The Chauffeuse

Story Info
A pop star gets a ride in the back seat of a hire car.
9.5k words
4.42
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Listening to Dangerous Woman, by Ariana Grande, I waited for my guest in the sumptuous luxury of the Phantom, the automobile's stereo so next level that a center seat in a concert hall could be no better. Being allowed to drive such a magnificent piece of machinery was one of the perks of the job, and it beat the hell out of my three-year-old Accord. Another perk was the tips. The pay was good, forty-five an hour, but my guests would be considered a miser if they tipped me less than five bills... and the men and women who hired me would be insulted by the term.

I moonlighted for Premier Transportation, a limousine service operating in the greater Los Angeles metroplex. While Premier had several stretched Lincolns, Cadillacs, and Hummers for parties, plus a fleet of Lincoln and Cadillac sedans and SUVs for regular hire work, I worked with their Exclusive cars only. The Exclusive cars included two long wheelbase, Mercedes Benz S-Classes as their standard offering. The Mercs rented for a thousand dollars for the day, but if the client chose, they could upgrade to the Bentley Mulsanne or Bentayga for another five hundred... or if they truly wanted the finest available, the client could hire what was I was driving this evening, the Rolls-Royce Phantom, for a cool twenty-five hundred.

No matter which option the customer chose, when they opted for an Exclusive car, they got me... or one of the other four drivers that had been thoroughly trained and vetted. Not only were the clients paying for better driving skills, in case the unfortunate happened, but more importantly, they were paying for our code of conduct and discretion. The client was assured that with an Exclusive car, what happened in the car stayed in the car. I'd never had to use my defensive driving skills, but on more than one occasion I'd delivered my guest to a location where he or she indulged in less than entirely legal activities... such as gambling, escorts, drugs, or perhaps other, even less savory, indulgences. No one other than my guest, and those he or she interacted with, knew I'd done so, and never would.

I watched the man standing at the door, waiting for a signal that my guest was ready for her car. Because of the expense, an Exclusive car was far less popular than Premier's regular offerings, which allowed me to work as an independent contractor on nights and weekends to supplement my income. By day I worked for Warner Bros. in their accounting department. My job, along with dozens more just like me, was to make sure films made as little money as possible... at least on paper. I typically worked for Premier one to three evenings or weekends a month, and while working a late weeknight, as I was doing tonight, made the next day a little rough, for one to two thousand dollars for the typical five- to six-hours of work, I could miss a little sleep.

I saw the man stiffen slightly before he looked at me, pointed, and waved his hand. I'd had the car idling for the past half-hour, making sure the interior was a comfortable seventy-five degrees, so I crept forward, the big 63/4-litre turbocharged V12 under the hood ticking over without sound or vibration. Switching off the stereo, I rolled to a stop beside the man. Leaving the car idling, I stepped out and stood beside the coach opening rear door and waited for my guest to arrive. As I waited, I checked to make sure my shoes were shining and my uniform, a black tailored suit and crisp white shirt, was hanging properly. Because I was a woman, I didn't wear a cap as the men did, and I substituted a black bow tie for the men's traditional tie.

My guest this evening was Allure, the latest pop diva taking the world by storm. This evening she'd performed a concert in Pasadena at the Rose Bowl on her Deep tour. I'd picked her up at the Van Nuys airport about six, delivered her to the Rose Bowl, and now I was going to return her to her private jet. I was no expert on aircraft, but I was pretty sure I'd boarded something similar when I'd flown home to Des Moines last Christmas. It was just before midnight, and so long as I didn't run into any traffic problems, I should be home, and in my bed, by one, two at the latest. Not a bad night, actually.

As the man turned toward the exit door, I opened the rear door of the brilliant white Rolls and held it wide in welcome. Allure appeared with a large, muscular man in an expensive looking dark blue or black suit following her out as they rushed toward the car. Except for the fact they were smiling, and she was pulling him along by his hand, I'd have assumed the man was some type of security. Allure entered the car first, raised the rear center armrest to stow it in the seatback, and then pulled the man in behind her with a laugh. As I closed the door, they threw themselves at each other and began kissing lustily.

One never slammed the door of a Rolls-Royce. I pushed the door closed enough to allow the car to take over and pull the door the last inch until it silently latched. Ignoring the smirking doorman, I settled behind the wheel. Allure and the guy were stripping each other, Allure pushing the man's coat off his broad shoulders as he tugged her body-hugging red dress down to reveal her breasts.

