The Chase Ch. 09: SUSANNA REID (Show 3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As both ladies removed their bras, a couple of men walked onto the stage. They were each carrying huge bottles of baby oil.

Then, that moment came, and Naga and Susanna each reached down to their G-Strings, put their hands to the side of it, and pulled it down enough for it to then drop to the floor.

Susanna's fuller naked figure was on show again. She had given herself a clean shave and with her standing up you got a full sight of her pussy, hanging breasts and an ass made for pounding from behind.

Naga with a thin strip of pubic hair, thinner limbs, a little ass, and drooping breasts looked good, but getting naked with Susanna was a brave move, as male eyes appeared to be drifting Susanna's way.

Naga spoke, "Start the oiling up process boys. I want to be dripping and sliding everywhere."

With both ladies facing each other and about 6 feet apart, the two men started to pour and squeeze the baby oil over the naked frames of Susanna and Naga. The initial view looked messy, but once the bottles were put down the men started to use their hands and massaged the oil into the bodies of each woman.

Naga's man started to rub it down from her shoulders, down her arms, and onto her chest. He was spending lots of time, oiling up her chest, and her nipples were starting to glow.

Susanna's man had opted to get on his knees and started from her feet and was moving up and down her legs. He was feeling around her calves, her knees, and her thighs, and then had both his hands on her ass cheeks. He reached for the baby oil to get more on his hands to push and squeeze into her bum.

"Ooh. Do you need to squeeze in so much," Susanna asked?

The man appeared to be spending a lot of time behind Susanna oiling up her ass.

Naga's whole body was now shining from the baby oil, as her man had covered her bottom half now, and like Susanna's man, wasn't shy in oiling up Naga's ass for a little longer than was needed, as both ladies looked at each other in their naked and sticky look.

As Susanna's top half was now being dealt with, Naga stopped the man to take over. The man looked gutted, as he was just starting to work hands all over her ample breasts.

Naga said to Susanna, "I think we can take care of each other from here."

Susanna nodded in approval, as Naga grabbed the baby oil and start to squeeze oil over Susanna's breasts and used her other hand to massage it in.

Susanna spoke, "Wow Naga. I forget how gentle your touch is. I've missed this."

Naga continued to oil up Susanna's arms, and shoulders, and kept going back to her breasts, and feeling down to her ass.

With Naga now so close to Susanna, their bodies were brushing and sliding together more and more.

Naga and Susanna were both a juicy and sticky mess from the oils and were now snogging each other, as a bed was moved onto the stage. Susanna took Naga's hand and walked her over to it, and threw her down on it, as she went on top.

Their bodies were wrapped around each other, and Susanna's larger breasts were squeezing into Naga's. The two men returned to squeeze more baby oil over both, as the ladies started to slide all over each other.

Naga's leg was spread wide, as Susanna's pussy started to grind into Naga's. The sound of baby oil was squelching between them, and the audience was getting a fine sight of Susanna's oiled-up ass until Susanna and Naga had started to roll around the bed together.

Naga was on top, Susanna was back on top, and then Naga was on top again. The sight of Susanna's legs stretched apart, greased-up breasts, and Naga grinding her pussy down into hers was a sexy sight.

Naga asked, "Shall I grab that dildo you like so much and stick it in you?"

This was only Susanna's third show of hosting, but she had already been fucked by the dildo twice. As much as she would have loved to have said yes, she also remembered her time many years ago working with Naga, and she was always the dominant one, and Naga loved it.

The production team had passed the 12-inch dildo to Naga, but Susanna reached out to stop her from strapping it around her body.

Susanna whispered to Naga, "You know we both cum when I take you. Let me."

Naga smiled and handed over the dildo. She helped her to strap it on and then made sure Susanna remained on her back, as she started to ride her.

Susanna's breasts were bouncing around, as Naga rode the dildo, and she loved looking down at the greased-up body of her former TV colleague.

Naga moaned, "Fucking hell, Susanna. We never had a dildo like this before. This is fucking amazing."

Susanna spoke, "We never did 12 inches before, 9 inches was our maximum. But wow, you look sexy riding it."

Naga's nipples were hardening, and Susanna was starting to rub Naga's clit.

"Stop Susanna. Fucking stop. This is too sexy."

Susanna was not going to stop, she loved seeing her friend riding her and was getting wet herself, with the vibration of the dildo on her body.

With the dildo deep inside Naga, she was starting to shake and wobble. The two men returned to hold her on top of the dildo and let her ride herself to ecstasy.

