All Comments on 'The Cheating Bride is Exposed'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not good as some you have written, seemed rushed and blatant

it isn't a one page essay

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 9 years ago
Laughing

That was hilarious. Thanks.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Agree with Anonymous

Seems rushed. You've done much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stilted

The dialogue is stilted and unrealistic. No one talks like Errol to the minister. Try taking a little time and care in your writing.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
One of your better ones

I haven't like your stuff lately so this was a nice surprise. I thought that the humor was a pleasant change from the usual carnage.

I do wonder about Errol and Marie. He either knows that she was present and doesn't care, which is hard to believe, or he has a surpise in his future.

And to the Anon compaining about dialog: I agree that almost no one would talk to a priest or minister that way. But almost no one discovered his spanking new bride just screwed someone on the way to the alter. I doubt a 'husband' in that situation would behave 'normally'.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Yeah, I agree...

that was fun. I'm glad the bride's maid got the guy. Now the 'would be' bride can see what she missed every time they got together. Oh what a great payback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Meh

I guess some people will enjoy this because it's full of anger, revenge, and violence. Personally I find no eroticism in any of those things. And the writing is just blah.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Brain Cells

This woman(?) doesn't seem to have enough brain cells to breath and walk upright at the same time, let alone be a sentient being!

Having said that, I don't know if Marie deserves Errol, either. If she was a true friend she would have beaten Dave about the head and shoulders with the heaviest object she could find.

Also, why DID Errol insist on inviting Dave? If a bride doesn't want her ex-boyfriend at her wedding, any rational groom would respect her wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You need to find a new gig.

This was god-awful! He marries the slut that tells the other slut there isn't enough time to suck and fuck a guy before her wedding? This is not an ending. It is a continuation of insanity and stupidity.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Five star finish

I didn't like the original story; FTDS did a great job rectifying the original situation. Bride-not and Dave deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just plain dumb

Why is that the innocent husband always has a sixth sense that can taste cum or know what it smells like? The first story sucked. And your unoriginal ending was pointless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I can see

Some just don't get it:

Groom invited ex-boyfriend to probably show of that she is his now, only it gave home proof that she wasn't worth it (last temptation as it was.)

Maid of honor plaid her cards; figuring she would have a shot when she took off after the groom - not really a slut, just took a gamble on not voicing the affair and, letting the groom find out on his own.

Unfortunately, you have to read between the lines to come to that understanding and, that is why some just don't and won't get it; they need it spelled out for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Certainly enjoyed FTDS's perspective.

Well done and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No, I'm sorry.

I know this is just supposed to be a fun little thing but come on, it still has to be at least a LITTLE believable. So many holes for such a short piece. I'm wondering if you even proofread it.

In the very beginning, after the preacher says they're man and wife, she calls her husband her fiance'. Then later she says he's still her husband but by that time he's getting re-married? Did he not get an annulment?

Then there's the bit about him getting on his knees and the dress. Why would she be relieved when he got on his knees? Then she stands still in front of the whole audience while he fumbles with her wedding gown, trying to get through all the layers to get to her panties? And under all that her father sees David's cum running down her leg? Have you ever seen a woman's wedding gown? Totally rediculous!

No, I'm sorry but this was far from good work and nowhere up to your standards.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 9 years ago
2star

Too damn short to give it more

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Back Off Annoyns,

Every writer has the right for to write a lazy story BTW three writes make a left .... Ask any NASCAR Driver

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
to the most recent anon.

Did you not notice that she is both bat shit crazy and a mental midget?

Lifting her gown?

No problem, grooms usually do just that for the tradition of removing the bride's garter.

Get to her panties?

There was no mention of the slut wearing panties.

(I call it as I see it, and a woman who would walk down the aisle at her wedding with anyone but her groom's semen dripping down her leg meets my definition of slut)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Obvious but funny none the less.

Good quick hitter. I think I read the original or another story that had this happening. The bride walking up the aisle after just getting fucked. I wondered if her husband to be couldn't recognize the "just fucked" look on her face or smell the sex. Well done FTDS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Short and sweet

Direct and to the point, a good little piece. 4 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Did someonee call this lazy? Absurd.

Hilarious and brilliantly scripted piece from ftds. I'm not a huge fan, but could become one if he continues in this vein. 5*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Too close to the truth for comfort !

The author exaggerated the cheating bride's sense of entitlement.But not by much. Very short in the telling but I personally saw all I wanted or needed of this woman's scewed and screwed & screwed POV..NO reflection, though on overall quality writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cute, thanks. But . . .

there are so many more interesting stories that need your finishing touch. I can see this was a quick farce for you. Now, please, address some of the seriously interesting stories left out there that some half-assed author abandoned.

We need you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'll never understand...

...the point of finishing these stories.

