The Cheating Wife

Story Info
Couple Fantasizes but Wife Delays Telling Hubby The Truth.
5.6k words
2.27
19.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers

Warning // Cuck Story // Warning // Cuck Story //

My Story

My Name is Chris Christopherson, and my beautiful busty wife is Sherry. We are both 25, and got married just after we graduated from City College. This is my tale of woe.

I feel like I have really scored with my beautiful wife. Sherry is such a beautiful young lady. She has very light-complected skin, with a perfect face, perfect ass, and perfect big firm breasts. I especially love the color, size, and shape of her areolas. Perfect.

When we met, she just happened to be sitting across from each other in the Student Union, aka Cafeteria at City College. Since she was nearby I just started chatting with her. She kinda looked sad, so I was determined to put a smile on her face, and I began my routine of being silly, just to make her smile.

I've scored on so many women there at City College where the women are seriously looking for a good husband. I really enjoyed playing the field. But when I met Sherry, I realized that I had found something really special, in her.

We dated for about a year, I gave her an engagement ring after about 6 months. Then when we graduated, I knew that I was ready to settle down, so we tied the Knot!

===========

We had a great marriage, great communication, and constantly great sex. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other. We talked about kids, but neither of us was ready to pull the trigger.

We both got jobs relatively quickly. I had been studying H-Vac and Sherry studied Business. She got a job offer at an insurance agency but had to get an Insurance Agents license to do that. It didn't take long and we were doing ok.

=============

We were so much in love, we loved each other and had so much passion for each other. We made love every night, we couldn't get enough of each other's bodies. One night things changed slightly.

It seemed like a slight change, but in reality, it was much more toward the destruction of our marriage.

We had just finished making love. We were both so sweaty and satisfied. Still panting to catch our breath, laying on our backs recuperating. I asked Sherry to face me while we chat intimately.

We faced each other, naked, looking into each other's eyes, both of us feeling so very loved and secure in each other's arms. My arm around her, her hand holding my cock.

"Honey, have you ever thought about what another man's cock, would feel like in your wonderful pussy?" I innocently asked.

"Not really, Sweetheart. Why do you ask that?" Sherry asked.

"Well, Honey, truthfully, I was thinking about how much it would turn me on, for you to come home from work with your pussy full of another man's cum." I whispered.

"What!!!? Chris Christopherson! What the hell are you thinking?!! I would NEVER EVER cheat on you! You better apologize Right NOW, or you can sleep on the sofa tonight!" Sherry said.

"I am sorry Sweetheart. I didn't mean to imply that you had ever cheated. I trust you completely. I know that you would not ever cheat on me. I am not accusing you of anything. I was just trying to tell you about my 'fantasy' of you cheating on me." I whisper

"Oh, that is different then." Sherry purrs

"I am sorry if you misunderstood me, I know you never would cheat on me, in reality, Sweetheart." I whisper.

Sherry reaches down to hold my balls as my cock begins to get hard, as she gently strokes my cock with her other hand. She holds my balls so nicely.

"Tell me more, Chris. Tell me everything that turns you on that, you have never told me before. I love you, I want to know everything, that turns you on, so I can be a better sexier wife for you." Sherry whispers, with a naughty smile.

"It has always been a 'turn-on' for me to think about you having another man's penis deep in your vagina. Gosh, the thought of another man fucking you, turns me on so much." I whisper

"Really, another man having sexual relations with me, arouses you, turns you on, and sexually excites you?" Sherry is astounded.

"I really don't know why, I just know that if you were to come home to me, full of another man's sperm, it would excite me so much!" I confessed.

"Really, Chris? You want me to allow another man to enjoy, what is only yours? You want me to let another man, ANOTHER MAN! To put his penis inside of my vagina? Wouldn't that hurt you and completely crush you beyond belief?" Sherry coos.

"Some maybe, but if you quickly came to bed with me, and confessed everything about it, as we made love, and reassured me that you still loved me, I am pretty sure, that I would be 'OK' and love it."

"Really Chris? That is so hard to understand. Well, let's see how you feel about this. Tell me Truthfully what you think after I describe what happened to me at work today, OK?" Sherry purrs

============

Sherry is still touching my junk. Stroking my cock with one hand and holding my sensitive balls, warmly and softly with the other, while we gaze into each other's eyes. I am only about half hard.

