The Chaser Pt. 01

Story Info
(Part 1: BFF Blowjob). Bianca looks good with boobs.
2.9k words
4.61
8.9k
14

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1, BFF Blowjob

By Jadis Carroway

Author's note: Editor(s) wanted for Chapter 2. I need someone to find the (numerous) mistakes I always seem to overlook. If you are interested in volunteering, just leave a comment. I will, of course, credit your work.

Bianca wore a tight shirt without a bra. She had small tits but they were firm and shapely. There was a cool breeze on the way home from the coffee shop. The cold agitated her nipples. They became big and puffy and impossible to ignore. Bianca caught me looking and grinned. She had the prettiest smile. "They are coming along nicely aren't they?"

"What's that now?" I said, trying to play stupid.

"My tits, you dork," she replied, "and stop pretending you haven't been staring at them all afternoon."

"Sorry," I said, sheepishly.

"That's okay," she said, "it's not like I haven't been showing them off," which made me feel better.

We arrived at our apartment building. Bianca used her key to unlock the door. At the elevator, she asked if she could hang out at my place so we could play Mario Kart. I said, "sure." Bianca played a solo match, but I wasn't paying attention. Her nice little titties distracted me. My apartment was warm, so her nipples deflated a bit. The movement was fascinating.

"You like them?" she asked.

"I prefer 150cc. 200cc is too hard." I said, trying to play stupid again.

"Oh stop already! Not the game! My tits! Do you like them?"

"Yes, they're pretty awesome."

"My doctor says they might continue to grow, but I kind of like them how they are now."

"Small perky tits look great on a small framed girl," I agreed. "If they get any bigger you might become a hunch back, or even fall over forward." Bianca laughed, and focused back on her game.

"Oh shit," she said. She drove her tiny go-kart off a cliff causing the little turtle, Lakito, to come out and fetch her with a fishing pole. By the time she was back on the track she had dropped from second place down to tenth. "I guess this race is pretty much screwed," she said, exiting the game to start over. "Do you want to race two player?"

"Yes okay."

Bianca selected baby Mario, and I selected baby Luigi. "Oh cute, we're brothers," she said. We spec'd out our karts in a nearly identical fashion, picking acceleration over top speed. I won the first race easily. Before the second race began, Bianca said, "now that I have tits, do you think of me as a girl?"

The question was easy enough to answer. "Oh come off it. You know I always thought of you as a girl, even when we were in Boy Scouts." Bianca smiled. "The only thing that has changed is that you have tits now instead of being flat chested."

"So if I were the last woman on Earth, would you want to—"

"Last woman! Jesus, Bianca! Back in high school I wanted to take you to prom, but we would have gotten our asses kicked by those God awful football players."

"Really, I had no idea. That makes me happy."

"I'm glad," I said.

Bianca crashed her kart again, effectively loosing the race because she was already so far behind me. I'd have to really screw up for her to catch up. "Not my fault," she said, "it's too hot in here. Makes it too hard to concentrate."

"No it's—" but before I could finish, Bianca pulled her shirt up over her head and flung it onto the floor. She had freckles on her chest and broad pale nipples. Paralyzed and stammering, and I ran my kart off the track.

"What's the matter?" Bianca asked. "You get distracted or something?"

"Yeah," I said meekly.

I crashed two more times and Bianca won the race. "This is getting boring," she said. "Let's go to your room and make out!"

"Okay," I said. Bianca led me by the hand. We lay on our sides on top of the covers. Bianca had sweet breath and a wet mouth. She probed aggressively with her tongue. With a painful clink we bumped teeth.

"Ouch," she said, giggling. "You break anything?"

"No," I said, "feeling my incisors with a finger. Nothing chipped. You?"

"I'm good." She said. When we recovered, I went in for another kiss, but she pushed me away. "No! Suck my tits!" she said rolling onto her back.

Bianca had a pleasant musty girl odor, and her skin was salty. As I sucked her nipple it became red and swollen like a small scoop of strawberry ice cream placed at the wrong end of its cone.

"Congratulations, you're the first person, other than myself, who's ever played with my tits."

"The honor is all mine." I replied.

"Okay, now shut up and suck the other one." I gladly complied. As I sucked, slurped and nibbled, I slowly moved my hands down her boney rib cage, around her hips, and onto her small firm ass cheeks. She didn't protest, which gave me the confidence to attack the fly of her tight jeans. I fumbled with the buttons. I was used to zippers on my own pants, and Bianca's buttons seemed locked in place. I couldn't seem to get a single one undone, and apparently the tension had moved up into my jaw because Bianca pushed me forcefully away and yelled, "Ouch, watch your teeth!"

"Sorry," I said as she massaged her nipple.