Is it the adulation you receive from the virtual high-fivers in the He-Man Woman Haters Club? Or is it simply the fact that sloppily adding a BTB ending to every cuck story is just so damned easy?

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE SHOTGUN WEDDING

takes on a new stance with this look. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this really a story that needed to be finished?

To see the background, I used the link to the original story. While not (to use a really old phrase) cup of tea, it seemed pretty finished to my, at least from the original writer's POV.

<P>

Yeah, kgardner didn't write any consequences for he actions, but that doesn't mean kgardner wasn't finished with the story. This has nothing to do with whether I like or don't like the story because of this omission. Having her get away with it IS a finish.

<P>

While your ending is more along the lines of my personal preferences, rather than finishing that didn't have a conclusion, you just didn't like the conclusion and decided to negate kgardner's intentions.

<P>

Commenting negatively on the original story, giving it a poor rating is well within your rights. Basically taking another's work and giving it an ending the originator didn't write is another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-I'll never understand

What is there to understand? There are so many stories posted in loving wives that need closure, especially the chuck ones. Easy? If it was so easy to write stories, why aren't you writing them instead of knocking those that do? I enjoy most of the stories written, especially the ones that somebody like FTDS finishes. Are all of these masterpieces, of course not, but given the 80% of trash posted daily in loving wives, most of this authors stories far exceed those. Well it doesn't really matter, there will always be the doubters, the moaners and the groaners. Such is life. (ML) 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I just read

a story of ftds a few days ago where he reunited a couple, instead of BTB.

Someone needs to appologize for their little rant...they did state " all the time"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It cracked me up!

The magic moment at the altar, the confused priest, the mother's vicious slap of the bride/slut -- all very good. The bridesmaid sprinting barefoot after the groom and the delusional rantings of the ex bride were priceless.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Okay but

The trouble with these "Dumb Wife" stories is that there are so many of them and there is no real loss when the husband dumps Dumbo the whore. The more interesting stories are the ones where the wife is intelligent, and either out of some aberration or by cold blooded decision - she cheats. Some otherwise smart women do something stupid like get drunk and fucked. Some; bored and resentful of their lives and families want to be the starring role in the romantic tale of the most desirable whore and the men that want her. Even though they may be intelligent their egoism exceeds their brainpower and common sense. In these stories, at one time the husband had someone worth being married to, not some mentally challenged vagina. This adds value to the marriage and greater loss to the divorce.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
I love FTDS's posts!

This one was well deserved and funny as hell! I can't wait for his next contribution to those who don't Finish The Damn Story!

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I remember this story...

I remember this story...And how I commented how she was a whore...so this ending brings justice to the story...After all she was a whore, but a demented one, for still think she was married....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More entertaining than most stories in any category.

A stupid character that was actually intended to be stupid and not just a victim of weak writing. Everyone's reactions were spot on. Especially loved the NOT STUPID bridesmaid wasting no time. You go girl!

Another quality ending from FTDS.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Funny quickie

Unlike the fiancee I'm the story,whose quickie wasn't funny. You could also read into it Marie let her self destruct to get errol....the only thin is, why would errol go with Marie,a hubby betrayed on his wedding day would be turned of all women for a while,let alone the (likely) slutty maid of honor...but overall a funny answer

to the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can anyone be that dumb

Another dumb wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

I particularly enjoyed her refusal to accept responsibility for her choices

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hah

This was a tremendous finish to a lousy tale. Two comments:

This could easily have been in the Humor category and, in a risk to my future mortality. only the cuckolds out there could have an objection to this post.

Damn now I'm scared

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Amusing

One answer to the original story, but the bit about hooking up with Marie is unrealistic.

But the underlying thought is that it was a pleasant read for the BTB tribe...

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Funny!

Great flash ending to a stupid original. Why do they always say "It isn't what it looks like!" when it's EXACTLY what it looks like? It's amazing that some of the more militant wannabe bulls haven't come on here already to rage against Hubby acting "unreasonably" or like a "misogynist" yet. I think they're more pissed off because the wannabe bulls in the tale end up with their nuts kicked up into their throats. Yeah, those 'tards always crack me up. :D

Keep writing, FTDS! I'd still like to see your take on "The Neglected Wife's Revenge" by baddad53.

5 Chuckling Stars.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Short and sweet!

Thanks for the read!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
Instead of trying to put lipstick on a pig

while Karen was being screwed. I wish Marie had run down the wedding party as fast as she did after the ceremony to grab Errol, one or both parents, or the groomsmen, declaring an emergency that needed their immediate assistance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awsum ending

Hahaha it's good to see that there are atleast real men around who wouldn't take shit from cheating Retards keep it up show the world women should get what they deserve

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I guess with Errol love was blind. He was in denial till he tasted Dave's cum...that was funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If you can do part two please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dialogue was stilted, not funny at all, it was rushed, you seem to have this NEED to finish others stories, yet you can't be bothered to actually put a lot of thought in to it.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Further Thoughts Re: Dave

Maybe he was a very good "friend" of Errol's?

