The Chase Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raising my arms, I pull of my shirt and toss it aside. Griffin raises an eyebrow, but doesn't speak. We're just staring at each other, and it's the most intense game of chicken the world has ever seen. He matches my play, exposing that bare chest to me along with a cocky grin. But I refuse to be outdone. I lift myself up long enough to pull away my shorts and boxers in one fail swoop. Griffin doesn't even wait for me to sit back down. He's had this move planned from the moment I straddled him and he lays it all out on the table, discarding the rest of his clothes and hopefully any doubts that I don't want this.

"Fuck", I muster, taking all of my concentration away from his cock that's presented to me.

"Are you giving up on me, Carmichael?" He asks taking hold of his meat and giving it a few strokes.

I practically tear off the rest of my clothes and take my place on his thighs. "No chance in hell" I say, before leaning in to kiss what's rightfully mine.

Griffin's kiss is needy and dominant at the same time. It's like Jekyll and Hyde, fighting for control. Griffin- the boy who's wanted this for God knows how long- is giving me full access to his pouting lips, parting them ever so slightly so my tongue can gain access and letting out cute litter whimpers in the process. The other Griffin- the man who knows just how sexy he is- is nibbling at my bottom lip while securely holding onto the back of my head, like a puppet master controlling my every being. The struggle between the two is what makes this even more exciting. And so I do my part to let him have both.

I pull off his lips a panting mess, desperately trying to catch my breath. "Touch me, Griff" I plead to him, taking notice of how his hands haven't left my head and back. He's being good- almost too good. And right now, all I want is for him to take the both of us there.

Griffin snakes a hand down between our bodies and grasps my cock, gently squeezing it in his palms.

"Fuck" he mutters, rubbing a thumb against my wet piss slit. He scrapes the back of his finger against it and pulls it up to our lips, interrupting our kiss. And then he tastes it, folding his tongue until only the taste of his skin remains. "I knew you'd taste good" he says, like it's the first time his tongue had tasted chocolate.

I snicker at him as he returns his hand back to our hard cocks and strokes them together. I can feel how hard he is against me, mostly because I'm just as hard. Griffin keeps a firm hand on my dick while the other is softly rubbing into the back of my head. I lean down and take one of his nipples in my mouth which forces a moan out of his pouting lips. He told me during one drunken confession months ago how he liked having his nipples played with- and I managed to dig up that valuable piece of info that was stored along with all the other extremely personal and otherwise useful facts about Griffin Daniels.

"Does that feel good, Griff?" I ask, flicking my tongue against his hard nib.

He nods excessively like a puppy, "God yes." He lightly pushes my head, "Don't forget about the other one."

I give him a wink and go for the second one, paying just as much attention as I did before. He's writing underneath me, with a pair of wandering hands that have lost their embarrassment and are now touching every inch of skin I have to offer.

Griffin continues to stroke the two of us while his other hand holds a firm grip of my ass. He's kneading my cheek in his palm but doesn't slip a single finger inside which makes me think that we're on the same wavelength. I want him to touch me there and take this further, but neither of us are in the position to start something we can't finish. This kiss- these motions- they're too urgent for us to roll back the clock and start another game. Griffin's stupid grin and the one that I'm presumably wearing on my end are proof that we're on this otherworldly high that we want to ride out until it's over.

"Do you wanna cum like this?" He asks with a shaky voice and a face that's moist in sweat. His hair is all messed up from rolling back into the pillows which makes this the most unpolished and natural I've ever seen him- something that sends pride through my body.

"Yeah" I say eagerly, as his fist takes us down to the base. "But I wanna kiss you while we do it."

His face lights up again as he raises his lips, offering them to me. With Griffin doing all the work, I take it upon myself to show this boy just how serious I am about him and all of this. I latch onto his jaw, cradling it in my fingers and kissing him with so much need, it was like I was the one who'd been pining over him for months. I need him to know that this isn't just some spur of the moment thing. Deep down, there was always a part of me that never could accept the fact that I wanted him. And so I reach into the recesses of my mind and pull that out for him to show- proof that this isn't just a phase.

Griffin's lips take mine again and this time, he's not shy in showing me just how hungry he is. He's nibbling at my bottom lip, like there's some candy center he wants to get into. And then there's his tongue that's playfully licking the inside of my mouth while fighting a winning battle against mine. And then there's his hands- the ones I've seen wrapped around barbells on the few occasions he's dragged us to the gym. They're strong on my back, holding me in place so I don't fall to either side from how light headed he's making me. I'm putty in this boy's hands and something tells me that he's the same in mine.

We make out for a little bit longer, getting used to the feel of our lips together and familiarizing myself with the way he tastes. Even with the two hard cocks between our bodies, there's still this innocence about all of this- like we're each other's first kiss and we're trying to savor that moment for as long as possible. Only the latter is true. But the moment doesn't last much longer- I feel it coming to an end when Griffin picks up his speed and starts working our cocks in his palm. The two of us have let out more than enough precum to use as lube and we've gotten to the point where even the smallest gust of wind could send us flying. I look down at Griff, pulling away the few strands of hair that cover his eyes and he's looking up at me like he's wanted this all along.

"Cum with me, Griff." I say, feeling it build in my balls.

He nods and pulls my face closer, taking hold of my lips as he starts to cum, coating my cock and everything around it. Before I can even process it, He gives me a few more strokes before unloading right as his cock lets out the last few shots of white seed. Our lips are still touching, his hands are still wrapped around me and his eyes are so deeply set into mine. Before I can even think, I sink slowly down his body, running a tongue on his moist skin and giving those nipples a simple peck along the way. Griffin is clinging onto my hand as I take his cock in my mouth, swirling my tongue against the wet p and lighting flicking it across the slit.

"Easy dude" he says in a choppy voice. "I haven't cum like this in, well" he stops to think, "never, actually."

I give it a final gentle kiss then use my tongue to lap up any puddles of cum that collected all over his stomach. I can't say I'm much into all that with any of my previous boyfriends, but again Griffin isn't any of those guys. With him, there's this part of me that wants to make this as good for him as it is for me. Once I've gathered up all of the cum, I feel his grip onto my shoulders and pull me back up to him. He presses his lips against mine, forcing them open so he can swipe a tongue inside of my mouth. When I realize what he's doing, I kiss him deeper, giving him exactly what he wants.

"I'd say you're the one that tastes good." I tease, when he finally stops sucking on my tongue.

He's biting down on that lip of us, running his fingers through my hair, "You're just full of surprises lately, aren't you Chase?"

"I had a lot to think about after last weekend." I say, lying fully on him as he rubs circles on my back. "I really wanna see this through, Griff."

Griffin pulls my face up and gives me a few pecks on the cheek. "You're all I've wanted these past few months."

I get this wave of self-consciousness when he says that- like there's a pang of doubt that interrupts Griffin's steady rhythm of assurance.

"I'm not perfect, you know." I say, as insecurity- the other constant in my life resurfaces just when I least expect it to.

He finds my eyes and I get so caught up in how intimate this is. Griffin has this way of just looking through my bullshit and hitting me with a look so hard, I feel it in my bones.

I continue, "You've been looking at me like I'm the most ideal guy there is. And you have built up this image of me in your head all that time." I shrug my exposed shoulders, "I just don't think I can live up to all that."

I almost regret it when I say it, because I feel like between the two of us, I've been the weaker one these past few weeks. I'd like to be able to put on a brave face and cocky grin, and make him believe that I am all of those things- that I'll meet every expectation he has of me, and then some. But I can't pretend with him- not with Griffin. Not when this feels too fucking real.

"I haven't built you up in my head, Chase. There is no exaggerated version of you that checks all of the boxes- it's just you." He cradles my jaw in his soft fingers, "I've got just as much baggage as you do, but you've always seen who I was beyond all of that."

"I feel like you're the only person who actually sees me."

I grab his hand and hold onto it so fucking tight. I don't know how he's always able to cut through my emotions and find his way to the scared little boy that hides away inside of me. But he does, and he leaves a trail of breadcrumbs for me to find my way out, whenever I'm ready.

I lean forward and press his lips against mine. This isn't a power play or the opening act to a much longer show- it's a promise. It's my way of showing him that if he can see past all of my bullshit and take notice of the best parts of me, then so can I.

"How could I have been so stupid for so long?" He kisses my cheek, "You've been here all this time."

He just smiles and grabs my body, pulling me into his arms. He's softly tracing a finger all over my chest and I'm able to make out the first few shapes- some circles, a star and what feels like some poor attempt at a hexagon. The last one the drawings, I make out quite clearly. It's not a shape, but a word- one that he takes his sweet time spelling out in cursive. It's love. He's spelling it out sprawled across my chest and once he makes that final loop on the exaggerated "e", he takes a palm and brushes it against my skin, wiping it away as if it never happened.

But I know what he wrote.

It's only the second day of actually being together and I'm left asking the question if it's too early to tell him that I love him.

I hope to God it's not.

12