"You remember that my Boss, is black, and we have a big insurance office, and I am only one of his 5 licensed insurance assistants, right? Well, this morning he called me into his office to show me something. As I came in, he told me to close the door." Sherry whispers

"I didn't think anything of closing the door, we frequently do that for more focus and less distraction. He was standing and pointing out something on an application that he was working on." Sherry coos.

"I came around his desk to look at what he was pointing out. When I did, He reached his big black hands around me from behind, and cupped both of my big breasts at the same time." Sherry purrs

"Then as I looked down and saw his big black hands squeezing my breasts, it felt so good, and turned me on so much. I almost got naked right there!" Sherry confessed.

"Is this True, Sherry? Did he really reach around and touch your breasts?" I asked.

"Oh Yes, Chris, he really did. I am sorry. I wasn't going to say anything to you, because Jim pays me so well, I really like working there, It never happened before, and didn't really mean anything. I didn't want you to get mad and tell me to quit working for him." Sherry purrs.

"What happened then?" I asked all excited.

"I slowly and gently pushed his hands off my breasts, turned and smiled up at him, and softly said, "I am sorry Jim, I am married, please don't." Sherry purrs

"Wow, he made a pass at you? And you rejected his pass? Wow! Is he married? Do you think he fucks all the women there? How did you feel afterward, did you want to fuck him?" I asked.

"Well, Sweetheart, his black hands on my breasts really got my motor running, especially when he pulled me back and pressed his big cock into my ass. Yes, I did want his cock in me, he made me so horney by touching me like that." Sherry purrs

"I suspect he fucks all the women there, even though we are all married. Maybe it is because he is always so confident. Maybe it is because he is so sexy and well-built. I don't know, but he just seems like the sexiest man I have ever met." Sherry purrs.

"What makes you think that Sweetheart?" I asked.

"For one thing, I have noticed the office design, gives his office much more privacy because of how it is located, down a hall. I have also noticed that all the women will be in a conference with him for an hour. Sometimes they just seem different, when they return." Sherry coos.

"How different?" I asked.

"Not always, but now that I have been watching, they seem to have a satisfied smile on their faces, when they return to our office. Fresh make-up on, sometimes their clothes and their hair seem different. I don't know, they just seem different." Sherry whispers.

"Really? Do you think that your Boss is screwing all the women that work for him?" I ask.

"It is hard to know for sure, but I just feel like something is going on when each woman is called into his office, each day. I know that I am the newest one, having only been there 6 months or so now." Sherry whispers, slowly stroking my hard throbbing cock.

"Would you like to let him have you, Sherry? Does the idea of taking his Big Black Cock, deep into your pussy, turn you on?"I whispered as we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Chris, I would never want to betray you and break our marriage vows. But Truthfully Honey, I have wanted his big black cock in me so deep, ever since I met him and even more now since he touched my breasts." Sherry whispers.

"If I gave you permission, to have sex with your Boss, it wouldn't be cheating, You know. Would you like that?" I whispered, as I reached down to put my finger in my wife's wet pussy.

"Oh, that feels so good Chris. That feels so wonderful the way you touch me. Would you really want me to give my body to my Black Boss? I have wondered what it would be like. I just don't think that I can actually do it. You are the only man that I have ever known." whispers Sherry.

Suddenly, we both seem to realize, that Sherry will be having sexual relations with her Big Black Boss very soon. That we both want it to happen, so much.

"Sweetheart, the only thing I ask, is to always tell me everything when you come home from work. Just be completely truthful and honest, then I am sure that we will be fine, as long as you tell me everything. OK?" I said.

============

"Chris, quick, put your cock in me and tell me what you want, please Baby," Sherry whispers, urgently and passionately.

I quickly climb over one leg and between my wife's spread legs, and whisper,

"I want you to wear something special to work. Like a sweater with nothing underneath, not even a bra. Then when He calls you into his office, you just close the door and take off your sweater." I whisper.

"Oh, that sounds so hot. Tell me more, what else would you want me to do?" Sherry purrs.

"By the time you get to his desk, your breasts are jiggling and completely available to him. You walk directly up to him, slowly, with a big smile, and tell him you changed your mind as you hold his head to your breasts to kiss and suck." I whisper

"Oh, yeah, I would love to do that for you Sweetheart. If that is really, really, what you want!" Sherry purrs.

