The Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess, I just believed you because that is what you told me," I whispered back to her.

"Oh, yeah, I couldn't tell the truth yet, because I wasn't sure that you really wanted me to be black-bred. I wasn't sure that you really really wanted me to fuck my boss. But after all this time fantasizing for months now, I just can't hold back the truth from you any longer." Sherry whispered.

"What is the truth, you need to tell me, Sweetheart?" I whispered as we looked deeply into each other's eyes, and Sherry stroked my cock with one soft hand and held my nuts with the other one.

"I love his Big Black Cock, we fuck every day in the office. including that day he first touched my breast. I just couldn't admit that his touch made my panties drop so fast. I want his black babies, I can't ever get enough of his black cock."

"Really, you fuck him every day?" I whispered.

"Oh Yes, my love. Every day, I even go over to his house on the weekends, when I tell you that I'm going shopping. I just can't get enough of his cock. If you will kindly, have your nuts snipped, I can start having black babies for you. Wouldn't that be so hot?" Sherry coos.

"Really? That is so very hot! I wish you would have confessed to me sooner so that I could have been enjoying my sloppy seconds, all this time, though. This is so hot!" I whispered.

"Oh, Chris, thank you for not being mad at me. I love you so much. I hope you don't mind if I start spending weekends with him also. I'm going to start doing that as soon as you get your nuts snipped and I can go off my birth control pills. Would you like that?" whispers Sherry.

"No, I wouldn't mind. You are free to do whatever you want Sweetheart. I just would like you to come home to me afterward and hold my boys and tell me everything." I whisper.

"Of course, my love. I will be glad to do that. I will get it set up as soon as possible. I can't wait to see the Doctor cut your nuts" Sherry smiled.

"Really? You want to watch?" I whispered.

"Yes, I really want to be there when the scalpel slices your nut sack. I can hardly wait to watch you being sterilized, so I can only have my Boss's Black Babies, that will be so hot. Do you love me enough to have that done to you?" Sherry whispers.

==============

"Oh Yes, my love. The Doctor can take them completely off if that is what you would like. I love you so much." I whisper back

"Sweetheart, do you love me? Do you really love me enough to do anything for me? Please tell me, that you would do anything to prove your love for me." Sherry whispers.

"You know I do Sherry, You are my one true love. I will love you forever. I would do anything for you, Sweetheart." I whispered.

"Really, think so? Feel me holding your nuts sack right now in my right hand?" Sherry whispers.

"Yes, and it feels so wonderful, Honey, please don't ever stop," I whisper.

"How would you like it, if I crushed your largest testicle right now? Would you still love me, if I did that? It would hurt a lot, for sure." Sherry whispers to me.

"Of course, I would still love you, Sherry. Hurt me all that you want, I am yours completely." I whisper.

Sherry moves her hands around on my nutsack. Getting my largest nut gently between her first finger and thumb. It always feels so nice when my wife touches me so sweetly.

"How about, if I start squeezing just a little bit harder? Do you still love me enough to let me squish it completely Honey?" Sherry whispers.

"Oh, that feels so good. But it hurts a little also. Careful Sweetheart, if you squash my nut, we will need to rush to the ER so they can take it out! That is the only way to stop the pain, from a rupture." I gently explain.

"Do you love me enough, to let me squash both of your nuts?" Sherry smiles as she whispers.

"Sherry, I love you so much. If you want to hurt me, if it will prove my love for you. Destroy my nuts. I give them to you. I love you with all my heart. Hurt me anyway that you want." I whisper

"Ok, here is the deal. I'm going to crush one of your testicles, now. Then take you to the ER. You will be there for a while. So, after I drop you off, I will go over to my Black Boss's house and spend the day enjoying his big black cock. When we are done, I will come back for you, to pick you up. Would you like that?" Sherry whispers

"If that is what you want, Sherry. Promise you won't ever leave me after you hurt me please." I whisper.

"Of Course, I won't ever leave you, my love. But by rupturing you, what I am actually doing is Castrating you. Doesn't that turn you on? To let me actually castrate you?" Sherry smiles so sweetly.

"Hurt me, all that you want to Sherry. My boys are yours to enjoy or destroy. I have no other use for them, but your pleasure." I whisper.

