanna had helped her to unclip the bra strap, to then throw it to the floor. Finally, Oti pulled down her skirt, and then her pants. Oti stood in front of Suzanne in all her naked glory, looking red hot.

With Oti naked, what happened next was a treat for The Chase viewers. On walked to the stage were 6 women, all wearing white gowns.

Susanna spoke, "Hello ladies. Thank you for joining us, but please can you join Oti in her naked glory."

Within a few seconds, all ladies were naked on stage, and people were starting to identify every one of them, as sexy women from Oti's former show.