Maybe Errol was trying to show that he was the bigger person by inviting his fiance's ex to the wedding?

tonkatrolltonkatrollover 9 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

A little abrupt, but funny. I've known a few that were about that bright and self centered. The story mother had it spot on: "Sometimes I'm amazed that you have the brains to walk and breathe at the same time."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
???

Not one of your best. Difficult to read and, even as fiction, she was dumber than a box of hammers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Short

Short and to the point. This author is begining to improve, imhop.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Hmm intersting and very good -

To the point he takes up with Marie whose main concern when the bride was about to cheat was ?? Not enough time?? no more morals than the slut had???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I gave it four stars...

... Obviously written tongue-in-cheek, it had an element of truth in it. Typically cheaters always blame others. Panther fan.

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
Dear Marie,

I am so glad that your plan to get Errol away from the slut worked. How did you ever talk her into inviting Dave to the wedding? And getting them together in her dressing room? Pure genius. I know you had a good honeymoon cruise and then the wedding, but whatever order it was in must have been good for you. I have never seen you looking better, but I guess that "glow of being pregnant" you talked about at the family reunion does explain a lot. Keep in touch and good luck.

Yours, Pappy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Which is Worse

" I didn't want to believe she was the slattern others claimed." How does a Slattern compare with a Shameless Hussy? Worse? Not as bad?

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Short concise and powerfully fun

Well it was funny and outrageously implausible, but it made a point. A couple getting married should normally be at the apex of bliss and fidelity. As I have experienced, relationships usually take some time to tank. I guess that's the fun of this story in going against the grain by presenting a brain dead slut bride to a rock solid loyal hound dog groom. The groom picks up the scent of the interloper and bolts. This writer is extremely effective in smoothly casting the characters in synchronized harmony of the plot. Thank you for your five stars effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is stupid

Those who read the original story enjoyed the ending because it was the kink they were looking for. Adding an unsolicited, unauthorised ending that flips the original author's intentions wins you no points. Write your own work instead of destroying the heart of other people's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dialogue

Your dialogue is stiff and unrealistic. Nno one speaks like these characters. Try reading your stuff out loud and imaine someone actually saying it.

jimbo103jimbo103almost 9 years ago
I BET YOU MY BOTTOM DOLLAR

all the critics here are women, they fail to see the brides fault. Thanks FTDS for saving eroll from a miserable life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Alls well that ends well. If he had ended up with the slut it would have been his own fault.

No one that selfish and stupid can hide it from someone who is paying attention. There are women like this, and there are fools who eventually suffer from them. Living well includes learning how to discern the nutritious mushrooms from the poison ones. She and Dave deserve each other.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfealmost 9 years ago
Concur Completely! 1* for the finish!

@Tavadelphin...Yup, my first thought at the finish was that Errol was simply trading one slut for another.

"It wasn't my fault!" Marie shouted after my retreated mother. "I told her not to do it. That there wasn't time for it. I tried to stop her!"

So the slut Marie's only concern was there wasn't enough time for the Slut Karen to complete her adultery in a timely manner.

Errol's got some SERIOUS problems in his future!

Morgan DeWolfe

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Hmmm...

In the last few comments, you guys have the wrong idea. So he caught his (ex) wife's indiscretion at the altar and called off the marriage. Taking Marie on the honeymoon cruise that wasn't a honeymoon, it was just payback to the cheating cunt he almost married. I'm sure he knew about Marie, and she was willing. Besides, this is fiction anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sounds somewhat like my hometown high school

But not the crowd I ran with - unfortunately. 5 stars again!

DHL

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Dumb Twat!

Errol's boys should have pushed the cheating cunt down a hundred steps!

- And Errol took the slut Marie on the cruise?!Another dumb fuck!

- This story was total crap,from the original to this half-baked revenge crap!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

"It's not what you think” – They ALWAYS say that, but it’s EXACTLY what he thinks!

Not that it excuses her, but insisting that your fiancée invites her ex-boyfriend to the wedding is just dumb, if not outright asking for trouble!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOMETHING==OLD-NEW & BLUE

something is nothing good. TK U MLJ LV NV

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Lmfao

This was just plain funny!!! I loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
just a note on this one as

it may apply to my marriage or i should say the night before... I still have NOT found out what wife did the night before our wedding... I do think something went on after several years later... her long term ex was not in town as I understand... But I have wondered if he got a weekend pass and made it to town ... I still have not got her to say anything about the night before the wedding...

hanibtorrhanibtorralmost 8 years ago
DUMB AND DUMBER

Stupid is, as Stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Probably are Married in Most US States, Perhaps Not in Others

Probably are married in many US states, not so in others. Husband and wife initiate the marriage contract by each saying "I do". When an official authorized by the US state (just about every Catholic priest, Jewish rabbi, Protesrant reverend, Wiican priest, muslim qazi, etc.), ratifies the initiation of the marriage contract (that is, states, "I know pronounce you . . .", the marriage contract has been ratified. But the marriage has not yet been consummated, that is hubby and wife have sexual intercourse; and in some states, they may not yey be married, so a judicial action recognizing the "marriage" is a nullity, i.e., an annulment is needed. Some places they might have to actually divorce. And in some countries, like Germany the religious ceremony is NOT of any significance to the German bureaucrats--you have to go the governent registry office and that marriage there is the only one the German government recognizes.