"Are you sure Chris, that you are ready to give up one of your nuts, just to please me?" Sherry whispers.

"Absolutely, Sweetheart. I love you so much with every part of my body. If you want to destroy my nuts, just do what you want. I only ask that if you hurt me that badly, that you really love me, and never leave me." I whisper to my sweet wife.

"I am sorry Chris, I have to do this, to prove to my Boss, that I love him, more than you. Once I destroy your nuts he is going to hurt me to prove how much I love him. When I crush your first nut, it will be just a little pain, but the second one will be worse, because you will know how bad the pain coming will hurt." Sherry whispers.

"Are you ready, my love? Don't scream or make a sound, if you want to show me how much you love me." Sherry whispers.

"I am scared, Sweetheart. I am afraid. Are you sure that you want to hurt me like this?" I asked.

"Oh, absolutely Honey. I need to crush both of your testicles. I will be glad to do them both today, if you want." Sherry smiles as she whispers to me.

"OK, go ahead." I silently cry, tears dripping off my cheeks.

"Ok, this is not the way I want to do it. Here, flip around on your back, while I sit like an Indian. Alright, spread your legs, putting one foot on either side of me. Scoot up now honey, so I can reach you easily. That's the way, right there." Sherry coos.

"Are you ready now?" Sherry asks.

"I am more scared than ever, now," I admit and try to hold back my tears, but failing from fear.

"Don't be scared, Sweetheart. You are just going to give me a token of your love, as I hurt you. But, now I've decided to do both at once. Would that be ok, Honey?" Sherry whispers sweetly.

"Whatever, you want to do to me, Sweetheart. I love you with all my heart." I whisper.

"OK, try not to scream, Honey. Remember I love you." Sherry whispers as she begins to squeeze my nuts slowly, firmly, lovingly, I fear what it is going to feel like, to be castrated and ruptured. I feel pressure on my most sensitive balls, slowly growing stronger.

"I love you, Chris, I do like hurting you. It makes me feel powerful and in control. But as much as I would like to really rupture you, I won't really do it to you, today or ever. I was just testing you to see how devoted you are to me." Whispers Sherry.

"Why, Sherry? Why were testing my devoting to you, Honey?" I whisper.

"I really love you so much, Chris. But now, I love Black Cock also. But I have hurt you enough already, by giving my pussy to my black boss." Sherry whispers.

"You aren't going to crush my balls?" I ask, astounded.

"I would love to, but I don't want to hurt you anymore, than I have already. I will tell my boss, that I did it, just like he instructed me to." Sherry whispers.

"And then he is going to pierce my nipples today, with some kind of special surgical stainless steel safety pin that I have to leave in my nipples from ther on, after he pushes it thru my nipples, today."

"He said that it will really hurt but this shouldn't damage my milk ducts for when he gives me our black baby. He wants me to wear sheer blouses without a bra, to work from now on. That way the other women that work there, and all the customers that come in the door can see my breasts." Sherry whispers.

"So that EVERYONE can see what I did for him. Especially any clients that cum in the door. That when they come in the door, I am supposed to thrust my big DD breasts out and just smile, while they stare at my breasts." Sherry whispers.

"Now, that I am telling you everything. You might as well all those bussiness Trips to where ever, were really just trips to a Monterey Motel for the week or the weekend. Jim just fucked with his big black cock, over and over. That is all we ever did!"

Any trips that he has to make out of town, I have to go with him and give him my pussy the entire time. I virtually belong to him now. How do you like that, my love?" Sherry Whispers and smiles so sweetly.

"That sounds pretty hot! You are going to be fucking him even more then? I like that!" I whisper

"OK, I might as well, go on over to my lover's house now. I will just tell him I dropped you off at the emergency room after I crushed you, boys. I can't wait for him to pierce my nipples. I know it is going to hurt, but I love his cock so much, that I would let him cut them off if he wanted." Sherry Whispers

So, in the end, My 'wife's sharing fantasies came back to bite me.

My wife actually did all the sexy and disgusting things that I asked her to do with her boss. All my fantasies my wife actually did, just like I had asked her and begged her to do over and over. If She had only just come back home and confessed the truth, I could have enjoyed my sloppy seconds.

The End.

12