The Chaser Pt. 04

Story Info
Chapter4: Sticky Girl Goo (Our story reaches a climax)
5.1k words
4.64
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Sticky Girl Goo

Edited by Charlette

I was on my knees in a cluttered, dingy apartment mouth wide open with two agitated girl cocks headed straight for my mouth like two fleshy torpedoes homing in for the kill. This wasn't a typical evening for me, and for a moment I was overcome with panic. The two girls seemed so eager so lustful that I worried they might choke me to death with cock and cum. But as quickly as the fear came on, it dissipated as I realized I was in the midst of a threesome with two trans hotties. How cool was that?

"If only I knew which cock to suck first!" I said, feigning ennui.

"Mine of course," Bianca said. "I'm your girlfriend, after all."

"True," I agreed, "but Cassie has been a very gracious host."

"I have!" Cassie proclaimed. "You should suck on mine first."

"Some host!" Bianca said crossly. "You didn't exactly bother to clean up."

"That's not fair." Cassie protested. "Our decision to come here was spontaneous. And besides, you need to be punished for dick shaming your man."

"She did dick shame me pretty bad didn't she?" I agreed. "Made me think I was small these past few weeks."

"Terribly," Cassie said. "And for the record, I'm the one who set things straight."

"I'm taller and thinner," Bianca whined.

"But I have bigger tits," Cassie countered. Under normal circumstances having two girl dicks competing for access to my mouth would be thrilling, but the conflict was starting to get personal. I knew I had to intervene before feelings got hurt and the escapade called off.

"Ladies please. I was only teasing. " I announced. "I can suck both your cocks at the same time."

"Your mouth is not that big." Bianca said.

"I don't know it might be." Cassie replied.

I rolled my eyes. "I can only manage one at a time, but I'll alternate between the two of you. You know; you'll take turns."

The two girls found my proposal acceptable, and I took a hard girl dick in each hand. Bianca's seemed so powerful and thick. I could barely get my hand around it. Cassie's shaft, on the other hand, disappeared completely into my clinched first, only the head protruding beyond the base on my thumb.

"My gosh!" Bianca snarked. "It's like the head of a small rodent coming out its burrow."

Cassie shrugged. "Having a small girl dick has its advantages."

"Like what?" Bianca asked.

"Oh you'll see."

Holding Bianca mid-shaft, I pointed her swollen cock towards the ceiling. Hot and sweaty, her balls hung low. I wrapped my lips around the closest one, drew it as deep as I could into my mouth, then pulled my head back quickly. Her she-ball parted the tips on my wet lips with an audible pop. It was quite thrilling.

"Awesome," Cassie said. "He's getting into it. It's good to find a guy who likes to suck girl dick. Most guys just want to bend you over and fuck you up the ass as fast as they can until they cum."

Bianca whimpered. I licked the under surface of her long thick cock from base to tip. Up and down I went, taking a slightly different path each time. I circled my forefinger and thumb around the base of her shaft and took her bulbous purple head into my mouth. I bobbed my head back and fourth and massaged the ridges of the undersurface with my tongue. A thin drop of salty pre-cum squirted into the back of my mouth. I swallowed it eagerly. Bianca moaned. Time to alternate, I thought. I pulled my head back and let Bianca's girl dick fall from my lips. It bounced in the air like a springboard. She grabbed her monster cock tightly and stroked vigorously.

"Not so fast," Cassie warned. "You'll cum before we get to the good part."

I winked at Cassie discretely and took her little girl dick into my mouth. I pressed my face foreword and felt her little head go down my throat. The short stubble of her pubes scratched at my upper lip.

"I love a guy who deep throats!" Cassie cried.

"You bitch!" Bianca scolded jealously. I wasn't sure if the comment was directed at Cassie or at me.

"See!" Cassie beamed. "Having a little dick has it's advantages. No way he can get your girl monster all the way down his throat."

I loved a challenge. Time to focus on Bianca, I thought. I withdrew. A thick rope of spittle followed me backwards and spanned the void between us like a suspension bridge. It sagged for a second then broke, splattering my chin and chest and the front of Cassie's thighs. Cassie smeared some of the slime onto her little girl dick and started jerking off.

"Can you try that with me? You know, deep throat." Bianca pleaded. "You don't need to swallow the whole thing." Nobody likes to be left out, I thought.

"Perhaps," I said. On all fours, I attack at a low angle. Hands free, I took Bianca's long fat cock into my mouth and pushed forward. I swallowed right when Bianca's head pressed against the tissues of my throat. The timing was excellent, and I took Bianca's giant cock half way down my throat without gagging. I came to a halt. I was delighted, yet uncertain how to proceed. I still had another four inches to go.

"Stick your tongue out." Cassie suggested. "That should free up some space at the back of your throat."

My mouth was crammed full of girl dick. I struggled to get the tip of my tongue past my lower lip. I looked at Cassie anxiously.

"That's good enough." She said. "Should make for smooth sailing from here."

I felt a slight pull in my throat as my face resumed its forward trajectory. My view of Bianca's cute little navel became larger and larger until it seemed a gaping black hole. Even closer, it became blurry, and I could feel the folds of Bianca's soft she sack on the tip of my tongue and taste her salty girl sweat.

"Oh fuck!" Bianca moaned.

"Holy shit! He did it! He did it!" Cassie exclaimed with excitement. "He took the whole thing down his throat. He just slayed a monster."

I found it difficult to breath with Bianca's giant dick crammed down my throat, so I backed off. Perhaps I moved a bit too quickly, and I gagged when the ridge behind her fat head scraped my tonsils. With the cock gone, my pie hole felt oddly empty, and I slobbered down my chest like a rabid dog. I worried I looked gross, so I tried to say something hot. But "am I sucking your big dick okay?" was the only thing I could think of at the spur of the moment.

Good enough. "Oh fuck!" Cassie moaned, and a white sheet clouded my vision like a sudden flash of lightening. My face was wet and sticky. My eyes burnt terribly. I couldn't see.

"Oh shit that stings!" I screamed.

"Sorry, Sorry!" Cassie cried.

"Fuck that hurts!" I whined.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. It's happened to me before, so I know." Cassie pleaded, apologetically.

"Can you get him a wet washcloth or something," Bianca scolded. I heard hurried footsteps and the running of water in the bathroom sink. Cassie returned and dabbed at my face with a warm wet washcloth.

"I am so sorry." Cassie said again. "I know how much it stings to get cum in your eyes. Normally, I can hold my cum pretty well, but that was just way too hot. I've never seen anyone deep throat a cock that big. I never shoot that far, either! I swear I wasn't aiming for your face. Honest!"

With the cum gone, the sting diminished pretty quickly, but I whimpered anyway because I liked the attention.

"You poor thing," Bianca said. "I've never gotten cum in my eyes, but I hear it really hurts." The moment ruined, her huge cock hung limply like an elephant trunk.

"I think I'll be okay," I sniveled.

"I'll make it up to you two." Cassie said.

"How?" Bianca asked.

"I'll let you two top, and I'll bottom."

"Does that work for you?" Bianca asked me.

"I think so." I said meekly. The plan was for me to bottom, but in truth, I was no longer confident I could tolerate two girl dicks invading my virgin back passage.

"Should I get the dildos out of the sink?" Bianca asked. "Are they clean yet?"

"No need." Cassie said. "I'm an anal pro. I've been ridden by cocks nearly as thick as yours, though none quite as long."

"What do we do?" Bianca asked. We were both pretty clueless when it came to anal.

"I'll walk you through it step by step." Cassie explained. "But first lets discuss some ground rules."

"Okay."

"First, I like dirty talk. You can call me a 'slut' or a 'whore' but never call me a 'bitch,' a 'cunt,' or 'stupid.'"

"We wouldn't call you that anyway. That's just mean." Bianca said.

Cassie smiled. "Also, don't call me fat."

"You're not fat." I interjected.

"But you can say I have a nice fat ass. I like having a big ass."

"I think it's nice." I said.

"And fat titties. I like having big titties."

"Sometimes, I wish mine were fatter." Bianca said.

"I think they're great." I said.

"Yeah, I love those puffy nipples," Cassie agreed.

"Anything else we should know?" Bianca asked.

"Yes, plenty." Cassie said. "Always use plenty of lube, and never stick anything up someone's ass without giving them a heads up first. It can make for a very rude surprise."

"I know. I've been there!" I said.

"Sorry," Bianca said. Our prior attempt at anal lasted only five seconds and ended with me screaming like a little girl.

"Even if some one has a lot of anal experience you need to loosen them up first. Start with a lubed finger, then maybe two fingers or a dildo. Go slow, lube, and re-lube as you go."

"Okay."

"Just to give you a heads up, no matter what you do, lube will get everywhere: on your legs, on your hands and feet, on your back, and in your hair. A few days from now you might even find some smeared on your phone."

"Oh gross!" Bianca said.

"You get used to it, and besides I get the nice fruity smelly stuff so you don't have to walk around town smelling like ass."

"Good to know." I said.

"If you're in a group, as a general rule, the thinnest dick goes in first and the thickest goes in last. Length is less important."

"Sweet." I said because that puts me first in line.

"Harrumph," Bianca sounded. She was going to get sloppy seconds.

"If the person bottoming is also giving oral, the person getting oral needs to give the bottom plenty of space so that she can quickly get the cock out of her mouth and tell everyone to stop, if necessary."

"That makes sense."

"Some bottoms love to scream, and some don't. So you should communicate ahead of time what cues the top should use to withdraw. Me, I like to scream and put on a show. You can continue to pound me no matter what I say, unless I yell 'stop.'"

"Will do." I said.

"Anything else?" Bianca asked.

Cassie paused for a second to think. "Probably," she said, "but I can't think of anything just this moment. If I do think of something I'll bring it up as we go along."

"Okay." We said.

"You guys ready to get started?" Cassie asked. In truth we weren't. Bianca and I were both limp and droopy. Cassie was able to read the room, however, and said, "don't worry, I'll get you two back in the mood." She fixed her hair; got on her hands and knees, and asked, "do you guys like my fat ass?"

Cassie's ass was broad and well defined with good muscle tone. The curves blended well into the contours of her short muscular thighs. There wasn't much jingly stuff on her at all with the exception of the outside curves of her two tits just visible from above beyond the edges of her rectangular torso. Her waist wasn't as small as Bianca's, but her tits to waist to hips ratio was quite pleasing.

"It's nice." Bianca said.

"Awesome," I agreed.

"How about this?" Cassie asked. "Is this awesome, too?" She spread her knees out slightly, reached back with her hands and parted her ass cheeks. The pucker of her asshole was darker than the surrounding skin. The thick ring-like contours of her sphincter were traversed by bumpy ridges that ran radially like the spokes of a bicycle wheel. Her asshole looked muscular, powerful even, capable perhaps of sheering off a man's dick if he were impolite or not careful. I gaze upon Cassie's anus with both longing and trepidation. Below hung her balls and her small thin floppy cock. It leaked pearly drops of cum onto the carpet

"Definitely." I agreed. Bianca simply nodded.

"I'm glad you two like what you see. Okay, now somebody needs to get me ready to go."

Bianca and I looked at each other timidly. Neither of us knew how to proceed despite Cassie's recent lecture. Bianca nudged me with an elbow, indicating that I should go first. I took my place behind Cassie, clueless and limp dicked. "What do I do?" I asked.

"Touch me." Cassie said.

I put a hand on her ass cheek. She looked at me expectedly, so I gave her butt a light pat as if it were a good doggy. "Oh my gosh, you really are that clueless. Aren't you?"

"Uh huh."

"Let's start with a kiss." She suggested.

"How?" I asked. Her mouth was way out of reach.

"Like this." She said, arching her back and pulling her hands off the floor. "Grab my fat tits to keep me upright." They were nice and jiggly and had a warm soft feel. Cassie craned her neck so I could plant a wet one on her mouth. She was aggressive, probing my mouth with her tongue and biting at my lip with her teeth. From the corner of my eye, I could see Bianca pinching a nipple with one hand and squeezing the head of her long soft cock with the other. Cassie returned to the carpet on all fours. "My little dick is dripping. Suck out the rest of the cum, you sissy!" She commanded.

I didn't mind being called a "sissy." Part of me enjoyed the abuse. I pushed my chest toward the ground and extended my neck as best I could, but Cassie's voluptuous butt check and short length thwarted my efforts to suck her little cock. The best I could do was nudge her sack with the tip of my nose. I repositioned myself with my side against the floor and my body running alongside hers. Propping myself up on an elbow and reaching with my other hand I was able to pull the head of Cassie's little girl dick past my lips. I tasted salty girl cum, and her cock became firmer.

"Figured it out finally," Cassie snarked. Bianca laughed. Her cock was hard and she was in full jerk off mode. Cassie took my dick in her hand and started fondling me. I too grew stiff. Cassie jerked me briskly. I took few inches of thin girl dick in and out of my mouth, bobbing my head back and forth.

"Lick my nuts." Cassie commanded. I drew my tongue horizontally across the back of her sack, feeling the contours of one firm girl ball and then another.

"Good, now lick my ass." I slid around behind her with knees on the floor and just one hand on the floor for support. I leaned forward and licked the protruding mound of soft ass flesh adjacent to her muscular snare. With my free hand, I jerked her little dick vigorously. Bianca's eyes were closed, and she pinched her nipple so hard it turned purple.

I swept my tongue towards the center and felt the thick ring and radially placed bumps of her yummy asshole. Cassie moaned.

"That is, at the same time, super hot and way disgusting!" Bianca said in a breathy whisper.

"There's no going back now," Cassie said. "You are now officially an ass licker. Now stick your tongue up my asshole."

My flabby boy tongue was a poor match to the strength of Cassie's well-exercised bunghole. Pushing with all my might, I could only get the tip in. "Yeah!" Cassie moaned enthusiastically. Overcome with arousal, Bianca uttered something unintelligible.

"Now stick your finger up my ass!" Cassie commanded.

Bianca popped the cap on the cherry flavored sex lube and held it out to me. I extended my forefinger. "No," she said. "Use your bird finger. You can dig deeper that way."

"It's also more vulgar," Cassie agreed.

Slick with gel, I placed the pad of my finger at the dark spot where all the little ridges met. I encountered some resistance but with firm pressure the snare yielded. I invaded Cassie's back passage and plunged my finger down to the knuckle. "Ah yeah," Cassie said. She looked back at us and sneered lustfully.

I worked my digit in and out, in and out, finger fucking Cassie's girly asshole. "No," she said. "Keep it in deep, and work your knuckle around in circles. Loosen my ass up real good!"

I followed Cassie's command. With time the pressure around my finger loosened. Cassie reached down with a hand and started beating herself off. "Now put in two fingers," she urged.

We used more lube. With my thumb in her crack and ring and middle finger up her ass, I held Cassie like a bowling ball. Two fingers was a tight fit at first, but in and out and around and around, her anus eventually slackened.

"That's good," Cassie said. "Now stick your hard dick up my ass."

Bianca slathered on the lube, and I placed my agitated dick head against Cassie's ring-like ass muscle. "Line it up straight," Cassie instructed, "or your dick might bend." I raised my hips slightly to get the right angle. "Now push it in." She instructed.

My dick bowed to the side a little as Cassie's asshole tried to keep me out. Just as I worried that my cock would bend and snap her bung welcomed me in and opened up. About half my length plunged in. Cassie's asshole seemed to go into spasm and tightened around my shaft.

"Not so fast!" Cassie said, urgently. "We still need to take things easy."

"How's that feel?" Bianca asked. Neither of us had successfully fucked an asshole before. "It's awesome," I moaned. It was tighter and hotter than any slick pussy I had ever plundered.

I tried to push deeper. "No not yet," Cassie snapped. "Keep still." With time the spasms subsided and I no longer felt the steely python grip around my mid shaft. "Okay," Cassie said, "now back and forth slowly. Use short strokes."

Slow and steady I worked my hips back and forth, back and forth. The temptation to force myself all the way in was overwhelming. Periodically Cassie reached back and pressed her palm against my hip, a sign to back off and take things easy. Her ass would tighten periodically, squeezing me. She arched her back and moaned. Her face screwed up, registering pleasure, or was it pain? Perhaps she was experiencing both.

Cassie's face and ass relaxed, and she no longer pushed back with her hand as I took deeper strokes. I felt my pubic bones press into the two soft mounds of girl flesh adjacent to her wondrous asshole. "I'm balls deep! I'm balls deep!" I cried out.

"Congratulations," Bianca beamed proudly. Cassie sneered and flicked her tongue in and out of her mouth like a lizard.

I backed out entirely. Cassie's asshole gaped briefly, and I spied the moist pink and red tissue deep within. Her asshole puckered and closed, but remained soft and mushy. Her round muscular ring seemed more of an uneven oval than a circle, and some sections ran thick and protruded. Others were thin and hung deep as if her anus had developed an overbite. The ridges no longer seemed to line up. Her ass appeared subdued now, no longer powerful, and less menacing. I forced my hard cock back inside and pushed it in to the hilt.

"Fuck that ass." Cassie commanded. Back and forth, in and out I went. I felt the blood flow into my loins and warmth and pleasure build up in my glans.

"Faster!" She commanded. I pumped faster.

"Harder!" She barked. "Come on, fuck that ass!" I pushed hard and fast. As I slapped into her, the soft outer layer of her butt cheeks undulated as waves into the small of her back. I could feel the fluid building up within me, but I didn't want it to be over. I paused.

"Don't you dare stop!" Cassie ordered. "Pound that ass like it owes you money!"

My back and legs twitched. I grabbed Cassie's hips as hard as I could and thrust as deep as I could go. I felt the dam about to break. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" I cried.

"Take it out!" Cassie squealed.

I withdrew. My cock lingered in mid air, twitching angrily, and before I could stroke it, it exploded. I yawped loudly as jet after jet of hot cum splattered all over Cassie, painting her back and ass with gooey white streaks.

12