"Susanna. Oh yes, Susanna. Love you naked and riding your cock. Happy days. Fuck.........."

Naga had exploded. The dildo had made her cum, and her juices were pouring onto Susanna's naked body.

With Naga falling off the dildo, the men lifted her body, so her pussy was on Susanna's face. With cum dripping off the dildo, Susanna was now licking Naga clean.

Susanna's face was covered with Naga's legs wrapped around her and her pussy sat on her face, as she went to work on licking her dry.

Naga groaned, "Oh no. Oh fuck. Too fucking good."

Susanna wasn't licking Naga dry; she was going to work on Naga's wet pussy and licking her up and down with her tongue and making her cum again.

"STOP. FUCKING STOP." Naga screamed.

Naga's body shook, as her love juices covered Susanna's face, and fell away from Susanna's body.

The picture of Naga on the TV studio floor with her legs looking like Bambi, showing the baby oil still shining off her, and her pussy covered in wet juices, was a fine sight.

Looking back on the bed, Susanna was laid on her back, her nipples were hard on her breasts, she was shining from baby oil, a dildo was pointing skywards covered in Naga's juices, and her face was covered in Naga's juices. It was a golden TV image.

Susanna spoke, "I feel I may need a shower in the break, but I feel so sexy. I can't believe we are back after the break. See you soon with Laura Whitmore and friends."

Part 4

The production crew had rushed around in the break, to get Susanna ready to come back for the final part of the show. They had asked Susanna what she wanted to wear.

Susanna was greased up from baby oil, she had no time to clean up, but also had no inkling of wishing to get fully dressed again.

It was agreed that Susanna would take the dildo off, but she couldn't just stand there naked. The show was about the contestants, and they didn't want to upset their fantasies. However, speaking to the next contestant, Laura Whitmore, she was happy to see Susanna naked, knowing she would be naked herself soon.

The production crew asked Susanna to put back on the G-String, it was soaking wet from the baby oil, but Susanna pulled it on, so she stood looking at the camera still shining with baby oil, breasts on show, and her pussy just about covered, but her ass cheeks on full show.

Susanna spoke, "I'm pleased to introduce our last contestant tonight. Laura Whitmore."

Laura is known for her Irish charm, her stunning legs when presenting on MTV, and more recently hosting Love Island, which she had recently quit. She had been a captain on Celebrity Juice, which was a good sign she was going to be up for anything.

For Laura to walk behind the contestant row into the middle of the studio floor, here she was with a short skirt showing those long legs, a flowing blouse, and a big smile.

Laura did well in cash builder with 5 correct answers. It was time for the main event.

Jenny spoke, "Hi Laura. I know you've left but can I get on Love Island? I'm looking for love and there are plenty of hunky guys on then who will flutter my fanny?"

Laura told her to get applying, and when all the offers were heard, she went high and was quickly caught.

Susanna asked, "Laura. I've seen your fantasy, but can you explain to the audience what and why?"

Laura went on to explain that after seeing the episode recently with Oti Mabuse and the female Strictly dancers, it got her thinking. She knew people were tuning in to watch Love Island to see what love might occur, but also to see how hot all our contestants are.

Laura added she knew people at home got upset about not seeing everything which happened under the covers with contestants. And speaking to the female contestants, they loved showing off their bodies post-show on social media but had this dream of coming on here with a few, to show a lot more!

"Shall we just show you?" Laura asked.

With a nod from Susanna, eager to see how tonight's show would end, Laura called onto the stage previous Love Island contestants, Liberty Poole, Lucinda Stafford, Mille Grace Court, and Gemma Owen.

All 4 ladies were wearing white robes and all approached Laura to help her to strip off. Her shoes were kicked off, her blouse was unbuttoned and taken off, and her skirt dropped to the floor, to then leave her in bra and pants.

The ex-Irish model looked like a picture of beauty, despite being surrounded by younger ladies. Laura asked Gemma to help her with her bra strap. Once it was unclipped, Laura threw it out into the audience and then slid her hands inside her pants to drop them onto the floor.

Laura spoke, "What's better than me being naked showing off my clean-shaven pussy, is all 5 of us ladies naked, with our clean-shaven pussies on show."

With that comment, the remaining 4 ladies undid their robes and let them drop to the floor. What a fine sight. All 4 women had bodies to die for.

Liberty, the blonde bombshell from Birmingham looked smoking. Long blonde hair, firm breasts which were the biggest on show, a fine ass, and legs you wanted to be wrapped around you.

