The Chaser Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a lot of cum." Bianca gasped. "And hands free, too!"

"That's because my ass is the best!" Cassie boasted.

"Uh huh!" I agreed feebly as I collapsed in a heap.

Bianca pushed me aside. "My turn," she said. I crawled out of her way. She popped open the cap of the cherry flavored lube. "Uh oh, I think we ran out," she said.

""Then use your boy's cum." Cassie advised.

I propped myself up on an elbow so that I could watch the show. The white goo on Cassie's cum splattered body had lost its viscosity and flowed like water. Cassie expertly shifted her hips and arched her back so that my jism pooled into her deep muscular crack. Bianca laid her monster cock along the cleft. Long and thick, Cassie's crack completely disappeared from view. Bianca's tip extended all the way into the small of Cassie's back. I gasped.

"What?" Cassie sneered. "You don't think I can handle this giant cock?"

"There's no way." I said. "It's too big!"

"It's going to be a challenge," Cassie said., "but if a noob like you can take it all the way down your throat, certainly a pro like myself can take it up the ass balls deep."

Bianca pushed her shaft downwards into the crevasse. Cassie's generous ass cheeks separated, and white wet fluid pushed out of the void and flowed around the sides of the angry serpent. "I had no idea cum came out this hot." Bianca said. She wiggled back and forth, slicking her cock with my cum. "It's so slimy," she complained.

"Stick that big girl dick up my ass!" Cassie commanded. Bianca placed the head of her gooey cock against Cassie's pink asshole and pushed, perhaps a little too hard.

"Ouch careful," Cassie cried. "That's a lot of cock."

"Sorry," Bianca replied.

"Nice and slow, back and forth," Cassie said calmly. "We will find a way to work the whole thing in."

Bianca was more methodical with her thrusting than I was; a short thrust forward followed by a pause, then withdrawing slightly followed by another pause; each insertion slightly deeper than its predecessor. Cassie reached under herself and started pulling at her little dick. "Hey boyfriend guy," she hollered at me, "come here and make yourself useful."

I got up onto my knees. "What do you need me to do?" I asked meekly

"Lie down underneath me on your back. You know, like a 69."

I took my proper place. "Now what?" I asked.

"Suck my little girl dick." Cassie arched her back and angled her pelvis so that my lips could reach. The change in position threw off Bianca's rhythm. "Ouch," Cassie cried. "Take it easy won't you!"

"Sorry," Bianca replied.

Lifting my head off the floor, I could take Cassie's cock into my mouth balls deep. However, the position was awkward, so I focused on massaging the contours of her dick head with my tongue. "I want to get you hard again." She said. "Can I dick shame you?"

"I thought you said dick shaming is bad?" Bianca asked.

"It's okay if all parties agreed ahead of time." Cassie explained. "Kind of like what I said earlier about my fat ass."

Perplexed Bianca replied, "but I don't under—"

"Less taking and more fucking." Cassie interrupted. "My fat ass isn't going to fuck itself."

I laughed, but it sounded weird because I had a dick in my mouth.

"You think something's funny. You limp dick loser." Cassie asserted.

"No ma'am," I replied, after taking Cassie's dick out of my mouth.

"'Ma'am,' I like that. Now get back to sucking." I took Cassie down my throat again to restore good graces. "Mm, that's good. Like momma used to say, 'if a guy talks too much, just stick your dick in his mouth.'"

"Your mother used to tell you that?" Bianca asked incredulously.

"No, of course not!" Cassie said.

I laughed again. "Something funny to you, laughing boy?" Cassie asked. "I'll tell you what's funny; the fact that your girl can fuck my ass ten times better than you can. Yeah, she fills me up much better too with that giant cock of hers. I can feel her nuts bouncing off the back of mine. She's almost balls deep, isn't she?"

"Uh huh." Bianca moaned. "Almost there."

"Go ahead and stick it all the way in." Cassie commanded. "I don't mind a little pain. I'm not a total wimp like your boyfriend." Cassie flinched slightly and said, "there we go. I can feel her little girl bones pressing against my fat ass. Her dick feels so much better than yours. It can reach places yours can't, and it's so thick. She's really stretching me out. Not sure I'll even be able to feel yours again when she's done."

"I told you that you have a loser dick." Bianca smarted off. "Two out of two girls agree."

"Yeah," Cassie said. "Look how hard he's getting. He knows his place. Should I suck him?"

"No," Bianca replied. "His loser dick is unworthy."

"This is true," Cassie said, " but I kind of feel sorry for him. Maybe we should make him work for it. Why don't you take that big girl dick out of my ass?"

Bianca's cock made an obscene slurping noise as she withdrew completely. "Now what?" She asked.

"Let's make him taste my ass. Stick it down his throat." With my chin up, Bianca's giant dick slid easily down my throat." Cassie's ass tasted like salty, meaty, cherry flavored candy.

"Alright girl, stick your hand up my ass!" Cassie commanded.

"Like this?"

"See how many fingers you can get in there!"

"Four," Bianca said, "and all the way down to the knuckles."

"You think there's room for another dick in his mouth?" Cassie asked.

"Definitely." Bianca replied.

Cassie thrust her little cock along side Bianca's big one. When her head poked the back of my throat, I chocked and gagged. Cassie quickly withdrew. "Okay, enough play time." She said. "Put that big girl dick back in my ass!"

Bianca slid her cock out of my mouth, allowing me to take a deep breath. My face was sloppy, streaked with lube, drool, and my own cum. Cum and lube leaked out around Bianca's cock and sack as she slid her meat back into Cassie's dirty hole.

"Harder! Faster! Tear my fat ass apart!" Cassie lowered her hips, and I took her little cock back into her mouth. I felt her squashy tits press against my stomach and the wetness of her mouth around my rock hard boner. She had no problems taking my meager six inches down her throat.

Bianca slammed Cassie hard, and with each thrust, her body slid against mine, back and forth, back and forth. Bianca's legs twitch as she moaned loudly. With Cassie's exquisite blowjob skills, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer myself. Cassie too, began to twitch.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Bianca shouted.

"Me too." Cassie cried.

Bianca slid her cock out of Cassie's ass with a slurp. I felt a splatter of girl goo spill onto my chest. The load was hot to the touch and voluminous.

Cassie's cock was a blur, merely inches from my face. "Oh God," she cried, cock twitching. I closed my eyes just in time as Cassie's hot jism decorated my face. As she came, she reached up and jerked me. I only lasted five strokes. Completely lost in pleasure, I felt my cum drip off Cassie's tits onto my belly.

I lay on my back, eyes closed. I could hear both girls breathing deeply. It was a pleasant sound, hypnotic even.

Completely relaxed I lost myself and became oblivious to the passage of time as if I were engaged in an exotic form of post coital meditation. I sensed bodies moving and heard voices but made no effort to comprehend what was being said.

Eventually, my spunk covered body grew cold, and I started to shiver. I felt a warm moist washcloth dabbing my eyelids. "I think you can open your eyes now." Bianca said. Cautiously I looked up. The girls were kneeling over me, staring at me intently, studying me.

"Your guy looks pretty hot covered in cum." Cassie said.

'"He does doesn't he?" Bianca agreed.

Both girls were dripping. I reached up and pulled Bianca's cock head to my lips so that I could suck out the last few drops of her salty cum.

"Me too." Cassie said. Not as sweet, her cum left a bitter aftertaste, but I didn't mind.

Bianca's large limp dick dangled against my cheek. Cassie's seemed to retreat back into her body, like the head of a scared turtle.

"You got a good looking guy who deep throats and gets along with your friends." Cassie stated.

"I know." Bianca said.

"I think he's a keeper."

"He is!" Bianca agreed.

"Don't tell him though, it will go to his head."

Bianca smiled. "You hear that dear, you're a complete and utter loser."

"I know," I said and smiled back.

THE END

12