The Cheat Gets Hers

Story Info
Life decided to throw poor William a curveball.
3.4k words
3.73
11.5k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction. All characters participating in sexual activities are over 18. Any resemblance to real life persons is merely coincidental.

*******

The Cheat Gets Hers

By: VanillaUnicorn

William was a dedicated worker, he hated his job but he put his everything in it. Life had become routine for him, go to work, come home and spend his night or day with his girlfriend then rinse and repeat. That would all change one day though. William rarely ever called out sick from work but with his back pain lately being too much, he knew he needed a rest. He had been on nights the last few months, so he didn't get to spend as much time with his girlfriend Melisa as he would've liked, instead most of his time not at work he spent sleeping.

She had gone home to visit her parents that weekend, so she wouldn't even know he called out. While lying out on the couch still on his normal sleep pattern he started watching some tv. As he figured with it being late at night nothing would be on, so he just flipped it to something random and laid back down giving his back some relief.

Just past midnight a knock came at the door. Unsure why someone would be knocking at such a time he got up and checked it. Opening the door a large black man was standing in the hall outside his apartment acting somewhat anxious. He asked the man what he needed and the man asked if Melisa was home. William said, "No she's out of town, why is she in some kind of trouble?"

The man replies, "No this is our normal time, wait.. yeah she did say something about being gone but I thought that was next weekend. My bad sorry for waking you up my guy. Tell your roommate Big Nate came by when she gets back." With that said the Nate started off down the hall and Will shut his door returning back to the couch confused.

'Roommate? Why would he think i'm the roommate?' William thought. He just couldn't shake the bad feeling those thoughts caused. He saw she left her laptop in the apartment, but would it be right to look at it? What harm could it do to just check, if he was wrong about his assumption he would just make it up to her. Opening the laptop up, it seemed Melisa used the same password as she did for nearly everything.

Not even a second after everything had fully loaded up a message popped up from some messenger service he didn't recognize. He clicked on the message and it read, 'Hey baby you coming over tonight or are you still too sore from last time'.

William gritted his teeth and closed out the message before actually opening up the app where a list came up showing 5 people were online and 20 people offline. The names definitely stood out; CougarChaser, BigDickMike, CasanovaLover, HardDick4Play, SexGod, Justaguy, etc... Looking further he saw there was a message archive, so he clicked on it. It took a few minutes to load but once it did the messages from all the people Melisa had ever talked to on there were on display for him to read.

William took a deep breath and started to read some. They were mostly the same, some guy and Melisa talking raunchy to each other or exchanging naked photos of themselves but what caught his eye as he read was the fact he was mentioned quite often. The majority of the guys she was talking to knew she was with him and took the opportunity to trash talk about him. She had met up with quite a few of these guys and had sex with each she did.

He even spotted a name that was most likely from the guy who knocked at his door. She had told him she was single and that her roommate was a guy but not to worry about him. As he read he saw that this guy had been over to their apartment nearly every weekend for the last couple of months fucking his girlfriend. William was seething, he was so angry he wanted to smash the computer into a million pieces but he knew he couldn't. He hated that after learning all that he had, that he still had such strong feelings for Melisa when she apparently didn't give two shits about him.

He powered it off and put it back where he got it from and started looking around for anything else he had missed. It didn't take him long now that he knew to be looking. Empty condom boxes, used condom wrappers and remnants of pregnancy tests were carelessly scattered throughout their apartment. How had he not seen these he thought, did she want him to catch her? If that's what she wants he thought, then that's what she'll get. With that thought coursing through his mind he went back to his routine.

Melisa came home a few days later from her parents and he was back in work mode. The weekend rolled around and he kissed her goodnight like he always did on his way to work but what she didn't know was that he already switched his day with a co-worker and actually had the night off. He drove off looking like he was headed to work but stopped at a nearby gas station and waited. When he saw a car go by just after midnight and head down the road to towards the apartment building he followed.

Sure enough there was Big Nate at around same time as when he had knocked on the door prior. William watched him walk in and waited a good twenty minutes before quietly making his way into the building. Putting his ear to his door he didn't hear anything going on inside so he slowly opened it up just seeing a hint of bodies moving down the hall towards where their bedroom was. He quietly closed the door and pulled his phone out muting any sounds before walking slowly to the bedroom himself. He stuck the camera through the open door recording what was on the other side.

Melisa and Nate were now kissing while taking each other's clothes off. Melisa broke from the kiss and kneeled down in front of Nate taking him in her mouth. William got a great shot of it while trying to keep his cool. Melisa must've got bored of that quite quickly because she switched and made Nate eat her out instead. With her legs wrapped around his head she wouldn't let him up until she finally climaxed. Satisfied with his work, Melisa finally released her legs and let him come up for air.

After a smirk of approval from Melisa, the tall black man gave his long black cock a few strokes and moved to her on the bed. With Nate now on top of her the two started to go at it with William recording the whole thing. Nate doesn't last long at all though and falls over onto the bed next to the sexually frustrated Melisa. If Will had to guess the actual sex lasted maybe 5 minutes tops. They make small talk and William sees the disdain in his girlfriend's eyes towards her invited lover. With the action appearing to be done, he took that as his sign to sneak back out.

Now with his confirmation in hand he needs to figure out what to do next. He heads to a 24 hour coffee shop and to figure just that out. He isn't alone for long though, Jodi one of Melisa's closest friends happened to drop in as well and sat down with him after recognizing him. William asked her if she had hung out with Melisa lately and Jodi started getting nervous. Picking up the vibe, William changes the topic and starts trying to learn more about her. As the night goes on the pair are somewhat flirting with each other before they notice the time and she tells him she has to go so she's not late for work. They share numbers so they can possibly meet up for coffee again.

William has a plan now, his first step is to talk to the apartment managers and see if it would be possible to be removed from the lease even if he has to pay some sort of fine. Next he'll find a new place and slowly start moving his stuff over, just a little bit at a time. The third part of the plan is to see if his coffee dates with Jodi could end up as something more, eventually telling her that he knows about Melisa. Hopefully by that point he and Jodi build things to where they are intimate and can convince her to record it. Once he has that piece, then it's a matter of waiting for Melisa to go to work one day and then grab what remains of his stuff while leaving the recording set to play on the tv with a note to turn it on.

It takes a few weeks but eventually things with Jodi start to pick up. Their dates start getting more frequent, with each one progressing further along. By the time they are on their eighth date, Jodi finally invites Will back to her place. Jodi is nearly the opposite of Melisa physically, where Melisa was taller and skinny with dark colored hair, Jodi was a short BBw with strawberry blonde hair. As they make out on Jodi's couch, she confesses to him that she had always been jealous of Melisa and had been interested in him from the moment they met back when the two were roommates. She revealed she had even spied on the two while they were having sex in the apartment.

Things picked up quickly between the two from that day. Now Will was practically staying at her place. They had continued their fooling around with Jodi blowing him nearly every day but only allowing him to kiss her and finger her to orgasm. That soon changed though as she was willing to allow more. Will was now eating her out every day before she blew him. It didn't take long after that before Will was fucking her every day.

She had been with very few guys and none that were as endowed as him or had she ever done it without a condom but that all changed with Will. By no means was Will extra-large when it came to the size of his manhood but he was a respectable 7 inches and average in thickness. He actually looked small though compared to most of the men that Melisa had been with that he had witnessed. After a few weeks they were to the point of fucking like rabbits, most days they would go it multiple times. If it wasn't for her being on birth control she would have been pregnant multiple times over already.

Even though it hadn't been part of the plan, William found himself falling in love with the girl. One day he finally confessed how things had gotten to that point and what his plans with Melisa were. Jodi had been under the impression that William and Melisa had broken up; at least that was what he had told her. She was furious; she couldn't believe he would use her like that. After a bit of cooling down her feelings crept back in and she realized she loved him too, which was why she got so upset but now she couldn't imagine losing him.

They sat down and talked through it, William apologizing profusely and reassuring her that he did in fact love her. She was initially very uncomfortable about the idea of making a sex tape but the more the idea festered in her mind, the more she warmed to the idea. She told him she understood why he would want to do what he was doing and she told him that she had also grown to hate Melisa herself. She made him promise that if they shot the video that no part of her would be recognizable to anyone other than Melisa, she was afraid if it went out onto the internet that others would see and she would die from embarrassment.

They waited until Melisa had left again to go visit her parents again. William then brought Jodi back to Melisa and his apartment and set up the camera. She looked stunning he thought. While most wouldn't like her chubby body, William loved every curve of it. The recording started with Jodi walking into the apartment with the camera framed so that her face wasn't visible. Jodi then walks towards the couch, doing a spin and saying, "So what do you think."

They hadn't planned out what she should wear, so Jodi just chose to wear what she normally would. The t-shirt and jeans wouldn't pass as sexy by any type of standard but they looked good on her. It didn't hurt that her large chest was stretching the t-shirt to its limit either and that made it easier to see the excited nipples on each breast bursting through her bra and the cotton material of the shirt. The jeans weren't bad either, they had been meant for someone smaller but due the thickness of her thighs the jeans clung to her body like a second skin.

William then walks into frame grabbing Jodi and kissing her, his hands working up her bulging stomach until they cup her breasts through her shirt. While their faces were obscured out of the frame of the shot, the loud sounds of their lips smacking together made it clear they were kissing. The lip locked couple kissed their way closer to the camera making sure Jodi's face wasn't seen.

Jodi's hands worked his belt loose and down his pants fall, a wet spot was already showing on his boxer briefs from the bit of pre-cum that had started flowing from the tip. She pulls his boxers down, letting his 7 inches free for the camera to record before turning him to face the camera with her back to it. She then gets down on her knees and takes him in her mouth. Will's hands moved to the back of her head as she began bobbing up and down on his shaft. She blows him happily until he eventually cums in her mouth then she audibly swallows something Melisa had always refused to do with him.

The camera then goes black briefly before it changes position now facing the couch. There is a pile of clothes laying on the floor in front of the couch that had the shirt Jodi had been wearing in the earlier part of the video along with the jeans and a pair of lace black panties and a matching full figure black bra on top of the pile. Jodi moves into frame now completely naked and leans over the edge of the couch careful not to show her face to the camera, her big ass is on display for the camera. A now fully naked William steps into frame, his dick still rock hard as he approaches behind Jodi and rubs the tip along her slit. Jodi moans loudly before he slips the first few inches into her.

Will fucks her nice and slow, her moans getting even louder the longer they go at it. An out of breath Will says loudly, "Oh god your pussy feels incredible, best i've ever felt." Jodi's response is just louder moans before yelling "Fuck me, fuck me as if I were that cheating bitch." Will fucks her harder now until the camera captures both of them orgasming. Once the spasming of his cock tapers off, he pulls out and large globs of his white seed pour out of the reddened pussy lips of Jodi and down her thick thighs.

The camera cuts to black again, this time moved further over now more perpendicular to the couch. William is sitting on the couch with his hard cock pointing straight up. Jodi walks into frame and straddles his lap carefully putting her back to the camera before guiding him back into her waiting pussy. She's bouncing away moaning loudly as she does. She says loud enough the camera can hear, "That's it fill my pussy, give me that baby that she's always wanted so much."

Will does just that, his cum spilling out of her pussy because there is so much. He kisses her and then looks to the camera and says, "Bet you wish it was you don't you Melisa, by the way I know what you've been doing but we are through. I've found someone who actually loves me and she is going to be the best wife ever." After he says that he grabs something off the couch cushion and takes hold of Jodi's hand slipping a rather large engagement ring onto her finger.

With the recording finished they edit the video double checking to sure none of Jodi's face is ever shown like was promised. Once done she takes Will's hand and guides him to the bedroom. She tells him, "I want you to fuck me where she sleeps. I want her to lay in our collective dried juices." They spent the night fucking away on his bed and more precisely the side that Melisa slept on. When morning broke they got cleaned up and covered up any obvious sign of what they did minus the surprise on the bed and left before Melisa could return.

Knowing his recording with Jodi wouldn't be enough revenge though; he had been secretly recording Melisa with each of her dates and compiled a small video with their acts and their online messages attached as well. It was essentially a greatest hits for Melisa. He had recorded her with at least twenty different men over the span of a couple months and while a few of them had been regulars, outside of when they ate her out most left her hanging when it came to the actual sex. The worst offenders were the very same who were quick to talk trash about his skills in bed and told her that they would be so much better than he was. Even the guys who were vastly larger didn't live up to the hype including Big Nate. William may not have been the biggest but he knew how to use what he had. Melisa's folly would be Jodi's gain and he was grateful to find out just what type of person Melisa was before they had gone further with the relationship trapping him in a terrible marriage.

With everything finished, he compiled the video and he was gone. He sent it to her work mates and her friends, as well as posted it online. Thankfully due to the way the laws were worded in the state they lived in, there was nothing that Melisa could do to stop him outside of requesting the multiple sites that he had posted them to, to take down the videos with the threat of a lawsuit. With the revelation of the type of person she actually was, her parents had pretty much disowned her since her videos had forced them to quit their jobs as teachers due to the parents of their students finding out about the porno movies Melisa was the star of.

Her friends finally got to see exactly the type of person she was because in some of the videos she had been talking trash about each of them as she entertained the various men. The only thing she didn't lose was the apartment that she could no longer afford on her own and the men she had been so eager to bed as well as the new ones that had popped up to hopefully be the star in new videos with her.

Now with his new partner and new live set to go, he left everything behind having to do with Melisa and could finally move on with his life. The only thing he wished he got to see was the look on her face when everything played out when she got home that day. Things seemed much better in life after that though. He got the promotion at his job he had wanted for years and that would come in handy with the wedding coming up with Jodi. It would also be needed for the baby that had started growing in her belly.

As he looked back at everything, he was thankful for his back being sore that day because he would have never gotten to the place of finding actual happiness in life otherwise.