To her left was Millie, with unbelievably long legs, cute little breasts, and a fine thin figure that Laura remembers having at her age.

Next to Mille, was Gemma. Gemma was the pocket rocket. Eyes you would fall into, and a body which you would take to bed and never leave.

And finally, Lucinda. Lucinda had been the contestant least known on the show, as she found no love. She had a perfect body, a firm ass, and pert breasts, and looked like a woman who you'd fuck every day for a year and beyond. Stunning!

Gemma spoke, "Can we play Laura? I want to get on with it. I'm feeling horny as hell after what I've seen tonight."

Laura said yes but asked all the ladies to get into a circle so they could watch each other masturbate.

Laura added, "Last one to cum needs to buy the cocktails later."

With 5 hot women sitting down on the studio floor, they all got to work on themselves. There was no hanging around.

Laura sank 2 fingers into her pussy and appeared to be enjoying it instantly. With Laura's legs slightly ajar, opposite her was Millie with her long legs spread wide, and she was sinking 3 fingers in and out of her pussy.

Liberty and Lucinda were between Laura and Millie, they were glancing across at Gemma. Gemma may have been the smallest and youngest woman of the 5, but she was going to work, with her tiny little pussy, rubbing it up and down.

Gemma spoke, "Come on ladies. I want to see you all cum. I never would do this, but God this feels so good."

In her distinct Brummies' voice, Liberty spoke, "I'm thinking of all those boys who will be jerking themselves off watching this. I want them to learn how they need to make me explode."

Lucinda spoke, "Fucking boys. There are all the big I am on social media, send me cock pictures, but never offer to smash my pussy to pieces. I'd love a hard cock inside me, slamming the crap out of me."

Both Lucinda and Liberty had sunk 2 fingers into their pussies with one hand, and with the other touching their breasts. Gemma continued to use both her hands down below, fingers in her pussy with one hand and fingers on her other hand rubbing her clit.

Laura was turned on watching everyone, but looking directly across at Millie, it was getting too much for her. She could see Millie was getting herself off but wanted her head between her long legs to finish her off.

Laura stood up, walked over to Millie, lowered her pussy onto her face, moved Millie's fingers out of her pussy and started to munch on her damp pussy. Millie grabbed Laura's ass, and with the smell of love juices started to repay the favour. In a 69 position, the tallest and thinnest of the 5 were going at it, to make the other explode.

Liberty spoke, "Oh Lucinda, you look so fucking sexy. I want to grind our pussies together and feel you close. Oh, Gemma, let me lick your nipples, they're so fucking sexy."

Gemma and Lucinda couldn't resist getting closer to Liberty. Liberty's breasts were bouncing around and her fuller figure they both wanted a piece of.

Lucinda lowered herself down onto Liberty, and as their pussies grinded together, Gemma kneeled behind them, and stroked their hair, as they took a tit each of Gemma's into their mouths and started sucking and nibbling her nipples.

Liberty couldn't resist starting to touch Gemma's pussy too. Gemma had never had fingers of a lady inside her pussy, or a threesome before.

Gemma moaned, "Oh fuck ladies. Oh god, this feels sooooo fucking good."

Liberty replied, "This feels so fucking sexy together. I'm feeling so horny. You have the cutest pussy. Cover my fingers, Gemma. Cover them."

Gemma was getting all the attention as Lucinda locked lips with her. Liberty had sunk 3 fingers inside Gemma's pussy, and she was damp. With Liberty's and Lucinda's pussy continuing to grind together, it was Gemma who could no more.

Gemma groaned, "Ladies. Oh, fuck ladies. I never felt like this....... Oh fuck. Stop. No. Oh, God. Yes."

To the shock of Liberty and Lucinda, Gemma who was the smallest and youngest of them all was a squirter.

With 3 of Liberty's fingers stuck deep inside her pussy, Gemma exploded wet juices all over their naked bodies. They were both covered in Gemma's love juices, and they couldn't be happier about it.

Liberty's fingers had been pushed out of Gemma's pussy, but this gave them the opportunity for Lucinda to delve in with her own.

Lucinda spoke, "Go, girl. Fucking cum again Gemma. Cum again for us."

Lucinda had stuck 4 fingers inside Gemma's little pussy and it felt super tight to her. She was fast and rough with her action, she loved the feel of her small, but soaked pussy.

Gemma moaned, "No. Fucking no. Oh, fuck Lucinda. Oh, fuck."

