The Chauffeuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Allure howled as I made the turn.

"It'll be more private, ma'am." And with much less traffic... and stop signs that I can use, I added to myself as I again resisted the urge to touch myself to relieve my increasing need.

"No!" she wailed again. "I want those dried up bitches to see his big cock making my wet pussy come! Fuck! His big cock is fucking my pussy so good it's going to make me come!"

"But ma'am..." I began.

"Just do it! Fuck! Keep fucking that pussy, you motherfucker! I'm going to fucking come!"

"Don't you come, you fucking bitch!" Rod snarled into her back. "I want everyone to hear you fucking scream!"

"Yes, ma'am," I murmured as I made a right on Glenrose and made my way toward Woodbury.

Woodbury was as busy as Lincoln, but it didn't have as many lights. As I pulled to a stop, wanting to make a left onto Woodbury, Allure began to wail again.

"I can't fucking hold it! Your cock is making my pussy come!"

I stifled a moan, the desire to touch myself almost overwhelming as I watched the singer's face twist with pleasure and effort.

"Don't you fucking do it!" Rod snarled. "You hold that fucking come! You hear me, you fucking slut? You hold it! You hold it until people can see you fucking come!"

"Fuck! I can't stop it! Go! Fucking go, you bitch!"

Shit! Grinding my teeth in annoyance, I waited another two to three seconds to time the traffic before punching the car. With barely audible roar, the car surged into traffic as I made the left. Rod and Allure tumbled into the seat.

"Fuck!" Allure screamed as she frantically massaged her pussy, her hips thrusting furiously as her nectar flowed over his cock and balls. "I'm fucking coming!"

With a growl, Rod shoved her off him and threw her across the seatbacks to my right. Her big tits squeezed between backs of the front bucket seats, she howled again as Rod loomed over her back while driving his cock into her. I couldn't tell from my angle, but with the way she'd wailed, I wondered if he'd shoved his cock into her ass.

"Fuck! Don't stop! I'm still coming! Don't stop fucking me until you come!" she wailed, her voice deafening beside my ear.

"Ma'am, plea--" I began as I attempted to push her away with my right hand.

Instead of giving me space, she leaned farther forward, grabbed my hair, and twisted my head to the right to kiss me furiously while clutching my right breast. Gripping the wheel tightly with my left hand, I used my right to grab her hair and pull her off me as a horn blared to my right.

"You're going to cause us to crash!" I yelled as I jerked the car back into the left lane and away from the centerline. Not my most professional moment, but professionalism only went so far.

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... oh, fuck..." Rod growled as Allure continued to clasp my breast in a painfully tight grip while mewling softly. "I'm going to fucking come. I'm going to fucking come! Fuck!"

I glanced into the right lane as the driver of the car that had blown the horn stared into the Rolls, his face hard and angry, before he noticed what was happening and his mouth dropped open slightly. Then it was my turn to take defensive action until the man realized he was drifting into my lane and corrected his path.

"Do it! Fill my fucking pussy! Fill it!"

"Fuck..." Rod groaned, the word drawn out long, his voice low, deep, and guttural as his face twisted in erotic anguish as he lunged deep to hold himself there.

Allure released my breast and shoved herself back, driving herself and her lover backwards into the backseat. They sat, Rod's stiff cock still in Allure's pussy as they panted, their flesh beginning to glow with perspiration despite the coolness of the car. Switching my hands back and forth on the steering wheel, I straightened my hair as much as possible while ignoring the driver to my right. Before placing both hands back on the wheel, no longer able to completely resist my need, I discreetly used my left hand to brush myself between the legs. A thrill raced through me with my delicate stroke.

I was as straight a chick as they came, and while at the time I was so focused on not crashing that I'd barely had time to register Allure's kiss and her grabbing of my breast, now that the moment was past, her actions weirded me out a little. The feeling quickly passed, and I suppressed a groan. Allure was openly bisexual, and the memory of Rod coming, and the idea that he was fucking her so good she couldn't stop herself from kissing the only person within reach... me... as his cock filled her pussy with come made my womanhood ache with need.

"To the airport, ma'am?" I asked, forcing my voice to be professional.

My guests' lips and tongue were occupied, so I waited for them to finish, Rod's balls in Allure's hand as he softly ticked the folds of her womanhood with a thick finger on one hand, and caressed the still hard nipple of her left breast with the other.

"How about it?" she purred as their lips parted. "Is there any more come in that cock?"

"Plenty more," he rumbled. "Think you can fuck it out of me?"

"Think you can keep it hard long enough to make me come again?" she purred in return.

"You're going to find out what I can do," he growled as he began rocking his hips.

She smiled as she met my gaze in the mirror. "No... not the airport." She paused as she glanced at Rod. "In fact, don't you stop this fucking car until this big-dicked motherfucker comes again, no matter how long it takes."

"Ma'am, may I suggest that you..."

"Look, bitch, I don't need any advice from you, so just shut your fucking mouth and do what I tell you," she snapped, her face hard.

It was clear from her attitude she expected people to jump when she made demands. My lips thinned. I was used to being treated like a piece of furniture, or as part of the car, but rarely were my guests such assholes.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, my voice cool but polite.

Allure turned her attention to Rod. "Now..." she cooed as she twisted off his lap, "let's see if your cock or my pussy comes first."

He squirmed to the right side of the car and slid down until his knees pressed into the seatback of the front seat. As I slowed to a stop at a light, the man in the car paced us, his gaze flicking between the road and the inside of the Rolls. Ignoring him, I pulled a switch and motored the front passenger seat forward until it stopped to give Rod more room. He sank lower into the seat as Allure swung her leg over him, held his cock erect, and then lowered herself over his shaft. His ass hanging off the edge of the seat, he began thrusting his still hard cock into her as he crushed her breasts into his chest.

"Mother... fuck... that big cock feels good in my pussy," she hissed. "I want you to fuck the shit out of my fucking pussy!"

"I'll fuck it," he rumbled. "I'll fuck it good."

"Do it! Fuck my pussy good!"

Allure and Rod were deep into their fucking as I turned south onto Lake, another major road with few lights. Their faces were masks of erotic effort, and their flesh glowed with sweat as they growled and snarled at each other, their teeth bared, their soft gasps, growls, cries, and challenges to come or to fuck harder telling of their erotic struggle. The traffic wasn't as heavy here, but I moved into the right lane anyway, using the bulk of the Rolls to partially shield them from prying eyes.

"Fuck!" Rod growled as he continued driving his giant cock into Allure's pussy, his balls glowing with her nectar. "Come on, you fucking cunt... come!"

"You fucking come!" she snarled in return as his rock-hard cock pounded into her pussy hard and fast.

With them in on the passenger side, I could steal an occasional glace as they battled in a war of pleasure without the use of the mirrors.

"Fucking shit!" she wailed after another long moment of his cock furiously plunging into her pussy. "I'm going to fucking come again! I'm going to come all over your big fucking cock!"

"Do it!" he panted, his teeth bared in effort and erotic pain, his voice loud and harsh in the confines of the car. "Come all over my fucking cock!"

She started to mewl as she took over the fucking and began rocking her hips furiously. "I'm going to come," she whimpered, her face twisted as if in pain. "I'm fucking your cock! I'm fucking it so good I'm making myself come! Fuck! Shit! I can't fucking hold it! I'm making myself come!"

With a bellow, Rod began thrusting again while pushing her upright, one hand around her throat, the other slapping her breasts hard enough that I could see faint splatters of sweat fly from the impacts.

"Fuck!" she screamed as she grabbed the wrist of the hand at her throat. "Don't stop fucking me! Make my tight fucking pussy come, you motherfucker! Make me come!"

She wrenched the hand from her throat before she shrieked and fell forward to crush her breasts into his chest, her hips rising and falling with furious effort. With a loud bellow of effort, he surrounded her with his massive arms as he began pumping his hips with berserker like fury, his cock plunging into her with loud slaps. I rolled to a stop at another light.

"Keep fucking me!" Allure screamed.

With a groan, I massaged my pussy through my pants as I pressed my head against the headrest, my eyes closed as I imagined Rod's cock slamming into my pussy. I needed more. I unzipped my pants and slid my hand through the opening, gasping as I touched my button, a searing bolt of pleasure zinging along my nerves from my center. I stroked my clit furiously, the caress of my fingers causing my orgasm to rise within me.

"Fuck..." I growled to myself as a car horn tooted politely and I realized that the light had turned green. I pulled my damp fingers from inside my pants.

While I'd fingered myself, Rod and Allure had become quiet, and as I pulled away from the light, I glanced at them. Allure was draped over Rod's chest, his hips still as she shivered and shook, her face resting on his shoulder as it twisted with erotic pain, her claw like fingers furiously squeezing the rear seatback.

