All Comments on 'The Cheating Game 01'

by jonthechaosman

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1/5. But only because if it was "just sex", why the compulsion to cheat?

If its no big deal, why have an affair? Unless, of course it IS a big deal...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey guys! This is only chapter 1!

Before you unload on the author too much, remember this is only chapter one, and it is starting with the (sorely abused) husband seeing a woman who he finds really attractive. This could go in a direction where the new woman ends up with the slut's husband because she doesn't control her urges.... wouldn't that be poetic justice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What now?

I can guess where this might be going in the future installments. Seems interesting, sort of. I'll wait in judgement.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
This may be a good story or it may

turn out boring like Bored Fran. Both of his stories need a great ending to pull them out of the wimpy column.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
These Stories Are Getting Old

First, if it's a true addiction, there is counseling to help with that.

Second, if she wants to be treated like a slut, get fucked like an animal,TELL him! Most guys would like to do that, but are afraid their wives will be pissed off.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Interesting start. I can't wait for the next installment. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * *

Throw us a bone. The main character has to at least have one sexual encounter before you end the first chapter. This is not a good sign for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry, you lost this reader 3/4 through

Going over marriage vows 3/4 of the way through; character left out "forsaking all others." Key vow that cheaters like to overlook & disregard. Loyalty is key to a true marriage. Open marriage; not really a marriage, just a couple living together with benefits. He's weak & unwilling to put her in her place (another version of "tough-love") and, she's nothing but the village bicycle; everyone's had a ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another cheating slut and spineless husband

Not one single interesting, clever or entertaining thing in this whole mess. A complete waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A plot twist ...

that might have led to a better than average story is incompetently and lazily executed.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

He is settling for less than what he deserves.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 10 years ago
This story is like a train wreck...

... so horrific that I just have to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so terrible

I won't even bother reading the rest what a waste of mine and your time could anyone possibly call themselves a man after this and multiple times " shoot the bitch and then he can service all the other personers like the bitch he is"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whats wrong with you twisted fuckers who condem writers ?

You dont like it... why are you reading this type of story . Such vindictive stupidity. Read elsewhere OR be constructive. Simple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
While agreeing with the previous Anon about bombing writers

I do think it's wrong to bomb the author. At least he or she was making an effort and posting something, unlike most of us that sit on the sidelines and snipe. But I don't think it's wrong to express a dislike for the story. Whether it was badly written from a technical standpoint or it was a bad plot line how does an author know what went over well? This was the latter. Why would the husband accept having a cheating slut for a wife? Why be married. I simply don't like this particular storyline. A wife that clearly demonstrates by her actions that she has neither love or respect for her husband. And a husband that won't really do anything about her cheating. What about his health if she brings home a nice disease? Why is he wasting money tricking the whore? It makes no sense. It's totally implausible. That's why I hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uncanny

Great story, been there.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Cuckwad

Cumsucking cuckwad.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Well...

The story about the wife's cheating is secondary to the husband's choice to play this game with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WhAT A CHUCK

Pretty bad story.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

Stories like this make me want to vomit, entertainment value zero⭐️

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I feel dumberer by reading this shit! ⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous