The Chastity Belt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would certainly enjoy my orgasm later after my work with fitting the chastity belt was done and I could free my cock from the cage. I often enjoy building up my orgasm like this. It makes them more intense and explosive. She on the other hand would not get any relief but would stay in chastity for an extended period on top of the one she obviously already had endured.

I kept on fucking her to build my orgasm further. She would, of course, not come as we only had vaginal contact and I made sure not to stimulate her clit. After I had stimulated myself, not physically so that I would come but mentally to increase my horniness, I withdrew my caged cock from her vagina. It was dripping wet from her juices. Her vaginal hole was still ajar and widened by my penetration. What a sight it was. I let my index finger slide along her wet labia on both sides, slipped it into her vagina and probed around. I then got the idea to fist fuck her.

I put my index, middle, and ring fingers together and began fucking her. I slid the fingers deeper and deeper into her wet vagina until my thumb and little finger blocked me from getting deeper. I realized she wouldn't be able to take my full hand because of the rear dildo already in place so instead I ran my fingers up her crack to briefly rub her clit - long enough to arouse her and increase her anticipation of a releasing orgasm but not long enough to actually give her one. I could gather from her increases breathing, groaning, and moaning that she was extremely aroused on the verge to climax so I stopped touching her.

Instead, I got the carbon fiber chastity belt crotch extension piece and a soft flexible vaginal dildo out of my bag. The shield was rod shaped at the end of the extension to match the L-shaped rectal dildo but it quickly broadened and flattened out to cover her vulva effectively preventing access to her vagina and clit. The dildo was quite long and some 4 cm wide at its tip but widened at its base. A 2 cm wide metal band with wires attached was fitted close to its base and a triangular shaped 10 cm deep hole was carved into its base. The base also featured two flanges sticking out on opposite sides. They would keep the base of the dildo at the vagina opening preventing it from slipping in deeper and hence would keep the labia tautly stretched around the base.

I put the dildo against the opening of her vagina and turned it back and forth to moisten it up and then began to slowly fuck her sliding it deeper into her hole with each stroke. She gasped and moaned with satisfaction into the dildo gag in her mouth. The significant girth of the vaginal dildo stretched her labia wide apart to the sides and kept them there, exposing her clit at the apex of her vulva.

When I had inserted it as long as it would go, I connected the back of the crotch shield to the click and lock mechanism of the L-shaped dildo lodged in her ass. I made sure the two wires coming out of the vaginal dildo wouldn't get blocked and also threaded the catheter through a small oblong hole crafted into the shield. I pulled on it until the clamp hit the inside wall of the shield and put a new one in place on the outside of the shield before removing the original clamp. In this way no urine was messing up the equipment I was installing.

I slowly began to fit the shield against her crotch guiding a triangularly shaped carbon fiber rod on the inside into the pre-carved hole of the vaginal dildo. This would keep the vaginal dildo from turning around its axis and hence keep the flanges securely resting over her labia. While closing the gap between the shield and her crotch I made sure that the small shallow metal cap attached to the inside of the shield would cover - and encircle - her entire clit. The cap was attached to a wire extending through the shield to the outside. Once satisfied I pushed the crotch shield firmly against her vulva and curved the articulated front piece over her mons across her tummy and attached it to the front of the chastity waist band.

I adjusted the dials of the lock mechanism such that crotch piece and rear dildo were held snuggly in place preventing any access to her genitalia and anus. I connected the wires from the vaginal dildo and the clitoral metal cap to the remotely controlled power supply welded into the crotch shield. Her clit and vagina could now be stimulated with low voltage electricity. I flipped the remote to on to test it and noticed with satisfaction that her response was immediate and strong. There was no doubt it worked as expected.

I also activated the remotely controllable urinary catheter clamp that was built into the oblong hole in the shield and could hence remove the manual clamp. I wiped up the few drops of urine which had leaked out in the process of changing the clamping mechanisms.

I was ready with chastising her lower body and now needed to turn my attention to her breasts. I said to her: I'm ready with your cunt and I'm now going to lock up your tits as well. I'm going to turn off the electro-stimulation and release you from the chair. I expect you to stay calm and to obey my orders or else I will run so much current through your pussy that you will never forget it. (This was obviously a lie as there was just enough juice in the power supply to only deliver pleasurable e-stimulation, but she didn't know that). I finished by saying: Remember, resistance is futile. Is it understood!

She nodded as good as she could considering her head was practically immobilized and grunted something that could be understood a yes into the penis gag. It was a blessing to see her all tied up and helpless and I took a few moments to take it all in before untying her.

I freed her breast and nipples from the stretched bondage, undid all the straps tying her to the chair, and unwrapped her arms. I then helped her to stand up and prompted her to exercise her arms for her to regain normal blood circulation. I also made her squat and stand up again a few times to check that her chastity belt was sitting comfortably and wouldn't pinch her and to allow her skin and tissue to properly settle in around the objects I had put in and on her.

I fine-tuned the chastity belt locks on the back and front and marveled at her being totally chastised, with the catheter sticking out on the front as the only visible sign of her entrapped sex and rear hole.

I ushered her forward and stopped her below a pulley and attached her wrist cuffs to a rope and pulled her arms up above her head giving me free access to her upper body and her exposed breasts.

I dived into my bag and retrieved a carbon fiber bra with two made to measure bra cups each one with an opening for her nipples. The nipple openings were fitted on the inside with metal washers the size of her areoles and attached to wires worked into the bra fabric exiting at the back lock mechanism. The washers made sure her areoles would always be in contact with the metal and their openings matched the size of the bra cup openings.

I also found the two metal thimbles that were made to measure to fit her nipples. The thimbles would fit into the openings in the bra but were fitted with a 2mm wide flange at their base to prevent them falling out of the opening. On the outside the metal had been given a surface to resemble her true nipples. The flanges also served to make contact with the washers. In this way the areoles and nipples could be e-stimulated - or tortured - simultaneously.

I fitted the thimbles on her nipples and then put on the bra threading the thimbles trough the bra openings and fitting each of her breast into their respective cups. I moved to her back and pulled on each side of the bra, tightening its grip of her breasts. This lifted them slightly and made them pointed and pert.

I closed the lock mechanism and locked it shut. Her breasts were now securely locked away and her areoles and nipples inaccessible. I connected the wires to the remotely controlled power supply in the back. It was very thin and an integral part of the back of the bra basically rendering it invisible unless one knew it was there.

Contrary to the genital e-stim power supply the nipple stimulator could deliver a quite high current that could become painful if dialed up. This feature was built in to allow one to stimulate her genitalia and ass bringing her very close to an orgasm to cut it off just before she would climax by painfully jolting her breast and nipples with a powerful e-shock.

I checked that the nipple jolter worked and noticed how she began to squirm while screaming out loud through the gag. Satisfied, I flipped the switch to off and allowed her to regain her wits.

I was now ready for the last step of preparing her. I opened a box I had in my bag and opened it. Inside was a skin-colored Kevlar garment the shape of a swimsuit. It had the same color as her nipples and areoles where they would go and it was darker colored where her ass crack would be to simulate it. The crotch had a latex replica of her vulva and labia and the mons featured pubic hair - indeed it was her own pubic hair that had been shaved off and collected a few weeks ago.

I told her we were going to donne her in the outfit and I wanted her to cooperate. I reminded her of the nipple jolter if she wouldn't.

I freed her arms and lifted first her left leg and then the right one and slid the swimsuit along her legs up to her chastised crotch. Once I had threaded her catheter through a small opening in the latex vulva, I continued to wiggle and stretch it up around her torso to her breasts. I guided her arms through the sides of the swimsuit and adjusted the breast cups for a proper fit.

When satisfied donning her I took a step back to take in the result. I was very pleased with the outcome. One could barely tell the difference between her true skin and the Kevlar skin. She truly looked naturally naked but was indeed chastised.

As the very last step of transforming her. I opened the catheter clamp and emptied her bladder collecting her urine in a bottle. When done, I closed the clamp and parted her artificial labia and adjusted the catheter. I put some cement around the catheter where it was exiting her artificial vulva and cut off the excessive tube once it had vulcanized.

She was ready to be shown off - and that is what she was going to be by her master later this evening.

I substituted the penis gag with a funnel gag with heavy duty straps criss-crossing her head, in the same as in a true head harness would. An additional feature was a D-ring attached at the top of her head.

I forced her down on her knees and told her she needed some nutrition and a drink to stay fit. I told her I would give her a load of my cum and that I would flush that down her throat with her own urine.

She whimpered through the gag and tried to wiggle away but I gave her a jolt through her nipples convincing her the best thing to do would be to comply. She realized there was no escape and obviously decided to cooperate. She stood still waiting for me to begin. I got a small jar with my cum from my bag and slowly poured its content into the funnel. I could see how the viscous liquid trickled down the funnel and slowly made its way into her mouth.

I got her still lukewarm urine from the bottle and administered it to her through the funnel. I paid attention to not pouring too fast to avoid her choking. She gasped and panted as she swallowed the mixture of my cold stale cum and her still lukewarm urine. She sighed with relief when she realized the bottle was empty.

But I didn't stop there but got the tray with the cold urine left at the gyn chair and gave it to her as well. From the noise that escaped through the funnel from time to time I understood she didn't quite approve of being given cold urine as it probably tasted even worse than the warm one that she had just been forced to drink.

I waited a minute or two for her to recover and then began to empty my own bladder into the funnel as well. She panted and reached for fresh air while drinking my piss as it came at a much faster rate than the first two servings. In total she had now taken three rather large volumes of urine and some cum through her mouth in a short time. This was good training for later.

I wiped my dick and cage free from urine and told her there was more to come. Later, when the show would begin some 15 to 20 invited guests would feed her more urine but also cum. They would take turns in pairs, the first one would jerk off into the funnel while the second one would flush it down with pee, and then they would switch until all of the guest had used her in this way.

She started to cry into the gag but I was on a mission and moved her over to a pedestal and stood her up on it. I attached a hook to the D-ring in her head harness and looped the rope attached to it through a pulley above her head. I pulled at the rope to stretch her up and tied it fast to a knob on the wall.

I put the wrist cuffs back on her and fastened them to D-rings on the back of the chastity belt. I then connected her ankle cuffs to O-rings fastened in the pedestal. She was now not only chastised but also immobilized - on top of the pedestal. Finally, I cloaked her with a big black latex sheet covering her from the head all the way down to her feet ending at the base of the pedestal. Only the rope attached to the D-ring and the pulley above her head being visible.

She would be uncovered like a piece of art at a museum later in front of the invited guests. I didn't even want to speculate what kind of ordeals she would have to suffer beyond eating their cum and drinking their piss. Looking around the room, there was plenty of bondage furniture and equipment available. The collection of whips and paddles next to the pillory looked fearful.

Needless to say, under the cloak she was all naked - yet locked up in total chastity- apart from her head which was tied up in a leather harness and wrapped in a latex hood equipped with a funnel gag. And, of course, the skin-colored swimsuit garment.

I packed up my stuff and left the room. On the outside, I retrieved the keys to my cock cage and picked up the thick envelope with my compensation for the work rendered and left the premises heading home.

12