The Chase Ch. 07: SUSANNA REID

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In front of the audience's eyes were, Nadiya Bychkova, Dianne Buswell, Amy Dowden, Karen Hauer, Katya Jones, and Oti's sister, Motsi Mabuse. Each of them was very different, but all extremely sexy.

Oti spoke, "Yes ladies, shall we."

In what looked like a move which had happened many times before 4 ladies laid down on the floor and 3 ladies lowered themselves on top of them, in positions where their pussies were in their faces and their mouths were between the legs of another.

At the bottom of the trail of the 7 women was Motsi. Despite no one between her legs, they were spread wide for everyone to get a full show of her firm thighs and a pussy which looked like it had been fucked and could be fucked by dozens of men.

On top of Motsi, was the figure of Karen, her muscular legs were wrapped around Motsi's face, and her mouth was diving into the slim figure of Nadiya. Nadiya's legs were long and spread wide to go around the body of Motsi below her.

Pushed into Nadiya's face, was the pussy of the red-haired Dianne, as Dianne licked the pussy of Amy. And finally, Katya was legs apart and pussy planted into the beautiful face of Amy, as she licked out the last piece of the chain, Oti's pussy.

Karen, Dianne, and Katya were riding the mouths of their dance family and busy with their tongues, as they kissed and licked pussy.

With everyone's bodies wrapped around each other, it was Motsi's pussy on show, and Oti was the one making the noises for 6 women, who were licked others.

Oti spoke, "Oh, Katya. You've still got it. Oh babe, love it there. Oh yes, babe."

The sight of 7 naked women was too much for Shaun and Susanna. The sound crew had once again picked up on moans from his microphone, as he wanked himself off.

Whereby, as a bonus for the viewers, you could see Susanna, with her naked pussy still on show, fingering herself, and potentially imagining she was part of the chain.

Oti asked, "Go for it Motsi. I want more, I want more."

The words appeared to be an instruction for her sister to go up a gear, as immediately the body of Karen started to move a little more, as Motsi did, whatever she did with her lips and tongue. And up the chain, a ripple effect appeared to occur. The legs of Nadiya, Amy and Oti, had all gone a little wider, as they got licked out.

Oti moaned, "Fuck yes. Oh, babes. I feel so wet. So, fucking wet."

The bodies of all women, apart from Motsi, were shaking, as they appeared to all cum in some shape or form.

Within a few moments, the ladies broke away from each other and you could see damp pussies. To look at Nadiya's, it was soaking.

Motsi spoke, "Don't forget me, ladies."

Motsi didn't need to have any concerns, as the beautiful figures of Amy and Katya had positioned themselves on either side of Motsi and squeezed 2-fingers each into her pussy.

Oti spoke, "You know how she likes it, ladies. Make her cum in double quick time."

With Motsi's legs wide apart, she was getting a double fingering and they were getting her off quickly. They didn't need any assistance, but Dianne was now rubbing her fingers over Motsi's clit.

The furious motion of the 6-fingers was too much was Motsi, and despite missing out initially on any action, this is what she wanted.

Motsi moaned, "I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING LADIES."

Motsi's pussy was gushing out juices, and Amy and Katya's fingers were covered in Motsi's sticky mess.

Oti asked, "Susanna. We're all warmed up now, we will happily get to work now."

With the camera on Susanna, there were a few seconds before she could reply.

Susanna's masturbation had continued, and she needed a moment to gather her thoughts.

Susanna replied, "OK Oti. I'm told your fantasy is an orgy with your dancing friends. Therefore, bring out the gentleman, please."

Onto the stage, looking like kids in a sweet shop, was a gang of men, who didn't know where to go first, but they didn't need to worry. The women were quick to take their pick.

Dianne picked out a man whose 8-inch cock was standing long and proud and went about giving him a blowjob he would never forget. Dianne's mouth wrapped around his cock, and she went about licking and sucking him to an explosion. Dianne loved spitting on the man's cock and then taking it all the way to the back of her throat.

Karen grabbed 2-men and went about being fucked in her ass and pussy. Her body was being pounded to pieces by both men and was enjoying every single thrust inside her. Her pussy was filled up first, then her ass. The man behind her was holding her breasts tightly as he emptied his juices.

Amy picked out the cutest looking man, but with the widest girth. Amy went about riding the hell of his cock and she had him moaning and groaning like no other man that night. With a cock in her pussy, Amy's nipples were rock hard and were screaming with the man, as they both appeared to cum together. Amy started to kiss and snog his face, whilst her breasts hung down for everyone to see what a mighty fine body she had.

Nadiya, who was soaking wet from girl-on-girl, grabbed 2-men and demanded one stick a cock in her mouth, whilst another was ordered to lick her pussy dry. Nadiya's was getting wetter, as she took a full mouthful of spunk with plenty dribbling down her chin. She then hooked her legs around the man's face, as she got licked to orgasm. That man then started to glide his cock through her tiny breasts, as Nadiya squeezed them together to give him a titwank he'd never forget.

