The Chase Ch. 09: SUSANNA REID (Show 3)

Story Info
Gemma Atkinson, Una Healy, Naga Munchetty & Laura Whitmore.
7.3k words
4.78
3.7k
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story of a late-night version of the popular quiz show, The Chase.

The celebrities included: Gemma Atkinson, Naga Munchetty, Susanna Reid (The Host), Laura Whitmore and Love Island contestants

The Chase Ch. 09: SUSANNA REID (Show 3)

"Good evening, my name is Susanna Reid. Welcome back for another special edition of The Chase -- after hours."

With the theme music playing and the studio ready, everything was set for another late-night episode.

Susanna spoke, "Tonight I've got a selection of ladies and friends who I believe will get us all feeling horny tonight. I've seen the fantasies already, and I'm going to say wow."

All rules were explained to everyone at home. All contestants would answer questions in a cash-builder round for a mid-offer they can play for, or they may take a low offer to give them a better chance to get back for the end of the show. Or a high offer which meant the odds were higher that they would get caught quicker. All the rules seemed irrelevant, as the ladies were all on the show to get naked and live out sexual fantasies.

The first contestant that evening was Gemma Atkinson, and she was dressed in a way which showed every asset she had. As Gemma walked to the centre of the stage, she had the tiniest black mini-skirt she could get away with. It showed off her long legs and went just below her amazingly firm ass. Up top, she was wearing the tightest of white jumpers which showed off her ample assets.

Susanna spoke, "Welcome Gemma. I must say you look stunning this evening, and I know our viewers will be watching eagerly to see those breasts of yours out."

Gemma replied, "The number of times I get direct messages from boys with images of their jizz over a picture of me is mad. I'm hoping tonight, a fair few can watch it for real and it will help to get themselves off."

Susanna was very used to those types of direct messages and showed empathy for the situation. So much so, that Susanna suggested a plan that was very early for the game.

Gemma was asked if she'd like to get naked now, before the cash builder, to make sure everything was on show for as long as possible. With a nod of approval, Gemma agreed and started to strip off.

To the delight of the viewers, Gemma started to describe her actions.

"I'll drop my skirt off first, so everyone can see I'm not wearing any pants today. As a northern lass, I like the air in my fanny. Now, let me take this thick jumper off so you get a better look. And finally, let me unclip this bra and show you all in my naked glory."

In front of Susanna's eyes was the naked frame of a 5'9" athletically built Gemma Atkinson with her 34E breasts out on the show.

Susanna spoke, "Let's play."

The cash builder was played, and Gemma knew her general knowledge. She didn't get a question wrong and got 9 correct answers. Being naked didn't make her nervous at all.

Susanna called out the chaser for the week, Jenny. Jenny had not been seen since episode 3, when she had got naked on the show and taken seconds from a man who had been manhandled by Ashley Roberts, before then emptying his load inside her pussy.

Jenny smiled and looked down at Gemma in jealousy. Jenny knew she had a good pair of tits herself, but her figure was in no way in keeping with Gemma's.

Jenny spoke, "Wow Gemma. Your answers were incredible. To look at your figure, I must admit I feel a little damp in my pants, and I'm a cock girl."

Jenny was thrilled to provide Gemma with a high offer of 100K which she took to take on the Chaser. Sadly, for the prize pot, but not for the sex fantasy, Gemma had an extremely tricky fourth question, she was caught, and the chase was over.

Susanna invited Gemma to the centre of the stage but did not need to ask her to get naked. She did ask Gemma what her fantasy was.

Gemma spoke, "I'm happy to suck a few off, I'd love to have the biggest cock I see pumping his jizz inside me, and tit wanks people love, so I'm happy to be covered in spunk."

With a bed being pushed onto the stage by the production team, and three men appearing in the wings, Susanna waved them onto the stage, it was action time for Gemma.

Gemma went over to the bed and laid herself down on her back, as one man joined her. He touched her smooth legs and felt his hands up them, as he looked down at her huge chest.

Gemma asked, "What are you thinking?"

He replied, "I want to cum all over those tits?"

Gemma used her hands to push them together, which made them look even bigger.

Gemma spoke, "Slide that cock between them. I'd love you to explode over them. I'll have a suck on your manhood first."

The man couldn't believe his luck as he positioned himself above Gemma's naked body, his ass sat on top of her tits, and his 8-inch cock was briefly waving Infront of her face.

