The Chase Ch. 08: SUSANNA REID (Show 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shirley was now easing down on the cock she was on top and didn't know that Susanna had now dropped herself to her knees and was now spitting and swallowing a cock made for Shirley's ass.

Shirley spoke, "Oh god, I love cock in the pussy. Where's the cock in my ass?"

With Susanna swallowing cock, she waved Shaun the chaser down. It was clear what she was suggesting.

Shaun was horny as fuck, after seeing Frankie and Laura, he was ready to step up to the challenge.

With Shaun only playing the game in his pants that night, he took them off, grabbed Shirley's ass, widened the butt and he eased in slowly.

Shirley groaned, "Oh fuck. You've got bigger. Love it."

With Shirley's pussy full of cock, she was getting wet. Very wet. The cock up her ass was now driving her wild and was ready to blow.

A man spoke, "I'm cumming. I'm fucking cumming. You feel so fucking good."

Shirley didn't realise the man who was speaking was the one who was face fucking Susanna and having the best blowjob of his life.

With Shaun smashing Shirley's ass to pieces, it was getting too much for him.

Shaun moaned, "I'm cumming. Fucking hell, I'm cumming."

Shirley recognised the voice and realised it was Shaun inside her anal hole. She couldn't careless, she was having great sex with 2 cocks deep inside her.

Within a few moments 3 cocks were exploding there cream loads, and Shirley Ballas was in orgasm as she screamed and shouted for more.

Susanna after taking a bucketful of cum in her mouth composed herself.

"Oh wow. I didn't expect to be giving head tonight, but I enjoyed it and I know Shirley did too. Join us after the break."

Off camera, Susanna asked if Shaun was OK. He looked knackered, as did the man who Shirley had been riding. Both staggered off stage, happy with their work.

Shirley spoke, "Hope you enjoyed my man, Susanna. You owe me. Just remember that."

Part 4

Susanna spoke, "Thank you for coming back, but why wouldn't you. A rare treat for you next, a member of the houses of parliament. Angela Rayner."

Angela walked towards Susanna practically scowling at her. Angela had opted to wear heals, a knee length skirt, and a tight-fitting blouse. It was one of those looks which the governing party was looking at each day, and many thought it was too risqué for parliament and distracting. However, Angela was a confident lady, and knew she turned a few heads, but never thought of herself at the level of the sexy ladies who had been on the show previously.

Susanna asked, "Welcome Angela. Very surprising to see you on here. Can I ask why?"

Angela replied, "Politicians are always wanting to come across as normal. What's more normal than being naked and having sex."

Angela added, "Are we going to get on with it. A part of my pleasure involves you."

Susanna looked worried. Over the years as a journalist, she'd been a tricky interview from time to time with politicians, and previously had never got on with Angela.

The cash builder was played, and Angela had matched Laura Woods total of £8,000. Sean came out once again in his boxers and put in his offers. Again, it wasn't a debate, Angela went for the high offer. To play the chase, Angela did well, but in a final question shoot out, she was caught.

Susanna invited Angela to the middle of the floor and asked for her to strip. Angela dropped her skirt first to show no pants. Two long legs led up to a hairless pussy and a nice ass. To take off her blouse and a tiny bra, which only just held her breasts in, they were a pretty good pair. She then kicked her shoes off and waited.

On the stage came one man. He was wearing some boxers but paused before he got close to Angela to pull them down to show his 8-inch cock standing to attention.

Angela didn't look at him, as she bent over a desk which had been brought onto the studio floor.

Angela asked Susanna, "I want it from behind, which hole do you reckon Susanna?"

Susanna was surprised to me asked this, but in not being the biggest fan of Angela, suggested the ass.

Angela spoke, "I want my ass pounding. Stick your hard cock in me."

The man looked down at the long pins of Angela holding her up and used his feet to kick her legs a little wider. Her rounded ass was sticking nicely in the air for him, for him to then feel now to her butt cheeks.

"SPANK'.

With a fine rounded ass in front of his eyes he couldn't resist spanking it hard with his bare hands. He did it again, and again.

The man spoke, "You dirty politician. I'm going to fuck you up."

Angela replied, "Rough me up. I love it dirty and hard."

"Oh wow, your ass hole is tight," the man said as he started to slide his cock in.

Angela spoke, "Slam it into me. I want to show people, we can help them to reach challenging areas."

With Angela's body pinned, you could hear and see her body being blasted by a hard cock from a man who couldn't believe he was fucking a politician. The fact she was a bit of a dirty hoe who wanted it, even better.

The man was happy as can be pumping away, and Angela seemed to be taking every inch of cock inside her anal hole.

Angela spoke, "You're going to cum, yeah. I can feel your hard dick dribbling. You're going to cum."