"To the airport, ma'am?" I asked in my professional voice, using the rearview mirror to glance at my guests in the backseat.

"No... drive us around downtown," she replied, punching on the spotlights in the back of the car before tugging at the man's tie.

"Yes ma'am."

I oozed away from the exit, and by the time I'd worked my way out of the parking lot and turned right onto Rosemont, the man's coat, tie, and shirt were off, Allure's dress was wadded around her hips, her panties were around her knees, and the man's massive cock was sticking out of his pants.

"Goddamn, white boy!" she growled as she gripped the base of his cock. "You weren't shitting me. That's a big fucking cock!"

As I smoothly accelerated away from the parking lot, they fell sideway onto the seat, the man twisting and squirming until he was fully beneath her. As she swallowed his cock, he began to eat her pussy while jerking off her heels and working her panties the rest of the way off her legs.

I'd guess Allure to be a little younger than me, perhaps in her late twenties to early thirties. She was stunningly sexy, and obviously worked hard to promote her lustful, hard fucking image. She was of average height for a woman, with coal black hair displaying maroon highlights worn straight to past her shoulders, large, firm breasts that almost certainly had help from medical science, a flat stomach with a hint of muscle definition, and well-toned arms, legs, and ass. Beyond her obvious sexiness, she also had the vocal range that most singers could only aspire to.

She used her angelic voice, wickedly suggestive body, and sexually charged performances to bring life to her music. All her songs were about sex, had a hard driving beat, and were full of double entendres, innuendo, and her breathy gasps and moans. 'Fuck songs' or 'music to fuck by,' she called them in interviews. Her concerts were infamous for their overt sexuality, and she was the darling of the tabloids for her salacious style of dress and sexual exploits. Less than a year ago, she'd been arrested in Germany for picking out a concert goer during her performance and riding his cock live on stage as her band backed them with the driving, erotic beat from the title song of her debut album, Hard. Rumors abounded the guy was a plant because of the size of his cock and his amazing physique, and while I liked Allure's music, I'd always assumed the rest of her antics were exaggerated or were for publicity. Now I wasn't so sure. The guy eating her pussy didn't seem like a plant since the only person witnessing her fucking him was me.

"Fuck!" she growled. "Lick that clit, you pussy eating motherfucker!"

I locked the doors to prevent my guests from accidently opening them, and discretely pulled down the large convex mirror mounted above the review mirror that let me observe my guests. The mirror permitted me to see not only the rear seats, but also the two c-pillar mounted mirrors that allowed guests check their appearance before exiting the car. Using the three mirrors, I had a near complete, if distorted, view of the backseat area.

"Swallow all that hard fuck meat, you cock sucking slut! Take it all!" the man snarled, his voice deep and resonant, before he returned to his task.

The man was huge, both between the legs and everywhere else, and appeared closer to my own thirty-six years than Allure did. He was obviously a bodybuilder, with one his powerful arms wrapped around her thigh to hold her pussy to his mouth. Allure was draped over him, one foot on the floor, the other twisted and wedged between his head, the seatback, and the door, as he furiously pistoned the thick fingers of his free hand into her slit while attacking her pussy with his lips and tongue.

Not to be outdone, one of her hands was inside his pants, gripping his balls as the entirety of his massive length and girth disappeared into her mouth. Her other arm was wrapped around the leg he was pressing against the seatback, using his body to steady herself in the moving car, as his other leg braced against the bottom edge of the door to hold them both in position.

When they were undressing, I'd noticed the man's deeply sculptured chest, thick arms and neck, rippled stomach, and strong chin. He was hairless except for his eyebrows and the dark hair on his head, and his chest and arms, as well as his cock, were covered in easily seen veins. His body looked like a superhero and his cock was easily the largest I'd ever seen in person. Even if the scandalous tales of Allure's sexual exploits were true, I suspected she'd met her match with this man.

Snarling and growling, they tormented each other with their lips, tongues, and fingers. It quickly became clear there was nothing loving or tender in their acts and that they were engaged in some type of contest of sexual prowess.

As I watched, dividing my attention between the road and what was happening behind me, Allure used her fist to furiously stroke the man's gargantuan cock. Beneath her, the man thrust and groaned, his sounds a mix of lust, pleasure, and what may have been pain as she savaged his cock.

Likewise, as Allure rocked her hips against his mouth, her face occasionally twisting with what appeared to be discomfort as he ate her pussy and furiously drove his fingers into womanhood, and on at least one occasion, her ass.

"You fucking slut!" the man snarled while shoving his hips high, his voice tight as if in pain.

"Can't take it?" she growled in reply while again using her fist to maul his saliva slickened rod.

She'd barely finished speaking when she reared up on stiff arms, howling softly as her face contorted with pain as his thick fingers savaged her pussy.

"Can't take it?" the man I'd mentally dubbed Rod echoed with a growling sneer.

"You fucking bastard! I can take anything your cock can dish out!"

They returned to their tasks, their moans and soft cries of pleasure and pain now louder and more frequent as they tried to destroy each other. As I slowed for a red light, Allure shoved herself up, pulling Rod's giant cock from deep inside her mouth. Just seeing how much of his shaft was down her throat made me want to gag.

"Fuck!" she coughed. "I want to feel this cunt stretcher inside me!"

Rod heaved her off him and set up, fumbling at his belt and tugging at his socks, his massive cock red and irritated looking, but still diamond hard. Allure opened his pants and yanked them down and over his thickly muscled legs as he lifted his ass from the seat. His cock appeared even larger without his pants on, was easily the equal to any porn star I'd seen, and it didn't escape my notice he wasn't wearing underwear.

"You going to fuck my pussy with that big cock?" she purred as she worked at undressing him. "You going to fuck my pussy good and hard with that big white cock?"

"I'm going to destroy your fucking pussy," he growled in return as he pulled her from between his legs, gripped her hips to turn her back to him, and then steered her womanhood over his shaft as she held it erect.

"Ah... fuck!" she wailed while slowly settling over Rod's massive cock.

As she lowered herself, he roughly pulled her dress over her head before dropping it, the dress looking like a blood stain against the light cream of the seats.

"It's so fucking big!" she continued, her voice strained and her face twisting with pleasure, and perhaps pain, as she leaned back into his chest and frantically massaged her clit. As she feverishly stroked her pussy, Rod reached around her to grip her large, firm breasts, burying his fingertips in her tender flesh in what had to be a painful grip, and I wondered if his tight hold was his revenge for her abusing his cock earlier.

My gaze flicked from the mirror back to my driving as we slowed to a stop at another light. Phantoms weren't unheard of in Los Angeles, but a Rolls-Royce commanded attention no matter where it was. As I waited for the light to change, Allure began bouncing furiously on Rod's stiff cock... and the car to my left noticed. When Rod and Allure were laying across the seat there was nothing for the public to see, despite the illumination from the reading lamps, but now sitting upright, others could easily see their sexual exploits in the brightly lighted rear seat.

Rod had his hands on Allures' hips as she pressed her hands against the car's roof, and I hoped she didn't damage the tiny fiber optics that created the starfield pattern in the headliner. I considered warning her but decided against it. It wasn't my place to correct a guest for what might happen... especially when they were paying twenty-five hundred dollars for use of the car.

"Fuck that pussy, you big-dicked motherfucker! I want you to fucking wreck my pussy with that big white cock!"

"I'll fucking wreck it! I'm going to fucking annihilate that tight fucking pussy!"

"Do it! Fucking destroy my tight black pussy with your big white cock!"

Without turning my head, my eyes flicked from the mirror to the traffic signal, and back to the mirror, pointedly ignoring the shocked and staring faces in the car beside me. Just as cell phones began to appear the signal changed. The car paced me as I pulled smoothly away from the light, a cell phone pointed at the rear door window of the car.

"You're being videoed, ma'am. Would you like me to raise the privacy screens?" I asked with my finger hovering over the switch and my voice just loud enough that they could hear me over their gasps and growls, and the slap of flesh on flesh.

"No! Fuck 'em!" she howled as she bounced furiously. "Let them video my pussy being stretched out by this big fucking cock!" She stopped her energetic bouncing and began rocking her hips furiously, glaring at the car beyond the window before removing her left hand from the ceiling and displaying her middle finger to the passengers.