"Jesus Christ, don't bite my tit off!" She scolded. "Look, you left a mark!"

"Sorry," I said again.

It took a moment for Bianca to regain her composure, but apparently I hadn't completely ruined the moment. Bianca began to unbutton her fly. "Take your shirt off," she said. "And your jeans." I had to stand to undress. Bianca tossed her dark jeans aside. She had a small firm ass, narrow hips, and long slim pale legs. She work purple underwear, and there was a bulge in the front, a big one. "Come lie down next to me."

I lay next to her in my boxer shorts. She massaged my neck as I kissed her and fondled her tits. I traced a finger down between her tits, down her sternum and beyond her navel. I tucked my fingertip into the elastic waste band of her panties. Her skin was smooth with an occasional patch of stubble. She had recently shaved.

"You want to see my girl dick?" She asked, in a breathy whisper.

"I do." I replied.

"Go ahead and take it out."

I reached down into her panties and found something long thick and soft. I took it out, careful not to snag it on the tight elastic. How can such a thin dainty girl have such an enormous cock, I thought. I always imagined a baby carrot hiding down there.

Bianca rolled onto her back and pushed her ass off the bed so I could slide her underwear past her ankles. Her dick was long, thick, and cut. The skin felt so smooth. She had a small wrinkly sack.

"Now let's see yours?" She said, helping me out of my boxers. We lay next to each other on top of the bed in the buff, touching each other. The room dimmed as the sun began to set. "Either I'm really big, or you're really small," she teased.

"Mine gets a lot bigger."

"Show me," she said.

I reached down to rouse my soft dick from its slumber, but she took my hand in hers and said, "no, let's rub them together." I placed my limp dick next to hers. She was definitely longer and thicker. I rubbed my head up and down against her shaft and began to stiffen. With each pass I got plumper and longer. When I was nearly erect we were tied in girth and I out measured her slightly in length. "See I'm a grower," I said.

She began to rub the end of her own dick against me, and she too began to swell. "So am I." She said. As we frotted, I got rock hard, and I started to drip precum onto her shaft, Her cock continued to grow, and grow, and grow. By the time she was dripping her own precum she was at least and inch and a half longer and much thicker.

"Like I said, either I'm really big or you're really small."

"I'm average," I said, amazed by her massive hard member.

"I think I won the dick measuring contest." She said.

"You did." I agreed.

"There's no contest," she said.

"No, there isn't."

"My girl dick is way bigger than your boy dick."

"No need to rub it in." I said.

"I think I deserve some kind of reward."

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

"A blow job." She said grinning.

"Okay," I said.

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"What do I do? Should I stand?"

"No, roll onto your back." I said, scooting down so my face was even with her hips.

"You ever do this before?" she asked.

"No, but I've been blown before," I replied, gripping her thick dick in my hand. "Also, I know pretty well how the penis works."

"And why's that?" she asked.

"Because I own one," I said. Bianca laughed. "Also, Kara had a giant clit. Going down on her was kind of like sucking a small cock."

"Does she really?"

"Yes, but you probably shouldn't tell anyone I said so."

"I won't."

"Good."

"I always wondered why you two broke up?" Bianca asked. "You always seemed so comfortable with one another. "

"She was very jealous of you."

"Why?"

"I think deep down she knew that, someday, I'd end up sucking your dick." I explained.

"Oh!" The talk of ex girlfriends was an unwanted distraction, and Bianca became somewhat soft and droopy in my hand. I spat onto her cock.

"Oh gross," she said, "why did you do that?"

"Lubrication," I said, rubbing my wet saliva along the length of her shaft. She began to firm up again. "I suppose I can stop if I'm grossing you out."

"Oh please don't!" she pleaded. I had to spit on her hard cock several more times before I wet the entire surface. My hand glided smoothly up and down, up and down. Bianca moaned. Her dick felt much bigger in my grip than my own cock ever did. I could barely close my fingers around her, whereas with mine, my fingers met with room to spare. "Aren't you going to put it in your mouth?" She asked.

"Patience, Grasshopper!" I replied. I wanted to tease her for a while first. With my other hand, I cupped Bianca's sack. I felt two small, firm, rubbery balls.

Bianca moaned. "Please, use your mouth."

"Okay," I said, leaning forward and licking her sack. Her balls were much saltier than her nipples. With my lips and tongue I felt her two friends draw up toward the base of her dick. The wrinkles on her sack became tighter. The position was awkward with such a long cock to stroke. My shoulder started to ache. I drew my body upwards, and put the end of her massive salami in my mouth.

"Oh yeah," she muttered. "I've been waiting for this moment for years." I was surprised that I could fit the end of her swollen purple cock in my mouth quite comfortably.