Angela was loving it, taking it with ease, and loving it making the man work.

The man spoke, "Fucking hell. You're fucking sexy when I can't see your face. Oh fuck. What an ass."

Her butt cheeks were wobbling and widening as cock kept pounding her, as her breasts squeezed into the table, and her smile became more satisfied, as she felt the man cum inside her.

The man emptied his spunk deep inside Angela's ass. In falling away from her body, his cock was dribbling cum, and it started to dribble down the back of her legs.

"That felt good for me, where's the next man to fill me up?"

Angela rolled onto her back, before, a man stepped on stage and took his boxers off. It showed he may have been fiddling with himself in anticipation of what was to come. He was a similar length, but with more girth.

No words were needed between them, as Angela laid waiting for cock. The man dipped his cock straight inside her pussy. No foreplay.

Out, in, out, in, out, in. His balls were smashing against Angela as his cock went as deep as it could.

"Oh wow, are you going to make me cum," Angela cheekily asked.

The man replied to say he wanted to be inside Frankie earlier, but she would have to do as he wanted to empty his load.

Angela could feel every inch inside her, and it was turning her on. Even more so, when she realised, he might be thinking of someone else.

Angela spoke, "I'm Frankie Bridge. I want you, empty your sticky seed inside me. I'm a dirty pop star and I want to cum with you."

With the man looking up at the shapely figure of Susanna Reid, he wasn't thinking about Frankie anymore.

The man spoke, "You're Susanna Reid. I want to cum with you."

Angela didn't care who she was anymore, she was moaning and groaning and loving the sex.

"Oh. Fucking wow. I'm going to fucking cum."

Angela moaned, "Give it to me. Slam that cock inside me. I want to feel your spunk inside me."

Susanna had lifted her skirt and was showing the man her pants as he finally could take no more and

exploded his spunk inside Angela.

Angela spoke, "Yes. Yes. Yes. This is what the electorate want. They want to know politicians love sex and we do put a smile on people faces."

Susanna lowered her skirt. She didn't want Angela to know she had teased the man to cum.

Angela spoke, "Susanna. That's me filled up, but I'm on here to get you off. Get naked you horrible bitch."

Susanna was taken a back. She hadn't ever got on with Angela before, but she didn't think she held a grudge against her.

Angela spoke, "Your interviews with me are fucking shit in the morning. Next time you interview me, I want you to know I fucked you up."

Susanna was horny from the nights show but had no idea what Angela had planned for her, until Angela stood up, with cum dribbling down her legs, to then grab off one of the TV assistants a strap on dildo.

Angela spoke, "I'm going to fuck you against that Chase board. Remember episode one."

Susanna looked reluctant. She liked the format of the show, feeling horny watching it, but she never wanted to be fucked by a strap on dildo. Especially by a politician who held a grudge.

The producers of the show were telling Susanna they wanted her to get on with it. Susanna was concerned that Alex Scott had lost her job, as she was playing too much, and she had already been giving hand jobs that night, which wasn't her role.

Angela screamed, "GET YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES OFF BITCH."

With Susanna looking at an angry Angela, with at least a 9-inch black dildo, she didn't know what to do.

Angela moved towards Susanna and wasn't going to wait for actions. She had managed to pin Susanna against the chase board.

With Susanna looking into Angela's eyes, she was scared, but also excited. Susanna lifted her skirt up once again to show her pants.

Angela reached down and slid them to one side and started to slide the dildo in. It was getting caught by the pants, and Angela had opted to reach down and rip them off with her bare hands.

Susanna spoke, "I'm so horny. I don't want you. I want to cum though."

Angela wasn't listening to Susanna as she pounded her pussy.

For the viewers at home, they got the view of a redhead and hot-headed politician standing tall with long legs, and her ass on show, fucking the dressed, but skirt up, pants down, body of Susanna Reid.

Angela spoke, "You won't fucking ask me stupid questions again, or I'll fuck you up again."

Susanna was wet and loving the size of the dildo inside her. She leant back more and more on the chase board, as Shaun had appeared to watch the end of the show.

Shaun spoke, "Take her Angela. Fuck taking her. She wants you bad."

Susanna moaned, "Oh fuck. I feel so weird. I love this dildo. Oh, fuck yes."

Angela smiled as she felt Susanna shake and climax. Angela then stepped back to see Susanna's love juices running down her stockings, and to see her bare pussy once again.

Susanna spoke, "Oh wow. That dildo felt amazing."

To look at the dildo it had a shine of love juices covered on it. Susanna had cum for Angela, and the politician couldn't have looked happier.

Susanna spoke, "Well. I didn't expect that explosion on the show tonight. Thank you to our contestants tonight. Thank you for watching and see you again on The Chase."

THE END

12