The Cheating Zone 03: Lori

Story Info
A mysterious woman helps man deal with cheating wife.
9.9k words
4.52
59.3k
83

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, constructive comments are always welcome and appreciated. Please remember this is a work of fiction.

*****

"You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead—your next stop..."

"Turn that shit off!" screeched the shrew primping herself in the bathroom.

"What the fuck's the matter with you, bitch? Goddammit, I work 16 hours a day, six days a week. This is the only day I have off, and I'll damn well watch whatever the fuck I want to," Randy yelled back from his recliner in the living room.

"Well, I don't wanna hear that crap again. You watch that stupid show every week. Hell, it isn't even in color," Lori responded.

She walked into the living room, giving Randy an eyeful. She had gone all out, wearing a tiny skirt she bought online and a short top that bared her midriff. It was obvious she wore no bra but she did manage to pull on a thong. Her high CFM pumps topped the ensemble.

"Whoa," Randy said. "You look hot. Where are we going tonight?"

"'We' aren't going anywhere, asshole. I'm going on a girl's night out. I don't know when I'll be back so don't wait up for me," she said. Randy knew better but didn't let on.

"What the fuck's up with you?" Randy asked. "I don't get to see you hardly at all during the week and the one day I'm home, you decide to go on a 'girl's night out'," he said. "I was kinda hoping to spend some time with you."

"I deserve a day off too, you know. You think it's easy staying here and keeping this place clean while you work? Yeah, I work a bit too, maybe not 16 hours a day like you, but it's not easy for me, you know. Besides, you've been sick, remember?" she said.

"Yeah, I know it must really take a lot of effort to paint those toenails like that," Randy said.

"That's right," Lori huffed. "So, I'm going to be out with the girls and I'll get home when I damn well please," she said, grabbing her purse and heading for the door.

"Just remember one thing, Lori," Randy said before she walked out. "If I ever find out you're cheating on me, you won't have a home to come back to."

"Whatever," she said, slamming the door on her way out. Randy locked the door, set the deadbolt, put the chain on the door and secured the door bolt he just installed. She'd have a hell of a time getting back in, assuming she came back at all, he thought. He did the same to the back door and made sure all the windows were secured.

He grabbed another Coke and plopped himself back into his recliner to finish watching a marathon of his favorite show. Fuck that lying, cheating, conniving bitch, he said to himself. He looked at his watch. Two hours to go, and he'd finally be rid of the diseased slut for good. At least that's what he was told. He looked at the ring on his right index finger with the big blue stone and hoped the good doctor was right.

It wasn't always like this. Randy Page met Lori while attending college twelve years ago. He had just finished his hitch in the Army and decided to use his veteran's benefits while he could. He was a mechanic in the Army and found that he could pretty much figure out and fix almost anything mechanical. So he decided to get a degree in engineering.

He met Lori while standing in line at the student union. They were both there to get books they needed for their classes and began talking to each other. After realizing they both had the same tastes in music and movies, they dated, fell in love and got married after they graduated two years later.

The first few years was great for them both. There wasn't a day that went by without some form of hot, wild lovemaking. Randy always loved seeing Lori's shapely legs and she loved showing them off in tiny shorts or skirts. She had one pair of daisy dukes with a crotch that barely covered her shaved pussy lips and drove him nuts. He could spend hours with his face buried between those legs and loved eating her pussy. He especially loved it when she would spread her legs wide and beg him to eat her. She would reciprocate with a toe-curling blowjob and she always swallowed.

He got a job as a "civil engineer" at EMX Manufacturing right out of college. In reality, it was little more than a glorified mechanics position, but he was happy to be working at all with the economy. Besides, the pay was decent and the company had good benefits. Between his degree and his mechanical skills, Randy became indispensable as far as the plant management was concerned. If it was broke, Randy was the guy to fix it. And he always came through.

Lori wasn't able to get much with her degree and ended up working part-time for a local accounting firm. It didn't pay much, but she had some benefits and hoped to get enough experience to move up the ladder a bit.

They did well, but things started changing in their home a while back. They had discussed having children after five or six years, but Lori suddenly changed her mind. She also became a bit moody and more demanding as time went on. Randy, thinking "happy wife, happy life," gave in to her demands more often than not.

After a while, Lori began micro-managing everything Randy did, telling him how to mow the yard, what television programs to watch, even telling him how to hold the tools he had used since he was a teenager.

Sex between the two eased off as well. What had been an everyday thing became maybe once or twice a week, then a few times a month. Lori started going out "with the girls" on Friday nights. At first Randy didn't mind since he sometimes went bowling or would go hunting with the guys.

Initially, she would leave right after work and get home about 7 or 8 that night and would always be in a good mood. As time went on, however, Lori came home later and later. Sometimes she wouldn't show back up until the next day. Naturally, that angered Randy and the two would spend the weekend fighting.

He also noticed that she began dressing in more revealing clothing on those nights. Her skirts were always fashionably short, but not overly revealing. Now, she either wore skirts that showed off most of her legs or shorts that could almost pass for denim thongs.

If that wasn't bad enough, Randy sometimes thought he detected the presence of dried cum on her thighs or on her face. Lori would immediately go into the shower on those nights and refused to let him touch her.

Things changed at the factory as well. The economy wasn't doing too well, and a number of maintenance people were laid off. Randy, being the local "master of all trades," was told he would have to work 16 hours a day six days a week just to keep the plant running. He suggested hiring in temporary help but was shot down by the plant manager, a burly cigar-chomping cretin who sported a flat-top and generally treated the employees like crap.

Lori didn't seem to care that Randy was gone so much and he was somewhat relieved to be away from her. The overtime was good, even though taxes took quite a chunk of his earnings. Nevertheless, he was still able to set aside a good portion just in case.

By now, Lori had taken to dissing him publicly to their friends, telling them that he was "just" a mechanic at a two-bit factory while openly flirting with every man she saw. And her treatment of him just got worse.

He started believing that she was cheating on him, and thought about how he might be able to catch her in the act. Unfortunately, private investigators cost too much and so did the spy gear he thought would do the job.

One day he overheard a couple of plant employees talking about someone who sounded just like his wife. He was in a stall using the toilet when they came in.

"Did you see the legs on that bitch going up to see Akers?" one man asked.

"Yeah, damn, you could see her pussy lips through those shorts. You think she's Akers' new whore?" the other guy asked.

"Fuck yeah," the first guy said. "Hell, she comes to see him about three or four times a week. Comes in at about 3:00 and stays till 5:00 or 6:00. Rumor has it she's married to a plant employee. Always comes back out looking like she's been rode hard and put away wet, know what I mean?"

Randy decided to keep an eye out to see who this woman was, and made sure to be positioned so he could see anyone going up to Akers' office. It only took a day for the effort to pay off. Sure enough, he saw Lori walking up the stairs to his office as though she owned the place. She wore one of her most revealing pair of shorts and looked down at the floor before she walked in, almost as if to see if she could spot him.

Randy watched as two of the plant supervisors entered the office. Akers pulled the shades on the door and put up a sign that read, "Meeting in progress. Do not disturb."

Three hours later, he saw her leave the office, her hair disheveled and her makeup smeared. One of the plant supervisors followed her out, tucking his shirt into his pants. The reality of her cheating hit Randy square in the gut and he vowed to get vengeance.

Randy, fed up with her cheating and abuse, seriously considered divorcing the bitch. He even spoke to a couple of family law attorneys who informed him that in this state, he was basically screwed. He might get to keep his home since he inherited it from his parents long before they married, but even that wasn't guaranteed. In the final analysis, he would lose about 30 percent of his income, half of his retirement and worldly possessions to her, leaving him to subsist on pork and beans while paying for her to screw her lovers.

And because he had no definitive proof of her cheating, he had nothing to use against her. He kept an eye out for her and spotted her going to see Akers at the plant several more times. He took pictures with his smartphone, but knew they were meaningless.

He decided to confront her about her cheating but that backfired as well.

"What were you doing at Akers' office this afternoon?" Randy asked when he got home.

"What business is it of yours?" she asked, visibly perturbed. "Are you fucking spying on me now?"

"I couldn't help but see you going into his office, and you certainly weren't dressed for business," he said. "And if you are fucking Akers, it damn well is my business. I won't be married to a cheating whore."

"I had to deliver some papers to him," she said.

"I didn't see any papers, and you sure didn't look like you were dressed for work," Randy told her.