"Wow," I said, taking her dick out of my mouth. "Your dick is pretty big, and I'm not even straining my jaw. I must have a pretty big mouth."

"You do," she said, "both figuratively and literally."

"Tsk, Tsk," I said, "not nice!" She raised her hips off the bed to bring her big dick back up to my lips.

"Put this back in your mouth," she said, "that way you'll stop talking." I tried fake a dirty look, but she saw through my ruse and giggled. Her cock pulsed in my mouth and produced a drop of pre-cum. I lurched forward until her dripping pee hole touched the back of my mouth. Most of her length remained well beyond the reach of my lips. She was that long. I tried to deep throat her. I consumed barely over half her length when I began to salivate profusely. I gagged hard and had to take her dick out of my mouth so I wouldn't puke.

"Did you just try to deep throat me?" Bianca asked.

"Yes," I gasped, eyes watering. My chin and chest were sloppy with thick wet saliva. Like a sagging suspension bridge, thick ropes of spittle spanned between the front of my lips and Bianca's cock. I jerked her quickly, as I recovered. "That was a bit of a fail." I said.

"It was pretty hot from my end." She said.

"I think I need to practice on something smaller."

"You better not suck another girl dick," Bianca scolded, "unless I'm there to watch."

"You'd like that?" I asked, curiously.

"It can be arranged." She said. I wrapped my lips around Bianca's head again, clutching her dick near the base, I bobbed my head up and down careful not to take her too far into my mouth. "Oh that's good," she said. I let go of her cock and planted a hand on the bed on each side of her. I sucked her hands free, staring down at her cute shallow navel, which seemed so far away. Bianca moaned, and I tasted more pre-cum. I looked upwards. Her eyes were closed, and she was pinching her red swollen nipples. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen. "Don't stop," she pleaded, "don't stop!" I drew my head back, taking her out of my mouth and probed, with the tip of my tongue, the ridges on the undersurface of her fat swollen head. "Oh that's good, " she moaned. I licked the under surface of her big shaft, slowly working my tongue downward. Half way down, I reached up and started jerking her again. She squirmed. Down at her sack, I closed my lips around the contours of a testicle and sucked inward, creating a vacuum. I drew my head back quickly, breaking the seal with an audible pop. Bianca gasped. My arm grew tired again, so I licked her throbbing girl dick like and ice cream cone, long hard licks, starting at the base and working my way up. I pressed the tip of my tongue into the ridges of her head again, and that's when she lost it. "I'm cumming!" she hollered. "I'm cumming!"

As quick as I could, I sealed my lips around her shaft--just in time. A second later I would have been wearing her cum instead of tasting it. I felt jet after jet of salty girl goo squirting into the back of my mouth and down my throat. It seemed endless, as if someone had turned on a faucet. I swallowed and swallowed. The flavor reminded me of grapefruit, only saltier and more exciting. For a while, I thought I couldn't handle the volume, and that I was going to have take my mouth off her dick choke on her cum. But alas, the spurting jets slowed down to a trickle into the front of my mouth, and I was able to take the reservoir down my throat. "That's it!" She commanded, "suck every last drop!" I gladly complied, periodically taking her dick in and out of my mouth. As it softened in my hand, small drops of spooge trickled out her pee hole. I cleaned her with my lips and tongue. Eventually Bianca complete lost turgor and her girl dick hung limply.

"Come here." She said tenderly. I put my head on chest, my ear between her two small tits. I could her heart, which beat quickly at first but then slowed down. She was wet with sweat and began to shiver. Her dick shrank and retreated into her body. Cold, shriveled, and no longer agitated, it seemed so harmless, like a sleeping pet.

"You're really good at sucking girl dick." Bianca said.

"Anytime. It was my pleasure."

"I just might have to take you up on that offer." She said, getting up to retrieve her clothes. She put on her underwear and then her shirt. As she stepped into her jeans I noticed a small wet spot at the front of her panties. Apparently she wasn't done leaking. I smiled.

"What?" she asked.

"I had a good time."

"Me too," she said. "I really wish I could stay and return the favor, but I have plans to meet my mother for dinner."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's past seven," she said nodding at my alarm clock. It was dark out. She kissed me on the lips and found the door. I should have walked her out, but I couldn't seem to find the energy. I dozed for a while, and woke up around 9 pm. I ate a flavorless microwave dinner. No longer melting into hunger, my cock became hard and agitated. I was super horny. I brushed my teeth and retreated to my bedroom to jerk off. I beat my dick hard, shooting a big load all over my own chest. A drop nearly got in my eye. I went soft for a moment, but quickly re-hardened. I beat off again, and again, and again, until my skin chaffed and the cum quit flowing. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and the lingering flavor of girl cum at back of my mouth. I woke up sore and was stuck to my sheets.