"Then, I want you to take off the rest of your clothes and lay down on his office sofa, spread your legs wide, and give him your beautiful precious body, that has never known another man. Tell him that you are his to use, whenever he wants." I whisper.

"Oh Chris, I so want that too, so much, I want to do that for you. I promise that I will take him so deeply into my pussy, that has only ever known your Cock. I can't wait. I want to feel his big black cock, so deep, because I love you so much." purrs Sherry.

"Yes, fuck him for me. Fuck him in his office every day. Let him shoot all his come deep in your pussy. Take his sperm deep into your sweet pussy. Let him breed you and have his black baby!" I whispered.

"I will do everything you want. I promise, Then I will tell you everything, afterward! Fuck me, Jim, give your black cock!" Sherry promises, as she pretends that she is fucking her black boss.

"Yes, Sweetheart, I want you to be his whore, his sex slave, to fuck him every day, to bring me sloppy seconds every day when you come home. I want his cock in your pussy all the time. I love you so much. Will you do that for me, and tell me all about it?" I whisper.

"Anything you want, Sweetheart. I promise that I will do it for you. I will fuck my black boss every day for you. I will have his black children for you. Whatever you want, I will do for you, because I love you with all my heart, forever." Sherry whispers

"Really? You would do all that for me?" I whisper, as we get more and more enthusiastic in our fucking. Just a little more sexy talking from Sherry and I will orgasm like never before!

"Really, my love. I know I will love his Big Black Cock fucking me so deeply. Way deeper than you have ever been able to go, before. I will love his big black cock so much, that I will gladly fuck all his clients to make the big sales." Sherry coos.

"Oh yeah, I want that, do it, Honey. Really do it! Promise me, that you will really do it!" I whisper.

"Yes, I promise that I will really do it for you, Chris. I am going to take his big bare black cock in my pussy, every day for you. I will love his Big Black Cock so much, that I will gladly have a black baby for him. Would you like that?" Sherry whispers.

"Yes, yes, I want that! I want you to let him Black Breed you. Oh, I love you, I am commmmmminnnnnnng." I said, as I shot the biggest load of my life into my wife's pussy, as I climaxed Sherry came with me.

"Give me your black baby Jim! I love you, Jim! Please, give me your black baby, now Jim! Fuck me so deep, I love you, cum in my pussy, give me a black baby now! I want it so much. I'm comminnnng!" Sherry fucks me so enthusiastically, pretending that I am her black boss.

We both came very strongly together, from our perverted talking and thoughts of Sherry's Black Breeding. We lay in each other's arms, looking deeply into each other's blue eyes. So totally in love, so completely and deeply in love.

I kiss my beautiful busty blonde wife.

"Sweetheart, that was just a fantasy talking. I don't really want you to fuck your boss and have his black baby, you know." I whisper

"I know, Honey. But it sure turned us on a lot to think about it, didn't it?" Sherry whispers, as she reaches down and fondles my nut sack as we look into each other's eyes.

=================

The next day when I get home from work, Sherry tells me that The Boss is going to take her with him on his next business trip, next week. To Florida. I suddenly feel threatened, that he is going to take her away from me. Sherry says we will talk about it when we get to bed.

We cuddle up, on our sides, facing each other, naked under the covers, looking into each other's eyes under the soft bedroom light.

"Sherry, why is the Boss suddenly taking you on a business trip?" I ask.

"It isn't really suddenly Chris. He usually goes on at least one if not more each month, and he always takes at least one of his staff with him. He hasn't taken me before, because I am new. But now that I've been there for 6 months or so, I have to take my turn as well." purrs Sherry.

"I guess that makes sense. When are you leaving?" I whisper.

"I just arranged everything today. The Hotels, and the airlines. It is all set." Sherry coos.

"Are you going to sleep with him, while you are gone?" I ask.

"If you want me to, I will,"Sherry whispers with a naughty smile.

"Oh, yes, that would be so hot, for you to sleep naked with your black boss, every night. That would turn me on so much, he could just fuck you over and over all night. Would you like that?" I ask.

"Chris, You know that I want his big black cock so bad! You know how much I want his big black cock deep in my pussy. Just tell me to do it and I promise that I will, I will do anything for you Sweetheart. Anything! I promise, on our love!" Sherry purrs.