Gemma then gripped it with her right hand, and stroked it up and down a few times, before then opening her mouth and taking it to the back of her throat.

With Gemma's lips wrapped around cock, she was getting a face fucking that the other two men were loving the sight of it, and were getting harder waiting for their turn.

Gemma was a fine cock sucker, the man could feel her warm mouth covering his piece, and her tongue doing things to him he'd never felt before.

In a rare moment, Gemma took the cock out of her mouth, said it was tasty and wanted to swoll his spunk.

To gobble it down again was too much for him. His legs were shaking as he could feel Gemma's tongue over the tip of his cock. With Gemma gripping his ass, his cock exploded spunk down her throat.

Gemma opened her mouth to show creamy spunk, released the cock, and then showed the world she liked to swallow and the taste of jizz.

With one man disappearing, another appeared.

He spoke, "I want to cum inside you."

Gemma looked at his cock it wasn't what she wanted inside her pussy and offered another blow job. However, she asked for another man to come forward.

The next man had a monster of a 10-inch cock. It wasn't just the length it was the girth which was impressive.

Gemma spoke, "Oh, yes. Stick that cock inside my pussy and make me wet, as I suck your little friend off."

One man went and stood by the side of the bed, and held his cock over her face, whilst another man pushed her legs apart a little more to show the cameras a strip of pubic hair and a pussy which looked long and initially started to rub his fingers over it.

Gemma spoke, "Stick your cock in me. I need no lubrication, you'll be emptying your load before you know it, and I'll be damp then."

As Gemma watched the man get on top of her, she gripped in her left hand another man's cock and started to lick the head of it.

A man spoke, "You sure you want me to slide this into you? It will hurt."

Gemma briefly paused her blowjob to say, "I can handle pain. I want to feel you deep inside me."

As Gemma swallowed cock, 5, 6, then 7 inches of a wide cock was sliding inside her. The man was pushing it in, and then pulling back, and then sliding it back in. He could feel the tightness of her pussy wrapping around his cock.

With cock inside Gemma, she was biting down and was being rougher with the blowjob she was handing out and squeezing his balls.

The man spoke, "Oh fuck. You're hurting my dick."

Gemma was biting down harder and harder on his cock, as she felt more and more cock inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck, stop. Fucking stop. My cock."

Gemma opened her mouth, and you could tell the man had pre-cum a little as she spits his cock out, and she had a dribble of cum over her mouth.

The man looked relieved to be out of her mouth but was rock hard from the feeling Gemma had given him.

Gemma spoke, "That dick inside me. It's stretching my pussy; it is fucking me up."

The man inside her looked so pleased with himself. He knew he had a big dick, but fucking up the physique of someone like Gemma Atkinson, he had never dreamt about.

Gemma reached down to her clit and started to rub it rapidly and was begging and moaning for him to make her cum.

With the man's cock now deep inside Gemma he had built up the momentum of sliding his monster 10-inch cock in and out of her more and more.

Gemma moaned, "Oh god. That cock, that fucking cock."

The man hadn't cum, but he could feel his cock getting sticky and wet.

With Gemma's eyes rolling around, her breasts bouncing everywhere, and her body shaking, she was cumming.

The man spoke, "Love it. Fucking love, it. Oh, babe. Keep cumming for me. Fucking love, it."

Gemma moaned, "Fucking more. Go deeper."

The man was deep inside her, he was fully erect, and he didn't have any inches to give, but was keeping up the momentum.

Gemma moaned, "Oh god, I want more. Do me doggy style."

Gemma had pushed herself away from his cock, to turn onto her front, and lifted her ass into the air.

The man spoke, "Wow, what an ass."

Gemma spoke, "Stick that cock in my dripping wet pussy. I want to keep cumming."

Gemma reached behind her back to feel a rock-hard cock covered in her love juices. She grabbed it and moved it close to her pussy, as the man adjusted his own body to then start rocking back and forth inside her.

Gemma groaned, "That's it. Fucking just there. Just there. Oh god."

10 inches of cock was deep inside Gemma, and at an angle that Gemma was enjoying immensely.

Gemma moaned, "Fuck yes. Oh wow. I love it there. Again. Oh again. Again."

The man couldn't believe he was hitting the mark so well with her. He could feel her pussy contracting in and out, as she went into multiple orgasms.

Gemma groaned, "Yes, yes, yes. Fucking yes. Oh fuck. Yes, yes, yes."

The man spoke, "You're so beautiful. I want you so bad. I want to cum inside you."

For Gemma to hear those words, she stopped her pleasure and moved away from his cock again and flipped herself back onto her back.

Gemma spoke, "Cum over my tits. Both cum over me."

The cock in her pussy was now moving between her tits as she squeezed them together.

Gemma watched as the man whose cock, she had hurt and sucked was wanking himself off over her face now.

Susanna spoke, "She wanted to be covered boys. Empty your spunk all over her."

"Fuck yes. Cum over me. Cum over me," Gemma demanded.

Gemma was rubbing her clit, and still getting herself off, as the men wanked themselves off over her body.

The cameras were picking up on soaking wet pussy, and glistening spunk around her thigh muscles.

A man spoke, "Your tits are unbelievable. I'm going to cum all over you."

Gemma spoke, "Fucking yes. I'm fucking cumming. You can both cum all over me."

Gemma's face was first hit by a full load of creamy spunk from the man she had been hurting but was gagging to cum.

Gemma moaned, "Fuck yes. Oh, Fuck yes."

Then the 10-inch monster cock covered her tits. He had held his cock to shoot over both breasts and onto her stomach.

Gemma groaned, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again. Oh my god, I love spunk to be all over me. Oh yes."

With Gemma covered in spunk, she had masturbated herself to climax.

Susanna spoke, "What a mess Gemma."

Gemma replied, "I love creamy and sticky spunk all over me. But fuck, that cock in my pussy doggy style, I won't forget how hard and sexy that felt. Especially with it being on TV too."

Susanna took a breath and looked into the camera and took the show into its first advert break, with the promise of more fun coming up.

Part 2

Susanna spoke, "Welcome back. Our next contestant is one of my first stunning Irish women tonight. Hello, Una Healy."

Una was the third member of the pop band The Saturdays to appear on the show, following on from appearances by her bandmates Mollie King and Frankie Bridge. Both had taken on 6 cocks each previously.

To walk onto the stage, Una was known for her stunning legs, bright eyes, and slim figure. Una was taking on Gemma with the length of the mini skirt and wore a flimsy blouse.

The cash builder was played with 4 correct answers. As ever, the high offer was taken, and the inevitable music played to say the chase was over. This time after 3 questions. Una looked delighted and showed excitement about what was to come.

Susanna asked Una to let the audience know her fantasy. Una replied that she had promised her local Gaelic team the time of their lives one day, and this was the night.

Susanna asked Una, "Is a Gaelic team 15 players?"

Una replied, "I wish the number was bigger than that. I'm an Irish lass, I love a good fucking, and this will be a quiet night for me!"

Una was the oldest member of The Saturdays but had never shown any previous history of her sexual needs. Being from Ireland Una had also kept herself to herself since a marriage break-up she had gone through and avoided the British press which was always matching people up with others.

Without being asked, Una, whipped her top and skirt off in double quick time, and with a lacey pair of blue pants and bra on, these followed soon after.

Una with her petite, but model-like looks was ready for action. She looked gorgeous as Susanna waved the 15 men onto the stage. All were naked and were looking eager for action.

Susanna spoke, "Over to you Una and the team to do, whatever you are going to do."

One man spoke, "Fucking hell. You are stunning."

Another man spoke, "This is unbelievable. We are going to fuck you, you always promised it, but I never expected this."

Another man spoke, "Your body is insane. I want you so bad."

Another man spoke, "I'm going to shoot my load inside you."

A couple of men had got close to Una's face, and she wasn't shy in snogging each of them, as other lads gathered around her.

Two men were fondling her tiny breasts, whilst others thought Una was the best woman, they had ever seen naked.

All the men's cocks surrounding Una were rock-hard. They couldn't believe they were part of this Gaelic team to get this opportunity.

Una's nipples were hardening as they were sucked by two guys, and she could feel a tongue around her clit and fingers sliding inside her pussy. Meanwhile, a man had gone behind her and he was stroking his cock up and down her bum crack.

Una spoke, "Someone stick one of those things in me, will you? Stop playing."

The men were happy admiring the sexual frame of Una, but there was no doubt in how they were looking, that every one of them wanted to shoot cum inside her.

One man spoke and said he needed to take her from her behind. From that moment a bit of a plan appeared to take place as two or three guys were closer and personal with Una, as others surrounded her and rubbed their cocks waiting their turn.

Una was slammed against the contestant's podium, with Naga and Laura both watching in excitement.

A man had lifted Una's right leg, which showed off her pink pussy and her brown ass hole was in fine shape. In doing this he shoved his cock inside her anal hole, whilst another guy was kissing Una's toes, and another guy's 8-inch cock pushed its way inside her raw pussy. Whilst a couple of fingers were flicking and rubbing her clit.

With loads of cocks on show, both Naga and Laura couldn't resist having a feel and working them up to a full erection for Una.

The first guy inside Una's pussy shot his load with a huge roar of delight, as another two moved into a position where they could both insert cocks inside. Both had decided to go into the same shaved, and now cum covered pussy.

"Mmm, that I like. Give it to me. Fuck me up," Una asked in a polite and friendly tone.

Both men were easily inside her and could feel her pussy tighten around them, as she now started to feel full of two cocks and loved every second of it.

"Oh my god, this feels so good. Give me one in my mouth." Una demanded.

Una bit down on the first cock near her mouth, which let out a small scream by the man. He wasn't well endowed, maybe it was a rejection, but the next guy stuck his cock in her mouth and was shooting his load within seconds. Up stepped another man, and again, he was exploding as quick as a flash.

Not sure if it was Naga's or Laura's hand action in preparing them or the joy of cumming in Una's mouth, but 3 more were blown off quickly.

Meanwhile, the 2 men in Una's pussy could take no more, as they felt Una's pussy tighten around them and squirt over their cocks. This was quickly followed by them emptying their spunky loads inside Una.

The next man spit-roasted her, and Una appeared to love this. Her whole body was jiggling as cocks pounded her from both sides.

Una spoke, "Oh guys. This is fucking amazing. I'm going to cum everywhere if you keep this going."

One man needed to be replaced in her pussy, he couldn't handle the pace Una was demanding from him, but up stepped a long 11-inch cock. His length was the biggest in this crowd of 15 and he was well up for this challenge.

The man spoke, "I've wanted you forever. I'm going to make you cum. You gorgeous bitch. Now take this."

Like others before him, there was no standing-on ceremony, he sank his full piece straight inside her. You could see Una's eyes feel this one, but it was still a look of delight.

Una's ass was now being fucked to death and the man was slapping her butt cheeks from time to time with a firm hand, as he kept dipping in her and slamming his balls against her ass.

"More, More, More," was demanded by Una, but shortly followed by.

"OH FUCK. YES. YES." Una's pussy was flooding out juices.

"More, More, More," again was demanded by Una.

The 11-inch guy was slamming her pussy to pieces and with her juices over him, he felt he was ready to cum. At that moment, he pulled out of her. With his cock now in his hand, he exploded spunk all over her chest.

Then, within 30 seconds her body was further covered as the remaining guys left followed the action and just let go. Una's pussy was dribbling cum, her ass looked red, and she was now covered in spunk.

Susanna spoke, "OK Una. You've gone through the team. I hope that fulfilled your dream?"

Una moaned an answer of joy, "Oh Fuck. Yes, yes, yes."

Susanna called time for a break and reminded the audience that next up was Naga Munchetty.

Part 3

Susanna spoke, "Welcome back to part 3. Up next is one of my former colleagues. I know she's wanted to be on the show for a very long time. I'm pleased to introduce to you Naga Munchetty."

Naga walked onto the stage with baggy trousers and a long sleeve blouse. To look at Naga at this point, she was physically nothing special, but her eyes and lips oozed sex appeal.

In a conversation between Susanna and Naga, it became apparent that Naga felt all sexual fantasies on the show that day, and before, were sexy, but felt she was going to take it to another level when she got naked.

The cash builder was played, and Naga got 7 correct answers. As ever, the number was irrelevant. Jenny provided Naga with 3 cash options, but like everyone else on the show went high. Naga would have liked to beat the chaser, but what Naga wanted most was to get on with the sexual fantasy.

Naga was caught after 4 questions and invited by Susanna to get naked. Naga was swift in taking her top off to show a tight-fitting black bra, which showed pert nipples through her bra. To drop her trousers, it was surprising to see Naga with a tiny black G-string.

Naga spoke, "Come on Susanna. You know what my fantasy is, and it does involve you getting naked with me."

Susanna who had been wearing a black skirt and white blouse that night joined Naga in getting down to her underwear. There was excitement in the TV production studio about what they were seeing.

Susanna was wearing a see-through white bra and a tiny white G-string.

Susanna spoke, "This is going to be different Naga. As the audience knows, we do need you to be completely naked, and on this occasion, I will join you."