"Look, I sometimes have to deliver papers to the plant on my way home from work. You're making too much out of it. I love you and I would never cheat on you," she said.

"Well, if you really love me, do you think you could treat me a bit better and quit dissing me in public?" Randy asked. Lori sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was doing that," she said. Randy put his arms around her.

"Want to go upstairs and play?" he asked. She shook her head and broke free of his grasp.

"Not tonight. I'm a bit tired," she said. Yeah, Randy thought, fucking three guys at once could tire you out.

He thought that maybe she would quit coming to the plant since he confronted her, but no. A couple days later, she was back, wearing an even more revealing pair of shorts and a t-shirt that barely covered her breasts. This time, Randy was at the bottom of the stairs when she came around.

"Delivering more papers today, Lori?" he asked. She fumbled, trying to collect herself.

"I have to get some paperwork from Mr. Akers," she said.

"Well, why don't I go up with you since you're here and then we can go get a bite to eat," Randy suggested. Lori backed off.

"Um, no, that won't be necessary. Look, I'm really busy, I'll come back later," she said before leaving. Randy turned around and looked at a very upset Ron Akers.

"What's the matter, boss?" he asked. "Did I interrupt your afternoon fuck fest?"

"Get back to work, Page," he growled before going back in his office. Randy smiled.

That night, he stopped at the Dew Drop Inn, a small bar he liked to visit sometimes for a beer or two.

"Everything okay, Randy?" Ryan, the bartender, asked.

"Just fucking lovely," Randy said.

"Woman trouble, huh?" Ryan asked as he wiped down the bar.

"Yeah, you could say that," Randy said. "Woman trouble, wife fucking boss and everyone else trouble. Name it." Ryan nodded his head in understanding. He opened a drawer under his till and handed Randy a card.

"Give this gal a call," he told Randy.

Randy looked at the plain white card. "Dr. Adrestia Rhamnousia," it read. "Cheating spouses can run, but they can't escape," the card said under the name. There was a phone number but no address listed.

"Who's this?" Randy asked. Ryan put down his towel and leaned close to Randy.

"Remember when I was having trouble with Andrea?" he asked. Randy suddenly remembered and nodded his head.

"I forgot you were married. Wasn't she cheating on you?" he asked.

"Yeah, she was. Well, this lady took care of it for me."

"What do you mean, 'took care of it'? She didn't kill your wife did she?" Randy asked.

"Oh no, nothing like that. Let's just say the cheating bitch won't be cheating on me or anyone else ever again. She even helped me deal with the pain of it all. Still does, from time to time. And she's very reasonable," Ryan said, twisting a ring with a blue stone on his right index finger. "Give her a call. Call her now if you want."

"Right now?" Randy asked.

"Sure, why not," Ryan said. "Here, use my phone," he added, pulling out his cell phone. Randy had left his phone in his truck since he didn't want to take any calls from the shrew.

Randy dialed the number and a woman answered on the first ring.

"Dr.Rhamnousia," the woman said.

"Yes, this is..." Randy began.

"Randy Page," she said, finishing his sentence. "I've been expecting your call. Come to my office tomorrow morning at 9:00 sharp. Don't be late." Randy was shocked at her direct approach.

"Where's your office at?" Randy asked.

"The address is on the card," she said. Randy looked and sure enough, the address was there, right below the number. How did that happen, he asked himself. It wasn't there just a couple minutes ago.

"Tell your boss, Mr. Akers, you have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and you have to be there. Understand?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah," Randy said. "Are you really a doctor?"

"Of course," she said. "I have a Ph.D in multiple disciplines and I also have the cure for what currently ails you. Be there. 9:00 am sharp. And bring your phone and your laptop." She ended the call, leaving Randy shocked.

"How did she know who I was?" Randy asked. "Did you talk to her? Maybe arrange this?" Ryan shook his head.

"Nope. I haven't spoken to her since she helped me with Andrea," he said. "Trust me, she's your best shot at dealing with Lori."

Randy thanked Ryan, took the card and headed home. Lori was her usual bitchy self and lit into him as soon as he walked in the door.

"Where the fuck were you?" she demanded. "Why didn't you answer my calls?"

Randy ignored her and went to their bedroom. He wondered if she had brought her lovers here to fuck them in their bed. Their MARITAL bed. The thought sickened him. He changed out of his clothes and went back downstairs.