Gemma exploded again. She had never been unblocked of so many love juices like this before. She was exhausted and fell backwards away from her two friends who were covered in her juices.

With Gemma away from them, Liberty and Lucinda squeezed together closer as their pussies and bodies were inseparable now. They were snogging each other's faces off, touching each other all over, and were now rolling around on the floor love being naked together.

Laura had seen everything that was happening and was going up and down on Millie's pussy using her tongue so much, that Millie had cum twice in all the excitement and noise of everything else.

Millie had masturbated so much initially, now the tongue of Laura, it was simply too much and loved the fact she had cum on the show. But Millie was out of breath from the action and had moved her head away from Laura's pussy so she could breathe!

Laura was damp, loving what was happening in her fantasy, but so wanted to cum.

Laura didn't need to ask, but she spoke to Liberty and Lucinda. They were so engrossed in each other; they weren't listening when Laura said she wanted them.

With Liberty on her back and Lucinda on top, Lucinda's mighty fine ass was the perfect place for Laura to be near. She jumped on top of her and loved wrapping her legs around both, and kissed Lucinda's neck and softly felt her smooth ass.

With Lucinda squeezed between two hot blondes, she was at their mercy when Liberty encouraged Laura to finger Lucinda in her ass.

Liberty had put her hand back down to Lucinda's pussy and was fingering it, as Laura stuck a couple of fingers in Lucinda's ass.

Lucinda groaned, "What the fuck!"

Laura spoke, "Your ass is so fuckable. I wish I had a cock!"

Liberty spoke, "She must love it up the ass. She's getting excited in her pussy. Keep giving it to her Laura, she's going to blow."

Lucinda's body was at the mercy of the two, as she had collapsed onto Liberty's body, whose own legs had widened, and had no way of moving.

Liberty was quickening the fingering of Lucinda's pussy, and Laura was holding her down by being on top of them both, as she continued to finger her ass.

Lucinda groaned, "Love this. Love it. Oh wow. Give it to me."

Liberty spoke, "Cum baby. Cum for us."

Within a couple more minutes Lucinda's body started quivering and shaking. With Liberty's lips locked with Lucinda's, they snogged again, and with Lucinda's pussy and ass full of fingers, Lucinda was done. Liberty's fingers were covered in love juices after Lucinda let out one final huge groan.

With Laura moving back for a moment, Lucinda's naked body rolled off Liberty's and showed the world her fine naked frame, with a wet patch between her legs. The view was brief.

For Liberty to look at Laura, she loved her mature and sexy figure and grabbed her by pulling her down on top of her body and started to snog her. Their lips met and it was clear a battle was on, as they each battled to take charge of the kisses.

Liberty wanted Laura. She grabbed her ass and rolled her over, so Laura was on her back, and she was on top. Liberty's breasts hung over the body of Laura, as she sat wrapped her legs around Laura's stomach, and behind her back, and started to rub her fingers into Laura's pussy.

Liberty spoke, "You're going to cum for me Laura. I'm going to make you explode."

Laura was not going to cum to Liberty, she knew how she wanted to cum, and it wasn't with Liberty's fingers inside her.

Susanna spoke, "Shall I help Laura?"

Laura answered yes, and before you knew it Liberty was on her back. Susanna's thighs and pussy were wrapped around the face of Liberty, and Laura's fingers were deep inside Liberty's pussy.

Liberty was already damp from what had gone on before, and with Laura's long fingers inside her, knowing how to hit the spot, and with the smell of Susanna's pussy in her face, Liberty was exploding out of the skills and excitement of being dominated by two experienced women.

The G-string of Susanna's was grabbed by Liberty as she started to climax, and as Susanna moved to let her get off the stage, she pulled it down her legs to leave her naked once again.

Susanna and Laura looked at each other. Neither had fully exploded on the show that night, but both were damp and moist from what had been going on.

Susanna asked, "Shall I finish you off?"

Laura replied, "I want to finish you off, you sexy bitch."

With so much going on that night though, Susanna was being directed to end the show. It had massively overrun, and they knew what the audience had seen was more than enough.

Laura had lived out her fantasy of being able to play with the sexy Love Island contestants, and knowing Susanna, knew that even though the show was ending, they were highly likely to be at the studio in Susanna's room for a lot longer, with both Naga and her.

Susanna looked down at the camera, still dripping in baby oil, topless, and looking gorgeous naked, to thank the audience for watching and to say the chase was over.