I desperately need to touch myself, my orgasm calling to me and demanding its release, but there was no place and no time.

"Fuck..." Allure growled softly. "Did you come?"

"No," he rumbled as he began thrusting into her again.

"Fuck..." she hissed as she shoved herself upright on his cock. "My pussy can't take much more of your big fucking cock."

"Want to quit?" he challenged, his face and voice hard.

"Fuck you," she sneered in reply. "My pussy is going to make you come again... even if it means in Phoenix they have roll me on stage in a wheelchair."

I made a right onto Orange Grove and began making my way back in the general direction of the Rose Bowl. Rod and Allure had been fucking the shit out of each other for almost forty-five minutes, and I didn't want to get to far from the Van Nuys airport. I was making a big loop, so when they finally finished fucking, I didn't have to drive for an hour just to get back to where I started.

With a groan, Allure crawled off Rod's rod, wedged herself into the floor between his legs, and swallowed him. He pressed his head into the seatback with his eyes closed and his face twisted into a veil of pleasure. His hands on her head, he face fucked her as she gurgled, gagged, and spat on his cock and balls.

I could see the lights of the stadium illuminating the sky in the distance as she forced herself up from the floor, turned her back to him, and again steered his engorged cock into her pussy.

"Fuck me," she demanded, her voice low and harsh. "Fuck me until you come."

As he held her hips, I rolled to a stop, waiting to make a right onto Fair Oaks. "I'm going to fuck you," he rumbled, his voice hard and threatening. "I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Do it, if you're man enough," she challenged as she began rocking her hips to fuck his cock. "I'm going to fuck you, and not stop, until you fill me with come."

They started slow, but their fucking rapidly became harder and more animalistic as they howled and cried out in erotic distress. "My cock is fucking that tight pussy!"

"Don't fucking stop!"

"I can't fucking take it! My cock can't take your tight fucking pussy!"

"Come on! Fuck me harder! I said harder! Harder, you motherfucker! Fuck me harder and come! I want you to come like a motherfucker!"

"Fucking bitch! You fucking slut bitch whore! You're fucking the come out of my cock!"

"Fucking batter my pussy walls, you big-dicked motherfucker! Make that fucking cock come!"

"Oh, fuck... oh, fuck... oh, fuck..." Rod began to chant in the same voice he'd used when he'd come last time. "I'm going to fucking come! I can't hold it! You're making me fucking come!"

I groaned as I rolled to a stop. Fair Oak and Washington was a major intersection, and the light was against us. Biting my lower lip, I slid my hand back into my pants and pulled my soaked panties aside to give me access to my wetness. I slapped at the rearview, adjusting it so I could see them fucking without the distortion of the passenger mirror.

"Do it!" Allure demanded. "Give me all your fucking come! Empty those fucking balls!"

"Fuck! Shit! I'm going to come!" he roared as held her hips and rocked her hips with incredible speed and power, his face a mask of agony, his arms and chest bulging and twisting with effort as he masturbated himself with her pussy. "Your tight fucking pussy is making me come!"

I moaned softly, my eyes closing as I imagined it was my pussy making Rod come. My fingers flashing and dancing over my button, I pressed my head firmly into the headrest and strained for my release. Unable to remain still, I pressed hard on the brake to force my hips up against the seatbelt to trap my hand between the steering wheel and my pussy. The pressure only increased my need and I fought against a moan.

"Come on my tits! I want your come on my tits!"

"Shit! Fuck! I'm coming!" Rod bellowed.

I forced my eyes open long enough to see a huge expulsion from his cock splash into her breasts as she stroked his cock with furious speed and power.

"Keep coming!" Allure snarled, her hand never slowing as his cock spurted again and again. "Empty those fucking balls!"

"Fuck... shit... I'm dropping huge fucking loads!" he hissed as my eyes again closed and my head pressed harder into the headrest.

A horn sounded behind the Rolls, but I was too close to the edge to stop. "Fuck... fuck... fuck!" I murmured to myself, the last word long, harsh, and drawn out. A motorcycle ducked into the oncoming lane and roared past me as I shivered, my fingers dancing in my wetness.

"Motherfucking bitch!" Rod roared. "Put my cock back in your pussy! Put it in! My cock needs to keep fucking your pussy!" he roared before issuing an inarticulate cry of lust and pain. "Fuck!" he nearly screamed. "You pussy is fucking my cock! Fuck! My cock is still coming! My cock is coming in your fucking pussy!"

I continued to strain against my seatbelt, crushing my hand even more firmly against the bottom of the wheel as in my mind's eye I saw Allure ram his giant cock back into her pussy as he sprayed his come all over her breasts, stomach, and pussy. My fingers continued to tease my button as the wave of my orgasm crested, the furious caress pushing my orgasm on.

"That driver bitch is coming!" Allure howled. "She's coming! We're making her come!"

I forced my eyes open and glanced into the mirror as I felt a rush of heat and shame that my guest had caught me masturbating.

"I can't take it!" Rod bellowed as Allure squirmed furiously on his shaft, his massive arms bulging as he held her waist to press her down on his cock. "My cock can't take your pussy!"

"I'm going to come again," Allure gasped. "Your fat cock in my pussy made that slut come, and now it's making me come again!"

I relaxed the press of my hips and pulled my sopping fingers from inside my pants as my right foot moved to the throttle and pressed firmly, causing the big Rolls to surge away from the light as I quickly wiped my fingers on my pants and then readjusted the rearview. I kept my foot down, trying to leave my shame behind as the Phantom rapidly accelerated, but I couldn't run from what I'd done, and I wondered if it'd cost me my job.

"Come you fucking whore!" Rod roared as she planted her feet between his legs, leaned forward to grip the front seatback, and began bouncing furiously on his cock. He gripped her firm ass in his strong hands and began slamming her down on his cock.

"I'm making myself come! I'm going to make myself come like that fucking bitch! Shit! Fuck! You motherfucker! Your cock is making me come!"

I allowed the Rolls to slow, my speed falling below the posted limit. I couldn't look away as the two engaged in erotic combat. Allure's face was twisted with effort and lust, and Rod's face was likewise a mask of erotic agony, his eyes wide, muscles bulging, and teeth bared as if engaged in battle.

"Fuck..." Allure groaned, her voice harsh and staccato as strength seemed to leave her body and she sagged, panting like a bellows as she hung from the front seatback, her hips still as she twitched and jerked.

I forced my gaze ahead and slowly picked up speed again, glancing occasionally in the mirror to watch the two sexual athletes in the back, neither moving except for the heaving of their chests. My gaze flicked between the mirror and road, and I wondered if they were going to start fucking again. After a long moment, Allure pushed herself off the seatback and fell backward to lay against his chest, her head twisted to the side as she wrapped his head in her arm and pulled his lips to hers. His cock was still inside her, but I could tell it had lost some of its previous steel like hardness.

"You were fucking amazing," Rod rumbled as their lips slowly parted. "I thought your pussy was going to make my cock explode."

Allure smiled as she squirmed her hips. "It did. Twice," she said over the top of Rod's hiss of pleasure.

"Yeah... but I made you come three times."

She caught my gaze in the mirror before I looked away. "And her once."

"To the airport, ma'am?" I asked in my best professional voice as I flushed.

There was a pause, and I again glanced into the mirror. Allure was slowly rocking her hips as they kissed, Rod's finger gently caressing her pussy as she cradled his balls.

"Yes," she finally murmured. "I don't think my pussy can handle any more of this big-dicked motherfucker tonight."

"Yes, ma'am," I murmured.

I worked my way over to the 210, the Rolls purring along in near silence, the loudest sounds coming from the back seat as Rod lay under Allure, eating her pussy as she sucked his cock. Gone was the fury from an hour ago as they slowly pleased each other. Rod's cock was still, mostly, hard, and the thought of him licking his own come out of Allure's pussy was strangely erotic.

"Five minutes, ma'am," I warned as I exited the 405 onto Haskell.

After a moment, she slowly pulled his cock from her mouth and moved to the seat beside him. Now that their fucking was over, she ignored him as she scooped up her dress from the floor and struggled into it in the tight confines of the rear seat. He seemed bemused by the entire affair and didn't offer any help as she squirmed and tugged her dress into position, nor did he dress. Arriving at the airport, I slowly made my way onto the parking ramp and rolled to a stop beside her plane. I quickly stepped out and opened the rear door.

"It was fun," she said to Rod as she picked up her shoes by their straps and stepped into the night, leaving her panties where they lay on the floor.

Rod was still wearing no clothes, and I didn't know what to do, so I continued to hold the door in case Rod intended to follow, despite his nudity. When he made no move to exit, I closed the door and watched as Allure strode toward the plane and climbed the steps to enter the aircraft without a single look back.