"And what was that shit at the plant?" she demanded.

"Good question," Randy said. "What were you doing there? Please don't tell me you had to pick up papers for your accounting firm. We have an entire department dedicated to accounting. And since when does your company require you to dress like you're competing in a wet t-shirt contest? I may have been born at night but it wasn't last night."

"How I dress, or IF I dress is none of your fucking business," she said. "So tell me, where were you tonight?"

"If you must know, dear, I had a beer at the Dew Drop Inn," he said. "Now I'm going to bed because I'm not feeling too well. Working 16 hours a day six days a week to support an ungrateful bitch like you does that."

He went to bed, thinking about the strange call with Dr. Rhamnousia. What the hell kind of a name was that, he wondered. And how did she seem to know so much about him? That night, he got far less than his usual five hours of sleep and practically had to drag himself out of bed the next day.

"You look like shit," Lori said.

"I'm not surprised," he said. "I think I'll go see a doctor today." He picked up his phone and called the plant to tell them he would be gone as he had an appointment with a doctor and didn't know how long it would last.

"Mr. Akers won't be happy," said the bubbly female voice on the other end. Randy knew he was speaking with Angela, a fairly new hire in HR.

"Yeah, well, if he starts any shit, remind him I have over 200 hours of sick time," Randy said. Angela laughed.

"You got it, big guy," she said.

"Doctor?" Lori asked. "You didn't tell me last night you had an appointment. What's wrong?"

"Yeah, well, I didn't think you'd give a shit anyway, the way you've been treating me lately," he said. "I just have something that's been making me feel sick all the time, thought maybe I could get an antibiotic or something." Randy didn't like lying, but at this point, he really didn't care. Lori played the role of a caring wife, making Randy even more ill.

"Is there anything I can do, baby?" she asked.

Yeah, Randy thought. Quit fucking half the planet and start treating me right. Fat chance of that happening, though.

"Nah," Randy said. "It doesn't help that I'm working my ass off 16 hours a day to keep a roof over our heads and it sure as hell doesn't help to see you traipsing up to Akers' office dressed like a teeny-bopper on spring break."

"I'm sorry, Randy, I have things to do as well. I do have a job you know," she said.

"But it doesn't take three hours to hand him some papers, does it? Papers I never see you carrying? Come on, Lori, I'm not stupid. Guys are talking. I hear them all the fucking time. What's going on?" he asked.

"It's not what you think," she said.

"Then tell me what it is," he said. She looked at the floor.

"I can't say anything," she said quietly.

"Well, understand this. I absolutely will not tolerate a cheating wife. You got that? That means if I ever find out you've been fucking Akers or anyone else, you're out. O. U. T. Out. Got it? There'll be no mercy, no forgiveness. We're done. And the assholes fucking you will go down as well. Understand?"

"Randy, please," she began.

"Fuck it, I gotta go. My appointment is at 9:00 and I can't be late." He grabbed his coffee and headed out the door.

"I love you, Randy," Lori said as he opened the door. He stopped and looked back at her.

"Yeah, right. Whatever," he said before leaving. What was that all about, she wondered. Does he know? What will he do?

Lori began to get nervous and called Akers.

"Hey, sweet cheeks," he said. "I hear the wimpy cuck has a little boo-boo and is going to see the doctor today. We on for this afternoon as usual? Got five of my supervisors who can't wait to see ya."

Five guys, Lori thought. Six, counting Akers. Wow. The thought made her wet between the legs.

"Yeah, okay. Listen, Ron, I think we may have to cool things down a bit. I think Randy knows what's going on and he gave me an ultimatum this morning," she said.

"Don't worry about the little wimp. He's too stupid to know shit. What's he gonna do? Run to mommy? Stick out his lower lip? Just have that sweet ass of yours in my office at 3:00, like normal," he said.

"Okay," Lori said quietly, "I'll be there."

"Good," Akers said. "And no panties this time."

Randy, meanwhile, was making his way to see Dr. Rhamnousia. He found the building listed on the card. It looked like it hadn't been occupied for some time and weeds were making their way up the old brick walls. He drove around back and saw a parking lot with weeds growing up through the cracks in the old pavement. He pulled in and went inside with the bag holding his laptop and tablet, carefully working his way up the creaky old staircase, almost expecting to be mugged at any moment.