Katya, who was known for being wild, opted to grab 3-men. With her laying on her side, her pussy was being fucked by one cock, her ass was getting an anal bashing, and was also happy to be face fucked with another. Each man was in awe of her physical strength and toned body, and all exploded inside Katya. Katya ordered them all to kiss and touch her naked body.

Left were the Mabuse sisters, who were happy to choose last. They were picking together and had their game plan of what they wanted.

Oti asked, "Which one of you men will cum in my pussy first?"

Motsi asked, "Which one of you men will cum in my pussy first?"

A game was one, Oti & Motsi wanted a man to cum inside them first. With the long legs of Oti moving forward to pick her man, his cock twitched, as she reached down to feel his cock and balls, as he stared at her pert nipples on her huge breasts looking at him.

Motsi picked a man who looked big and strong and got him to lay down as she slid her wet pussy down his cock. His cock slid in easily and Motsi appeared to be able to take a whole lot more than the 9-inches currently inside her.

For Oti, she laid herself down and welcomed the man to slide 6, 7, then 8 inches of his cock inside her tight pussy.

Motsi asked, "How does cock feel inside you, little sister?"

Oti replied, "He feels big and hard. I want his spunk inside me. It won't be long before he empties his seed."

Motsi shouted at her man, "Harder.........Harder, explode inside me. Explode."

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Fucking yes, Oti. Fucking yes, Oti," a man groaned.

Oti had tightened her legs around her man, as his sticky seed exploded inside her.

"Fucking no. No," Motsi moaned.

With Motsi frustrated with her man, she jumped off him.

For the man though, he was quickly feeling the pussy of Katya sliding down on him. Katya felt extremely tight.

Katya wanted to cum with cock inside her, and the extra feeling of sliding down Motsi's juices on cock, drove her wild. Within a few moments both Katya and the man were all over each other. He flipped Katya onto her back and was drilling his cock like crazy into her. They both exploded moaning and groaning at each other.

Motsi was seen whispering into Nadiya's ear before Motsi went into the 69 positions on her sister and started to lick Oti out. She loved the taste of her sister's pussy. Oti gripped the legs of Motsi, as she went about licking her sister to an explosion.

With both ladies' sweaty bodies going at it, all the other strictly ladies had moved towards them and brought with them the men who had some juices left inside them.

Each lady was holding at least one cock in their hands and was asking them to shoot their loads over Oti and Motsi.

Amy, Dianne, Karen, Katya and Nadiya were giving hand jobs to men who had already cum, but watching the naked bodies of Oti and Motsi, and surrounded by the naked strictly ladies, they were all rock hard before they knew it.

Amy spoke, "Cum big boy, and you can cum in my mouth next. You know I want you."

Dianne spoke, "I'm going to lick you dry after you explode. I love licking spunk off men."

Karen spoke, "You can both smash my anal hole to pieces next weekend if you shoot your loads now."

Katya spoke, "Fucking cum you dirty bastards, cum you fucking wankers."

Nadiya said nothing, as she kissed her man and felt his cock twitch and then explode first over Oti and Motsi.

With the sisters now having a covering of spunk, this was too sexy for the others. Each cock exploded, with further help from their Strictly dancer.

Karen spoke, 'You're both covered in spunk ladies. We're going to take these men away from you now and say thank you to them."

"Thank you. They're going to be licking me out for the next hour, I'll have no time to talk," Katya commented.

Amy spoke, "I've promised my big man, a Welsh blowjob. I can't wait to get my mouth around his cock."

With the sexy bodies of Strictly dancers and men leaving the stage floor, it was left to the creamy spunk-covered Oti and Motsi to finish each other off.

Each of them had now moved their fingers to their sister's pussy and were now licking each other clits with their tongues.

Motsi moaned, "I'm cumming sister. I'm cumming."

Oti replied, "Cum with me sister. Cum with me."

Oti added, "3.......2.......1..........!"

A large groan came from both ladies, as they appeared to cum in unison.

Motsi spoke, "Oh fucking yes, Oti. Oh, fucking yeah."

Oti's face was covered in her sister's wet juices. After a few moments, Oti stood up.

Her body had received most of the men's creamy spunk. The naked body of Oti had looked better, but if this was her fantasy, it had been fulfilled.

Oti spoke, "Oh wow big sister. You cover me every time. I love it."

Susanna spoke, "Oh wow, Oti. Hope you enjoyed your fantasy."

Oti replied, "Looks like you enjoyed it too Susanna. Thank you."

Susanna's pussy had been pounded earlier by Rachel Riley in the show, but it was clear her masturbation had physically taken a lot out of her. Susanna's perfect hair and look were now a lot more ruffled, as her curvy body stood there running a show in just her bra and stockings.

With the titles starting to roll, Susanna closed the show, "Thank you for watching, my contestants have been caught, and the Chase is over. Goodnight."

THE END