The Chase Ch. 08: SUSANNA REID (Show 2)

Story Info
Shirley Ballas, Frankie Bridge, Angela Rayner & Laura Woods.
5.5k words
4.75
3.4k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of a late-night version of the popular quiz show, The Chase.

The celebrities included: Shirley Ballas, Frankie Bridge, Angela Rayner, Laura Woods & Susanna Reid (The Host)

The Chase Ch. 8: SUSANNA REID (SHOW 2)

"Good evening, my name is Susanna Reid. Welcome back for another special edition of The Chase -- after hours."

The contestants were introduced by Susanna, which included Frankie Bridge, Laura Woods, Angela Raynor and Shirley Ballas.

With the theme music playing and the studio ready, everything was set for another late-night episode.

All rules were explained to everyone at home, all contestants would answer questions in a cash-builder round for a mid-offer they can play for, or they may take a low offer to give them a better chance to get back for the end of the show. Or a high offer which meant the odds were higher they would get caught quicker. All the rules seemed irrelevant, as the ladies were all on the show to get naked and live out sexual fantasies.

Susanna spoke, "Our first contestant tonight is Frankie Bridge."

Frankie had started young in the celebrity circuit, with her first pop appearance in S-Club juniors. Then, as one of the 5 hot women who created the band, The Saturdays. Frankie had been appearing on various celebrity shows, but never one like this before. More recently, she was a Loose Women panellist, and it was blatantly clear, she was going to be getting loose tonight!

With Frankie walking on the stage with a tight-fitting white jumper, short black skirt on little black boots, she looked hot. Frankie had been a sex symbol in her time in The Saturdays, and even with the passing of time, she was still turning many heads of the men she came across.

Frankie managed to answer 3 questions in the cash builder, and the Chaser was called out. Sean "The Dark Destroyer" was back. The only chaser to had wanked himself off whilst playing the chase round against a contestant.

Shaun spoke, "Hi Frankie. I won't lie to you. You did let yourself down there. However, with my cock in my hand and thinking about you, you never let me down. I cum every time."

Frankie blushed as Sean provided the various cash options. Frankie went high and was caught immediately. Zero questions correct.

Susanna asked what Frankie's sexual desire was and why she had come on to play?

Frankie explained she was jealous of her bandmate Mollie King, who had appeared on the show. She said she loved seeing Mollie in her naked glory and wanted to show everyone else how unbelievable sexy The Saturdays were. But unlike Mollie, she wasn't going to have 6 cocks up her ass!

Frankie went on to explain that she wanted to be dominated by 6 men. She didn't want one at a time, she would let them all roam, then give and take with what occurs. Frankie said she had been wet for weeks, thinking about what could occur tonight.

Susanna invited Frankie to get naked. First her jumper was taken off, and then her bra. Cute breasts with hardening nipples were showing. Frankie then took off her boots, then her skirt, and then finally a tiny pair of black pants.

The curves on Frankie now were sexy as hell, and no-one was missing her leaner, but younger stunning look of previous years. This Frankie had a different sex appeal, and one which had 6 ever hardening cocks appearing around her.

Frankie spoke, "Wow, it's quite daunting now I'm surrounded by 6 well-hung hunks."

It looked like Frankie was going to speak more, but one man pulled her towards him, and planted his lips on Frankie's. It was a kiss which caught her unaware, and distracted her from two men, who were on their knees behind her, and feeling up and down her smooth legs, whilst groping and kissing a butt cheek each. Another was between her legs and had his mouth and tongue biting and kissing into her pussy.

One of the men waiting spoke, "Let's pin her down guys. I want to see that pussy stretched out and see how much she can take from each other."

The men already close to Frankie were in rush to lose the piece of her body they were exploring, but she had started to wriggle which was making it more difficult to kiss her lips and pussy.

A man spoke, "Let's hold her down and each have a piece of this sexy bitch."

Frankie's body was stretched out on the floor, as if she was being strapped to a bed. Her arms were reached out above and wide of her head, and her legs were stretched wide, as 4 men took charge of holding down a limb each.

No women had been stretched out as much as this on the show before and the audience were getting a right eyeful of Frankie's shaven pussy.

Susanna spoke, "OK Frankie. This is what you wanted."

As one more positioned his head between Frankie's legs and returned to licking her out, another had lowered himself down on top of her naked body and his cock was heading into her open mouth.

A man spoke, "You wanted to be face fucked. I wanted to fuck your mouth. Feel my cock at the back of your throat and suck my dick."

Frankie couldn't move and didn't want to move as she got fucked in her mouth, and her pussy was getting some serious attention via licks and kisses, and then 3 fingers stuck firmly inside her.

The men who were holding Frankie down was doing as much kissing and touching of her body as they could, whilst keeping a firm grip of holding her down and keeping her in the same position.

Physically and visually, Frankie was being dominated by 6 well-hung men and appeared to be loving it. You could see and hear from being finger fucked, Frankie was starting to get aroused more and more, as she became moister between her legs.

Frankie's lips were gripping tighter around the hard cock in her mouth, and as she started to suck more and more of the man's manhood, you could see he was ready to explode.

A man moaned with pleasure as he said, "Suck it harder. I'm going to shoot my muck down your throat you dirty bitch."

Frankie couldn't suck any harder than she was, `she continued to take every inch of cock in mouth.

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming inside your mouth. Take this you filthy bitch."

It was unlikely, but it felt like a pint full of spunk was emptied, as the man fell away from Frankie, as she took a big gulp of spunk and swolled it down.

As Frankie got her breath she screamed to cum, as she demanded her pussy be finger fucked more and more.

Frankie moaned and groaned, "Hold me tighter you bastards. Finger fuck me harder. Give it to me, I want to be a sticky mess. God, I love being dominated. So fucking sexy."

Another man's fingers had joined in, and 6 fingers were now inside Frankie's wet pussy.

Frankie groaned, "Fucking amazing. Give it to me. I want you all."

The 4 men who were holding Frankie down, no longer needed to do this, as Frankie was loving every second of being spread-out, with the 2 men happily finger fucking her to orgasm.

Susanna spoke, as she stepped closed to the action, "Come on guys. Jerk yourselves off and cover Frankie with your spunk."

One man looking at Susanna, couldn't resist grabbing moving towards her, pulled her closer to the action, and put her hand around his cock.

He spoke, "Give me a hand and we can shoot my spunk all over her face."

It was early in the show, and Susanna didn't want to get too turned on too soon, but she couldn't resist getting a hand on a cock and wanking it off.

The man loved his cock being firmly gripped by Susanna. She was stroking it up and down fast, looking into the man's eyes and licking her lips, as she enjoyed the pleasure she was giving.

Susanna spoke, "Oh Frankie. So many cocks around you, let's end this and cover you."

With Frankie surrounded, and Susanna now grabbing another man's rock-hard cock, the moans and groans intensified.

"Oh god. Oh, fuck yes. Just there, just there." Frankie muttered.

Two men were wanking themselves off, two were finger fucking Frankie, and two others were getting jerked off by Susanna.

One man spoke, "Let's come over her guys. Oh, yes. I'm ready to cum everywhere."

Frankie moaned, "Not before me. FUCK YES. OH FUCK."

An explosion of juices had shot out of her pussy, and she was screaming in satisfaction, as they flooded the men on the floor with her.

Susanna was visually turned on at seeing a women cumming, which made her speed up the cocks she was jerking even more.

A man spoke, "Fuck Susanna, too much. Oh fuck."

Susanna appeared to be an expert at double cock wanking. She was grinning and smiling more and more, as the men she was holding eyes rolled.

As one man exploded in Susanna's hands, his spunk flew over the breasts of Frankie.

Another man jerk himself off to explode a creamy load over Frankie's face.

Another, had cum over Frankie's stomach.

Whilst the other man in Susanna's hand covered Frankie's eyes and hair.

Sticking creamy spunk was covering the face and body of Frankie Bridge. She looked a mess, but also a picture of sexiness. Frankie appeared to love it from the smile on her face.

With Susanna now with free hands, and Frankie covered, Susanna sent the show into a break.

Part 2

Susanna spoke, "Welcome back. Up next is one of the hottest presenters around. Hello Laura Woods."

From behind the contestant's row walked forward Laura. Laura was wearing white trousers, a little black blouse, and trainers. To look at her face, her mouth and eyes stood out as exceptional. She looked sexy, without the obvious figure to back that thought up, based on what she was wearing.

Laura did exceptional well in the cash builder and got to £8,000. Susanna felt like she had a challenger to take on Shaun and beat the chaser, and even more so when he walked out wearing nothing more than a tight pair of pants.

Susanna asked, "Shaun, are you not wishing to take this game seriously anymore. Where are your clothes?"

"I got naked watching Frankie. But then thought why get dressed. I'd be a little bit of eye candy for the ladies," Shaun replied, with a wink aimed at Laura.

With a stare from Laura to Shaun, she licked her lips and asked, "Fancy me, do you? I bet you've had a wank thinking of me?"

Laura was teasing him, whatever advantage she could gain over him, she wanted.

"How would you fancy playing this chase naked with me Shaun." Laura asked.

Shaun stated his high offer was 100K to see Laura naked now.

Laura nodded and started to undress. First her blouse came off to reveal a little black bra, then her trainers were kicked off and her trousers taken off to leave her in her underwear.

Laura asked, "Come on Shaun, I thought we were both doing this naked."

As Laura took off her bra to show off two very pert breasts, Shaun was now naked. He watched in excitement as Laura pulled down her pants.

The figure of Laura dressed looked average. Undressed, it was red hot. The ass of Laura which the audience was staring at was mighty fine, one of the best.

The game began, and Laura was doing well. With her 2 steps away from home, still 2 answers clear, and a chaser who's mind was very much focused on the naked lady below him, he got extremely lucky. Laura had no idea on the next 2 questions and was caught.

Shaun spoke, "Unlucky there Laura, but thank you. One of my favourite games looking down at you. I'm rock hard and ready to shoot my load. If you don't get satisfied, I'm available later."

There was no way Laura would entertain Shaun, but she smiled that sexy smile and looked to Susanna for what was next.

Susanna asked Laura what her sexual fantasy was? Laura said what she wanted, was very much what her friend Hayley McQueen had received from episode 2. Hayley that day had requested sex with the biggest cock ever seen on the show, and Laura wanted it today.

Susanna spoke, "A brave move Laura, but if you would like to lay on the bed, we will bring out the man you want inside you. "

With Laura laying down, she opened her legs a little to reveal a mighty fine-looking pussy.

Next, in stepped the 6-foot 4 guy, who dropped his robe to be naked, to show he had at least a 10-inch cock. But the length was not the concern, the width was HUGE.

Susanna had watched a recording back at that previous episode and was aroused as she watched the man get close to Laura. Susanna had raised her right hand to her left breast and was squeezing it tightly.

The man spoke, "Great decision to choose me Laura. I'm looking forward to pounding my cock inside you."

Laura spoke, "Fuck the shit out of me. I want you deeper than you went inside Hayley."

The man grabbed his cock and started stroking it up and down looking at Laura to his full erect size of 12 inches.

Laura spoke, "I want you so fucking much."

What came next was the man lowered himself down to Laura. He laid between her legs and put his hands on her sexy thighs and pushed them apart more as he stuck his mouth and tongue to her pussy. He started licking her out.

Laura moaned, "Mmm......I like that. Oh, fuck yes."

The man had been moving his hands up and down her legs but was now pushing her legs further apart as he licked more and more.

A hand next made its way to her pussy, and he started to finger Laura with 3-fingers. In sliding them in, he could feel she was sticky and wet.

After finger blasting her for a few minutes, little moans and groans were being heard.

The man spoke, "OK, let's stick this cock in you and make you cum with me."

He lifted himself and placed his hands on either side of her naked body. He was looking at her face as he started to insert his big hard cock.

Laura moaned as she felt his manhood go inside. He was only 6-inches in!

The man spoke, "Your pussy is so tight. I can feel you wrapping around me."

Laura's legs were spreading wider and wider, as he aimed to fit his full manhood inside.

Laura moaned, "You're so big. So, fucking big. God, I want you to cum inside me."

The man was now starting to ease back and forth inside her, and he could feel her pussy tightening and loosening at times around his cock.

Laura groaned, "I love cock. Fuck me. Oh, fuck yes."

The guy was now in and out, in and out, of Laura Woods. He was smashing her pussy like a mad man.

Laura had grabbed hold of the guy's shoulders and now managed to hook her legs around the guy's physique and continued to love every second of the biggest cock of her life.

They both moaned and groaned for 5-minutes, as the audience took in all the action of the live sex show right in front of their eyes.

The man spoke, "I'm going to cum inside you. You're so sexy."

Laura replied, "Cum with me. I want you."

"FUCK, YES. OH YES. OH WOW", was heard from the guy and it was clear from the facial expression he had cum inside Laura. He kept pumping away, he had so much more to give.

Laura's breathing had quickened and had now dropped her legs to the bed, as she let out grunts of pleasure as her pussy had finally opted to let her juices release.

You could see love juices pouring out between her thighs and as the guy continued to drill her, as more moans and groans appeared as Laura went into orgasm. She was loving it, and even more so when he rolled over onto his back, and like her friend Hayley had, Laura was now riding him.

The amazing little breasts of Laura were bouncing around as she grinded down more and more on the biggest cock of her life.

Susanna spoke, "Give it to him Laura. Ride him to submission."

Laura replied, "He's so fucking big. He's huge Susanna. Bloody love it!"

Susanna's nipples were hardening and starting to show through her dress at the excitement of what she was watching. Susanna knew she could take big cocks, but to watch it, was turning her on.

The man spoke, "FUCK. You're sexy."

Laura moaned as she felt the man shoot his load one more time.

Susanna spoke, "Well, Shaun had gone to put his clothes back on, he can't compete with that. Come back after the break when we have another hottie from Strictly."

Part 3

Susanna welcomed the audience back and introduced the mature figure of Shirley Ballas to the floor.

Shirley was dressed in a smart looking cream dress, that held her breasts in tightly and went below her knees. A little pair of flat shoes finished the outfit.

Susanna asked, "I didn't expect to see you here Shirley. We know why, but what made you want to?"

The response from Shirley was calm and precise in explaining she was disappointed when Oti Mabuse appeared on the show, with her sister Motsi, and a load of the female strictly dancers, but was never invited along. Shirley explained, she had shown them all everything she knew and use to be the chief pussy muncher.

In Susanna asking if there was a story there, Shirley explained Motsi and her use to finger each other under the desk on the show, but since Anton had taken over from Bruno, she was more into giving him a hand job.

To move the show along, Susanna invited Shirley to play the cash builder. She got 3 correct answers only. For Shaun to reappear, he made his offers, and as ever the contestant went high. And once again, lost. Shirley lost without getting a question right.

Susanna asked what Shirley's fantasy was and loved it when she said she'd brought along a couple of the male strictly dancers and had plans for them.

Shirley was invited to strip naked, but she wanted her boys to do that to her. Onto the stage stepped 2 of the strictly stars, wearing just boxers, and all acting as if this was a regular thing to do.

One spoke, "I'm having your pussy today."

Another added, "Ass for me then."

Shirley spoke, "If you're in any doubt Susanna. I'm having a threesome with these hunks."

As the men moved closer to Shirley, they unzipped her dress and pulled it off her, to leave her in a matching white bra and pants.

With the men close and pausing briefly to check their head judge out, Shirley reached out to grab their cocks and rubbed them through their boxers.

Susanna spoke, "You need to be naked Shirley. Get her naked boys."

Everyone was ignoring Susanna, as Shirley reached inside one pair of boxers and out popped with her hand wrapped around it an 8-inch cock.

With Shirley's focus more on one cock, the other man was left to move behind her. As he touched her body, he pushed his boxers against her silky pants. His cock was squeezing into her buttocks.

With all 3 busy, Shirley jerking cock, none of them noticed as Susanna moved behind that man and pulled down his boxers.

Susanna then went behind the other man and did the same. This left the men naked, but Shirley was still in bra and pants. But not for long, as Susanna had told the one behind what to do.

Shirley's bra was unclipped and pulled off, and then her pants were pulled off, as the man started to rub his fingers into her pussy.

Shirley had nearly forgotten about the man behind, as she was so busy wanking off the other.

Shirley spoke, "Let's fuck. I want you both to fuck me. I want to feel your cocks inside me."

There were no complaints, as Shirley stopped what she was doing, and let the men take charge of her naked body.

One of the men lifted her up and carried her to the bed which had been pulled onto the stage floor, as one laid down on it, with his cock standing firm, he was handed the naked body of Shirley. As Shirley moved to snog his face off, he grabbed her ass and pulled her close.

Both were in passionate mood as they mauled at each other bodies, whilst the other man watched her butt cheeks wiggle around and started to feel his own cock and get it ready for an ass fucking.

Susanna, as before with Frankie's men, couldn't watch a man touch himself. She stepped forward and took a firm grip of it.

The man whispered, "Thank you Susanna. Make me hard, but don't make me cum."

Susanna knew her role on the show was to help others live out there fantasies, but this was the third cock of the night in her hand, and she was liking.

12