And that's probably more than anyone wanted to know about either of these tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In reply to anon 08-11-16

What you say about the finalising of a marriage in Germany is also true here in the UK.

It makes no difference who performs the ceremony, you are not legally married until you have signed the certificate in front of a legally authorised registrar which is why there is always one in attendance even in a church wedding.

Just thought i'd put my two pennys worth in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow! What a fucked up woman

She-it man! This story has my attention! You hit it right on the nail. Errol was very lucky ! Fuuuuuck mee man! At the Wedding for fucks sake! Well at least he doesn't have to divorce the stupid slut.

As for Dave you let him off too lightly sure you wrote he was incapacitated for a while but hey B.T.B. Hell yeah Both of them! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

andyinozandyinozabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Well done FTDS.

I admire your mission, and the way that you go about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
married or not ...

married or not an annulment requested IMMEDIATELY after vows are spoken

is a no-brainer .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

First time I've read a story about a genuine retard. Would be funny but mental health problems aren't funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Perfect ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect

Much better ending. Highly appropriate.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I suspect

the bride character in this story is pretty close to KGardner herself. Thus it would make sense she was "newly single" shortly before the first story was written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Closeout

An excellent ending to a well deserved individual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wait

Marie said "there wasnt time for it"

Not NO dont do it. Just hey its ok but you dont have time right now.

And the guy married marie? hmmmmm

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueover 6 years ago
What he said.

V--- The same thing concerns me. Is it a joke about how he went from the frying pan into the fire? It's a funny story, but ignoring the rumors and signs because of love is dumb. Love can withstand scrutiny and critical evaluation, but doesn't itself need to make any certain logical sense.

The only people I like in this story are the mother and father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Errol's my hero of the hour!

Any man who had this happen to him, then ran off with one of the bridesmaids for their "own" honeymoon? Guy's my hero!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 5 years ago
Idiot

This story is about a dumb bitch who is too stupid to live.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Late Thoughts

"You've pretty much put paid to all the rumors" - I don't think this is the right usage of "put paid." As used here, it seems to mean that she has confirmed the rumors, but it really means to terminate or cancel.

I loved her mother's response to Marie saying that she tried to stop them because there wasn't time, as if it would have been okay if there WAS time!

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
I have to admit...

... I have trouble believing there are women this stupid in the world.

But then again, it is true what they say, there are no limits to the human stupidity.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Idiocy

What a dumb broad. Could all this have been Marie's plan all along?

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 5 years ago
Just had to be...............Blonde!!

Majority of the stupidest women on this planet...Blondes!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What kind of douchebag uses the words, "coitus" and "slattern"? What a pretentious prick.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Fun Read

Thanks for a fun read FTDS

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
ONE SHOULD REMEMBER

if you fuck up there will be someone, a friend, waiting in line to finish the tasks, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hilarious!!!!

You put the first story where it belonged--- in the trash.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 5 years ago
Better than the original ...

... sadly, it’s a low threshold to exceed. At least the sequel confirmed Karen’s idiocy.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Oops, that's 4 stars.

Accidentally bumped the first. Once selected you cannot change the stars. I think you should be able to change untill submitted.

Any way, better ending, I agreed with you. You write well, tell a good story. Sorry about the fumble

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Trash

What's the point of this story? Just to trash a good hot fantasy story? And it's written like a LARPer was trying out Shakespeare.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 4 years ago
5 STARS PLUS!!

There is no other explanation............Karen had to be BLONDE!!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great finish

Made even better by the poor annoymouses it missed off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Adulterous sex? Coitus? Slattern? Browbeating? Hahahahaha! Attempting to bludgeon us with words from the previous century to distract from this god awful pile of shit?

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 4 years ago
I love the finish with the conflict

Are they married or not? The minister solemnized the marriage but didn't register it. Fun.

xtchrxtchralmost 4 years ago
Well...!

All I can say is that I miss this guy (FTDS). Thanks for all his writing and his stories.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
where is the finisher of stories

please come back and save us for all the cuckold writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dizzy Whore

What can I say except she is as stupid as they come.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Slattern, that's a word not often seen in LW. I love this story, especially with Dave accidentally falling down 100 stairs.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous