All Comments on 'The Cheated Wife'

by TheRogerQuine

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
How hypocrite

She after a year, he later. Because he got cought devorce. But she isn't better. No likeably person in this story. They better stay together and swing to the saint of the children. 3* for your bold to write.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

The superslut is a bit too much to believe, but it makes for an interesting showdown. The clueless hubby really needed to be slapped to his senses, it's a wonder it took so long for someone to get around to it, what with her track record.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Yeah, one up for the wife.

Cheating is just a deal breaker for me

whether done by husband or wife.

Nice job TheRogerQuine.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Something new in LW - well done! Definitely took a chance writing and posting this story here and proud to give it 5*.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

once again it proves my point, she cheated and since its about science. If I where her ex-husband I'd get a DNA test on my kids. But its funny she cheated on her husband and its okay because she didn't admit it. But its okay when it her, but wants a divorce when he does. And she isn't so worried about the kids when its him either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Always strange how if a wife here cheats the husband is supposed to cheer and yelling for more. BUT, if a husband only gets a kiss on the cheek let alone a fucking, the wife goes for scorched earth divorce. They say men must let go of the male pride and ego, yet the female pride and ego are never questioned.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

This is interesting I would love to read a follow up primarily after the discovery by the husband and the confrontation with the ballsy wife. How will the convo go? Will she have those quick comebacks, will she take the moral high ground, will she throw out how it doesn’t affect him? Will she be cool and calm in the face of someone who once loved and trusted her implicitly, but now those qualities are gone forever.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

She's cheated since very early in her marriage but divorces her husband for cheating one time?? Then confronts the woman he cheated with and her husband??Don't like cheating by either one but damn this bitch is a hypocrite. Her husband is far better off without her.

HighpikeHighpikeover 2 years ago

A novel and clever construct that was well crafted. Thank you for an entertaining read. G

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Instead of DNA, MC should've used 'Louisville'! More painful, much more fulfilling and infinitely more.... telling.

.

Well-written. 5!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Or she could have recorded the conversation and played it back for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really did not get the point of the story. Did not have a real ending nor a real meaning. Her husband can't be that stupid. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where are all the you people screaming she should stay together and not divorce for the childrens sake????? You know who you are. The same ones that scream a husband should not divorce a cheating wife for the children sake. Or are you all just as hypocrites like this bitch wife??

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This typical cliched line, really ruined it kid.."I never was any good at poker faces, and I needed one now. How did she guess that I'd been unfaithful, almost a year after the wedding"

Dear hubby was man enough to let her cheating slide by, but she wasn't when he cheated. You just couldnt help bash a woman here, what a shock, no really it is. So many writers suffer massive cases of misogyny, that I now have the strong eye roll muscles east of the Mississippi. In the end, epic fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s the point here? Angry sideshow has an affair herself and pissed her husband did the same? Her affair was nothing but him going outside the marriage was out of order and calls for immediate divorce?

Her comment about her husband initially ‘he’s nothing special’? Really?

Just more toxic femininity - were entitled to it, we deserve it blah blah blah?

All men are like dogs and will fuck anything, but I’m a woman we are so much better…

I kept his boxers and had a DNA test on them - not creepy at all.

Story was a bit pointless as only the woman who fucked anyone deserved any sympathy. Story could only have beeb wrote by a woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like the whore wife really gives a fuck. She's beautiful, has no morals or ethics, and is young enough to play trophy wife for some older richer fool. And when she marries the fool she'll still be getting all the cock she wants, and enjoying a nicer life style in between. She should give the bitch an acid facial, or just walk away and resign herself to life being difficult, and unfair. She had an adequate marriage, what has she got now? It wasn't an affair, it wasn't contempt or disrespect for her, it was just plain old everyday stupid weakness. Major she forgot about that. Maybe its not too late. Whatever.

Thanks for the effort. It is better than its ratings.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good story, but how does a cheater , as she admits to, hold any.moral high ground against her husband or the other cheating whore? I doubt she confessed her cheating when she went for divorce after catching her husband. No winners here, except maybe the other whore's husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FireFox59, you're confused. The protagonist, the wife who divorced her husband, was faithful. The woman he cheated with has never been faithful. So she gave that slut's husband half of the evidence he needs to divorce her too, and directions to get the other half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That bitch is a hypocrite. She has no moral high ground to accuse her husband or confront him about having an affair when she herself had an affair. Not defending husbands actions but still.........

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

There are five stories in this sequence. After the first one got published the rest stayed "pending" for days and days. I made the mistake of thinking that if they were submitted at 24-hour intervals then the sytem would publish them 24 hours apart, but apparently not. I didn't want to call them Part 1, 2 and so one because they don't have to be read in any order, but the more of them you read the more sense they all make. Currently debating part 6.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the read but i dont think the whore cares if her husband divorces. She gets at least half of the assets and most likely alimony. Another sugar daddy is in waiting.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Dear confused Anon. The wife divorcing her husband cheated with her boss early in the marriage. Read the story. Below is her confusion.

"I never was any good at poker faces, and I needed one now. How did she guess that I'd been unfaithful, almost a year after the wedding? It was a moment of madness, panic really, wondering if I'd done the right thing marrying him, but almost as soon as I put it to the test by giving into the demands of my boss I knew the answer."

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 2 years ago

This probable would have been better as a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And the point is? Nobody cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a GREAT story and looking for others to follow. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this part was very nice. The part with the boss was a distraction to this story and could be removed. Completing the actions with the husband of slut and reaction would have made a better overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that certainly was not the least bit erotic. What type of sad little man does it take to get off on this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so she fucks around on him and when he does it, throws him out and divorces him?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - STD - she is a walking cesspool of disease.

A man would have to wear a complete rubber hazmat suit to avoid getting something nasty from this cheating skanky bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, what a delicious story of revenge. Of course, it is a bit strange that the woman's hubby does not know just how many other guys she has been fucking. He just thinks it is gossip. Nice follow through with the DNA testing and setting the stage. The bit about the boss shackup was a bit off but did lend a bit that she cheated but when it came to her husband doing the same thing that she goes off and divorces him. Loved the story anyway.

sjjazzsjjazzabout 2 years ago

Excellent. I love stories about getting revenge on cheaters.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The responses to this story are more funny than the story itself. All the insecure little BTBers frothing at the mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRogerQuine@TheRogerQuine
Prolific author of erotic literature. You can call them dirty books, if you prefer. They're all on Amazon anyway. Some on Kobo.