"Yes, fuck him every night, and fuck him every day. I want his black cock buried constantly in your sweet pussy, Honey. Let him use your pussy all the time for his pleasure. OK?" I whispered.

Whatever you want Honey, I promise that I will do it! I love you so very much. I will do anything to show you, and demonstrate my love for you. If you want me to sleep in my Boss's bed every night for the entire week that we are gone. I do gladly do it for you." purrs Sherry.

"Really, you will really sleep with him, while you are out of town?" I ask.

"If you want me to, I will be glad to do it for you, Chris. But only if you really want me to. I know that his Big Black Cock thrusting into my tiny pussy, would be so wonderful. I will really enjoy his big black cock, if you want me to." purrs Sherry.

"Oh yes, Sherry. I want you to stay naked on this whole trip. So that he can stick his Big Black Cock into your pussy, all the more. I want him to fill you with his come until he knocks you up! Would you like that, Honey?" I whisper.

"Yes, I want that. I would love to do that for you. I will even stop taking my birth control if you want, my wonderful husband." Sherry purrs.

"That would be so great, but since you are leaving soon, better save that for your next trip." I whispered.

"If that is your desire, my love. I will stop taking my pills when we get back. You should get your vasectomy while I am gone, making love every day and night with my Black Boss. I will have him stretch my pussy for you, so that it isn't so tight for you any more!" Sherry whispers.

"Oh, Baby, are you really going to fuck him this time?" as I start stroking Sherry faster and faster.

"Yes, my love. I will take his Big, Black Cock deep in my pussy every day and every night while we are gone. I want to him to fuck me over and over. He makes me come so good with his Big BlackCock. I love you, Jim, Knock me up with your Black Baby!"

Sherry says as we start thrusting faster and faster together.

Yes, really do it. I want you to really do it with him this time. Really Really let him fuck you deep. I want that so much!"

"I am commmminnnnnng" I say, as I thrust my biggest load ever deep in my wife's pussy.

"Jim, I'm coming with you! Give me your Black Baby, I love you, I am off my birth control, I am commmminnnnng" purrs Sherry.

We lay in bed, trying to catch our breath, looking at the ceiling.

"You know, that that is only fantasy, right? I don't really want you to fuck your Black Boss. You know that right?" I whisper.

"Of Course, Sweetheart. But that was a really really HOT fantasy sex session again. You know I really do love these. It really really turns me on!" coos Sherry

"I am so glad, that I am able to please you so much, Sweetheart," I whisper.

"When you are saying those naughty words to me, I believe that you really mean them at the moment. That is why I climax so hard, when we do that! You really know how to turn me on, Honey, I love you so much!" Purrs Sherry.

===================

Our Love Making goes on like this for months and months just like that, every night. Each time fantasizing more and more about Sherry having sex with her black boss. I never noticed how she started dressing more sexy for work.

I never noticed, how she often forgot to wear panties under her short skirt. Or a bra under her sheer tops. Or how her skirts got shorter and shorter. I always had to leave for work first, so I wasn't there to inspect her before she left for work. She was home before me as well.

Sherry frequently would forget to wear her bra and her blouses got more and more sheer. While we continued to talk about how hot it would be if she had black babies, and that I should get my nuts snipped so she could stop her birth control.

Then one day, Sherry tells me, that she has to go on another business trip with her Boss. This has become pretty standard any more. Sherry has had to take these trips at least twice a month for just about a year now. No big deal. It usually is just a weekend.

One night more than a year after starting this sexual Fantasy of my very inexperienced wife, never having fucked another man in her life. "OK," I whispered to my wife, after another highly intense session of making love with my wife.

"If you want to begin to have sex with your boss, I will get my nuts snipped, for you," I whispered.

"I am so glad to hear that Sweetheart. But now that you are totally in agreement with my wishes. I must confess, to you, that I have been having sex with my Black Boss, every day since he squeezed my breast." whispered my beautiful wife

"Really? I can't believe it!" I whispered to my wife as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I am sorry, Chris, I couldn't help it. You know that my breasts are so very sensitive. That when they are touched, I can't say 'NO'. Why would you ever think that I could keep my panties on after his caress of my breasts?" She whispered with a naughty smile.

Buster2U
Buster2U
496 Followers
12