The Chastity Belt

Story Info
I got her ready for the event later this evening.
6.4k words
4.42
14.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was beautiful, at least her body was. I couldn't see her face because she wore a black rubber mask. Indeed, the mask was the only thing she was wearing. It had openings for the two nostrils and her mouth but covered her eyes. She was gagged with a red rubber ball that was shoved into her mouth and securely buckled up behind her neck with leather straps. A leash was attached to a D-ring that was screwed into to rubber ball. The leash was secured to a hook in the wall.

She could not move away from the wall because the leach was rather short or remove any of the outfit because her hands were cuffed together behind her back. Hence, she was forced to remain standing because the leash wasn't long enough to allow her to sit down. Not that there was a bench or anything else she could sit on nearby so if the leash would have been long enough, she would have had to sit on the cold concrete floor.

Apart from the bondage paraphernalia she wore she was naked. Her sex was shaved clean. It was a pleasure and very arousing for me to let my eyes trail down from her navel, across her tummy, down over her slightly protruding mons with the beginning of her slit, further down where her sex and slit curved backwards and disappeared between her legs. After taking in the sight my eyes went up to her breasts. They were full yet pert, not too big or too small, but had just the right size for my taste. Gravity made them slightly drop downwards but the nipples, the size of small thimbles, stood out and proudly pointed upwards from the framing areolas.

I looked at her from behind. Her ass was pear shaped and petite. Her legs long and slender. Her waist narrow. She was just very proportionate with no sign of any wrinkles or excessive weight. I couldn't see any hair sticking out from the hood so I couldn't tell her true hair color. Not that it mattered but it would have satisfied my curiosity. Although she was shaven clean I was very familiar with the color of her pubic hair.

I opened my bag with its order-to-measure items and took out the waist band of a carbon fiber chastity belt and wrapped it around her. I adjusted it and made sure there was a snug and firm fit slightly cinching her waist. Once satisfied, I fastened buckles to each of her ankles and put a 1m steel spreader bar between them forcing her legs wide apart. They would secure a good view and free access to her behind when bending her forward.

Next, I took out a soft nylon rope and fastened one end to her handcuffed hands. The other end I ran through a pulley that was hanging from the roof and started to pull on it. This forced her hands and arms upwards behind her back, eventually forcing her to bend forward exposing her naked bare bottom. It was smooth and white with no signs of any whipping or caning. I couldn't resist but administered a few strong slaps across each of ass cheeks. Each stroke made her whimper through the gag and rendered a red hue to her behind.

I got a padded leather clad stool from the other end of the room and sat down on it just behind her. This gave me a great view of her rear, her two ass cheeks separated by the ass crack. Slightly further down, I could see her entire vulva, nicely visible between her legs that were forced apart by the wide spreader bar. This rendered her outer labia to become ever so slightly separated allowing the inner ones, which already were quite blood filled giving them a darker hue, to slightly protrude. I could also discern some moisture that had started to fill up the cracks and crevices of her vulva. My member started to become alive by anticipation but was forced to stay half limb by the coarsely netted metal cage in which it was encased.

I retrieved the chastity belt rectal dildo from the bag and put some lube on it. The dildo comprised three separate parts mounted on a hollow semi-rigid carbon fiber composite rod the shape of an L. The tip of the long leg of the L was made up of an inflatable elongated rubber ball, 4 cm long and with a diameter of about 2 cm - which of course would expand when inflated. The middle part was made up of a heavy egg-shaped steel ball covered in a thin layer of rubber and was some 6 cm long but wider with a 4 cm diameter at its widest part. The weight of it would make it shift significantly during movement constantly reminding the person wearing it of something present in the its rectum. The bottom piece was a 2 cm wide and 5 cm long steel cylinder. It did on purpose not have the typical butt plug wedge shape which would allow the sphincter to basically contract as if there was nothing inserted in the rectum once put in place. Indeed, the bottom cylindrical piece kept the sphincter stretched open even when the dildo was inserted all the way to its base. This served the very same purpose as the steel ball, namely rendering the wearer a sensation of that there was a foreign object inserted in the rectum.

The corner of the L featured a valve through which air could be passed to inflate or deflate the rubber ball. This could be done manually or through a remotely controlled pump welded into the shorter leg of the dildo. The corner also featured a click and lock mechanism by which the piece could be extended forward across the vulva all the way to the clit over the mons crossing the tummy until it could be attached to the front end of the chastity waist band.

This shorter leg which would rest between the two ass cheeks gradually changed into a flexible carbon fiber string with a lock mechanism by which it could be attached to the back of the chastity belt waist band.

I put on a latex glove on my right hand and took some more lube and began to massage her asshole slowly relaxing her sphincter. I knew she hadn't had any solid food for several days but was given enough nutrients to drink. She had also been given three enemas over the last few days to effectively empty her.

I gently pushed one finger into her ass, then two, and eventually three. I fucked her slowly with three fingers allowing them to slide deeper and deeper into her until she took the full length of them. When her hole was sufficiently stretched open to accommodate the dildo, I took off the latex glove and put the rubber ball tip against her anus and applied a gentle pushing force. I moved the tip in and out, each time allowing it to go a little deeper.

My efforts were accompanied by her rhythmic moaning. We started to work in sync, for each push I made she thanked me by a loud moan while at the same time relaxing her sphincter even more. Once she was open enough to allow the steel ball to enter, things became easier. I slowly slid the dildo further into her until the egg-shaped ball kind of sucked itself into her ass and fully disappeared into her, allowing her sphincter to close around the cylindrical piece. I pushed the dildo deeper into her until the bottom of the dildo rested firmly against her ass crack.

I heard her panting with pleasure now that she had the full 15 cm length plugged into her rectum. I secured it by attaching the lock mechanism to the chastity belt at the back. This would do and hold the dildo in place until I had installed the vaginal dildo and extended the chastity belt crotch-shield to the front.

I was now ready for the next step but decided to allow me to take in the beautiful view before moving on. I noticed that her labia had spread wider apart and that the entrance of her vagina and indeed the entire vulva was full of glittering moisture. Her inner labia almost seemed to have a hard on, they stuck out pert and blood-filled rendering them a deep dark hue at their outer ends. They were partly spread open offering a free view of the entrance to her vagina. I was exited to see her so aroused so early on. I relished the thought of the next step.

This was certainly not part of the deal but on the spur of the moment I decided to indulge myself and put my thumb between her labia at the opening of her vagina to moisten it and then moved it along her wet slit, forward towards her clit. I took her clit between my thumb and index finger and squeezed it gently. She moaned and started to breathe heavily. I continued to rub and role her clit now between my thumb, index finger, and middle finger. Her moaning muffled by the gag got louder. I went on until I heard her breathing turning into shorter gasps indicating that she was building up an orgasm. I tilted the angles of my fingers such that the nails of my fingers rested against her clit and surrounding tissue while still rubbing it. Apparently, she was too excited to be worried with the sharper sensation but mistook it for added pleasure. She increased her rotating motion as she approached her orgasm. Just when she was about to come, I sank my nails deep into the flesh of her clit while at the same time pulling on it as hard as I could without loosening my grip of her sensitive point.

She screamed into the ball gag in pained agony mixed with a frustration over being denied her orgasm while at the same time jerking back and forth with her lower parts to escape the pain. But I managed to follow her movements without letting go of my firm grip of her clit.

Eventually, she stopped moving and stood still. I could her silent sobs of pain and remaining frustration. I let go of her sex and left her in peace for a minute or two allowing her to compose herself and regain some of her wits.

My dick was throbbing against the inside of its cage walls. I'm sure I would have come - which would have spoiled some of the fun - had it not been for the cage keeping the dick bent slightly downwards. I would probably have taken the cage off and stroked my dick hadn't I left the keys to the cage out of reach for me.

After I had washed and dried my hands over by the sink, I went back to her and said: I'm going to put some plastic wrapping around your head so you better take a deep breath. I will then release you and walk you over to the gyn chair. If you cooperate, I will remove the plastic in a jiffy and you can breathe normally again. If not, you will become unconscious and I will get my way anyways before I will remove the plastic. I hope you will do as I say!

She nodded her head eagerly. I suppose I had shown her what I was capable of. I removed the spreader bar and lowered her arms so she could stand upright again. I unhooked the leash and replaced her ball gag with a penis gag combined with a white leather collar. I put the rubber penis in her mouth and secured it by lacing up the collar at the back of her head. I ran two straps, one from each side of her mouth, below her chin and buckled them up. Similarly, two straps went upwards, one on each side of her nose, that joined together into one strap just between her eyes. The remaining single strap ran across her head to the back of the laced collar where I could tighten it up with a buckle. The straps, of course, didn't do much in terms of restricting her but the white straps against her black hood looked sexy.

The collar, however, was restrictive. She could now neither turn her head sideways, nor tilt it up or down. Her head was effectively immobilized and her possibility to communicate was even less than with the ball gag.

I told her to take a deep breath and quickly covered the nostril holes in the mask with plastic wrap and untied the cord from her handcuffs.

I walked her over to the gyn chair and uncuffed her. I turned her with her back facing the chair and told her to sit down and then guided her to lay down by putting my hands on her shoulders and gently pushing her backwards. I told her to adjust herself such that she would be comfortable and secured her head to the chair with a metal band across her throat and fastened it on each side of to the chair neck rest. While not yet being fully immobilized it served its purpose of keeping her in the chair.

I removed the plastic covering the airways and I could hear how she refilled her lungs with fresh air. I told her she had done well and that I would reward her. I didn't tell her that the reward again would involve pain and sexual denial.

My attention now went to securing her arms and legs to the chair. I immobilized her arms by wrapping plastic around them and the armrests, covering both her arms and hands. I payed attention to not wrapping too firmly not to stop her blood flow. By her breathing I could hear she got a bit stressed which I thought was normal as she didn't know what was coming.

I lifted her legs up on the stir ups and used several leather straps to fasten them. I noticed her gasping each time I tightened the straps firmly to secure them. For added security and because it aroused me, I also strapped her thighs tightly to the bars supporting the stir up. Then I attached a heavy-duty leather strap to the left of her hip and looped it over her lower tummy just above her mons and firmly tightened it on the opposite right side. Two smaller straps were attached to the main belt where her legs went up in the air. I pulled them downwards, one along each side of where her inner thighs were meeting her crotch, and buckled them up tightly against the bottom end of the chair. I heard her gasp and moan in discomfort as I pulled the straps and buckled her down. Once finished, however, she seemed to get used to the pressure the straps were exerting and started to relax and breathe normally.

Her behind resting in the black seat of the chair and her bald shaven sex being strapped down by black leather belts was extremely sexy to see and I felt how my member was pushing against the walls of the cage.

I had her firmly bound down, vulnerable and exposed, effectively preventing her from moving her pelvic area. Indeed, she couldn't move her lower body in any direction keeping her vulva totally still and immobilized.

It was not part of what we had agreed on but I got inspired. She was laying there, nude with her sex exposed and her breast flattened out by gravity. I was going to change that. I retrieved a short thin cotton string from my bag and tied a noose on each end. I then began to rub her left nipple between my thumb and index finger. Her response was almost immediate. My god, I thought, it must have been ages since she had a true orgasm, otherwise she would never become aroused so easily. Alternatively, she was a natural sub, enjoying being commanded around and abused by strangers.

I put one noose around the right nipple and then sucked it deep into my mouth while pushing the noose to the base of her nipple and tightening it firmly. In the process I discovered she had a pierced hole in her nipple so I got an idea. For added pleasure and security keeping the noose in place I inserted a small silver rod across her nipple securing it by screwing a small bead in place on each side of the rod.

Pressing her breast down with my left hand I jerked the string to check it was properly fastened. Once satisfied I repeated the process with her left breast and soon had both of her nipples tied to the string.

I hooked one end of a longer rope to the string knotted to her two breasts, looped it through a pulley hanging from the roof above her, and further to another pulley away from the gyn chair. On this end I hung several metal weights until her nipples began to stretch upwards pulling her breasts along. She moaned with satisfaction as I continued to add weight after weight until her nipples and breasts were stretched tautly upwards. She groaned and breathed heavily as the stimulation increased.

She laid there with her breast pulled upwards and her sex totally open and exposed - very helpless and very accessible. Although her excitement was beginning to build her vulva was still rather closed and dried up. But I was going to change that soon.

I checked on the rear dildo. It had slid out a bit but was still kept in place by the big egg-shaped metal ball which was too big to pop out by itself, especially since one end of the L was attached to the rear of the chastity waist band. I pushed the dildo back in to its base and put a metal rod that was secured to the end of the chair against it. The rod would keep the dildo lodged in place until I had fitted the remaining parts of the chastity belt locking her sex up.

I rummaged through my bag and found the Collin-speculum, an, indwelling catheter (it can remain in place for many days or weeks, and is held in position by an inflated balloon in the bladder), and a disinfectant. I also took out the tube with anesthetic gel as inserting a catheter into an urethra can be an uncomfortable and painful experience for the individual being subjected to it, and I didn't see the point in inflicting any additional pain at this point in time to her. Indeed, I wanted her to get wet and horny again.

I wiped her vulva clean with the disinfectant. Once satisfied with cleaning the outer labia I parted them with my free hand and wiped out the slit with the inner labia, the entrance of her vagina, her clit with its hood, and most importantly the urethral orifice. She didn't enjoy the disinfectant touching her innermost parts as it elicited a burning sensation and she moaned and whimpered into the penis gag.

I put a small amount of lube on the speculum and inserted it slowly into her vagina as deep as it would go. I kept the inward pressure up to prevent it from sliding out and turned the dial expanding the speculum. The metal sides of the speculum pressed against the walls of her vagina slowly forcing her to open up. I got a view of the inside of her moist upper and lower vaginal walls and could at the bottom discern her cervix. But my focus was on her urethra. The opening of her small pee hole soon became clearly visible and accessible.

I could have inserted the catheter there and now but I wanted to open her up to the maximum just because I could and to amuse myself. I kept on turning the dial until she was wide open. She moaned and gasped for air. At first because of the increasing stimulation and excitement expanding her vagina incurred, but towards the end because of the discomfort she suffered by opening her up more and more. I kept on until the speculum dial bottomed out and wouldn't open any further. It was extremely exciting to see her stretched open exposing her clit at the apex of the vulva. I took some lube and gently rubbed it. She hesitated but as I went on and her excitement grew, she began groaning and moaning.

The noise muffled through the gag together with seeing her splayed open excited me and my dick was throbbing hard against the cage in which it was captured. I was very horny and while I knew this was absolutely beyond our agreement, I decided I would fuck her with my cage clad dick after having inserted the catheter. I had fucked women before with the cage on and knew it would be pleasurable for me although would not stimulate me enough to come.

I loosened the pressure of the speculum such that the muscles and tissue around her urethra would relax sufficiently to allow for an easy insertion while still keeping the hole clearly visible.

I applied a generous amount of anesthetic gel on the tip of the catheter and slowed eased it through her urethra all the way to the bladder. I kept the catheter open during the process such that the urine could flow freely through it telling me that it was being properly installed. The urine was captured on a small tray attached to the end of the gyn chair below her buttocks. Once the catheter was in place, I allowed the small ballon at the tip of it to expand. This would keep the catheter in place preventing it from sliding out. I then clamped the catheter to stop the urine flow and removed the speculum.

I was now ready to assemble and fit the remaining pieces of the chastity belt but first I slid my dick into her vagina while keeping the catheter out of the way. The breast bondage and fitting the catheter had aroused her and she was wet so my encased cock went in effortlessly. She was warm and wet and despite having been wide open just a short while ago quite tight. Maybe because of the dildo in her ass. I fucked her slowly enjoying myself. Apparently, she did the same as judged by her muffled moaning I could hear through her gag.

12