"Yes, ma'am," I said as I drew my hand back. "Perhaps if you turned off the lights, that would afford you a bit more priv--"

"Fuck! Just shut up and drive! I don't a shit if they see my pussy being fucked by this horse cock!"

"Yes, ma'am," I murmured as I swallowed my annoyance. If Allure wanted videos of her fucking in the back of a Rolls-Royce popping up all over the internet, it was none of my concern.

As we approached the next signal, it switched to yellow and I began to slow, the car still pacing me as the passenger continued to video. I released the brake, and at the last moment, floored the throttle to blast through the intersection in a surge of acceleration just as the signal switched to red. The other car, caught off guard by the Phantom's sudden burst of speed, was forced to stop for the light. The Rolls was a surprisingly quick car, much more so than most people suspected.

I glanced into the mirror as I allowed the car to gradually slow. The sudden increase in speed had caught Allure unaware and she'd fallen backwards against Rod's chest. As I watched, he again gripped her large breasts in his massive hands and squeezed them in the same painful looking grip, her jutting nipples being pinched between his sausage-like fingers as she twisted her lips to his.

They kissed lustily, her hips rocking and their tongues dueling, as he released her breasts to tweak her nipples, a move that only seemed to increase her need as she moaned into the kiss and began rocking her hips more furiously. Dividing my attention between my driving and the back seat, I watched as she reached between her legs to grip his balls, her nails dimpling his tender flesh to make him moan as she rocked her hips more forcefully still.

It seemed Allure wanted to be seen fucking, though she hadn't said so directly. Part of my job was to safeguard the privacy of my guest, so until she clearly said otherwise, I'd do what I could to protect her without violating one of her instructions. As they fucked, oblivious to the traffic around them, I gently accelerated and slowed, trying to keep the rear of the Phantom in the gap between the cars flowing past in the lane to my left, to afford them as much privacy as possible.

"Fuck!" Rod barked before shoving her off his cock and tumbling her into the seat.

He turned with her, the car's roof forcing him to hunch, before pulling her ass upwards and toward him to position her with one knee on the seat and her opposite foot on the floor in the same position he'd assumed. Ignoring the shocked faces from the traffic flowing around us, he shoved his cock into her waiting pussy, both crying out softly with his hard, swift insertion as he leaned over her back. With one hand on the back of the rear seat, the other on the back of her head, he pressed the side of her face against the door's window as he began driving into her with slow, deep, hard, thrusts, the position only practical because of Rolls' expansive rear seat room.

"Fuck that pussy," she snarled as she griped the back of my seat with one hand and pressed the other into the c-pillar to steady herself.

With an inaudible groan, I confirmed the doors were locked. If the door were to suddenly open there was no doubt they'd both fall into the street, and if that happened, the way they were acting, I suspected they'd continue their fucking right there in the middle of the road.

Holding her face against the glass, his teeth bared in a feral snarl, he hissed and growled with every thrust as he rammed his cock into her time and again. I worked to time the lights so we didn't have to stop, accelerating and slowing as required, but it was so damned hard to focus. Despite my attempts to keep my gaze focused on my driving, I couldn't stop myself from glancing to the mirror that afforded me my view into the passenger compartment.

My panties damp, I glanced around. Despite my efforts, there was too much traffic to protect Allure from prying eyes, and people were taking pictures, videoing, and making phone calls. I chewed on my bottom lip a moment. No amount of my discretion would do my guest any good if the cops showed up and pulled me over because I had a live porn show occurring in the back of the car.

"Fuck me!" she snarled. "I want these stupid, limp-dicked fuckers to see how a real man fucks!"

I desperately wanted to touch myself, but I forced the thought away as I decided to stop worrying about her privacy. It was clear she wanted to be seen.

"I'll fuck you," he growled in return, his face twisted with effort and pleasure. "I'll show them how to fuck a sexy bitch like you!"

Despite my decision of seconds ago, my training to protect my guest ran deep, so I made a decision. Lincoln was too busy, with too much traffic and too many traffic lights. Allure and Rod were creating so much of a spectacle it was only a matter of time before the cops showed up. Despite being a hired driver, as the operator of the vehicle I was I ultimately responsible for what was happening, and I didn't feel like talking to the police, or potentially going to jail, tonight. I made a right onto Crosby. This late at night, the residential street would be much quieter and give my guests more privacy.